PDA

View Full Version : Low carb Quiche

"Rodz"
02-18-2013, 09:05 PM
Here is another tasty breakfast treat you can make for a few days at a time.

Ingredients

24--omega 3 eggs
12--slices gluten free bacon
1--cup shredded Jalapeno cheese blend
1--onion
3--cups spinach
36--drops Frank's Hot sauce

Preheat oven to 325

Grease a 12 muffin tin with butter, resist urge to start masturbating even though your hand is already greased up.

I'm not telling you that you have to cook the bacon first, we're not children here, just fry the fucking bacon crisp.

Same goes for the onion...no don't fry it, chop it finely.

Put the eggs (yes crack them open first), the spinach, and the hot sauuuce in the blender..........blend it.

Fill the muffin tin.

Add onion and bacon to each spot and top with cheese.

Put in the oven for 25-35 minutes.

This gives you time to rub one out with that greasy hand.

Take them out and let cool.......................then eat.

Total recipe macros, divide as your diet dictates

Cal----3584
fat-----288g
carb-----34g
protein--214g

Big Barry
02-18-2013, 09:38 PM
I'm getting hungry just looking at those!

TheRage93
02-18-2013, 09:48 PM
I remember these! I'm getting hungry lol. I still NEED to make these. They looks awesome.

Big Barry
02-18-2013, 10:22 PM
I remember these! I'm getting hungry lol. I still NEED to make these. They looks awesome.

Mike's instructions make it easy to cook these up. I might make some pretty soon!

BlueBaron
02-19-2013, 02:35 PM
I've never heard of anything like this. Although i'm always up for trying new ways to cook meals. Think this would be great in the offseason. Thanks for the tip.

TheRage93
02-19-2013, 10:01 PM
I've never heard of anything like this. Although i'm always up for trying new ways to cook meals. Think this would be great in the offseason. Thanks for the tip.
Lmao I hope that's good. Honestly, I haven't either. They're so miniature! Good for snacks, well for me at least!

"Rodz"
02-19-2013, 10:12 PM

Thanks and try them and enjoy, i like portable meals, that you can prep for a few days at a time.