PDA

View Full Version : THE COUNT DOWN! ~Training Journal of TIFFANY HEILANEH NPC WP competitor

Tiffany Heilaneh
04-15-2013, 12:31 PM
HELLO PEOPLE OF RXMUSCLE!

My name is Tiffany Heilaneh and I am new around here so please don't tease me if I make a fool of myself while learning how to use this thread.
:mosh: (I really love this icon btw!)

Anyway, I am 15 weeks out from the USA's in July. SUPER excited about this show as its such a big dream of mine and I can't even believe its coming into fruition! Here is a little info about me you can read in the spotlight article posted below:

http://www.rxmuscle.com/rx-girl-articles/athlete-profiles/7919-spotlight-on-npc-womens-physique-competitor-tiffany-heilaneh.html (http://www.rxmuscle.com/rx-girl-articles/athlete-profiles/7919-spotlight-on-npc-womens-physique-competitor-tiffany-heilaneh.html)
http://forums.rxmuscle.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=147259&d=1365730596&thumb=1 (http://forums.rxmuscle.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=147259&d=1365730596)

Having a journal is a great way to keep my thoughts in order along my prep and share with you what I'm up to. I'm exited to be a part of this forum and meet fellow fitness competitors as well.

Here are a few photos of my cardio this week 15 weeks out:

Sunday mornings, its my favorite thing to go to the bleachers and just beat the heck out of my legs!! Also take in the fresh air in and be alone and think, push, reach new progress with my training and set me up for an awesome attitude the rest of the day!

Here are a few quotes for this week that help me get through:
147569I love my friends and Family but I am on this journey alone, I will wait for no one as I have a goal to achieve and I will allow nothing to hold me back. Its so important to have "you" time where your not helping anyone, your not compromising your time and its an hour or how ever long to focus on yourself whether its meditating or practicing something new or just pushing yourself harder past your limit. I have gone to the track for months now and the first few times I'd wait on others to arrive because they said they would be there....never showed and I decided that I will wait for NO ONE that is my time and I will take advantage of it and enjoy it and make it the best one hour I can doing what it is I love, TRAINING!

signing off for now Ill be back for more soon, Great news is I've got my suit being made and its a color that I have never thought of on me kinda out of my comfort zone but super excited. Have a great week friends

Tiffany

nic902
04-15-2013, 10:29 PM
Welcome Tiffany! Looking forward to following another WP ladies journey :)

Tiffany Heilaneh
04-16-2013, 12:06 AM
Thank You Nic902!

The Prodigy
04-16-2013, 08:25 AM
Welcome to RX Girl!!!! SO glad you are here!! I will be following along in your journey! I LOVE the quotes! I am a big quote person myself! Keep kicking it!!!!

Tiffany Heilaneh
04-16-2013, 09:08 AM
Today was arms and chest day. I put up 100 pounds on incline chest press and I'm getting really excited to be gaining my strength back. Feels so good. I'm not sure what weight most girls do and I kinda felt beastly but at this point there is no return for me I love to lift.

seems as though my metabolism is on par too I have been training pretty hard and dieting since December and it has taken quite some time to see progress this go round but I feel I am at my half way mark in this prep and it is an awesome feeling.

Lastly I am seeking out some photo shoot inspiration photos for my next shoot. I have no clue what theme I'm looking for maybe a bit rugged hard gym photos but glam it up with hair and make up??? If anyone has ideas as to how they get inspiration for their photos please chime in.

Make it a great day y'all!
Tiffany

PFEPerformance
04-16-2013, 01:22 PM
Welcome girl!!! I'm in!!!

I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE Bleacher and Sprint work too!!!

Tiffany Heilaneh
04-18-2013, 09:42 AM
Good Morning! This morning was a rough one. There was heavy rain and didn't get much sleep last night because I got tied up with the news. I live in Texas and the explosion in waco just broke my heart so I had a heavy heart this morning. Needless to say I was sooooooooooo close to staying in bed but my competitive voice sounded in and said you get your ASS up and get to the gym!!! So I did and blasted my music all the way there. Very proud of myself sometimes its easy to talk yourself out of things but I like where my head is at this time!

I also spoke with my coach and he informed me that when I eat COR (cream of rice) to measure it cooked. My coach is my boyfriend btw. I remember us having a discussion about COR and I could have swore he said measure dry....THAT IS A BIG DIFFERENCE! COR keeps my mood in check...but I will not bitch about it because God just put things in perspective for me today to remember to love my boyfriend/coach because you never know what will happen hours, days, weeks from now. So I measured my COR cooked and got over it...... 14 weeks and hungry!

