PDA

View Full Version : help with losing last bit of fat

vanya
06-16-2009, 06:22 PM
1 I am trying to get ready for a local show. first time every dieting down. Everything is going GREAT i have feathers in my quads, veins everywhere and I'm pretty sure I could beat anyone of my competitors back. I can see my christmas tree in my lower back and i even am beginning to get striations in my ass cheek. EVERYWHERE on my body is getting lean EXCEPT my midsection. I can see my intercostals and my abs are there but def not defined. how does one get rid of this stubborn baby fat? 4-5 days a week i got to the beach and do fasted cardio (not just walking walking but like power walking so to speak) for 40 to 45 min.

I'm 180 and 5'6" not sure about bf% and my diet has been hovering around 1800 to 2200 cals a day. I'm not in keto at all btw. my protein intake has been around 200-250/day, carbs about 100-150.day and my fats 20-30 a day

Should I add a cortisol supp or what do you guys suggest

Frosty
06-16-2009, 06:25 PM
I like Napalm for ab fat.

the mighty stu
06-16-2009, 07:47 PM
YOu sound pretty ripped to begin with,.. what I think worked well in my last prep (and of course everyone's different), was the rotating of my macros. I think the high carb days made the low carbs days that much more effective. Do you think a high day and then back to your low intake might have some effect?

S

vanya
06-16-2009, 09:36 PM
I was actually thinking of something similar to your idea. For like a week or so eat a BIT above maintainence cals (mostly clean and dirty here and there) to really trick my metabolism. So in a sense stop dieting hardcore for a week then go back to it. What ya think?

Also what do you guys think about spot injecting helios to help?

GottaGetLean
07-06-2009, 06:27 PM
1 I am trying to get ready for a local show. first time every dieting down. Everything is going GREAT i have feathers in my quads, veins everywhere and I'm pretty sure I could beat anyone of my competitors back. I can see my christmas tree in my lower back and i even am beginning to get striations in my ass cheek. EVERYWHERE on my body is getting lean EXCEPT my midsection. I can see my intercostals and my abs are there but def not defined. how does one get rid of this stubborn baby fat? 4-5 days a week i got to the beach and do fasted cardio (not just walking walking but like power walking so to speak) for 40 to 45 min.

I'm 180 and 5'6" not sure about bf% and my diet has been hovering around 1800 to 2200 cals a day. I'm not in keto at all btw. my protein intake has been around 200-250/day, carbs about 100-150.day and my fats 20-30 a day

Should I add a cortisol supp or what do you guys suggest

either up ur cardio or adjust ur diet... u can do up to 2 hours of cardio a day before messing with ur diet if u want.. or u can just lower ur carbs or fats to try and get ur calorie intake lower see if that helps..