PDA

View Full Version : Lynette's Vlog/Blog

BestKeptSecret_TSN
04-11-2013, 12:47 PM
Hello all! I've been busy gearing up for contest prep, getting back into the swing of demos and just trying to stay sane. I'm excited to start vlogging and sharing my journey with you all!

To catch you up, It's week 4 of a 30 week contest prep cycle. Yes, you read that right. 30 weeks. My first show of the year isn't until October, but to get in the best shape humanly possible, I have to start now. Sigh.. I waited until now to start blogging because I am dieting and not the easiest to deal with when I'm starving. I'm kinda used to it now, but still hungry. I can be nice now. :-) So, as promised, I'm going to do some self documenting of prep as I go thru the months. the ups, the downs, the ugly.. :-D
Here are the deets on me:

Name: Lynette

Occupation: Top Secret Nutrition Athlete, Attorney, Admin Worker, NPC Competitor, Personal Trainer;

Height/Weight: 5'7.5" / 175 lbs (off season)

Fave Foods: Oatmeal, Protein Powder, Tilapia, eggs

Fave Cheats: Pizza, burgers, sweet potato fries, cookies

When I'm not in the gym or working I'm---- Sleeping, eating or waiting for the next meal

Fave body part To Train: Legs, Back

LEAST Fave to Train: Shoulders and Chest

Fave Exercises: Deads, Deads, DEADS!! All varieties

TidBits:

1. I love shoes! Heels, mainly.. 4-5 inches and up

2. I love to cook

3. I sing to myself when I'm in the house

4. I belch a lot when I train.. tee hee

5. I have a problem with Wikipedia.. I can never just lookup one thing!

6. I love Jeopardy

7. I can be super girly.. I love dresses and skirts..

nic902
04-11-2013, 10:42 PM
Welcome Lynette :byeb:
I'm a deadlift loving girl too..BEST day of the week! What show and division are you prepping for?

BestKeptSecret_TSN
04-12-2013, 11:30 AM
Hey! Thanks for the welcome! I'm getting ready for NPC Brooklyn Grand Prix and NPC PoughKeepsie shows, both in October. I'm still on the fence between BB-ing and Physique, depending on what I look like when I diet down. I did Physique last year, so might continue on that route. I can't wait to dead lift this week (it's a heavy week), I hope I can muster up the energy!

PFEPerformance
04-12-2013, 01:38 PM
WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE GIRL!!! LOL YOU WILL FIND MUCH LOVE, FUN, AND SUPPORT HERE!!

Quote:
1. I love shoes! Heels, mainly.. 4-5 inches and up -
DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shoe Fab.com! LOL Need I say more??

GREAT TO HAVE YOU!

The Prodigy
04-12-2013, 05:51 PM
Welcome to RX Girl!!! I hope you love this place as much as I do!!!!! We are all here to help and support your journey and life!!!

Hugs!