PDA

View Full Version : Anthony Pasquale talking strategy to hit 285lb...

tonypasquale
02-05-2013, 10:02 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3X2C2F4UBM

nags
02-05-2013, 11:15 AM
Always love your vids. Love that you explain everything.

However..... Mac oil in the shake? I'll pass on that one lol

Waylon
02-05-2013, 11:19 AM

People always act like oils in shakes is soooo weird. I'v been putting extra virgin organic olive oil in my shakes for over 2 years and you can hardly notice a difference in taste or texture but has tonsss of benefits as a fat source

nags
02-05-2013, 11:21 AM
People always act like oils in shakes is soooo weird. I'v been putting extra virgin organic olive oil in my shakes for over 2 years and you can hardly notice a difference in taste or texture but has tonsss of benefits as a fat source

I cook all my rice with mac oil in place of olive oil and then I drizzle it on my ground beef the last few minutes that it's cooking. I think I'll stick with that lol... I guess IF I needed more I may try it but I feel like I'm getting enough using it on my foods.

tonypasquale
02-05-2013, 03:58 PM

Happy you enjoy the videos.

As for the Mac Oil, it tastes best with the Vanilla Peanut Butter because the nutty flavor of the oil compliments the Isolyze flavor system. I can see your point with the other flavors, but either way I prefer it over flax or olive oil in my shakes.

5 Grams year round baby
02-05-2013, 05:19 PM
Nice cool video bro, i think this section of the forums is underviewed lol if this was in muscle central you'd have a shytload of comments and views, maybe it should be moved?

Regardless keep doing it big man!

Waylon
02-05-2013, 05:30 PM
Nice cool video bro, i think this section of the forums is underviewed lol if this was in muscle central you'd have a shytload of comments and views, maybe it should be moved?

Regardless keep doing it big man!

I kinda like something going where it belongs for once
I think wayyy too much shit gets posted in MC (I'm a guilty party as well) that belongs in other sections, to the point now it gets over looked while hurting the development of other sections of the forums

5 Grams year round baby
02-05-2013, 05:31 PM
I kinda like something going where it belongs for once
I think wayyy too much shit gets posted in MC (I'm a guilty party as well) that belongs in other sections, to the point now it gets over looked while hurting the development of other sections of the forums

I agree it just sucks nobody checks here, i made a thread maybe a month or 2 ago about isolyze packets lol never even got a response from anyone species related, so clearly they don't even check but hey w/e lol.

Chapter 2
02-05-2013, 05:34 PM
It's quiet tasty actually.

Sam Poe
02-06-2013, 08:30 AM
I'll be following along brother, looking forward to seeing the training videos.

gilbrt
02-06-2013, 08:37 AM
Another great Vid !!!!

tonypasquale
02-06-2013, 10:33 AM
Way I see it, if I keep only posting here eventually the traffic will pick up. Although Rxmuscle and Species are somewhat connected the goal is for SPECIES to be its own free-standing entity, capable of being on any bodybuilding site or forum.

In the upcoming weeks I will suggest to Dave mentioning this forum on HMR in hopes it will spark some intrigue and create some followers.

Buckeye Fan
02-06-2013, 10:14 PM
Enjoying the videos tony. Keep em coming!!

gilbrt
02-06-2013, 11:02 PM
Also the Vids could be put on the main page on RXMUSCLE ??

RichDC2
02-09-2013, 11:11 AM
Very informative, great vid!

gilbrt
02-09-2013, 03:29 PM
I think now that Jason Huh is doing his training that could make a Cool vid shoot for RX muscle. A leg training Vid with Anthony and Jason would be Epic

soujerz
02-09-2013, 10:47 PM

Mac oil is great in shakes, olive oil though now thats not tasty its too acidic and overpowering, is it doable completely but tasty compared to mac nut oil no way. Now almond butter or peanut butter in shakes is just a slice of heaven.

itsallgenetics
03-02-2013, 12:02 PM
Way I see it, if I keep only posting here eventually the traffic will pick up. Although Rxmuscle and Species are somewhat connected the goal is for SPECIES to be its own free-standing entity, capable of being on any bodybuilding site or forum.

In the upcoming weeks I will suggest to Dave mentioning this forum on HMR in hopes it will spark some intrigue and create some followers.
well obviously this diet is working, you look very thick in the video yesterday from the arnold!

i'm with ya on the white rice. Tony, do you feel white rice for whatever reason just fills you out better than brown? i notice a difference in fullness if i carb up with white rice vs brown. and like you said i can eat white rice much easier than brown

tonypasquale
03-04-2013, 12:36 AM
well obviously this diet is working, you look very thick in the video yesterday from the arnold!

i'm with ya on the white rice. Tony, do you feel white rice for whatever reason just fills you out better than brown? i notice a difference in fullness if i carb up with white rice vs brown. and like you said i can eat white rice much easier than brown

Truth? I notice no difference in what I eat for carbs. Some just digest easier for me, but I always feel the same amount of pumps or fullness.

itsallgenetics
03-04-2013, 12:14 PM
Truth? I notice no difference in what I eat for carbs. Some just digest easier for me, but I always feel the same amount of pumps or fullness.
its probably in my head then.

Rambo2
03-06-2013, 07:12 AM
Mac oil is nice in shakes, especially chocolate (comparing to Strawberry anyway)