PDA

View Full Version : More pics of the beautiful Juliana Malacarne!

derekanthony
06-17-2009, 08:33 AM
We are so glad we signed her. Brains and beauty! Team gat scored a winner. Better then jose canseco dont you think lol :d

fitmomma3
06-17-2009, 09:23 AM
HER body is CRAZY!! :bowdown:

I know she gets marked down though for being considered too muscular or hard for Figure, has she thought about trying out BB?

tight booty
06-17-2009, 09:26 AM
Wow, she looks Incredible! Good choice, Derek! :)

Allifit
06-17-2009, 09:28 AM

I know she gets marked down though for being considered too muscular or hard for Figure, has she thought about trying out BB?

GR. Such a shame to hear. I get marked down for the same shit. She looks stunning IMO. GREAT decision Derek!

exit2010
06-17-2009, 09:46 AM
she has great quads. some serious muscle there.

derekanthony
06-17-2009, 09:49 AM
gr. Such a shame to hear. I get marked down for the same shit. She looks stunning imo. Great decision derek! i wanted to talk to you pm me. Possible shoot in future

derekanthony
06-17-2009, 09:50 AM
her body is crazy!! :bowdown:

I know she gets marked down though for being considered too muscular or hard for figure, has she thought about trying out bb? yeah the judges are smoking crack thats how a figure girl should look! Little muscle not to much its fucking bullshit !

derekanthony
06-17-2009, 09:51 AM

I know she gets marked down though for being considered too muscular or hard for figure, has she thought about trying out bb? hse dosent want to bodybuilding and loose her feminitity. Ses hot it will change her big time. I mean shes got great muscle but put her next to the top girls iris etc. And she will get destroyed. Its a fucking shame these judges dont reward a lil more muscle on figure. The figure girls are starting to look like bikini girls !

Swede
06-17-2009, 09:53 AM

I know she gets marked down though for being considered too muscular or hard for figure, has she thought about trying out bb?

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Swede
06-17-2009, 09:54 AM
http://forums.rxmuscle.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20110&stc=1&d=1245244911

She looks absolutely amazing.

and a great ass also.

fitmomma3
06-17-2009, 09:56 AM
hse dosent want to bodybuilding and loose her feminitity. Ses hot it will change her big time. I mean shes got great muscle but put her next to the top girls iris etc. And she will get destroyed. Its a fucking shame these judges dont reward a lil more muscle on figure. The figure girls are starting to look like bikini girls !There are many threads on this very subject. You should try and get her on here Derek I would love to hear her thoughts on them!

Allifit
06-17-2009, 10:05 AM
i wanted to talk to you pm me. Possible shoot in future

suuure I'll pm away!:)

Allifit
06-17-2009, 10:05 AM
Its a fucking shame these judges dont reward a lil more muscle on figure.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowd own::bowdown:

Shadow
06-17-2009, 10:55 AM
Beautiful girl.

ProtoType
06-17-2009, 11:24 AM
;) now thats perfection,, derek you lucky summa bitch

debbiebramwell
06-17-2009, 12:01 PM

wow! I love her physique!! its the old school figure look! I love it! :bowdown:

lisaperson
06-17-2009, 12:13 PM
Love, Love, Love her look!

Triple-H_2005
06-17-2009, 01:11 PM

Oh my goodness...this woman is damn near perfect!:bowdown:

solidbottom
06-17-2009, 01:13 PM
Her physique is perfect! She has the physique I aspire for!

John Romano
06-17-2009, 01:23 PM

Oh my goodness...this woman is damn near perfect!:bowdown:

I don't know... The way that one vein in her lower ab curves in just blows it for it me.

Tuffgirl410
06-17-2009, 01:32 PM
Her physique is perfect! She has the physique I aspire for!

Dittto!

ProtoType
06-17-2009, 03:17 PM
I don't know... The way that one vein in her lower ab curves in just blows it for it me.
JOHN that shit is soo sexy!!! .:cool:

machine
06-17-2009, 03:35 PM

Ya mean makes ya blow your load right? LOL

See ya guys in Chi-Town!

