PDA

View Full Version : Introduction Thread

Hammerfit
02-19-2013, 09:01 AM
One of the new members just brought up​ a good point....we didn't have this thread! Sorry guys I should have thought of this long ago.

Please everyone let's get this thread up to date especially for the guys and gals that are here to seek advice and learn something from the seasoned vets on this site.

Hammerfit
02-22-2013, 09:18 AM
One of the new members just brought up​ a good point....we didn't have this thread! Sorry guys I should have thought of this long ago.

Please everyone let's get this thread up to date especially for the guys and gals that are here to seek advice and learn something from the seasoned vets on this site.

Ok, I was waiting on someone else to get this started but alas I guess they are waiting on me.

My back ground: Played football since 4th grade every year. My dad was a Marine Corp hardcore so I had no choice in the matter. He even made me play basketball which at 6'-7" he was a minor league star so he was disappointed that I sucked! I did excel in track and tennis and made a living teaching tennis and playing in satellite tournys for a bit. Football was my passion though and I was a pretty decent ML @ 165lb in HS.

Went in the Army at age 18 so I wouldnt go to jail! Ended up loving it and became an AirMobile AirBorne Ranger Screaming Eagle or Puking Buzzard as they say. That part of life I contribute to my tenacity that I live by today.

Fast forward to 47 years old. After working 20 hrs a day as a construction corporate executive had a heart attack from stress and had 2 stints placed. It was then that I decided enough was enough. Went back to my roots and started training like a mad man.

Meet a pretty cool cat that convinced me that I should try bodybuilding. So at the age of 50 I entered my first show. Took me 3 years of finishing second before I figured out what was really going on and 15 shows later have done very well considering Im always competing against much smaller competitors.

Met Lee Haney 2 years ago and trained w him and his family and aquired his IAFS certification. To me one of the most legitimate certifications programs available. Who better than maybe the best Mr O ever to train bodybuilders?

We now train and provide nutritional planning thru HammerFit Online and have clients all over the country. I also do personal training at Riviera Fitness in Pensacola, where I train bodybuilders to Handicap people and everyone in between.

I used to make 6 figures in the construction industry. Now Im in a much lower tax bracket but I truly love what I do. I am in the life changing business now I and I wouldnt trade places with anyone.

KevinCouch
02-22-2013, 04:04 PM
Thanks Mike! You are a madman btw. I'ts awesome that you can train like an animal with so much intensity after having heart problems years ago. :)

Strengthrehab
02-24-2013, 06:35 PM
I guess I'll chiime in. I'm currently a competitive powerlifter, but I just made the decision to get back to my roots and original interest of bodybuilding. I'm 39 and have decided that I'm going to give myself a year to get into shape for my first bodybuilding show which will be next May. It's just a local show, but I'm all in.

currently I'm 255 with approx 15-17 percent bodyfat. Being a powerlifter, I have "neglected" some bodyparts (calves, mainly), but that's why I'm giving myself a year to get ready.

As a powerlifter, I've accompished an elite total in the 275 class weighing 260. I hit 665-365-630 all relatively easy last year.

I'm looking forward to readying a ton and getting back on this bandwagon.

Mac
02-25-2013, 06:26 AM
I am 56 yrs, 5'5, 172lb. and self-employed in the software business. Started weight training in high school after leaving the wrestling team. Had my own gym in 1985 for 4 years until someone lost the end of their finger.

First competed in 1986 and did a total of 5 shows, winning two as a lightweight. Tried powerlifting, but my squat and deadlift sucked but unofficially smashed the state bench press at my weight. My all time best, touch and go bench was 495, and it my last attempt after injuring my shoulder doing it.

Started a family in 1987 and then never got back to training until turning 50 just over 7 years ago. Now lifting is just another addiction and I train to stay sane and from looking like most of my overweight friends.

mrky03
02-25-2013, 07:55 PM
Hey everybody, I've been training with weights as long as I can remember just about! I started training in my bedroom with an old York set that my father kept under my bed when I was 12 years old.

