PDA

View Full Version : Which test's you guys running for HRT?

Fluid Karma
02-16-2009, 05:44 PM
Which test are you guys running for HRT? Why do you like it? Which do you like the most? Does it really matter? Why are we here? lol.

Seriously...My doc prescribed CYP. I've been used to Test E...but curious about the other test compounds (Sust, cyp/E, prob compounds etc)

gman
02-16-2009, 06:18 PM
I wouldn't switch, look how big it made your manhood! lol

Fluid Karma
02-16-2009, 06:24 PM
LOL! But my balls are still small. Lack of HCG.

MartyMcFly
02-17-2009, 12:17 PM
I on Test Cyp at 200mg/week, never tried anything else.

Fluid Karma
02-17-2009, 05:59 PM
I on Test Cyp at 200mg/week, never tried anything else.

Are you running HCG with it?

I've tried all Test compounds...and have my favorites (Test E and Sust, T500)..but that was before HRT.

MartyMcFly
02-17-2009, 06:18 PM
Are you running HCG with it?

I've tried all Test compounds...and have my favorites (Test E and Sust, T500)..but that was before HRT.

No, not yet, I will see if I can get it prescribed by my Dr next week. My appointment is on 02/23, I've found out it can help with my testicular shrinkage, I guess I'll see what he thinks.

Jacquester
02-17-2009, 06:22 PM
I've always used test cyp because it was slightly cheaper and everything I've read says there really isn't enough of a difference between it and test e. Sust doesn't work as well for me imo as a straight test because of the short acting analogs. If you take your weekly dose, say 300mg and instead take 150 2x/wk you'll be more even without a big dip. I take the test on Mon. and the Deca on Thurs. I also have the option of test prop which would just be a hassle taking it all the time unless there was a reason- like a contest.

Jacquester
02-17-2009, 06:23 PM
Oh, next cycle I'll take test e just to see if it's different for me.

thesourcecheck.com
02-17-2009, 06:26 PM
I would say you won't notice a large difference between using the Test C vs. the Test E since both are longer esters. I think this is why they are preferred by docs for HRT due to fewer injections. I believe Sust 250 was designed to be a once a month HRT shot but failed to deliver consistent levels in the body throughout the month. If you don't mind pins...you could always use a shorter ester such as Test P. Just my 2 cents.

Fluid Karma
02-17-2009, 06:43 PM
I've tried pinning Prop and Tren A eod and DON'T like it!

Yeah the Cyp is cheaper and in these hard times I'm not complaing....And I will probably just stick with that. As long as it works I'm happy:)

What I would like to try is that Test Undecanoate (Nebido) everyone is talking about....just ask Marcus300. I'm curious and can't wait until it's available in the U.S.

Thx for your replies and input..everyone!

RazorRipped
02-17-2009, 07:13 PM
Been on HRT type doses for 7 yrs now. I've used both Cyp and Enanthate. No difference between the two drugs. Enanthate/Cyp have exact chemical structure except Cyp has more more atom attached. Hence making it slightly heavier.

My Cruise (HRT) dose is between 300-350 mgs weekly. Years back 200 was ok, but as I've grown I found a tad more was needed.

Fluid Karma
02-17-2009, 07:49 PM
Good to know. Mine is 300mg weekly. Ive used both cyp and E..I just think..at the time I was cycling I preferd TestE. Now I could care less. what ever works..is good for me.

Alittle background to why I ask

I have done several cycles since 01 and was put on HRT in late 07 till early 08....through an HMO doc. After researching I realized....HE SUCKED! He was only prescribing 150mg a month with no HCG..no adex..no nothing. Then late 08 december one of our forum bro's refered me to a Great HRT doc. So I got some money together, jump through some hoops and whalah! On HRT again...Real HRT! So this a whole new scene for me....and happy thats it's Legit!

Jacquester
02-17-2009, 10:45 PM
Good to know. Mine is 300mg weekly. Ive used both cyp and E..I just think..at the time I was cycling I preferd TestE. Now I could care less. what ever works..is good for me.

Alittle background to why I ask

I have done several cycles since 01 and was put on HRT in late 07 till early 08....through an HMO doc. After researching I realized....HE SUCKED! He was only prescribing 150mg a month with no HCG..no adex..no nothing. Then late 08 december one of our forum bro's refered me to a Great HRT doc. So I got some money together, jump through some hoops and whalah! On HRT again...Real HRT! So this a whole new scene for me....and happy thats it's Legit!