John Romano
06-17-2009, 03:38 PM
ya mean makes ya blow your load right? Lol

see ya guys in chi-town!

lol....

derekanthony
06-17-2009, 03:58 PM
I don't know... The way that one vein in her lower ab curves in just blows it for it me. i hope your kidding or i am going to start calling you gay. lol

Dan Newmire
06-17-2009, 04:04 PM
I like this look for figure.... others should hit bikini if they do not have that amount of muscle. Amazing physique!!!

fireman+scott
06-17-2009, 04:07 PM
:bowdown:Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is incredible

John Romano
06-17-2009, 05:02 PM
i hope your kidding or i am going to start calling you gay. lol

Of course I'm kidding! She really has a great look.

Biggie973
06-17-2009, 07:35 PM
She's very sexy

robert da strongman
06-17-2009, 07:38 PM
amazing...

Dr Pangloss
06-17-2009, 08:08 PM
I'm wondering if a thread can get any more smarmy.

thachozenonebx
06-17-2009, 08:28 PM
i see someone has been to her myspace page

JOHNNYBOY
06-18-2009, 08:32 AM
she looks like a tranny oh well i guess thats the look now :(

GYM RAT
06-18-2009, 10:25 AM
she looks like a tranny oh well i guess thats the look now :(

Opinions are like assholes everyone has one and at some or other time they all stink. BTW she looks hot.

Youngguns
06-18-2009, 10:26 AM
too much delt cap

Youngguns
06-18-2009, 10:27 AM
but that is one finely sculpted body!

derekanthony
06-18-2009, 05:46 PM
she looks like a tranny oh well i guess thats the look now :( fuck you you fucking asshole you make fun of her cause you could never get a a girl like that you jealous cunt. post a pick of what you look like so we can laugh better yet post a pick of one of your exor current girlfriend so i can pick that cunt apart. keep making fun of people loser youll never get a girl in your life and die a miserable old cunt like you are.

Sandpig
06-18-2009, 09:01 PM
too much delt cap
NO WAY. I love those delts. Delts and calves can never be too big. Man or woman.

thachozenonebx
06-18-2009, 09:04 PM
fuck you you fucking asshole you make fun of her cause you could never get a a girl like that you jealous cunt. post a pick of what you look like so we can laugh better yet post a pick of one of your exor current girlfriend so i can pick that cunt apart. keep making fun of people loser youll never get a girl in your life and die a miserable old cunt like you are.

hahahaha.....i get a kick out of DA going nuts off some schmoe in a forum.....
you take this too seriously man...fuck it...still entertaining to me

Heather Grace
06-18-2009, 10:28 PM
Juliana has a great look and I think she is a great addition GAT- MUCH better choice than Canseco (I can't believe that ever went down :). It's always great to see female muscle rewarded!!:D

BuffGuy
06-19-2009, 12:34 AM
Bro shes smokin hot idk wtf is wrong with people...

qbanfreak90
06-19-2009, 01:11 AM
LOL! a @ derek ur the best..!! man this girl hot... shes beautiful too...

Razer
06-19-2009, 01:33 AM
fuck you you fucking asshole you make fun of her cause you could never get a a girl like that you jealous cunt. post a pick of what you look like so we can laugh better yet post a pick of one of your exor current girlfriend so i can pick that cunt apart. keep making fun of people loser youll never get a girl in your life and die a miserable old cunt like you are.

Derek, I think mommyboy likes the outtys not innys! LOL That would explain his chicken ass avi, go ahead Johnnyboy show your face SON!

There is nothing like watching a woman with a dedicated mind and strong will. Just tell Juliana to keep press'n forward, it'll come! She looks perfect!

225orDie
06-19-2009, 01:51 AM
fuck you you fucking asshole you make fun of her cause you could never get a a girl like that you jealous cunt. post a pick of what you look like so we can laugh better yet post a pick of one of your exor current girlfriend so i can pick that cunt apart. keep making fun of people loser youll never get a girl in your life and die a miserable old cunt like you are.http://rookery2.viary.com/storagev12/1015500/1015746_0b59_625x1000.jpg

This Is War
06-19-2009, 06:44 AM
Now THAT is an awesome female physique!

