PDA

View Full Version : Future of Species

crashcrew56
06-17-2009, 11:57 PM
So what new product can we look forward to seeing from Species?

I heard something about a product called Crealyze coming out... any truth to this?

Youngguns
06-18-2009, 01:03 AM
Realyze Food

sba220
06-18-2009, 01:06 AM
So what new product can we look forward to seeing from Species?

I heard something about a product called Crealyze coming out... any truth to this?

CREALYZE will be available in about 6 weeks -it's in production. It's a completly unique product...CREALYZE is a liquid form of creatine that is 100% stable and soluble. Just one dose and you will get an incredible pump and feel it working.

GetLean
06-18-2009, 01:08 AM
I think a weight gainer might be a good addition. Could name it Megalyze

GetLean
06-18-2009, 01:10 AM
Now that is something incredible, will be the 1st liquid creatine I know of that is 100% stable, wow.

The Big Sexy
06-18-2009, 01:17 AM
"Whey to go!" - new protein packets in your favorite flavors, in convenient to go packages!

B7emm
06-18-2009, 02:26 AM
CREALYZE will be available in about 6 weeks -it's in production. It's a completly unique product...CREALYZE is a liquid form of creatine that is 100% stable and soluble. Just one dose and you will get an incredible pump and feel it working.
this is a stupid question but, how much of it will make it past the stomach acid. or is it absorbed in the mouth? it sounds like a great product.

GetLean
06-18-2009, 02:31 AM
If the product is truly 100% stable and soluble it will not turn into the waste product creatinine, which will mean 1g is 1g of creatine. I don't know if its absorbed in the mouth, but its pretty instant absorption I know.

airagee23
06-18-2009, 10:40 AM
I think a weight gainer might be a good addition. Could name it Megalyze

I agree with this.

prettymuscles
06-18-2009, 10:58 AM
"Whey to go!" - new protein packets in your favorite flavors, in convenient to go packages!

I would definitely go for that.. :)

BigJD69
06-18-2009, 12:04 PM
Gotta admit Species is a GREAT Line!!!

BILLY GUNS
06-18-2009, 03:28 PM
Mr. G and Dave need to release "PENALIZE" already!!!

sba220
06-19-2009, 02:01 AM
this is a stupid question but, how much of it will make it past the stomach acid. or is it absorbed in the mouth? it sounds like a great product.

It is all absorbed in in the intestine. Since it's all soulble and stable, all 3g will be absorbed...no waste.

NPCKnight
06-19-2009, 06:23 AM
Now that is something incredible, will be the 1st liquid creatine I know of that is 100% stable, wow.

getlean and airagee, if you follow Dave's Q & A, understand his philosophies, and know his product line... you will realize he has given you all the damn ingredients for a weight gainer that he recommends which includes Whey Protein Isolate, Waxy Maize, and Mac Nut Oil.

And get this....you can actually modify the amounts of protein/carbs/fats in YOUR gainer by measuring the amount of scoops and tablespoons YOU LIKE! Imagine that!
And then, if you really feel the need to make it crazier, add egg yolks or ice cream or peanut butter.

BrownBear
06-19-2009, 09:13 AM
Mr. G and Dave need to release "PENALIZE" already!!!
epic

Curt James
06-19-2009, 03:22 PM
getlean and airagee, if you follow Dave's Q & A, understand his philosophies, and know his product line... you will realize he has given you all the damn ingredients for a weight gainer that he recommends which includes Whey Protein Isolate, Waxy Maize, and Mac Nut Oil.

And get this....you can actually modify the amounts of protein/carbs/fats in YOUR gainer by measuring the amount of scoops and tablespoons YOU LIKE! Imagine that!
And then, if you really feel the need to make it crazier, add egg yolks or ice cream or peanut butter.

Wise guy.

Still, great advice, if sarcastic.

GetLean
06-19-2009, 05:33 PM
Yes, I know that their is the option of making your own, which 95% of the time is nutrition wise better, but their are people out there who don't know that, don't know how, or don't have time. It was also just a suggestion my friend.

B7emm
06-21-2009, 12:26 AM
Yes, I know that their is the option of making your own, which 95% of the time is nutrition wise better, but their are people out there who don't know that, don't know how, or don't have time. It was also just a suggestion my friend.

