PDA

View Full Version : thymosin beta 4

scott.b
01-28-2013, 05:51 AM
has anyone here tried the research chemical thymosin beta 4 (tb 500),i heard that it was good for injuries and was wandering if anyone here has any experience with it and could tell me what dosages and how long to take it etc as my kangaroo fucked his shoulder bench pressing and cant train properly at the moment and he wants to get back bench pressing asap,thanks.

purchasepeptides
04-06-2013, 05:52 PM
Its has shown as a outstanding product in our test environment.

ToddinWC
04-06-2013, 06:00 PM
I have been on TB500 for roughly 2 months and have been flabbergasted at it's effects..I have been taking 6-8 mgs a week and inject a majority of them sub q, albeit I administer it IM in my shoulders too...What I have really noticed about it is that it has an INSTANT anti-inflammatory effect almost immediately that lasts for quite some time..I haven't lowered or raised my dosages at all, and I'm about 10 weeks in still taking 6-8 mgs spread throughout the week... What prompted my research and use of TB500 were primarily minor overtraining injuries i.e. shoulder pain, ac joint pain, left bicep tendon inflamed, bone spurs etc...I've actually been so impressed with TB500, that I see my self staying on it for life...It's really not that expensive too considering 10 vials will last you long enough to experience benefits...good luck!

robert da strongman
07-15-2013, 10:20 AM
I was wondering about TB500 myself.

Is it just anti inflammatory or does it repair tissue?

Jimmyinkedup
07-15-2013, 12:00 PM
I was wondering about TB500 myself.

Is it just anti inflammatory or does it repair tissue?

It does both.

OP -I have a log on another forum on this. I was extremely skeptical but this stuff works great. I did 4mg/week for 4 weeks split into 2-2mg shots (mon/thurs), then 2mg/week for 4 weeks broken up into 2-1mg shots (again mon/thurs)

My right rotatorr cuff was a mess this stuff allowed me to heal more quickly and also allowed me some relief in a couple weeks to the point where i think my physical therapy was able to be done way more effectively.

DIESEL250
09-23-2013, 11:05 PM
I have been on TB500 for roughly 2 months and have been flabbergasted at it's effects..I have been taking 6-8 mgs a week and inject a majority of them sub q, albeit I administer it IM in my shoulders too...What I have really noticed about it is that it has an INSTANT anti-inflammatory effect almost immediately that lasts for quite some time..I haven't lowered or raised my dosages at all, and I'm about 10 weeks in still taking 6-8 mgs spread throughout the week... What prompted my research and use of TB500 were primarily minor overtraining injuries i.e. shoulder pain, ac joint pain, left bicep tendon inflamed, bone spurs etc...I've actually been so impressed with TB500, that I see my self staying on it for life...It's really not that expensive too considering 10 vials will last you long enough to experience benefits...good luck!
Where do you get your tb from?

Mr.Dedication
11-02-2013, 04:35 PM
I use to get mine from Ergopep but now they are joined with purchase peptides. Did the pre-loading phase and then a vial a month to keep it going. There was another product that was anti-inflammatory ...can't remember the name. It came in oil, ergopep use to sell it, and I think the injection was EOD or E3D. It literally was THE greatest fucking thing out there for sure.

NY Muscle
11-03-2013, 07:09 PM
I've been researching a lot about tb-500 and cancer, some say it shouldn't be an issue but I am seeing more stuff that does not make me comfortable to use this stuff.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/thymosin-beta-4-linked-to-cancer.1027188/

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/gforum.cgi?post=3411203

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Bryan Hildebrand
11-08-2013, 02:56 PM
he said she said non specific issues could arise in humans even though it has never been approved for human use? bullshit.

BANNED drug allegedly administered to Essendon players has been linked to various types of cancer, an expert sports physician has warned.

Dr Stephen Brown told the Herald Sun that several internationally respected studies had found links between Thymosin Beta-4 and cancer.

He says there are concerns the drug, which stimulates cell growth and can activate "dormant" cells, may cause a range of cancers, including melanoma, and pancreatic, colon and breast cancer.

The drug may have been given to Essendon players as part of the club's 2012 supplement program, according to the AFL's case against the club, which is now the subject of a Supreme Court lawsuit by James Hird.

and someone gets caught ordering it and all of a sudden there is something wrong with it? hell, people in the US get caught ordering anti-cholesterol drugs from canada all the time because its cheaper, does it make them bad too? also, since when does TB-500 "build muscle" as the article suggests? blatant undereducated media hype trying to destroy our personal choices via scare tactics.

show me how many horses and cattle have died of cancer after us of TB-500. I guarantee the percentages are exactly the same as the placebo group, or mroe than likely, there is no data because there is no correlative effect.

Former Silence-Lotto rider Wim Vansevenant has acknowledged that a package seized by Belgian customs officials two weeks ago contained doping products destined for him.

A public prosecutor in Ghent acknowledged that his office was conducting an investigation, but declined further comment.
Now retired, Vansevenant has played a small support role on the Omega Pharma-Lotto team in recent years. While acknowledging that the package was indeed his, Vansevenant denied that the drugs were going to be used for active riders on the team.
“It was only a small amount, to improve my own condition,” said Vansevenant. “It was the second time I ordered. The order was not for the Omega Pharma-Lotto team. ”
According to the Belgian newspaper De Standaard the package contained several thousand Euros worth of “ultra-modern doping products.” Vansevenant told Belgium’s DeMorgen.be that the substance was TB-500, a synthetic peptide designed to promote muscle growth, which he said he used to maintain fitness since his retirement in 2008.
Vansevenant, who had been slated to serve as a driver for the team’s VIP guests at the upcoming Tour, has the distinction of earning the Tour’s lanterne rouge for three successive years, the record.