I wished more of the competitors looked like that!

Dan Rek
06-19-2009, 11:49 AM
I've said it before and I'll say it again.... WOW!!!

she's effin gorgeous

Sandpig
06-20-2009, 07:31 AM
I've said it before and I'll say it again.... WOW!!!

she's effin gorgeous
And I'll say it again too. Awesome. Stuff I dream about. :D

Swede
06-20-2009, 08:54 AM

reported personal attack outside the pit

derekanthony
06-20-2009, 08:55 AM
reported personal attack outside the pit hahhaa blow me ! You are joke

derekanthony
06-20-2009, 08:56 AM
reported personal attack outside the pit
and fuck you and your girlgirlfriend take that and stick it up your ass asshole ! GET A JOB YOU CLOWN. WHO THE HELL POSTS THERE NAME ON THE WALL. BRO GET OFF THE INTERNET GET TO THE GYM OR GO MEET A GIRL . TAKE THAT PERSONAL ATTACK AND SIT ON IT ! YOULL NEVER DAMAGE ME BITCH . REMEMBER THAT NO GO SHAVE YOUR HEAD AGAIN YOU LOOK LIKE SOME NEO NAZI WANT TO BE.

Swede
06-20-2009, 09:17 AM
and fuck you and your girlgirlfriend take that and stick it up your ass asshole ! GET A JOB YOU CLOWN. WHO THE HELL POSTS THERE NAME ON THE WALL. BRO GET OFF THE INTERNET GET TO THE GYM OR GO MEET A GIRL . TAKE THAT PERSONAL ATTACK AND SIT ON IT ! YOULL NEVER DAMAGE ME BITCH . REMEMBER THAT NO GO SHAVE YOUR HEAD AGAIN YOU LOOK LIKE SOME NEO NAZI WANT TO BE.

Post my name on the wall lol? You ever heard of photoshop? haha.

And once again, Personal attack outside the pit reported.

fitQuest
06-20-2009, 09:57 AM
I LOVE her legs and butt.. God, I just wanna eat her up!!

I don't care how shmoey that makes me sound.. femanine female bodybuilders are a rare breed.. I likes!!

derekanthony
06-20-2009, 11:03 AM
Post my name on the wall lol? You ever heard of photoshop? haha.

And once again, Personal attack outside the pit reported. fuck your mother and personal attack ! :D

Swede
06-20-2009, 11:11 AM
fuck your mother and personal attack ! :D

Personal attack once again reported.

Three strikes and your out mister!

:D

Curt James
06-20-2009, 11:14 AM

she doesn't want to do bodybuilding and lose her feminitity. She's hot it will change her big time. I mean she's got great muscle but put her next to the top girls, iris, etc. and she will get destroyed. It's a fucking shame these judges don't reward a lil more muscle on figure. The figure girls are starting to look like bikini girls!

Dave Palumbo interviewed her in the one video and she seemed to listen or show a tiny bit of interest when Dave pointed out that the pendulum is swinging towards the less diesel and more aesthetic women in bodybuilding. I'm sure Dave said something about her beauty as well.

I think she'd do well in bodybuilding and not have to make too many changes to her physique at all.

Here's the Rx vid where I believe the conversation took place.

http://www.rxmuscle.com/videos/iatraining/299-juliana-malacarne-trains-glutes-and-hamstrings.html

Curt James
06-20-2009, 11:16 AM
Personal attack once again reported.

Three strikes and your out mister!

:D

It wasn't a personal attack as much as an assessment, Swede. Constructive criticism. Learn from it. :beerbang:

Mr X
06-20-2009, 11:17 AM
fuck your mother and personal attack ! :D

Don't bring someones mother into it. that shit be not cool.

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/1372/ipitythefool.jpg (http://www.imagehosting.com/)

Swede
06-20-2009, 11:22 AM
It wasn't a personal attack as much as an assessment, Swede. Constructive criticism. Learn from it. :beerbang:
Please stop posting in any way shape or form that has anything to do with me

should I learn from "fuck your mother" stupid ass old man

Curt James
06-20-2009, 11:36 AM
I'm wondering if a thread can get any more smarmy.