Have a blessed day yall

broadys
04-18-2013, 06:16 PM
I saw that on the news down here too, my thoughts go out to you and the families.

BTW welcome, its a great place to hang out.

nic902
04-18-2013, 10:29 PM
I saw that on the news up here as well (in Philly). Hope you and your friends/family are safe xo

nic902
04-18-2013, 10:30 PM
BTW: What is it like having you BF be your coach as well? I've never been in that situation, but personally, I think it would be a tough dynamic.

Tiffany Heilaneh
04-19-2013, 08:05 AM
We live north of Dallas so luckily we weren't close by but it's a commute many take daily my heart just breaks for those people. Nic I'm very lucky Jesse my bf has trained me for 4 years now. It's a balance sometimes he can be really hard on me during contest season but most of the time it's welcomed other times I just give him shit back ;). I make sure we go on dates together to keep our relationship not always focused on wk or training. He's a great guy and I learn a lot from him I couldn't imagine it another way. We like to go in our jeep on the weekends to different gyms all over the metroplex and train together. It gets us out of our town and away from familiar faces when we want to train and not socialize. We own a wellness center named jessejamesfit in flower mound tx he trains and I own the salon inside of it, somehow we manage to work it out.

Tiffany Heilaneh
04-19-2013, 08:05 AM
He knows it's risky to tamper with my cream of rice lol

curvygirl
04-19-2013, 10:51 AM
Woot Woot! Another WP RX Gal! Welcome to the party! :D

BTW: What is it like having you BF be your coach as well? I've never been in that situation, but personally, I think it would be a tough dynamic.
^^^^^^^
My coach is also my boyfriend & partner in crime & passion! This prep we are actually living together and thus far it has been pretty solid. LOL! He definitely "whines" more than I do about aches, twinges & being hungry. It kills me because he has only been dieting for 9 weeks and I am coming to the end of week 21! BUT I will say this, the support and understanding is solid when both parties are living this "lifestyle." We are dieting together, training together, & competing together. We are like minded in our goals for this season. When I need to talk to him as my coach we sit down with that part of our relationship in mind. It can be hard to take the emotion & subjectivity out of it, but we certainly try. :)

AND when the season is done we plan to get out of the gym and live a little! I feel very blessed!

I live in Texas and the explosion in waco just broke my heart
I was saddened to hear about this as well! :( I lived in Houston & Austin for over 8 years. Good for you though on getting up and moving despite the heavy sadness & loss.

Keep on Killing it Mama! Looking forward to hearing & seeing more of your journey!
Peace!
Elise

The Prodigy
04-19-2013, 10:38 PM
Good Morning! This morning was a rough one. There was heavy rain and didn't get much sleep last night because I got tied up with the news. I live in Texas and the explosion in waco just broke my heart so I had a heavy heart this morning. Needless to say I was sooooooooooo close to staying in bed but my competitive voice sounded in and said you get your ASS up and get to the gym!!! So I did and blasted my music all the way there. Very proud of myself sometimes its easy to talk yourself out of things but I like where my head is at this time!

I also spoke with my coach and he informed me that when I eat COR (cream of rice) to measure it cooked. My coach is my boyfriend btw. I remember us having a discussion about COR and I could have swore he said measure dry....THAT IS A BIG DIFFERENCE! COR keeps my mood in check...but I will not bitch about it because God just put things in perspective for me today to remember to love my boyfriend/coach because you never know what will happen hours, days, weeks from now. So I measured my COR cooked and got over it...... 14 weeks and hungry!

Have a blessed day yall

Funny...and yet true story..the first time my diet coach put cream of rice on my diet, I had NO CLUE it was an adult food, so I bought the stuff babies eat by Gerber. I texted Sunnyday to see what the hell it was! Boy was I embarassed when she told me it was made by Quaker and in the same isle as the oatmeal!

Tiffany Heilaneh
04-20-2013, 09:26 AM
Funny...and yet true story..the first time my diet coach put cream of rice on my diet, I had NO CLUE it was an adult food, so I bought the stuff babies eat by Gerber. I texted Sunnyday to see what the hell it was! Boy was I embarassed when she told me it was made by Quaker and in the same isle as the oatmeal!

Thats hilarious Gail! I just Love COR, most of my friends hate it but I'm always afraid its going to get pulled and I can't help but feel like a 2year old wanting to throw myself on the floor and have a mini fit lol.... as mature as Id like to think I am there are a few things like coffee, COR and the newest one avocado that will turn me into a toddler lol!!