I would buy it. If you were in a time crunch it would be a good idea. and you could kill two birds with one stone by buying something pre mixed rather than separate powders.

NPCKnight
06-21-2009, 05:29 AM
Dave's product line, Species, is cutting edge and essential. I dont see a weight gainer really being classified under either of those.

crashcrew56
06-23-2009, 10:00 AM
Dave's product line, Species, is cutting edge and essential. I dont see a weight gainer really being classified under either of those.

"weight gainer" is something I stopped taking long ago, eventually I learned that the are all crap. All that weight gainers are is an outragous amount of calories that come from a bunch of sub par ingredients

G-Roy
06-23-2009, 01:45 PM

that product already exists with the exact name you mentioned, unless you were be facetious

gresh
07-07-2009, 09:59 AM
I just thought of a great product for Species. Since the Palumbo diet some-what limits fruits/veggies, why not come out with a vitamin and mineral complex that also contains freeze dried fruit and veggie extracts. Nutrabolics has something similar out now, Vitabolic. I think that would be a perfect fit in the product line. You can call it Mineralyze, Vitalyze was already taken :D

sba220
07-07-2009, 02:53 PM
I just thought of a great product for Species. Since the Palumbo diet some-what limits fruits/veggies, why not come out with a vitamin and mineral complex that also contains freeze dried fruit and veggie extracts. Nutrabolics has something similar out now, Vitabolic. I think that would be a perfect fit in the product line. You can call it Mineralyze, Vitalyze was already taken :D

Great idea! Dave has actually been looking into this for quite awhile and seeking a formulation that meets his standards.

AlanH
07-07-2009, 04:20 PM
is there a reason that i cant really find this product up here in Canada is there some sort of shipping issue or do you use something that wont pass the border?

alebleu
07-13-2009, 12:12 PM

I would like to see an independant study on Crealyze. Hard to believe that Species is the first company to accomplish this feat.

Species Canada
08-11-2009, 11:57 PM
I dont find it hard to believe. Dave has concentrated on bringing products that are better or new cutting edge products that work to the supplement line. I know in our meetings that the core goal is to create supplements that are better than the rest or we wont make them at all. Consider the time the other supplement companies are spending on duplicating or catching up to a market share percentage increase over a new sugar loaded weight gainer or a protein bar. Sure Dave could do this, BUT we would be doing our core values a disservice.
Who other than Dave would create Mac Nut Oil while others are duplicating a NO2 product....Dave is in this for the athlete and advancing the science and quality of the supplements.

Species Canada
08-11-2009, 11:58 PM
you are not looking hard enough go to www.speciesnutrition.ca

axioma
08-12-2009, 08:52 AM
Great idea! Dave has actually been looking into this for quite awhile and seeking a formulation that meets his standards.

hey, been offering the complete line of species in the upstate of SC for over two years. I also have a vending company that is looking to franchise in the next six months. We vend "performance" lines in locations that customers can appreciate isolates, low GI carbs, etc. I have been hearing about the pudding for quite awhile and would like to give some input on packaging to make the product vendable if this is something you are actually going to do. A liquid multivit/mineral shooter would be great!

alebleu
08-12-2009, 12:03 PM
I dont find it hard to believe. Dave has concentrated on bringing products that are better or new cutting edge products that work to the supplement line. I know in our meetings that the core goal is to create supplements that are better than the rest or we wont make them at all. Consider the time the other supplement companies are spending on duplicating or catching up to a market share percentage increase over a new sugar loaded weight gainer or a protein bar. Sure Dave could do this, BUT we would be doing our core values a disservice.
Who other than Dave would create Mac Nut Oil while others are duplicating a NO2 product....Dave is in this for the athlete and advancing the science and quality of the supplements.

I do not disagree that Dave is in this for the athlete, having read and listened to him for years now, I know were his heart is.

I am not saying I will not try this product, I honestly be believe in the Species line and will support them all the way. I am just skeptical of a 100% soluble creatine.

Carson
08-12-2009, 01:30 PM

This sounds quite ironic. Considering numerous times, Dave himself said that he wouldn't create a creatine product. Dave said on one of the radio shows that "creatine Monohydrate" was the best hands down and no need to perfect it.

So do tell what makes yours so much more stable when all the liquids creatines that have been debunked as pure BS. In the end they all convert into pure creatine monohydrate.

