PDA

View Full Version : 7 weeks out

aduncan1
04-05-2013, 05:30 PM
Would like to get your comments/critiques/tips. As of tomorrow (4.6.13) I will be 7 weeks out from my first physique show. I am 20 years old so I don't have too much experience. I am though holding TONS of water and I know it. I haven't been watching sodium intake just yet. So with that being said what all should I work on? Photo was taken around 8am after I had already consumed 60g carbs for breakfast. BTW sorry for still having half my shirt on the gym doesn't allow shirtless at any time.

Jude2
04-08-2013, 10:09 PM
You look on schedule. We need pics front and rear with shirt off in your relaxed pose. Plus don't pull your shorts down so low, they will call u out on them at a show.

aduncan1
04-11-2013, 01:51 PM
Thank you Jude2 here is another front shot.. I will have a back shot next week. I am 6weeks 2days out and I have yet to do cardio. My trainer decided to add it 30mins 3x a week starting next week. I apprecaite the help. PS. I know I have just been proud of my V's lately so I wanted to show them off haha147243

tammyp
04-11-2013, 04:51 PM
looking on point...from the front id like to see more size and fullness, even for MP

aduncan1
04-11-2013, 05:45 PM
Thank you for your response Tammy the response is very appreciated! That is definitely something I plan on improving on. I am doing one in 6 weeks and then another one 10 weeks after that. Once I get done with the second show I plan to add more size while keeping abs visible so I know when I'm adding too much fat.

Jude2
04-11-2013, 08:54 PM
Try taking your pics in your posing positions ie hand on hip from front and rear.

IslandGirl
06-21-2013, 03:48 AM
Try to create angles in your physique instead of standing straight up and down. So like Jude said, hand on one hip and swing a hip to one side. Preferably the hand on hip, hip swings to that side. Front and back.