Yesterday marked the 14 week point and Im really starting to see all my definition coming in. Im going to put together a video very soon of our training session. Today we invited a man into our group and he was having a hard time keeping up, I LOVE IT!!

Have a great weekend yall!

Tiffany Heilaneh
04-26-2013, 08:43 AM
ITS FRIDAY AND THAT MEANS AWESOME!!!
It also means 13 weeks until the USAs. Last week I finally received my letter for citizenship and get sworn in Monday April 29th. I have waited 17 years to get my citizenship and I couldn't be happier this is finally happening!

I also hit a personal record in squats, squatting 225lbs for 8 reps and I am excited to be gaining strength which makes for really KICK ASS workouts!
http://youtu.be/tAeULFNJMLk

My friend Jaye Taylor and I began training together this week she is also 13 weeks out from the USAs entering womans bodybuilding and here is a photo of us doing some track/bleacher work
148976So to wrap up this post at 13 weeks, I've gained strength, a training buddy, my citizenship and the newest addition are MY ABS are here yayayayay.... I would say its been and incredible week.
148977I've been taking condensed preworkout for some time now and thinking about trying something else. I have tried 1 M.R and like that there is no niacin tingle but it does make me want to climb walls. Curious as to what preworkouts yall take and how you like the results.

bye for now
T

Xandoz
04-26-2013, 10:12 AM
Good job! You are HITTING IT HARD!

Tiffany Heilaneh
04-29-2013, 03:11 PM
Today I became a US citizen!! Very excited and ready to take it to the USAs in JULY!! WOOT

Strengthrehab
04-29-2013, 03:54 PM
Whoo hoo. Congrats.

PFEPerformance
04-29-2013, 03:59 PM
fantastic!!! Go get em girl!!!!

nic902
04-29-2013, 11:00 PM
Awesome! Look out USA's!

The Prodigy
04-29-2013, 11:07 PM
Today I became a US citizen!! Very excited and ready to take it to the USAs in JULY!! WOOT

CONGRATS!! That is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiffany Heilaneh
05-16-2013, 09:02 AM
Hey yall, Ive been away for a while working my tail off. Im 10 weeks out from USA's and today was leg day heres a shot of my wk out partner (left) and I (right) doing some booty building squats celebrating her B-day.

So far my prep is moving along nicely. I got a weird virus that took me out a day but refueled, rested and back to the grind feeling better now. Below is a display of the small changes made in the last few weeks. Time is sure flying by and I am putting in the work. Have a great day yall150005

curvygirl
05-16-2013, 11:21 AM
Looking Good! Love the Birthday Booty Work pics!
I'm excited to finally be hitting legs again this weekend!
Too Long, No Squat = Unhappy Curvy Girl!

Congrats on your citizenship! :D

Tiffany Heilaneh
05-16-2013, 02:37 PM
Thank you!

The Prodigy
05-16-2013, 06:29 PM
Hey yall, Ive been away for a while working my tail off. Im 10 weeks out from USA's and today was leg day heres a shot of my wk out partner (left) and I (right) doing some booty building squats celebrating her B-day.

So far my prep is moving along nicely. I got a weird virus that took me out a day but refueled, rested and back to the grind feeling better now. Below is a display of the small changes made in the last few weeks. Time is sure flying by and I am putting in the work. Have a great day yall150005

Looking good lady! Keep plugging away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiffany Heilaneh
05-17-2013, 08:31 AM
TOO early and fasted cardio caused me to have a mini heart attack today trying to find my phone. Thought I lift it on the fender of my jeep as I drove off. Then when I realized it was gone I drove around like a mad woman trying to find it. Then I thought about it and went back to the gym where it was sitting all alone on the cardio machine I had been on. #OHTHANKGODITSFRIDAY

Its about that time when I begin doing stupid shit and having really weird cravings... such as chick fila waffle fries...I never eat fries... I donno where that comes from. So I say a lot of prayers, make sure I'm getting my rest and thank my friends and family for loving me despite my actions lol. I have maintained a good mood and staying positive, laughing at myself a lot, if you can't laugh at yourself than life can be a bit dull.

