PDA

View Full Version : BISPING is a bitch.

Dr Pangloss
06-20-2009, 05:58 PM
anyone who has been watching the ultimate fighter must realize by now that Bisping is a complete cunt.

discuss.

Ninja Loco
06-20-2009, 06:05 PM
Ive said this from day one. I still cant believe the fucker had the audacity to bitch about Tito not spending more time with him since he "flew all the way from England". Then he bitched about the spaghetti dinner Tito and the trainers cooked them. The fucker gets thet chance of a lifetime with the UFC, something in which HE has to deliver, and HE wants to bitch about what HE feels is owed to HIM.

Fuck that punk, fuck that pussy, I couldnt care less what happens to him in his MMA career. Fuck him.

Dr Pangloss
06-20-2009, 06:10 PM
Ive said this from day one. I still cant believe the fucker had the audacity to bitch about Tito not spending more time with him since he "flew all the way from England". Then he bitched about the spaghetti dinner Tito and the trainers cooked them. The fucker gets thet chance of a lifetime with the UFC, something in which HE has to deliver, and HE wants to bitch about what HE feels is owed to HIM.

Fuck that punk, fuck that pussy, I couldnt care less what happens to him in his MMA career. Fuck him.

on the flip side, this tuf has made me a big Hendo fan. Jesus, what a reasonable and stand-up guy he is.

and Frankie Lester? I want that guy in my foxhole.

ANADROLicfreak
06-20-2009, 06:15 PM
i hope henderson kills him tonight.frankie lesner fought three weeks with a fucked up face.he deserves the damn contract.

Gaoshang Xiongshou
06-20-2009, 06:21 PM
What time is it all going down tonight?

ANADROLicfreak
06-20-2009, 06:22 PM
8 o clock here.tx

Dr Pangloss
06-20-2009, 06:24 PM
hendo's not fighting till july on the undercard of the lesner fight. Unfortunately.

Also, isn't that Pierce guy the biggest pussy traitor anyone has ever seen?

ANADROLicfreak
06-20-2009, 06:27 PM
hendo's not fighting till july on the undercard of the lesner fight. Unfortunately.

Also, isn't that Pierce guy the biggest pussy traitor anyone has ever seen?yes he is.they wasted a good spot for someone else on him.damn

Gaoshang Xiongshou
06-20-2009, 06:29 PM
8 o clock here.tx

I know where I will be at 8PM :)

bionic redneck
06-21-2009, 07:52 AM
i respected bisping until this season, now i hope henderson puts a whoopin on the cocky arse hole

Tate
06-21-2009, 08:22 AM
Then he bitched about the spaghetti dinner
Fucking LOL what a cunt:p

lilfella
06-21-2009, 11:35 AM
Bisping=Bitch.

lilfella
06-21-2009, 11:56 AM
The biggest bullshit decision in ufc history was when they gave him the win over Hamil. I have watched that fight numerous times with numerous people and everytime same result. BULLSHIT!

TPT
06-21-2009, 12:30 PM
pangloss,

it's that english wit that the world loves. lol.

Dr Pangloss
06-21-2009, 01:01 PM
pangloss,

it's that english wit that the world loves. lol.

yeah, well Pissbing had the benefit of the doubt, but he proved himself to be as much of a bitch as anyone, including Tito.

That's not very english, that I'm-better-than-you-it's-my-way-or-the-highway shit.

Modesty IS still a virtue among the english, from what i know. I doubt if he made many fans at home either.

Ninja Loco
06-21-2009, 01:07 PM
Bisping isnt making any fans anywhere that I know of. No one on any MMA site or board lists themselves as a fan. Even if they respect his abilities, they know he's slightly above average at best. Hendo is going to beat his ass but all he will do is make excuses for it. He wont learn. And at least Teetow had panache in his attitude, Bisping has shit.

TPT
06-21-2009, 01:09 PM
yeah, well Pissbing had the benefit of the doubt, but he proved himself to be as much of a bitch as anyone, including Tito.