I trained all though high school playing football but I always new bodybuilding competition was what I wanted to do. Not a popular activity in the 70's in a rural community!

I competed in my first show at age 20 in 1981, the AAU Mr. Tri State placing 3rd in the open division. I competed regularly placing in the top 3 in all the AAU shows during the 80's. I won my first show in 1984 Mr. Southern Ky. and the Mr Central Ky in 89. I won the 91 overall AAU Mr Ky.

Fast forward to 2003 I started competing in the NPC and I won the Master's and Open overall at the NPC Kentucky Bodybuilding championships at the age of 41. I still consider this my shining moment! I had placed second in the Masters class the year before and was gunning for the win, totally wasn't expecting to win the open overall!

I won the 2007 Overall master's Natural Northern USA and in 2008 the masters Tricky Jackson classic.

In 2010 I competed in the NGA Alabama Open and won my natural pro card in the Master's and Open class winning the Overall Master's and heavy weight open division.

My last show was in 2011 placing 5'th in my first natty pro show.

I am currently prepping for the NPC Derby Classic.

KevinCouch
02-26-2013, 11:18 AM
OK. I'll go.
I'm 46 years old. 5'5 and about 195 right now. I began training with weights back in the 8th grade I think 1979 with a plastic 100 pound set. I WAY overtrained....you guys know back then there wasn't much information out there on training, diet and nutrition. I still grew some. I had always been a very good baseball player until I began training too hard and too frequent that it pretty much ruined my arm as a pitcher. I took up football in high school and was a good running back. Most football players back then trained with weights only according to what the coach wanted them to do for the sport. Not me, I loved training more than any sport I ever did.

After learning more about training and nutrition I began making better improvements and I competed in my first show in 1991 NPC Grand Prix (national level qualifier) I was completely amazed with these other guys physiques and I did pretty well myself for my first show 2nd place Middleweight (out of 12 or 13 guys). Then I was hooked. Later that year 1991 I competed in my 2nd show NPC Mount Rogers Open (national qualifier) and won middleweight class and overall.

Kept the ball rolling and in June 1992 I did the AAU Mr. DC contest and won class and overall again. 3 weeks later I ventured to the National level in June 1992. Placed 6th out of around 40 guys in class at Junior Nationals.

I then took a couple of years off of competing to focus on job, new marriage. I had to requalify again for Nationals and did the 1994 NPC Winchester Open and won middleweight class and overall for a 3rd time in April. I was on pace to do the 1994 Nationals and feeling and looking great but blew my back out for the first time. I didn't compete again until 1995 and did the Junior Nats and placed 9th in Middleweights out of about 30 guys. I got so dejected from my placing I decided not to compete anymore.

Fast forward to 2010. Even with a history lower back problems and aching knees, I got the bug again and did the Masters Nationals and won my class after 15 year layoff from competing. Over the past couple of years I have really wanted to compete again but life gets in the way. So now I'm training hard, staying healthy. Who knows some day maybe.

Rick Prince
02-26-2013, 07:15 PM
I am 5’-7” and compete as a MW or small LHW. My off-season weight typically maxes out at around 205, but got up to 215 in December 2011.

Growing up I played organized baseball from age 8 through age 21 and played football from age 9 through high school.

After picking up a bodybuilding magazine and seeing guys like Platz, Coe, and Robinson, I joined a gym at age 23. I trained for two years in hopes of obtaining freaky quads and split biceps like those guys and stepping on stage. A national level competitor made an appearance at our gym and I asked him for an assessment. He told me my joints were too large, I did not have the genetics to be a successful bodybuilder and I was wasting my time. I thought he was an expert and believed him.

I left the gym and ran 10ks, half marathons, and one marathon during the next three years. Of course, I lost the muscle I had worked hard to gain in the gym. I gave up running when I started commuting 2 hours for grad school three days a week while holding down a full time job.

By the time I got back in the gym in 2002, I was up to 220 ugly pounds. My training partner suddenly died in 2007, and I decided life was too short to not chase my dream of competing. I hired Justin Swinney, trainer/nutritionist, in April 2008, to help me with training & nutrition. I was eating the right foods when I hired Justin, but my caloric intake was about 1/3 of what it needed to be.