I think there's a tiny bit of room for some more smarmy.

"OH, SHE'S SO HOT AND LOOKITDEM MUSCLES
AND SHE'S SO HAWT!"

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I SAY HAWT!!!

:wavey:

Okay, that's smarmy to capacity, Doc. All filled up.

Curt James
06-20-2009, 11:39 AM
Please stop posting in any way shape or form that has anything to do with me

should I learn from "fuck your mother" stupid ass old man

Offensive post reported. Swede, you shouldn't use that language nor in such a context.

Tsk tsk.

Curt James
06-20-2009, 11:43 AM
stupid ass old man

And I notice you don't take criticism too well.

(makes note on evaluation form)

Good luck with that.

http://www.beawesomeinstead.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/potential.jpg

Swede
06-20-2009, 12:09 PM
The irony in that post lol!
You lonley 60yr old teacher haha.

leave1 said it best.

s1cfuc
06-20-2009, 12:35 PM
rofl he just sumed up ur future in one picture.

derekanthony
06-20-2009, 06:48 PM
Don't bring someones mother into it. that shit be not cool.

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/1372/ipitythefool.jpg (http://www.imagehosting.com/)

fuck your mother to! :D

Melissa
06-20-2009, 07:02 PM
Random thought...I think she resembles Kim Klein (Scheidler) facially.

vboissiere
06-20-2009, 07:08 PM
If all the fitness girls looked like that (and MsGunz), I'd be a fan!

derekanthony
06-20-2009, 11:23 PM
If all the fitness girls looked like that (and MsGunz), I'd be a fan!
i agree if girls looked like juliana id def watch more. the figure girls should have a lil muscle not a lot. i mean some figure gilrs look like they should be in bikini

ANADROLicfreak
06-20-2009, 11:25 PM
i agree if girls looked like juliana id def watch more. the figure girls should have a lil muscle not a lot. i mean some figure gilrs look like they should be in bikini
nothing wrong with girls in bikinis.

Mandla
06-20-2009, 11:34 PM
We are so glad we signed her. Brains and beauty! Team gat scored a winner. Better then jose canseco dont you think lol :d

Hey Derek, man, get, or should I say, persuade her out of that figure and into FBB. Figure's not going to give her just rewards. She's just too good.:bowdown:

vboissiere
06-21-2009, 12:08 AM

Good point. It all starts with more defined and rigid judging standards.

BIGSNOR
06-21-2009, 06:13 AM
shes fuckin amazing. how about they add a Figure M class for more muscular figure girls. I mean hell they've added bikini for all the girls that dont wanna diet or work hard (except for some of you, Jr. Nationals girls looked fantastic) and they usually have classes A-Z of figure so everyone gets a little trophy and no one gets their wittle feelings hurt lol jk. So add a figure class for the more muscualr girls, see which one thrives and which one dies. I agree with DA figure is getting too soft. Some of the girls at Jr.s in bikini could have won reigional level figure shows easily, and probably are fig. competitors that just went another way. the girls around here that couldnt cut it in figure, have all started to compete in bikini. sad to say but its almost like a consolation class to some.

derekanthony
06-22-2009, 08:26 AM
[quote=BIGSNOR;326642]shes fuckin amazing. how about they add a Figure M class for more muscular figure girls. I mean hell they've added bikini for all the girls that dont wanna diet or work hard (except for some of you, Jr. Nationals girls looked fantastic) and they usually have classes A-Z of figure so everyone gets a little trophy and no one gets their wittle feelings hurt lol jk. So add a figure class for the more muscualr girls, see which one thrives and which one dies. I agree with DA figure is getting too soft. Some of the girls at Jr.s in bikini could have won reigional level figure shows easily, and probably are fig. competitors that just went another way. the girls around here that couldnt cut it in figure, have all started to compete in bikini. sad to say but its almost like a consolation class to some.[/quote thats one of hte best ideas ever figure level with more mouscle will make even more $$ for hte ifbb pro. this girl deserves it the champo hands down :bowdown: