PDA

View Full Version : New to Rx

Trying_Harder
02-15-2013, 05:21 PM
Just wanted to get my first post in here. 26 yo long time fan/hopeful BB. Been a fan of Dave since 07 when I got Perfect Prison Physique. Just getting into the board cause I'm heading into my first show in April.
A little history, began taking the iron serious since 08 while I was still in the military. In 09 I was stationed in the mid east, preparing for a little base show they were putting on. It was my 3rd year of lifting and like everyone else on the base I chose to run my first cycle as the gear is easily attainable in that region. Anyway 3 weeks before show my glute gets a nasty cysts that I decide to let grow to the size of a baseball (the things we think we can get away with) smash cut to an Arab doc putting me under.
After finishing my time in, I had to concentrate on school and a job so I slipt in workouts as I could. Been taking it serious again the past year and now I'm 7 weeks from my first show(again) No gear since the incident and I'm planning things out a little better than the past. Thanx guys

Steve56
02-15-2013, 05:38 PM
Welcome to RX bro!

TheRage93
02-16-2013, 08:32 PM
Wow bro. A baseball? Wtf man lol.
Welcome to RX though!!

Trying_Harder
02-17-2013, 11:26 AM
Thanx guys.

Trying_Harder
02-17-2013, 11:35 AM