In April 2009, I stepped on stage for the first time at age 49 and competed in four more shows that year. I have competed each year since. However, I am considering taking a few years off after this year or next year, and not stepping back on stage until I reach age 60.

I am now helping several competitors with contest prep and really enjoy helping them make changes to their physiques.

I have had contest prep help from Justin Swinney, Dave Palumbo, Kramer Bergman, and off-season help from Fakhri Mubarak. I have certifications from S.M.A.R.T. (Dave Palumbo) and Parrillo Performance and look to work towards another certification following this contest season.

Hammerfit
02-27-2013, 08:38 AM
I am 5’-7” and compete as a MW or small LHW. My off-season weight typically maxes out at around 205, but got up to 215 in December 2011.

Growing up I played organized baseball from age 8 through age 21 and played football from age 9 through high school.

After picking up a bodybuilding magazine and seeing guys like Platz, Coe, and Robinson, I joined a gym at age 23. I trained for two years in hopes of obtaining freaky quads and split biceps like those guys and stepping on stage. A national level competitor made an appearance at our gym and I asked him for an assessment. He told me my joints were too large, I did not have the genetics to be a successful bodybuilder and I was wasting my time. I thought he was an expert and believed him.

I left the gym and ran 10ks, half marathons, and one marathon during the next three years. Of course, I lost the muscle I had worked hard to gain in the gym. I gave up running when I started commuting 2 hours for grad school three days a week while holding down a full time job.

By the time I got back in the gym in 2002, I was up to 220 ugly pounds. My training partner suddenly died in 2007, and I decided life was too short to not chase my dream of competing. I hired Justin Swinney, trainer/nutritionist, in April 2008, to help me with training & nutrition. I was eating the right foods when I hired Justin, but my caloric intake was about 1/3 of what it needed to be.

In April 2009, I stepped on stage for the first time at age 49 and competed in four more shows that year. I have competed each year since. However, I am considering taking a few years off after this year or next year, and not stepping back on stage until I reach age 60.

I am now helping several competitors with contest prep and really enjoy helping them make changes to their physiques.

I have had contest prep help from Justin Swinney, Dave Palumbo, Kramer Bergman, and off-season help from Fakhri Mubarak. I have certifications from S.M.A.R.T. (Dave Palumbo) and Parrillo Performance and look to work towards another certification following this contest season.

Hope I am a year or 2 older than you...haha that 60 title is in my sights in 2015!

HeavyDutyGuy
02-27-2013, 02:19 PM
Well since everybody here know everybody, it's currelntly redundent, but here goes..

My personal training journey is somewhat of a winding road, making it a little hard for me to assess in retrospect. From age 14 to 18, I trained sporatically - sort of a 6 months on, did something else, started again, etc. At the end of this period - and high school - I weighed 176 at 6'2". I started serious training at 18, trying quite a few things over the next 2 years..., A Franco Columbo Intermediate course, then his advanced course, a personal program composed by Larry Scott, and finally a power oriented program. At the end of all this, I weighed 205. I think that suggests that none of this worked especially well. The power program seemed to be the most effective, resulting in a bench of 245 for 3, curls of 155, and the biggest increase in muscle mass. It also all resulted in a pinched nerve- my form wasn't the best back then- but I was young and foolish.

After taking a layoff of 5 years due to the injury and other factors- going to college, etc., I returned to the gym at a soft 185. I began a three day a week program high Intensity style which brought my weight to 215 after one year of training. My gains slowed and I cut back to 2 days a week and gained to 220 after another year. At this point my routines were a lot like those in the Nautilus Advanced Bodybuilding book. After a year I became burned out on an all-machine diet and added free weights- a sort of modified heavy duty routine going 2- 3 days a week. I did this for another year hitting 230, then 240 pounds the next year. However I was quite fat at this weight- 39 waist :(. I sort of stagnated at this point for about a year.