Carson
08-12-2009, 01:31 PM

Dave didn't create Mac Nut Oil. He had a guy contact him on here who had mac nut field in Africa. He's selling nothing more than what I buy in whole foods, but with his high priced label.

jo1
08-12-2009, 05:29 PM
Dave didn't create Mac Nut Oil. He had a guy contact him on here who had mac nut field in Africa. He's selling nothing more than what I buy in whole foods, but with his high priced label.

do u have a link to the post where the guy told him bout his mac nut farm/field?

Carson
08-12-2009, 05:41 PM
do u have a link to the post where the guy told him bout his mac nut farm/field?

It was the interview dave did with the african american gentleman at a bodybuilding show. But, I will look for it.

Carson
08-12-2009, 05:48 PM

BOOM 5:53 YouTube - Inner View: Dave Palumbo Part 1

Carson
08-12-2009, 05:53 PM

Again, I find this all quite funny, don't you? Below is from Dave's website.

http://www.speciesnutrition.com/questions.asp

Why doesn’t SPECIES have it’s own creatine product?

As of today, there’s no plan to develop creatine product. As far as I’m concerned, creatine monohydrate is still the gold standard. Despite the many claims by other supplement companies, there’s still no creatine product on the market that’s superior to good old creatine monohydrate. Unless some unique or innovative technology presents itself in the future, there’s really no need for SPECIES to join an already flooded creatine market.

crashcrew56
08-12-2009, 08:45 PM
Dave figured out that he could make a unique creatine product unlike cloning the rest

Carson
08-12-2009, 09:41 PM
Dave figured out that he could make a unique creatine product unlike cloning the rest

You can't be serious!? It's all creatine monohydrate in the end.

alebleu
08-12-2009, 10:36 PM
I give mad props to Dave but I have serious doubts on crealyze and on that note where is crealyze? I read 7 weeks ago it would be out in 6?

Silidons
08-16-2009, 01:34 AM
I think a multivitamin would be great.

Species Canada
08-16-2009, 02:06 AM
You seem quite critical of Dave, believe me Dave set out to have Mac Nut oil created and that is how the South African connection was made. While I appreciate questions on product and science an philosophy behind it, I wont tolerate any claim that Dave is simply out to make a product and jack up a huge price on it. You dont know Dave or the philosophy behind Species to make those claims.

Dave's comment about creatine is about 2 years old and the website has not been changed to reflect liquid crealyze, I will make sure we are on this.
One thing to remember, Dave will NOT create a product unless it is best on market, improvement from current market product and empirically verified as a step above the rest.

Carson
08-18-2009, 02:44 PM
You seem quite critical of Dave, believe me Dave set out to have Mac Nut oil created and that is how the South African connection was made. While I appreciate questions on product and science an philosophy behind it, I wont tolerate any claim that Dave is simply out to make a product and jack up a huge price on it. You dont know Dave or the philosophy behind Species to make those claims.

Dave's comment about creatine is about 2 years old and the website has not been changed to reflect liquid crealyze, I will make sure we are on this.
One thing to remember, Dave will NOT create a product unless it is best on market, improvement from current market product and empirically verified as a step above the rest.

Criticizing Dave is not my intent. However, my intent is to say that he did not create "mac oil". Is there something extra that he puts in his mac oil that nobody else does? He simply has it manufactured just like everyone else, but put his label on it.

Also, if you listen to the video you will hear that Dave "created" Mac Oil, because "some" people couldn't find it. Apparently those "some" people couldn't work google or go to Whole Foods.

As for the creatine it's nothing more than hocus-pocus, and nothing more. There are too many studies out there that debunk the myth on liquid stable creatine. But, if somehow Dave did create a "stable" creatine. I am sure that he is have a patent placed on his recipe.

Carson

Species Canada
08-18-2009, 09:06 PM
Well at least you cant complain about the website Q and A anymore since i got it changed. You just stick to you mac oil and your supplements. By the way, we cant get mac oil other than Dave's in Canada.

Carson
08-18-2009, 09:21 PM
Well at least you cant complain about the website Q and A anymore since i got it changed. You just stick to you mac oil and your supplements. By the way, we cant get mac oil other than Dave's in Canada.

http://www.aviva.ca/shop/products.asp?itemid=2360&catid=137

Please, would you like for me to pay for it to be shipped to your home? Give your mailing address and I'll have it sent.