That's not very english, that I'm-better-than-you-it's-my-way-or-the-highway shit.

Modesty IS still a virtue among the english, from what i know. I doubt if he made many fans at home either.

in constrast to bisbing i'm am happy for the promotion of hendo. the world got to see what pride and the japanese have loved for many years.

Sandpig
06-22-2009, 07:37 AM
I'm not a huge MMA fan, but I find Bisping to be a total dick. Hope he gets killed by Henu.

Demarcus Johnson was a big let down Sat. night, and was actually lucky to have won his semi fight.

Tate
06-22-2009, 08:45 AM
Bisping is fucking awesome!!

makaveli25
06-22-2009, 10:35 AM
i also hate bisping.. I want hendo to knock his dam head off

fatbackgoal
06-22-2009, 02:20 PM
Bisping didn't even show up for a fight!! How do you say all this stuff then miss your fighter's fight? If the Hamill fight happens anywhere but England Hamill gets the nod. I guess everyone has to go on the show and use it to make a name, just seems Bisping used it to be a tosser.

exit2010
06-22-2009, 02:38 PM
Bisping isnt making any fans anywhere that I know of. No one on any MMA site or board lists themselves as a fan. Even if they respect his abilities, they know he's slightly above average at best. Hendo is going to beat his ass but all he will do is make excuses for it. He wont learn. And at least Teetow had panache in his attitude, Bisping has shit.

You know in the beginning when he returned to England after being on TUF the first time the crowd loved him. PPV were there because he did add interest and a recognizable face for them to cheer for.

Over time I think his attitude has rubbed the people wrong. He is so self absorbed. Maybe a bit delusional. I really think he is setting himself up for a major ass kicking. I doubt anyone will come to his aid in the end.

Ninja Loco
06-22-2009, 02:47 PM
You know in the beginning when he returned to England after being on TUF the first time the crowd loved him. PPV were there because he did add interest and a recognizable face for them to cheer for.

Over time I think his attitude has rubbed the people wrong. He is so self absorbed. Maybe a bit delusional. I really think he is setting himself up for a major ass kicking. I doubt anyone will come to his aid in the end.
I think so too. It's going to be at the hands of Hendo. Im almost certain he wont even be re-signed to UFC if he loses unless he accepts a butt fucking deal from them. No one likes him and he himself doesnt sell any pay per views.

dublin-lifter
06-22-2009, 03:52 PM

i didnt really watch much of this season of tuf but ive heard that nobody was to fond of him everyone thought he was to cocky or sumthin like that personaly i dont really have any opinion on him but this shit of bitchin when he is getting the chance of a lifte time thats a bit much shit if i was there id be happy with bread and water

<~~StrengthByGod~~>
06-22-2009, 04:17 PM
I never like him. That fight with Matt Hamill was the biggest screw job I have ever seen. Bisping got his ass hammered for 2.5 rounds and then the judges, in front of the British crowd, announce him winner...bullshit.

fitQuest
06-22-2009, 04:52 PM
The funny thing is that Bisping posted on the MMA boards and IS FULLY AWARE of what people think of him and he knows that he's a dick.

He's cocky and full of himself, but that's what it takes for him to get things done.. his sense of humour is not for everybody, but it's very sarcastic and I don't think the American audiences fully "get it".

Having said that, I still want Hendo to smash him and then SMASH the fucking gay dancing spider!

lilfella
06-22-2009, 04:55 PM
If you do not have any fans, you have to dominate your division. Otherwise bye bye.

timmytimm3
06-24-2009, 09:51 AM
Henderson by KO or TKO. I will smile

cobra
06-24-2009, 11:02 AM
I agree, fuck Bisping. Two things that solidified this: When he was a little bitch about switching times in the gym and when he squirted dude w/ the water bottle. This season REALLY made me a fan of Henderson and I would love to see him KO Bispings ass.

southbeach14
06-24-2009, 11:26 AM
if he would have thrown that water in my face i would have taken his head off.. :mad:

2manytoyz
06-25-2009, 05:35 PM
I have met him a few times here in the UK and I just don't even bother speaking to him. The UFC has builit him up and Hendo will send him back down.

lilfella
06-25-2009, 06:06 PM
I have met him a few times here in the UK and I just don't even bother speaking to him. The UFC has builit him up and Hendo will send him back down.
Love hearing it from a local

dublin-lifter
06-27-2009, 11:09 AM
if he would have thrown that water in my face i would have taken his head off.. :mad:

Sure you would thats why he's in the ufc and your not because your a better fighter.I don't really have an opinion on him as a person, but don't make a stupid comment claiming you would take his head off when clearly you wouldn't

Cyanide
06-27-2009, 04:25 PM
Bisbing is a little bitch! I want to see Lesnar throw water in his face all day long and watch his bitch ass do nothing about it!

southbeach14
06-29-2009, 09:01 AM
Sure you would thats why he's in the ufc and your not because your a better fighter.I don't really have an opinion on him as a person, but don't make a stupid comment claiming you would take his head off when clearly you wouldn't

so you think it was right for him to trow that water into that guys face? he was supost to be a role model on the show , thats not a role model at all.. i was talking about what he did not the kind of fighter he is.. you need to learn hoe to read...

dublin-lifter
06-29-2009, 12:18 PM
so you think it was right for him to trow that water into that guys face? he was supost to be a role model on the show , thats not a role model at all.. i was talking about what he did not the kind of fighter he is.. you need to learn hoe to read...

No I don't think it was right,and i agree he is supposed to be a role model.But you said you would have "taken his head off if he done it to you " all im saying is he would have kicked your ass if you tried.

southbeach14
06-29-2009, 01:06 PM
No I don't think it was right,and i agree he is supposed to be a role model.But you said you would have "taken his head off if he done it to you " all im saying is he would have kicked your ass if you tried.

guess we will never know.

Dr Pangloss
07-11-2009, 11:01 PM
bisping just got his ass shut down.

Go Hendo!!!!

Dr Pangloss
07-11-2009, 11:08 PM
Bisping is a little cunt.

bionic redneck
07-12-2009, 01:48 AM
that proved the topic of this thread right.. bisping got his mouth shut by hendersons fist.. i bet he wont be so cocky any more

Isvind
07-12-2009, 01:56 AM
My guess would be that since he quote "Thrives" off of antagonizing others that this won't do much to shut his mouth. Such sweet justice to see him get owned though. :D

cocobz
07-12-2009, 05:40 AM
bisping is a loser

Ninja Loco
07-12-2009, 05:59 AM
Oh my oh GOD how Hendo knocked him out!!! Its one thing to be knocked out, quite another to have your ass knocked out in such a fashion that it will forever be in the archives of the UFC as one of the best KOs EVER!!!

I cant wait to hear what he has to say now. Hendo should make him suck his cock for good measure. Wait he practicaly did. HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Sandpig
07-12-2009, 08:02 AM
That fight was the best part of the night for me. It was the only fight where I actually cared who won. :beerbang:

TPT
07-12-2009, 10:56 AM
bisping just got his ass shut down.

Go Hendo!!!!

damn...that was the sickest knockout. when i saw that i was like, "pangloss better be seeing this shit!" lmao.

now we gotta wait for our other favorite villian- brock lesner to get spanked.

Gaoshang Xiongshou
07-12-2009, 11:11 AM
This knockout will easily make another 'Best X number Knockouts of the UFC'.

It was horrible to watch. Not that knockout itself, but the falling blow that came after it... brutal.

BIG AL WILLIAMS
07-12-2009, 11:35 AM
The way Hendo dropped Bisbing-WOW!In the words of Chris Tucker-"YOU GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!"

Sandpig
07-12-2009, 11:52 AM
The way Hendo dropped Bisbing-WOW!In the words of Chris Tucker-"YOU GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!"
The way I look at it, he got hit three times.

The first punch, the head hitting the canvas, then the second punch while he was down. I loved hit.

ANADROLicfreak
07-12-2009, 12:28 PM
bisbing got what he needed.