Anyone else have these things going on during prep please share so I don't feel alone on this lol

#TGIF

nic902
05-17-2013, 10:04 PM
Oh girl, you are NOT alone there! As I get deeper into prep, I get even more clumsy..not a day goes by where I dont spill or drop something, trip or bump into something and pretty much every day I feel like I'm "forgetting" something but I never really am!?!?! :hypno:

Tiffany Heilaneh
05-18-2013, 09:09 AM
The fun part of prep you never know what each new day brings you just got to be ready for it. Nic902 I'm glad I'm not the only one :)

Tiffany Heilaneh
05-21-2013, 11:55 AM
Taking a moment for a selfie and progress photo (no makeup don't care I wear my sweat proud btw.) Here I am 10 weeks out from USAs and Im getting ready to start on my routine. So far prep has gone really well and Im feeling my body is responding as it should, especially last week I had notice my legs coming in and delts popping out. Starting to get the weird stares so you know your looking a little freaky when.... :). I am still allowed whey protein and I just bought Dymatize peanut butter chocolate. If you haven't tried it and love PB or Chocolate it is off the HOOK! Thank you Dymatize for this awesomeness! Cheers

curvygirl
05-22-2013, 07:12 AM
Looking great! Have to say you don't look 10 weeks out! :D Awesome work! Hold onto that muscle!

Tiffany Heilaneh
05-22-2013, 07:40 AM
Yay thank you curvgirl! I've been planning for USAs since last year when I applied for citizenship. This is by far the longest I've dieted and trained for a show. It's kinda nice going at a reasonable pace surprisingly this go round. I just hope to make a big impact for woman's physique in July.

HaleyBrennan
05-22-2013, 02:32 PM
Taking a moment for a selfie and progress photo (no makeup don't care I wear my sweat proud btw.) Here I am 10 weeks out from USAs and Im getting ready to start on my routine. So far prep has gone really well and Im feeling my body is responding as it should, especially last week I had notice my legs coming in and delts popping out. Starting to get the weird stares so you know your looking a little freaky when.... :). I am still allowed whey protein and I just bought Dymatize peanut butter chocolate. If you haven't tried it and love PB or Chocolate it is off the HOOK! Thank you Dymatize for this awesomeness! Cheers

Wow you are doing great!! Your training journal is very motivating, I'm going to be checking in on this every now and then :) Good luck with everything!

nic902
05-22-2013, 10:07 PM
You look fantastic with still 10wks to go! Cant wait to watch your progress :)

Tiffany Heilaneh
05-23-2013, 08:02 PM
Thank you all for the support and kindness! It's days like today we all need a little support. Owning a salon and doing hair while strick dieting/contest prep can be tricky. I was really overwhelmed today trying to take care of myself and clients along with prepping for a show this weekend. I'm not competing but doing hair and make up for a few competitors. I'm slowly getting into contest prep/beauty wise and I absolutely love stage make up and hair it's a juggle scheduling though. I'm very particular about my work so I don't take many competitors so I can give them the right amount of time I need to work on them rather than shuffle them like cattle. I'm happy today I got through and ate all my meals, took all my vitamins, drank my water and did 2cardios and legs..... I'm pooped night y'all

PFEPerformance
05-24-2013, 09:33 AM
Looking GREAT girl!!!! You will absolutely be ready to do Battle! lol Have a GREAT weekend!

Tiffany Heilaneh
05-31-2013, 08:36 AM
Here is a comparison photo from 10 weeks to 8 weeks. Little by little its coming together. 150928
8 weeks out from USAs, can't wait to get on that stage. I'm feeling the countdown pressure but that just makes me want to work that much harder. 150929

nic902
05-31-2013, 10:18 PM
Nice progress in just a couple weeks! I know the feeling of the pressure of the "countdown"..It seems once ya hit the 8wks mark, things just fly by!

The Prodigy
06-01-2013, 02:18 PM
CONGRATS ON EARNING TRAINING JOURNAL OF THE MONTH!

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleade r::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Thank you for being such an integral part of RX Girl! Keep motivating and encouraging others!

Thank you for supporting us all in our journeys to the stage and toward reaching our goals.

Keep it up!!!!

Tiffany Heilaneh
06-01-2013, 02:39 PM
Oh how cool Gail thank you so much!

broadys
06-01-2013, 08:50 PM
Congrats on TJOM
keep on killing it

MichelleMosher77
06-02-2013, 11:53 PM
Tiffany, you look amazing! Im thinking of making the switch to womens physique maybe next year. Any tips you can give me?

Tiffany Heilaneh
06-03-2013, 01:03 AM
Well there are a lot of tips I can give you but of course it would help to know more about you and your body type, how long have you been training? How does your body hold muscle. Get to know your body and how it works, a coach will definitely help if you don't have one. I'm not sre what your switching from body building or figure but I have trained consistent for three years to build my physique and I love to lift so physique seemed to be just right for me. Hope this answers or guides your question.