I cycled for 2 years and got tired of looking over my shoulder so I'm much happier going legit. Much less stress and risk and it works. I bet the same guy refered me too. A few hoops but nothing good comes too easy.

Fluid Karma
02-17-2009, 11:45 PM
You got that right!

maxititer
02-18-2009, 05:51 AM
Just started today testosterone undecanoate 40 mg capsules, 1 cap per day. I was running 34mg per day sub c Sustanon ED, that was real smooth, good experience. Let see what this Andiol Testocaps made by Organon worth.

Fluid Karma
02-18-2009, 05:28 PM
Just started today testosterone undecanoate 40 mg capsules, 1 cap per day. I was running 34mg per day sub c Sustanon ED, that was real smooth, good experience. Let see what this Andiol Testocaps made by Organon worth.

Caps huh? I heard the liquid version is much more potent..but i guess thats to be expected with injectables.

Sub C shots of Sust. Thats different. How does it compare as far injecticting into the muscle...does it absorb faster, quicker results? Why sub c? Curious.

maxititer
02-18-2009, 10:50 PM
Caps huh? I heard the liquid version is much more potent..but i guess thats to be expected with injectables.

Sub C shots of Sust. Thats different. How does it compare as far injecticting into the muscle...does it absorb faster, quicker results? Why sub c? Curious.

absorption with sub c same as IM, advantage is that it is easy to do ED with insulin syringe. Like Sustanon 250mg injected once in a week and same amount injected ED during the week is quite different.

Caps seems working well too, even more simple to use for HTR, just take one capsule per day and forget about syringes.

MartyMcFly
02-19-2009, 01:41 PM
are sub c shots less painful than IM ones?

Jacquester
02-19-2009, 02:54 PM
are sub c shots less painful than IM ones?

Imo a little less. A lot of the nerves are in the skin so you will feel that no matter what. A smaller needle feels better. What you avoid is the soreness in the muscle that comes on latter after the shot.

MartyMcFly
02-19-2009, 03:22 PM
Imo a little less. A lot of the nerves are in the skin so you will feel that no matter what. A smaller needle feels better. What you avoid is the soreness in the muscle that comes on latter after the shot.

I'm thinking if I should try that. I don't know though, sounds interesting.

marcus300
02-19-2009, 04:08 PM
Ive tried many types of HRT and I found the best at the time was Test E, that's after the rubbish creams and patches!!.

My Endro told me about this new injection he wanted me to try which was Nebido Testosterone Undecanate 1000mgs 4 ml amps, there was a loading phase for the first few weeks to get blood levels up and stable then it was one injection every 12 weeks, Ive got to say this method of HRT is by far the best ive ever tried, my blood work is more stable and is in the higher margins, I feel like 21 again and with only 4 injections a year its remarkable.

Ive read many studies some were ran over 8yrs and ran along side Test E for comparison which I will post for you and they all come back superior, my Doctor tells me its breaking all records for them in the UK and there is much talk about this drug being the method of the future.

I guess its worth trying because I can't knock it at all, been on it for over 12 months now and its the best ive ever had, the only thing I would say about it is I do feel I need another shot at the 10 wk mark and not 12 wks but my Doc says that just my brain playing games with me and my BW is fine,

http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/89/11/5429

http://www.agingmale2006.com/abstracts/abs_sag_nebido_hypogonadal_men.asp

http://www.informapharmascience.com/doi/abs/10.1517/14656566.6.10.1751

http://www.agingmale2006.com/presentations/Schering_Long-Acting_Injectable_Testosterone_Nebido.asp

MartyMcFly
02-19-2009, 07:10 PM
that sounds very good marcus300, I will try to ask my Doc about it.

maxititer
02-19-2009, 09:36 PM
you can do sub c with insulin syringe. it is not painful at all

Jacquester
02-19-2009, 11:52 PM
Ive tried many types of HRT and I found the best at the time was Test E, that's after the rubbish creams and patches!!.

My Endro told me about this new injection he wanted me to try which was Nebido Testosterone Undecanate 1000mgs 4 ml amps, there was a loading phase for the first few weeks to get blood levels up and stable then it was one injection every 12 weeks, Ive got to say this method of HRT is by far the best ive ever tried, my blood work is more stable and is in the higher margins, I feel like 21 again and with only 4 injections a year its remarkable.

Ive read many studies some were ran over 8yrs and ran along side Test E for comparison which I will post for you and they all come back superior, my Doctor tells me its breaking all records for them in the UK and there is much talk about this drug being the method of the future.