. I hardened up a little, but at the time I was doing 2 on, 1 off, 2 on , 2off, with forced reps and negatives and I stagnated after 2 months. I cut back to 3 days a week again and reached 250, a weight I held for the next 2 years, until another cut back to every 4 days and a resultant increase to 264. I then cut back further to every 4-7 days, training hard, and taking creatine. Within 4 months I was 285- not cut, but I wasn't before either. I was pegging the stacks on most of the machines and squatted 425 for reps (and had trouble going through doorways. My plan at that point was to shoot for

with 300 before). I then begin a stricter diet, with some cardio to get lean.

Unfortunately, a speeding compact car broadsided me and put me in the emergency room. I didn't train for several weeks, and when I began again I was around 262. I undertook the same routine but with decreased weights due to muscle loss and a nagging back injury from the car accident... but not serious. After a divorce - and and break up of the family (a time when I didnt train or eat much for a month, and not too well after that), I found my self at 220, my lowest bodyweight in a decade.

That was two years ago. Since then I have been training every 4 to 7 days (5 on the average) and regained muscle to the point where I weigh 255 at present (with a waist size that I had at 220- 37" at 6'3").

Update- since this was written in 1999, I have continued to improve and presently weigh a hard 235 lbs at 6'3". I have modified my training to include cardiovascular training to a greater degree and my weight workouts are performed slightly more frequently, but total training time is less than 4 hours a week for most of the year.

Update- Eventually got a 2nd at the Tournmament of Champions, and then a win At the Muscle Beach Classic and later !st at the Border States- my first NPC class win! Have hit the masters Nationals 3 times, getting a 3rd place last time the North Americans once, gathering 4th, and even hit the stage ikn Vegas for the USA's-in 2008- was not ready for that one, being basically natural, HRT only at that point- can you say blown out?

2013? Would love to get first place at the Masters!

masterschamp
02-28-2013, 09:01 AM
I palyed football, hockey, and baseball growing up...excelled at all.... played safety and tailback in football, batted lead off and played center field in baseball and played center in hockey.....started in all three sports on the varsity level as a sophomore....one of those rare caucasions who could really run.....ran 4.37 in college.....I had college offers for all three sports, but went with football as that was where my passion truly was, and the University of Pittsburgh was practically in my back yard. Trained all through HS and college, but strictly in relation to my football. After college, came to Florida to teach. Joined the local gym....John DeFendis just happened to be the head trainer...... that was in 1990!
He called me into his office one day early on and asked if I had ever considered bodybuilding competitions......my reply was .."you mean those shows where you stand up there in your underwear?"......he told me to just let him train me for 6 months and after the show there would be no obligation......long story short...I won my class and the Overall and was hooked since....it also gave me the opportunity to begin a life long friendship with John that remains strong to this day.......I have NEVER seen anyone train like him...I feel very fortunate that he took me under his wing and became my bodybuilding mentor.....I know I would never have had the success I have enjoyed in the sport without him in my corner..........to date I have competed 15 times..14 as a middleweight, once as a welterweight..with 11 class wins,5 Overall titles, three second places, one 5th place and a 3rd and an 8th place nationally.
I am married and have 4 children, (25,23,20,and 15) with another on the way!!! 15 years after our youngest...That's cool.....if you have ever heard me talk about my kids you know being a dad is what matters most to me....I am actually excited to do it all over again when I thought I would never have the chance again.
I actually see myself competing throughout the rest of my life, but only on a National Level......when again?...I am not sure......my family has always been my top priority so I will step on stage again when it fits with that.

D_T
05-17-2013, 01:09 AM
My turn. Started lifting right after 8th grade football in 1977. By 10th grade I knew I loved to lift more than football but I kept playing. Could only get in the school gym 6 months a year because the coaches were lazy. They weren't paid extra to watch the weight room after school so they usually went home.

Started college at 5'8, 173 where I finally got to lift year round. Entered my first show (below) at 18 natural and won 1983 Mr. Atlanta short class Teen.