Tiffany Heilaneh
06-03-2013, 08:01 AM
I have to say I'm really happy about receiving training journal of the month! I like to keep notes of my progress along the journey to help keep me on track and motivate or inspire others and lastly learn from each prep and remember or change things I'm doing in order to push myself harder to reach my own goals. I'm happy to read how I've inspired a few thats what it's about!

Its Monday and im headed into week 7, I'm beginning to get the typical contest prep aches and pains. Each Monday I get a massage and see my chiropractor for maintainence and injury prevention. Do you all also do this, and what other types of therapy do you use to relives pain and muscles soreness?

PFEPerformance
06-03-2013, 09:03 AM
CONGRATS GIRL!!

Week 7 !!! FANTASTIC!!

I get a deep tissue massage about every 6 wks ..... sometimes more often if I'm overly sore or tweak something.

Also get regular Chiro adjustments.

ON THE HOMESTRETCH GIRL - BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!!

Tiffany Heilaneh
06-04-2013, 01:38 PM
151274They say if you still look cute at the end of your workout you haven't trained hard enough! I had a great cardio session today! After a massage and adjustment I am back to fully functioning YES!! Oh and i seat like a Pig but it feel so good! This was an hour on the stairs, I like to switch it out stairs and treadmill and when the weather is nice (not too hot here in Texas) I can do some track work or bleachers. What do y'all do for cardio and if you have music suggestions I'll take those too. I always find it funny what people listen to would you believe I like little wayne and korn for cardio music YES I DO!! Wishing you a great week!

Tiffany Heilaneh
06-11-2013, 09:14 AM
http://forums.rxmuscle.com/webkit-fake-url://1BFFD1FC-95A3-4CB5-B19E-533BE3D057F6/imagejpeg
Hi everybody,
im headed into week 6 and had a great morning with measurements, a 2lb drop and it's carb day! My suits will be ready this week and I'll be preparing my routine for USAs. I'm debating on using a previous routine or changing it completely. I want to bring energy to the stage and not bore the audience. I'm blessed to have Sheilahe brown help me choreograph my routine and hope to put together something special. Have a blessed week!

Tiffany Heilaneh
06-12-2013, 11:50 AM
I love the drive clothings new shirt and my sherbert pants today. The pants remind me of sherbert and on this hot texas day thats what I would be eating if I could :) 6 more weeks till the USAs and I'm feeling good.

Bronwyn
06-12-2013, 10:37 PM
great shape for 6weeks out. and great ab shape. do you use weights for training abs?

Tiffany Heilaneh
06-13-2013, 08:49 AM
I do crunches with the cable ropes and lower abs like hanging leg raises also lots of work with the ball. I never new I had abs like theses until last year when I got very lean. So the harder I diet and cardio the more defined they get. Thank you for the kind words bronwyn

Tiffany Heilaneh
06-15-2013, 12:22 PM
Saturday morning workout was intense. We train with a mixture of isolated and functional movements, high paced and pretty intense, especially on Saturday mornings. Here I am finishing out my workout with curls using 10lb bumper plates on each side. Im getting tighter day by day and remaining extremely focused. Now I'm off to do light legs a little bit of plyos and some cardio trying to pull in the last few stubborn areas. Have a great weekend everyone!

broadys
06-16-2013, 02:27 AM
NOICE striations you got going on there

nic902
06-16-2013, 10:29 PM
YOWZA! Look at those delts :hypno:

Tiffany Heilaneh
06-17-2013, 01:29 PM
Posing practice is always a tough workout but I am on my way. 6 weeks out here. Today I paid a visit to my massage therapist and chiropractor to keep me on my A game and beat the pain thats coming from all the posing. My posing coach Sheilahe Brown loves to bring her big red stick to poke me with during practice I absolutely love her for this
:diva:

Tiffany Heilaneh
06-19-2013, 08:17 AM
Recipe: Clean eating breakfast bars

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/webkit-fake-url://B6979CA0-23C3-4D91-BFC2-5F6F9FB973C0/imagejpeg
http://forums.rxmuscle.com/webkit-fake-url://600B78B0-02F4-4693-97F8-7E17659A18F7/imagejpeg

Tiffany Heilaneh
06-19-2013, 08:22 AM
Recipe: Clean eating protein breakfast bars,

Good morning! Are y'all hungry for some clean eating breakfast bars? I birthed this brilliant idea last night while dreaming of FOOD! Here are two different recipes:
peanut butter, chocolate & banana oatmeal bars:
10egg whites
5 whole eggs
3scoops of peanut butter chocolate protein by Dymatize.
3cups of rolled oats
1cup semi sweet chocolate chips
2 tbs of peanut butter
Stevia
Add banana on top
Blend and cook in a baking pan at 350 for 25-30 min.

