PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble plz help

Deltasaurus
06-18-2009, 11:32 AM
ok im about 12% bodyfat i think and my body really like being here im 5'9 175ish.

Im eatin 2200kcal a day, i have a slow metabolism naturally and 2700 it like Maint for me, i can actually gain with it.
any ways im having 175 grams of carbs and 225 protein and about 60-70 fat.

I to empty stomach walk when i can and am not too sore. and they make a difference and maybe i jsut need to stick it out and keep doin em, but sometimes i feel like i need the rest instead of waking up and walking my dog for 30-40mins.

I train Brazilian Jiu-jitsu 4 days a week and go home an train a little more.
I lift Mon/Wed/Fri

Meal 1 and 5 are Pro-fat only-actually 5 has some carbs maybe 15-20
2,3,4 all have carbs and pro with 10 grams of fat.

Dunno why my body wants to hold on to this last bit of bodyfat but any advice will help.
I only wanna drop 2-3% more bodyfat, then hold there for 3months and then Lean Bulk.
Strength is good
I hit 250 for 6 on flat bench
Dead lifted 365 for 6
seated Barbel milt i hit 175 for 7
Squat i hit 275 for 6 and i go ass to grass not that half squat bs.
So im happy with my strength being 21 and 100% natty except some creatine mono. LOL

-thanks
AJ

eattrainsleep
06-18-2009, 10:55 PM
Getting that cardio done would be the first thing I would do. Be consistent with it and force yourself through it. After that if you still have trouble, I would drop the fat a little. Fat seems a little high.

I am 4 weeks out about the same size as you. I had trouble getting past 10% so I started carb cycling and have made great progress since. Even my high days are lower in calories than your daily cals. You might need to lower calories quite a bit to get to where you want to be.