Warm regards,

Carson

Carson
08-18-2009, 09:24 PM

I like how someone deleted the Dave video that I posted earlier. Also, the website just deleted Dave's words. Again none of you have shown any proof that his crealyze is anything more just another "liquid creatine"

Chucko
08-21-2009, 08:26 PM
I like how someone deleted the Dave video that I posted earlier. Also, the website just deleted Dave's words. Again none of you have shown any proof that his crealyze is anything more just another "liquid creatine"

If you read Dave's Q and A on the RX site, you can see that he says Crealyze will be released when he gets it patented. It is supposed to come out this month (August).

Here, I'll paste it below:

Written by Dave Palumbo Thursday, 02 July 2009 03:33 I have read that creatine monohydrate is rendered useless seconds after coming in contact with water. is it worth buying the kre-alkalyn,buffered creatine?
DP: Creatine can convert to creatinine (a waste product) if its left in an acidic solution. When you ingest regular creatine monohydrate, a percentage of it is absorbed before turning to creatinine (the conversion is not immediate). You don't utilize all the creatine you take in, but if you take 5g twice daily, You'll more than likely absorb enough (3g is ideal to actually absorb). Kre-Alkalyn is unique since it buffers the stomach acids from breaking down the creatine monohydrate; however, it still doesn't address the poor solubility (absorbability) of powdered creatine monohydrate. Look for my new liquid CREALYZE. It's 100% stable in solution, it's protected from the stomach acids, and it's 100% soluble in it's liquid media; therefore, it's 100% absorbable. CREALYZE should be available for purchase in AUGUST

And here is the site I got it from : http://www.rxmuscle.com/articles/qadave/467-qaa-with-dave-palumbo-july-2-2009.html

alebleu
08-23-2009, 12:32 AM
^^1 post and you are stating what we have already read, get a clue!

mts
08-23-2009, 11:35 AM

it is a new process that a chemist created that makes creatine a stable aqueous solution at room temp. That's added with a buffer and an absorption enhancer making it 100% bioavailable. This info. is mostly from my memory about the patent I have read and the label...I won't put the link or label (which I made) because that is up to Dave.

Bacon Boy
08-26-2009, 06:47 PM
"weight gainer" is something I stopped taking long ago, eventually I learned that the are all crap. All that weight gainers are is an outragous amount of calories that come from a bunch of sub par ingredients

which makes it unnecessary!

Palumbos Boy
08-31-2009, 04:11 AM

It was actually myself........... Me and Dave are best of friends and business partners.
The Mac Nut Oil were we source it from comes from one South Africa
The Oil that gets produced is one of the finest out there
and YES SPECIES has there very OWN MAC Oil which is of the highest quality and vary scarce
and Whole Foods is Mac Nut oil is not as of quality near to the SPECIES one.

Palumbos Boy
08-31-2009, 04:16 AM
This sounds quite ironic. Considering numerous times, Dave himself said that he wouldn't create a creatine product. Dave said on one of the radio shows that "creatine Monohydrate" was the best hands down and no need to perfect it.

So do tell what makes yours so much more stable when all the liquids creatines that have been debunked as pure BS. In the end they all convert into pure creatine monohydrate.

i see you not quiet a Dave Palumbo likeable ????? why don't you contact him at [email protected] im sure you guys can have some nice debates

Carson
08-31-2009, 01:46 PM
It was actually myself........... Me and Dave are best of friends and business partners.
The Mac Nut Oil were we source it from comes from one South Africa
The Oil that gets produced is one of the finest out there
and YES SPECIES has there very OWN MAC Oil which is of the highest quality and vary scarce
and Whole Foods is Mac Nut oil is not as of quality near to the SPECIES one.

Really, do explain what the difference is in your nut as appose to the other mac nut famers!? Are your mac nuts genetically altered in a chemical plant somewhere, or are they hand picked and then made by 100 year old machine? Spare me your rationalization of how your oil is better than everyone else's! What is your soil concentration of nitrates and other nutrients found the soil? Your oil is no different from what can be found anyplace else. I'm not hating on Dave as a business man, but if you're going to make these claims, please back them up.