The other recipe:
strawberry, blueberry, banana coconut breakfast bars:
10 egg whites
5whole eggs
3 cups of oats
3scoops vanilla cake protein powder
1/4 cup Sugar free blueberry jam
Cinnamon
Stevia
1 tbs Vanilla extract
Slice fruit on top
Add coconut
Blend and bake 350 degrees for 25-30 min.

I wouldn't know but I'm told they are awesome!!!
Yours truly~hungry girl

Ps. It's easy for on the go people. I let it cool cut in squares and bag it. You can make a ton and freeze for weeks ahead.

HaleyBrennan
06-20-2013, 12:57 PM
Recipe: Clean eating protein breakfast bars,

Good morning! Are y'all hungry for some clean eating breakfast bars? I birthed this brilliant idea last night while dreaming of FOOD! Here are two different recipes:
peanut butter, chocolate & banana oatmeal bars:
10egg whites
5 whole eggs
3scoops of peanut butter chocolate protein by Dymatize.
3cups of rolled oats
1cup semi sweet chocolate chips
2 tbs of peanut butter
Stevia
Add banana on top
Blend and cook in a baking pan at 350 for 25-30 min.

The other recipe:
strawberry, blueberry, banana coconut breakfast bars:
10 egg whites
5whole eggs
3 cups of oats
3scoops vanilla cake protein powder
1/4 cup Sugar free blueberry jam
Cinnamon
Stevia
1 tbs Vanilla extract
Slice fruit on top
Add coconut
Blend and bake 350 degrees for 25-30 min.

I wouldn't know but I'm told they are awesome!!!
Yours truly~hungry girl

Ps. It's easy for on the go people. I let it cool cut in squares and bag it. You can make a ton and freeze for weeks ahead.

YUM!! These look delicious!! What's the macro breakdown?

Tiffany Heilaneh
06-20-2013, 01:27 PM
Haley I didn't do a macro breakdown for these. Since I'm close to my show I cannot eat them they are for my boyfriend. We needed to figure out a way to get him a quick on the go breakfast high in protein with carbs, an all around good balance. I make these oatmeal bars cut in squares and freeze so he can take to work. When I'm done with show season I'll probably figure it out to fit in my diet regimine. You can alter the protein, carb amounts here to suit you.

Bronwyn
06-21-2013, 02:38 PM
Both looks great. thanks for recipes...

Tiffany Heilaneh
06-22-2013, 09:35 AM
Saturday Morning workout was intense, and My trainer/boyfriend was at risk near the end haha! Its really crazy how I can love someone who brings on so much pain, but at the end of the day Im so thankful for all his support and motivation! 5 weeks out here I come USAs!

Tiffany Heilaneh
06-25-2013, 01:22 PM
http://forums.rxmuscle.com/webkit-fake-url://9D922F2F-FEB8-426B-BEA4-8513E47CE954/imagepng
I am thankful for having a friend to join me on this journey as she is competing at the USA's too. I know this feeling ofeating extremely clean and looking and feeling great is amazing. At times difficult but making it to the finish line is the ultamite satisfaction. I am starting to think about what foods I'll be eating in my off season as I know this year I plan to stay as lean as possible, I may even do a few more shows this year depending on what happens in July. In the mean time Jaye and I will dream of food and have rediculous conversations.

Tiffany Heilaneh
06-25-2013, 01:27 PM
http://forums.rxmuscle.com/webkit-fake-url://9D922F2F-FEB8-426B-BEA4-8513E47CE954/imagepng
I am thankful for having a friend to join me on this journey as she is competing at the USA's too. I know this feeling ofeating extremely clean and looking and feeling great is amazing. At times difficult but making it to the finish line is the ultamite satisfaction. I am starting to think about what foods I'll be eating in my off season as I know this year I plan to stay as lean as possible, I may even do a few more shows this year depending on what happens in July. In the mean time Jaye and I will dream of food and have rediculous conversations.

The Prodigy
06-26-2013, 12:26 AM
Saturday Morning workout was intense, and My trainer/boyfriend was at risk near the end haha! Its really crazy how I can love someone who brings on so much pain, but at the end of the day Im so thankful for all his support and motivation! 5 weeks out here I come USAs!

Looking good lady!!! Can't wait to see you hit that stage! The USA's was the first show that I walked off the stage and fell in love with the sport of bodybuilding all over again after! It is a great experience not to mention In and Out Burger is next door...YUMMO!!!!

