PDA

View Full Version : OTC Stack Question

CichirelloMagnet
02-16-2009, 12:03 PM
ALR Industries has a PH stack listed for using Jungle Warfare, Bad Ass Mass, Pro Anabol, Restore. Has anyone tried this? Would there be any additional PCT needed, or is Restore enough?

J2jud
02-16-2009, 12:07 PM
ALR Industries has a PH stack listed for using Jungle Warfare, Bad Ass Mass, Pro Anabol, Restore. Has anyone tried this? Would there be any additional PCT needed, or is Restore enough?

I know ALR uses a "pro-hormone" under the name ADED, but the rest should be "natural" unless he has spiked them, like his other products.

Bacon Boy
02-16-2009, 01:52 PM
I am taking the evo stack now, but with superdrol running the front, and epi bringing up the rear, I am taking the restore, and then throwing in novedex xt too, but I am using it to help shed any and all estrogen bloat to see if I want to do a contest or not...

J2jud
02-17-2009, 01:08 PM
I am taking the evo stack now, but with superdrol running the front, and epi bringing up the rear, I am taking the restore, and then throwing in novedex xt too, but I am using it to help shed any and all estrogen bloat to see if I want to do a contest or not...

I hope you don't plan on using an AI for PCT.

Bacon Boy
02-17-2009, 10:50 PM
clomid

Zetawill
02-20-2009, 08:05 PM
I sell these periodically, but have never had anyone coming in and raging about the products like my single compound prohormones.

For PCT my guys are getting great results with this stuff called Androbolix from BioRhythm. One guy had his PCT seized and knew I'd have something really strong. He got it and said he got the same results as tamaxofen.

v1hyp
02-20-2009, 10:26 PM
I plan to use Reversitol & SAMe for my PCT

Viking
02-20-2009, 10:34 PM
clomid

Good man...