Last show (below, age 23) was the 1987 Georgia Novice class (5th show but I was allowed to enter Novice because I had only competed as a teen and never won overall). I was 3rd in Light Heavys at 183lbs (around 200 off season)

Retired after that show because I didn't feel I had advanced enough to make turning pro a attainable goal. Keep in mind at this time Lee Haney, Rich Gaspari and Shawn Ray were all World Champs by this age. On the other hand the total gear I had taken then would equal a 2 week cycle today.

For the next 15 years I dabbled with the iron - lifting in the fall/winter and biking in the summer/spring. I've done 5-6 centuries (100 mile rides) and the 7-day 585-mile AIDS Lifecycle tour from San Francisco to L.A. Through aging and lifting I had gained about 2 lbs a year til I wound up around 255 (not good weight in my mind). Found the forums in 2003 and started training in earnest around 2006 just to burn calories really.

Now at 48 I'm up to 270 (more Bryan Hildebrand than Phil Heath, lol) and wishing I was 225, even body fat were the same. Being this big at this age serves little purpose for me. I actually enjoy Crossfit style circuit training. Oddly, I'm debating a run at the 2015 50+ Georgia but the thing is I hate being on stage (pretty shy). Training IS the reward for me. Plus I'm not sure I have the diet discipline to do it again. I'm going to do a few test runs this year and next to see if I still have it.

Two months ago'ish.

This one is from '09, I think...probably 255'ish.

greakfreak
06-06-2013, 07:47 AM
hi, im a current competing Master bb and came from being a semi pro rugby player background.

i recently won the Mr Cyprus 2013 masters, iv'e won this class already 4 times since 2008 and placed in top 15 @ worlds twice. i have also won Mr Hellas in Greece in 2009.

i train 2 on 1 off and hit med volume with heavy wieghts but slowly changing to lighter weights as the aches and paina are catching up...

i use Ken 'Skip' Hills skiploading..
with my contest diets these past 3 years and it works a treat with me..

love training and meeting fellow athletes and sharing what little knowledge ive gained in this sport with others not so fortunate..

greggerd
06-10-2013, 10:32 AM
I'm Greg and I just joined this AM!
I'm looking for a forum where I'm not the only old fool knocking plates around in the gym.

I'm 52, started lifting again at 49yrs old after 30yrs (High School) of being away.
Weight training has turned my life and health completely around!
In 2011 I did compete in two natural shows in the 40+ and 50+ divisions, received some nice hardware from both shows!

I've only been training for a few years, I still have a lot to learn!
I'm hoping I can glean some good info from my fellow "cool old dudes"...

Greg

ScottNZ
09-11-2013, 11:47 PM
Hi all, I'm Scott from New Zealand.

I'm here mainly because I appreciated a well muscled older guy so I hope you don't mind me dishing you all out compliments on your physiques :hugme:

Donna Mc
11-08-2013, 09:09 PM
So this is where the old guys hang out. Guess I'm in the right place then.
Hi, I'm Donna and I'm a body builder at age 50. This has been my first year competing in women's physique and so far I've done well and totally enjoying every moment of it. Except a few mins here and there on the leg press...and hack squat.... I'm in full bulking mode getting ready for the next season. So far so good.

ironmany2k
09-08-2014, 05:36 PM
New to the forum here and new to competetive bodybuilding. Been lifting on and off since the 70s. Sarted with the old 110lb cement weight set and flat bench. Spent 25 years in the Marine corps and did the Triathlons and Marathon thing but always loved and wanted to compete in bodybuilding. The only problem is I never had the discipline to diet down. I love my pizza and beer and gain weight (fat) easy. Well after quitting all the endurance sports and retireing from the Marines I gained a lof of fat and started haveing some heart issues. My doctor was happy to just put me on more meds. I decided to take matters in my own hands and ended up losing over 50 pounds of fat from my 5'3" frame. Well, at this point I figure if I had the discipline to lose that weight then I had the discipline to do a contest prep. In my mind it was "Now or Never." I Did my first three shows in 2014 at the age of 50 and had some nice placings and plan on doing a lot better in 2015. More important than the placings is that it is fun and healthy. My blood work is great and I am not any meds at all:)