Tiffany Heilaneh
06-26-2013, 08:29 AM
Thank you Gail! I hope to meet you there and I can't wait to soak up the experience!

Tiffany Heilaneh
07-01-2013, 08:33 AM
26 days till show time. Just finished cardio here and routine practice, now time to EAT. My fav is breakfast. I get up around 4am have my coffee and hit the gym early to knock it out for the day, this is my time to meditate and vision myself on that stage kicking butt. I wish you all a great 4th coming this week and I'll be hosting a BBQ at my home in a nice controlled environment where I am able to stick to the plan, USAs!

IslandGirl
07-01-2013, 01:56 PM
Hi Tiffany! I'll be at USAs. Would love to run into you. I met Sheilahe last year at the O. She is so amazing and funny. Love how this sport is so small (but yet so big) and everyone knows each other. Kick bootay girl! Looking good!

curvygirl
07-10-2013, 12:56 PM
^^^^^ Yowza is right! You look like you are gonna bring it big time mama! I'm in love with your V-taper, shoulders, arms...simply fantastic! Hold strong & keep on killing it!~

curvygirl
07-10-2013, 12:57 PM
Oi Vay...another duped entry...:)

Tiffany Heilaneh
07-10-2013, 02:23 PM
Thank you ladies! I'm two weeks away so hungry I could lick the paint off the walls! I'm currently on auto pilot just practicing my routine and training. I'll hopefully have a video in the next few days.

Tiffany Heilaneh
07-10-2013, 03:49 PM
154076two weeks until the USAs! Current status, autopilot.

Step after step, day after day, believe in yourself and go all the way!‪#‎2moreweeks‬ (https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/2moreweeks) ‪#‎dreamitbelieveitdoit‬ (https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/dreamitbelieveitdoit)

Tiffany Heilaneh
07-10-2013, 08:21 PM
http://youtu.be/rtTGfk2In00

A sneak peek of my training for the USAs

Tiffany Heilaneh
07-17-2013, 09:03 AM
Howdy y'all! I'm 9 days away from the big stage in Vegas and this week I knew was going to be a difficult one! I've got two more days of working on clients, banging out cardio and DIET! I can't believe I've made it this far I wanted to quit a thousand times! My birthday is Friday and I'll be turning 31. All my life I've wanted to do what I'm doing right now, the ultimate challenge. Without the support of those around me it would have been impossible. Besides stepping on stage and living my dream I am at a place in life surrounded by great friends and loved ones, it doesn't get better than that! I'm the kind of girl that if I say I'm going to get on stage or complete a task I'm going to do it if it kills me, hard headed maybe but the mentality to do it to make it happen comes from a desire to prove to myself I am capable! Feeling very proud right about now. I just hope and pray I make it through the week saine. Blessings y'all see u in Vegas!

nic902
07-17-2013, 11:33 AM
Having a good support system is part of what makes the journey such a rewarding one..9 more days, girl!!!!

Tiffany Heilaneh
07-18-2013, 08:51 AM
http://youtu.be/cAFGbtHyZ2E

Full training video of my story and training prep for the USA's

Tiffany Heilaneh
07-20-2013, 09:10 PM
Today we did some shots at Metroflex Plano with Sandra Lynch Photography, I couldn't be happier with her work! One more week baby

Tiffany Heilaneh
07-24-2013, 09:29 AM
Eeeeek! I could not sleep last night, jitters from excitement, had to pee a thousand times and hunger all kept me awake, competitor problems! Today we head out to Vegas and its bittersweet! I'm sad strangely enough that my prep is coming to an end. All the work I've put in since January prepping and the last three years really will be showcased on that stage this weekend. I hope the judges like what I have to bring enough for me to earn an ifbb pro statues. Either way I'm the strongest, healthiest and happiest version of me yet and that is an unbelievable feeling! Now to bang out my "last chance" workout and posing practice.

A few new photos taken with both Sandra Lynch and Ben Brignola.

I also would like to thank Gail for encouraging me to journal in this forum! I hope to meet some of you in vegas. see you soon

Tiffany

PFEPerformance
07-24-2013, 09:36 AM
GOOD LUCK GIRL!!!! Enjoy!!!!!!

nic902
07-24-2013, 12:49 PM
GORGEOUS!!!!!! You are gonna kill it, lady..Have a blast :cheerleader:

Tiffany Heilaneh
07-24-2013, 01:50 PM
thank you sooooo much! Nic i love the icon lol. Will either of you be there? Id like to meet some gals that have followed along my journey here in this forum. Its hard to spot yall from that tiny icon but Im friendly don't be shy come say hi if your there! :) :byeb:

nic902
07-24-2013, 09:07 PM
Oh, I wish! I have some friends doing this show but I am not able to make the trip..I'll be GLUED to RX all wkend for updates!

