PDA

View Full Version : Julia Pudovikova's Journal...Why I have to STOP...When I have not even started...

Fitjulia
04-12-2013, 12:23 AM
Hi every one i think i really need a help . Originally i'm from Russia ,but ive been leaving in USA for a while . My biggest dream for the last couple years was a bikini competition . I have been watching those beautiful bikini girls every single day . And ...one day i got tired of it :hypno: i decided not to watch, but try myself as a bikini girl . i found my coach Michelle Johnson from Team Knockouts online and immediately emailed her . That was my first step to my dream. I started prep program and every single day i have been inspiring by that day ,the day on my first competition . March 23 ,day when my dream come true and even more surprised i took over all on my first competition . Another day , another plan ... whats next ? nationals ?yes i'm ready and i want it ...But wait...That's it ! If you want to go the Nationals you need to be a citizen of USA which i'm not ( and not soon :waiting:) i don't know what i have to do now :dunno: they don't even except any green cards ...

Curt James
04-12-2013, 12:46 AM
Rules are rules, buuuut my first step would be to contact the NPC Chairman in my state.

http://npcnewsonline.com/chairpeople-of-the-npc/

Best wishes as you pursue your dreams.

The Prodigy
04-12-2013, 05:55 PM
Welcome to RX Girl Julia!!! You said your English wasn't very good, but I think it is great!

Can you do the Arnold Classic or North Americans??

Fitjulia
04-15-2013, 12:19 AM
Welcome to RX Girl Julia!!! You said your English wasn't very good, but I think it is great!

Can you do the Arnold Classic or North Americans??

:mosh:Arnold def in my mind:) Thank you ....

Fitjulia
04-15-2013, 12:24 AM
Hi everyone i'm just happy and want to share my news with you :) I'm 2 weeks out from my second competition, so excited and same time is nervous ....:cheerleader: cant wait to be on a stage again... Why judges prefer dark color suits ? i got a light blue ,but now im not sure ...

nic902
04-15-2013, 10:31 PM
2wks! YAY! Super exciting!!!!
Don't stress about your suit color, it's all about what looks best on YOU! Some girls look good in one color, while another looks better in a different..Bring the best package YOU have!

The Prodigy
05-02-2013, 09:56 PM
http://www.rxmuscle.com/rx-girl-articles/athlete-profiles/8093-spotlight-on-npc-bikini-competitor-julia-pudovikova.html