Mac
09-09-2014, 07:23 AM
Welcome Ironman. Congrats on takings control!

ayezer
09-09-2014, 10:37 PM
Good luck with all training!!! Donna Mac good luck for whenever contest is and keep good work ironman.

andrewm66
01-03-2015, 04:59 PM
I've never been one for resolutions, always actively steered clear from making any. This year though, Jan 1st is coinciding with a time a really need to commit. I had some stressful weeks before Christmas, couldn't work out consistently, then the holiday came, bad eating, all the usual, and I've put on 7 pounds, when I should be losing it.

So here's to joining the hordes of January gym goers.

I need targets though, and I need to commit to them, just figuring out what those targets might be. As a 47 year old man, maybe entering competitions is never going to be realistic, so I'm struggling a little.

Been lifting for about 3 years, and love it, but I've never followed any program, nor stuck to any diet. Maybe I should now, challenge myself.

Mac
01-03-2015, 05:55 PM
Welcome Andrew. 47 is young.

Good luck with your challenge.

Sandpig
01-03-2015, 06:05 PM
Welcome Andrew. 47 is young.

Good luck with your challenge.
Everyone's young compared to you [emoji12] [emoji41]

tanker20
01-03-2015, 07:07 PM
Ok let me get a stab at this. My name is Brian and I'm 27. I'm recently retired from the army after 8 years and one deployment to Iraq. I'm fairly new to the forum scene. I'm mainly here to gain as much knowledge as possible from all you veterans. I dont want to make another mistake like I did when I was in High School. I ran a cycle of M1T without any knowledge of anything in regards to PEDs.
I'm looking forward to learning from all you guys. I'm gunna be running an Epi n tren PH cycle in a few weeks than bridge it with halo and Epi. Any advice would be much appreciated. Glad to be here!!

Mac
01-03-2015, 07:09 PM
Everyone's young compared to you [emoji12] [emoji41]

Don't remind me. Again. :D

andrewm66
01-04-2015, 08:19 AM
47 is young? :)

supbro!
01-04-2015, 11:34 AM
Never saw this thread. I'm 44 years old, married with a 4year old. Retired stockbroker (FBI's decision not mine) and now work for a municipality. Started training around 12 years ago mainly because all my friends were "juice heads" and I actually have come to enjoy it. I had a near death experience 4 years ago while training for my second show so I've thrown out any notion of competing for a while and am enjoying fatherhood. I speak what's on my mind like most guys from NJ do, and am a die hard Yankee,Steelers, and Penn St. fan.

Mac
01-04-2015, 12:52 PM

yes, i think so.

DBowden
01-04-2015, 01:18 PM
I've never been one for resolutions, always actively steered clear from making any. This year though, Jan 1st is coinciding with a time a really need to commit. I had some stressful weeks before Christmas, couldn't work out consistently, then the holiday came, bad eating, all the usual, and I've put on 7 pounds, when I should be losing it.
So here's to joining the hordes of January gym goers.

I need targets though, and I need to commit to them, just figuring out what those targets might be. As a 47 year old man, maybe entering competitions is never going to be realistic, so I'm struggling a little.

Been lifting for about 3 years, and love it, but I've never followed any program, nor stuck to any diet. Maybe I should now, challenge myself.

You are still young
47 is not too late to compete.
There are 50-60 year old men who compete.

Granted its going to be tougher than if you were getting started at 20.

Maybe set a five year target to enter your first competition?
Consider creating a training log here.
Lots of excellent resources here to provide encouragement and feedback.

One suggestion.
Regardless of your possible competition plans, think about Bodybuilding as a lifelong lifestyle with a possible competition component.
Consistency and dedication over long periods of time are the primary keys leading to opening the door of success.

Good luck.