PFEPerformance
07-25-2013, 10:50 AM
Oh, I wish! I have some friends doing this show but I am not able to make the trip..I'll be GLUED to RX all wkend for updates! X 2

Will be cheering from my PC !!!! Go get em girl!! Game Face on ! :cheerleader:

curvygirl
07-25-2013, 04:23 PM
Hey Lady! :byeb:~ X's 3 what the wonderful ladies above have said!
Your full training vid was fun to watch. Isn't it great to have a life partner who supports the lifestyle!? I feel blessed every day that I have had with my Bossman!

:cheerleader:I too will be glued to the forums for up to the minute updates! Post pics when you can! So much fun to experience vicariously! Have a smashing time in Vegas and rock the stage!

Tiffany Heilaneh
08-03-2013, 10:05 AM
Today marks one week after the USAs. I've taken the week to refeed, rest and think about what I'll do next. After some feedback from the judges I've decided to compete at the north American championship the end of August. I'm thrilled to have taken 4th place at the USAs as it was my very first national show. 4th place is a huge accomplishment and two spots away from ifbb pro. With the next few weeks to fine tune my physique I'll give it another go. Hoping for top 5 again and possibly even a win but I'll leave that to God and do my best, that's all you can do be better than you were before right?

nic902
08-03-2013, 10:43 AM
4th place for your first National show, especially the USA's is AWESOME! You looked gorgeous up there, can't wait to see what you bring to NA's :cheerleader:

Tiffany Heilaneh
08-07-2013, 04:34 PM
Hey Rx Muscle folks hope yall are having a great week so far. I just sent off my registration for North Americans and banging out my prep. I got quite excited to read about the final scoring in the women's physique article from the USA's. Its hard to know exactly what the judges prefer in this category since each show I've competed in physique has been different from conditioning to muscle mass it seems to very show to show. I feel like I got good direction on what I need to do to improve. Obviously its a short time between the two shows for me to make any major improvements but I will take the advice into my offseason for sure. If you would like to follow me on facebook my competitor page is https://www.facebook.com/Tiffanyheilanehnpc (http://www.facebook.com/Tiffanyheilanehnpc) I have had a great time meeting people in this industry and sharing like minded interest and goals. To read the article I'm referring to you can find it here: http://www.rxmuscle.com/2013-01-11-02-03-08/the-wennerstrom-report/8965-2013-npc-usa-physique-wennerstrom-report-penteado-pins-down-overall-physique-title-at-usa.html

MichelleMosher77
08-07-2013, 04:57 PM
Tiffany,

I decided to dive into your journal since your in the WPD just to get some more great insight! What a great inspiration you are....your pictures are fanastic and I will be pulling for you at the NA!! What a great finish to your first pro qualifying show!

nic902
08-07-2013, 09:19 PM
It's tough to even compare from one show to the next what "look" will be rewarded, it's all about who shows up on any given day. You looked fantastic in Vegas, no doubt you will bring a great package to NA's

curvygirl
08-08-2013, 04:00 PM
It's tough to even compare from one show to the next what "look" will be rewarded, it's all about who shows up on any given day. You looked fantastic in Vegas, no doubt you will bring a great package to NA's
^^^^^:yep: Hold strong! :cheerleader: Go get it at NA's!

Tiffany Heilaneh
08-09-2013, 07:55 AM
Thank you for the support and kindness! This has by far been a life and body changing year for me. I'm not going to lie I'm tired but my mind hasn't quit so I'm still pushing. To have support all around you makes it hard not to persist and keep going. I have inspired and motivated a few on my journey this year thankfully those few are the ones motivating me now! I even get inspired by the very young lady that opens the gym at the early hours of the day because at her young age she could make other choices like sleeping in but she gets up early to a job she chose to work to succeed. It's all in the mind and choices we make everyday to succeed or not. TGIF everyone

J04L08
08-09-2013, 11:48 AM
Hi Tiffany! I just visited your facebook page and absolutely loved your photo shoots & was reading up on some of your most recent competitions! You look amazing & look forward to following your forum! :)

pillowtalk
08-09-2013, 12:43 PM
Hi Tiffany. I have been lurking in your journal. Great video, btw! I live in Dallas & hope to possibly meet you at that Europa if you go. Good luck at NA's.