I guess its worth trying because I can't knock it at all, been on it for over 12 months now and its the best ive ever had, the only thing I would say about it is I do feel I need another shot at the 10 wk mark and not 12 wks but my Doc says that just my brain playing games with me and my BW is fine,

http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/89/11/5429

http://www.agingmale2006.com/abstracts/abs_sag_nebido_hypogonadal_men.asp

http://www.informapharmascience.com/doi/abs/10.1517/14656566.6.10.1751

http://www.agingmale2006.com/presentations/Schering_Long-Acting_Injectable_Testosterone_Nebido.asp

By any chance do you know if Nebido Testosterone Undecanate is availble on the US market? I didn't think the FDA cleared it here yet. You Europeans always get stuff aproved first. :)

Jacquester
02-20-2009, 12:10 AM
I'm thinking if I should try that. I don't know though, sounds interesting.

IM is the traditional method. I stick with that but have changed to using a 1.5in 25g syringe. It takes longer to load and shoot but I get no muscle soreness in the glute. I use a 1in 25g for my shoulders but I can't reach so my wife does those. More nerves there but no worse than a flu shot.

Darkhrse99
02-20-2009, 01:00 AM
I've been running test cyp, because it's cheaper then test e.

MartyMcFly
02-20-2009, 01:23 AM
what really is the difference between test cyp, test e and test prop? difference in gains? feel? I know price for sure, but why is there a price difference? only because of manufacturing costs?

marcus300
02-20-2009, 03:38 AM
By any chance do you know if Nebido Testosterone Undecanate is availble on the US market? I didn't think the FDA cleared it here yet. You Europeans always get stuff aproved first. :)

I don't think its available yet in the States, from what ive heard its not approved yet but its coming and I am sure it will be a very strong contender for the NO 1 spot.

Aaron Singerman
02-20-2009, 05:53 AM
Cyp for my HRT...

Testosterone Undecanate is nothing new... Just being packaged and marketed more creatively...

maxititer
02-20-2009, 07:15 AM
manufacturing of test cyp much more difficult than test enanth,
probably cost may depend on demand.

Nattynomore
02-20-2009, 09:01 AM
I just got put on 200mg/week of test cyp. First pin tonight!! Total test was 221. I am 41.

My plan is to run an additional 250mg/week of test enth and 250mg/week of deca (my joints KILL!!) for 10 weeks and back down to TRT dose for 8 weeks . . . kinda run that way for 2-3 cycles and try a show next year . . . I do have a-dex and nolva in case I experience some issues with the higher doses.

Any thoughts or comments????

maxititer
02-20-2009, 09:43 AM
try to take deca same time with glucosamine sulphate, I made so serious improvement with my knees that way.

militantmuscle
02-20-2009, 09:55 AM
what really is the difference between test cyp, test e and test prop? difference in gains? feel? I know price for sure, but why is there a price difference? only because of manufacturing costs?

Enanthate has a 7-carbon ester chain while cypionate has an 8-carbon ester chain. The more carbons the ester group has, the more soluble in oil and the less soluble in water it becomes. As a result, cypionate has a slightly slower release and longer active life.

Testosterone propionate is a short chain ester, with a shorter active life (2-3 days) and contains more testosterone on a mg per mg basis. In other words, it's stronger.

BigChris
02-20-2009, 12:06 PM
Testosterone propionate is a short chain ester, with a shorter active life (2-3 days) and contains more testosterone on a mg per mg basis. In other words, it's stronger.

And finally test suspension is pure testosterone soluble in water without any ester and that makes it the strongest one ;)

LittleChris
02-21-2009, 03:43 PM
hey guys,

nattynomore: bro, all u need is around 200-300 mg of test per week, no need to do big amounts. as for the joint pain, try cutting out all red meat, youll be surprised how much better your joints feel. congrats on starting HRT, it will change your life if you do it right, and youll feel like a million bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-LC

LittleChris
02-21-2009, 03:46 PM
OH, I noticed we have a "BigChris" here on the boards!!? Sorry bro, i saw your pic, I'm BIGGER than you!!! lol. Just givin ya a hard time!!!:D

-LC

Nattynomore
02-25-2009, 09:46 AM
LtttleChris . . . I have added the extra gear for a 10 week run only . . . looking to bulk a bit. I feel good about the HRT dose. I will probably run 10 weeks "on-cycle" followed by 10 weeks of HRT and repeat as necessary. Looking to compete 2010 (I hope).