Sandpig
01-04-2015, 03:42 PM
Never saw this thread. I'm 44 years old, married with a 4year old. Retired stockbroker (FBI's decision not mine) and now work for a municipality. Started training around 12 years ago mainly because all my friends were "juice heads" and I actually have come to enjoy it. I had a near death experience 4 years ago while training for my second show so I've thrown out any notion of competing for a while and am enjoying fatherhood. I speak what's on my mind like most guys from NJ do, and am a die hard Yankee,Steelers, and Penn St. fan.
Dude believe it or not, my best friend is from PA. He went to Penn St. and is a die hard Yankee and Steeler fan.

Curt James
01-04-2015, 04:51 PM
I need targets though, and I need to commit to them, just figuring out what those targets might be.

You're in the right place. Check out our training journals section. (http://forums.rxmuscle.com/forumdisplay.php?193-Training-Journals) Make one and we'll keep you on point or at least give hell for not posting! :-)

I'm looking forward to learning from all you guys. I'm gunna be running an Epi n tren PH cycle in a few weeks than bridge it with halo and Epi. Any advice would be much appreciated. Glad to be here!!

You, too. Check out training journals and also the chem section! (http://forums.rxmuscle.com/forumdisplay.php?5-Chemical-Enhancement-Forum) Glad you're here.

"YES!" said the 52-year-old.

Glad I peeked in this thread. Always interesting to learn more about people who post here. Thanks for sharing.

nwtrnr1
02-24-2015, 04:37 PM
Hello everyone, I am not new to this forum but back to training again. I was athletic in school, competed in track, baseball and played tennis. I have lifted on an off most of my life only trying to seriously become a bodybuilder after turning 42. I've had some road blocks in the past years that set me back but now healthy again and looking forward to seeing how far my training can take me this time and possibly get to the level of competing. A great group of people on this forum !

Curt James
02-24-2015, 05:11 PM
Welcome back!

Any show in mind? I just looked to see if you had a training journal and saw your other thread. (http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?71592-Countdown-to-the-Ironman)Wishing you the best on your return to training.

Mac
02-24-2015, 09:01 PM
Welcome back!

Any show in mind? I just looked to see if you had a training journal and saw your other thread. (http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?71592-Countdown-to-the-Ironman)Wishing you the best on your return to training.

Now we need the rest of our Masters to come back. :(

Welcome back

nwtrnr1
02-26-2015, 08:18 PM
No show in mind this year just getting back into shape . Great to be back here posting again.

Sunnyday
03-12-2015, 08:46 AM
Hello everyone, I am not new to this forum but back to training again. I was athletic in school, competed in track, baseball and played tennis. I have lifted on an off most of my life only trying to seriously become a bodybuilder after turning 42. I've had some road blocks in the past years that set me back but now healthy again and looking forward to seeing how far my training can take me this time and possibly get to the level of competing. A great group of people on this forum !

I'm embarrassingly late catching this. Welcome back! :byeb:

Sunnyday
03-12-2015, 08:47 AM
Hi all, i am Robin T. Westfall from london.
i join lifting when i was 25 years old.i completed my high school degree when i was 20 years old.i compete 2 shows in 2013.still i am in this field working hard for further future challenges.

Hi and welcome to the forums!

Mac
03-16-2015, 07:00 AM
Hi and welcome to the forums!

Spammer is now gone.

Sunnyday
03-16-2015, 08:37 AM
Spammer is now gone.

Thanks, Mac! :flowers:

Mac
03-16-2015, 08:47 AM
Thanks, Mac! :flowers:

I almost thought the member was legit until I saw the same message spewed across the forums with a spam link.

Very clever disguising it inside relevant content to the forums. :D

misterb
07-17-2015, 01:16 AM
Hello all, im new to this place but may know many of you from other boards. Im also a regular and daily watcher of muscle in the morning
currently 49 till December and float around 182 , can easily cut to 176 but and considering pushing for more mass over the winter and being a more solid 190

picks are about 6 weeks old, i have vacationed since and gained 6 lbs .. all fat lol180565180566

Curt James
07-17-2015, 05:34 AM
Welcome to the forums, misterb. I'm sure the vacation and those six pounds were worth it. Start a training journal and we'll follow along as you achieve your goals.