PDA

View Full Version : Whats your story?

MAYOR OF BODYBUILDING
02-16-2009, 05:26 PM
My journey started when a Bodybuilder Mike saw that I was headed down the WRONG PATH in life. Too much booze and no Discipline,So he took me to the gym for an internship in hardcore training. It was that summer that I fell in love with the Iron and thanks to mike it changed my life! 25 years later i still love training and going to shows and meeting my Iron Brothers and Sisters! Hey Mike thanks for saving my life!

buster12
02-16-2009, 05:37 PM
I remember seeing ronnie, lee, and victor. I wanted to look like these guys so bad. I eventually gave up on it though until a local trainer asked if I had ever thought about bodybuilding. He told me to vist the forums and learn about it. Soon enough, dave palumbos philosophies got me hooked....

przechuy
02-16-2009, 05:38 PM
I was from poor family.I had a gym near my home.Also i was born in as stated most dangerous district in poland,since being a kid i often was fighting with someonbe etc:) so there waas some kick boxing etc,but when i was 13yo i trained in gym for the first time and i liked it.And it lasts to present time.Surely it learned me consistency and something about myself

i tihnk biggest fascination was being 14yo and watching pumping iron twice a day. :)

and one more,i remember highshool times,in 3 years i turned from 72 kilos to 92 kilos,and it was looking good,not fat .I was really proud of myself.Yhose first "jumps" are most memorable

MAYOR OF BODYBUILDING
02-16-2009, 05:51 PM
For me at 43 years young,When I started It was about getting big and ripped.But now it helps me deal with REAL LIFE problems. Im happy im still fit and will NEVER have a GUT! Training is cheaper than a SHRINK!LOL!

przechuy
02-16-2009, 05:52 PM
in case of being male age is just a number.everyone of us till death bears this "child" in him that keeps doing some stuff with passion.