BIG AL WILLIAMS
07-12-2009, 12:30 PM
That final hit he gave Bisping ater he dropped him was goddam brutal!Shit!:eek:

ANADROLicfreak
07-12-2009, 12:38 PM
ya i thought that one had handicapped him lol

Ninja Loco
07-12-2009, 01:20 PM
Hendo said, "My Pimp Hand is STROOOONG!!!"

2manytoyz
07-12-2009, 06:37 PM
I'am so happy, I flew out of my seat when Henderson connected.:beerbang:

heavies
07-13-2009, 07:09 AM
....I am still pissed Matt Hamil lost the decision to that cunt, FUCK Bisping he is a complete pussy......I bet he is gun shy for a while after what Hendo put on his ass....

southbeach14
07-13-2009, 09:54 AM

i guess Dan beat me to it..

trex257
07-20-2009, 11:32 PM
GOD I was so happy that Bisbing got his bitch-ass knocked the fuck out. I hate that little whiny bitch. He thought Dan Henderson was too old but it just goes to show you and the same with Lesnar beating Mir, don't trash talk when you are fighting guys that you don't know that much about. Just because Mir beat Lesnar the first time, doesn't mean that Lesnar isn't a good fighter. Lesnar was an AMAZING college wrestler. Screw the WWE crap. Dan Henderson beat EVERYONE in Pride. That is why he has over 30 victories and not many losses. He is a beast and Bisping just got too cocky and underestimated him.

Legend
07-20-2009, 11:42 PM
god i was so happy that bisbing got his bitch-ass knocked the fuck out.

Ninja Loco
07-20-2009, 11:48 PM
....I am still pissed Matt Hamil lost the decision to that cunt, FUCK Bisping he is a complete pussy......I bet he is gun shy for a while after what Hendo put on his ass....
No post fight comments or interviews yet that I have seen, homie.

Anyone know of one? I remember Cro Cop pulled the same pussy shit when Randelman knocked him the fuck out and then again when Gonzo pimp kicked him in the face.

hulkish808
07-21-2009, 12:12 AM
No post fight comments or interviews yet that I have seen, homie.

Anyone know of one? I remember Cro Cop pulled the same pussy shit when Randelman knocked him the fuck out and then again when Gonzo pimp kicked him in the face.

hahahaha, that was a mean kick..

dallas3
07-21-2009, 12:21 AM
From the knockout blow to the hit after, Bisping got what he deserved

enrage
07-21-2009, 03:03 PM
http://i26.tinypic.com/23iynht.gif (http://i26.tinypic.com/23iynht.gif)

enrage
07-21-2009, 03:03 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qggqSkDTlA8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qggqSkDTlA8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ninja Loco
07-21-2009, 03:36 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qggqSkDTlA8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qggqSkDTlA8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
LMAO!!! This is the best!!

You know he's hating life right about now......

Gaoshang Xiongshou
07-21-2009, 04:05 PM

:lmao::lmao::lmao::bowdown:

Mach Daddy
07-21-2009, 10:39 PM
Bisping came out on MMAjunkie.com and said that "he wants another crack at Hendo". Good luck. I guess he never watched the replay of that fight. Talk about KTFO!

vboissiere
07-22-2009, 01:47 AM
Oh my oh GOD how Hendo knocked him out!!! Its one thing to be knocked out, quite another to have your ass knocked out in such a fashion that it will forever be in the archives of the UFC as one of the best KOs EVER!!!

I cant wait to hear what he has to say now. Hendo should make him suck his cock for good measure. Wait he practicaly did. HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, that's so wrong. but rather true.

Ninja Loco
07-22-2009, 01:51 AM
Bisping came out on MMAjunkie.com and said that "he wants another crack at Hendo". Good luck. I guess he never watched the replay of that fight. Talk about KTFO!"Crack"? LOL. ooooo poor choice of words. Actually big talk from someone who was never a factor in the fight. Only landed one punch, the faggot.

Dude, that's so wrong. but rather true.
Well I was in a mood.......... A good mood.