I'm awaiting your ground breaking response in hopes you will provide some proof of your claims.

Have a wonderful day,

Carson

Carson
08-31-2009, 01:47 PM
i see you not quiet a Dave Palumbo likeable ????? why don't you contact him at [email protected] im sure you guys can have some nice debates

I'm not a forum blind nut-hugger like many others on here. i.e. I'm not on the payroll. :hmn:

Bacon Boy
08-31-2009, 02:00 PM
Really, do explain what the difference is in your nut as appose to the other mac nut famers!? Are your mac nuts genetically altered in a chemical plant somewhere, or are they hand picked and then made by 100 year old machine? Spare me your rationalization of how your oil is better than everyone else's! What is your soil concentration of nitrates and other nutrients found the soil? Your oil is no different from what can be found anyplace else. I'm not hating on Dave as a business man, but if you're going to make these claims, please back them up.

I'm awaiting your ground breaking response in hopes you will provide some proof of your claims.

Have a wonderful day,

Carson

Hey just to let you know you sound like a fucking tool...:hmn:

Its ok, well actually no its not at all, and just to let you know just because something is listed as MACADAMIA NUT OIL, does not mean its sourced the same, there may be better quality nut some where else, coffee beans are coffee beans, using your illogical rationale, as you would know there's a difference plant to plant depending where it sourced, show some fucking respect, and you get some...

Carson
08-31-2009, 02:26 PM
Hey just to let you know you sound like a fucking tool...:hmn:

Its ok, well actually no its not at all, and just to let you know just because something is listed as MACADAMIA NUT OIL, does not mean its sourced the same, there may be better quality nut some where else, coffee beans are coffee beans, using your illogical rationale, as you would know there's a difference plant to plant depending where it sourced, show some fucking respect, and you get some...

"It's" Take yourself back to school, tool. :yep: As far as showing respect, I've done nothing, but ask questions. You seem to be fanboy as well and take offense to my post. Might you take yourself back down a notch and reform a different rebuttal. If we cannot ask for evidence to the claims being made then why do we even seek knowledge?

I take it you just believe everything that anyone tells you? That you walk through life with your head down and what not. As for the difference in coffee beans you speak of you're talking a whole different spectrum. Which is why I asked if there was a difference in soil nutrient levels or a special breeding program they have for their nuts in, South Africa.

Kindly see yourself to corner and think about your rebuttal. When you've thought of an intelligent response, well thought out come back. Only then will I respond to any of your future messages

Have a wonderful day,
Carson

Bacon Boy
08-31-2009, 02:34 PM
Proof is in the results and the quality that the brand has a reputation for bringing! Dont know why I am typing this cause I am supposed to be sitting in a corner, and not talking to you... FYI you aren't anyone close to being in a position to put me in the corner... WHY? CAUSE I AM THE BACON BOY...

Big J1
08-31-2009, 06:03 PM
"It's" Take yourself back to school, tool. :yep: As far as showing respect, I've done nothing, but ask questions. You seem to be fanboy as well and take offense to my post. Might you take yourself back down a notch and reform a different rebuttal. If we cannot ask for evidence to the claims being made then why do we even seek knowledge?

I take it you just believe everything that anyone tells you? That you walk through life with your head down and what not. As for the difference in coffee beans you speak of you're talking a whole different spectrum. Which is why I asked if there was a difference in soil nutrient levels or a special breeding program they have for their nuts in, South Africa.

Kindly see yourself to corner and think about your rebuttal. When you've thought of an intelligent response, well thought out come back. Only then will I respond to any of your future messages

Have a wonderful day,
Carson

Well, if it is intelligence you want, i will try to give it to you.

1) Mac Nut Oil is not and never was a Species Invention and if Dave said so, he misspoke. However, we tried to bring a South African Macadamia Nut Oil, to the bodybuilding market, which has not existed to date. I couldn't tell you the soil nutrient difference (which sounded like that cool repartee between Marisa Tomei and Joe Pesci about tuning an engine, in my Cousin Vinny) but I can tell you this...When Mac Nut Oil from Species comes out in Whole Foods, and it will, it will be the exact price, no more or less, than Pescatore's blend from Australia, the direct import from Australia or the Hawaiian blend...All 17.99 for 500 ML.... BUT try to buy the other Species products in Whole Foods..

Species was created by Dave as a one stop source for all items on his diet. They work together as a total program or alone as a single product. Available at the highest price from the Species website or lower at Gyms/Supplement Stores, lower still on the popular BB websites..Mac Nut Oil is only one cog in this wheel. It may however be a SKU that can stand on its one in the mass market, such as Whole Foods, etc..

That being said, Dave has always set as Species mission that if there is a product, that can not be improved upon in some manner, taste, mixability, delivery, potency etc. and it is on his diet, he will NOT reinvent the wheel for no good reason...So if you are familiar with the Keto type diets, another thing Dave never claimed to have invented, you will see the following items missing from our line....a Calcium Magnesium supplement, a multivitamin or Juice Plus type equivelent and a creatine product...All are in development now....doesnt it make sense for a small startup company to start with the Protein, Fiber, Fatburners, etc. first...So, along those lines

2) Crealyze is a product developed to mostly take advantage of the DELIVERY system...It is all the things stated above yet more easily and completely absorbed..It is another product meant to be part of your whole regimen, not a magic pill to save the BB world which God knows needs lots of saving. But it is different in its chemistry and usability. For more details on the science, I will refer you to [email protected], or the Q and A on this site...His answers are posted within 24 hours.

For more details on Species I refer you to my Q and A or [email protected] you just want to pee in the wind with half the facts, continue to post as above. Anyone who knows me knows that the only thing I have in common with a bodybuilder is my desire to eat mass quantities of food, I neither train, nor compete nor shave my body hair, BUT I have 31 years of business experience, know how to run a company and how to implement a mission statement

If you wish a battle of wits or wittiness, you now have someone your own size to fight...oh and btw the crealyze patent is over 10 years old, the reason it hasnt been brought to market is very complicated and has to do more with the fact that it is more expensive than many other companies, who just want to throw cheap crap at you for cheap prices to you but high margins for them, are will to include in their line. The reason it is late is that the bottle manufacturer sent us the wrong bottles..lol

If there is one thing you can say about Dave, it is that he uses his own products, has every athlete he trains and advises on them, and our sponsored athletes and many others use them, even if it means in the case of $%$^& $#%$$#% taking his free %^&%$ Nutrition products and selling them in order to buy Species...

My rant is over and I remain

Humbly Yours,
Big J1
Joel Goldberg
Chief Operating Officer of Species Nutrition

Rocco1943
08-31-2009, 06:28 PM
youngmusclejock. I'm not here have a battle of wits with you or anyone else, I do know that from the experience I have had buying mac oil from health food stores, in different states, there are differences in flavor of the different oils. I buy only known name brands and so far, Species brand has the best taste or flavor of any that I have used. Is it processed differently, bottled under more sanitary conditions? I don't know and don't care. I buy which I like the best and so far that has been Species.

Razer
09-01-2009, 09:31 PM
Wow Deleted....

Carson
09-01-2009, 09:48 PM
Wow Deleted....

Your rebuttal was deleted due to the fact that Big J1 and I have discussed this matter via P.M. If you wish to reform anymore questions or statements direct them towards my PM box.

Best wishes,

Carson

vanya
09-05-2009, 07:28 AM

I too have seen him recommend to make your own weight gainer this way, but isnt waxy maize starch a poor carb choice for a weight gainer? Wouldn;t you want a slow burning complex carb for sustained energy levels instead of something that is going to send your insulin through the roof and make you fat.

Razer
09-10-2009, 11:43 AM
Your rebuttal was deleted due to the fact that Big J1 and I have discussed this matter via P.M. If you wish to reform anymore questions or statements direct them towards my PM box.

Best wishes,

Carson

Wish I had this kind of time to BS with you Carson but believe it or not there are more important things to do. Plus I don't like people that like to hear themselves "talk". It rubs my scales the wrong way!:mad:

Carson
09-10-2009, 12:25 PM
Wish I had this kind of time to BS with you Carson but believe it or not there are more important things to do. Plus I don't like people that like to hear themselves "talk". It rubs my scales the wrong way!:mad:

Upon thinking of your response did you ask
yourself as to why you would be typing this? Clearly, you've put little thought into your
rebuttal. I've asked you direct any responses
to my inbox. I'll argue with you all day long so please humor me, Razor.