PDA

View Full Version : Tom Brady

Goodfellas
06-21-2009, 08:40 AM
Will he be healthy and if so.......

jbruno7272
06-21-2009, 09:17 AM
Bold Prediction: Yes and they will win the Superbowl! Last year was a weird year there was no truly dominant team. Pats smoked the Cards before the season ended and had they made the playoffs would have been Superbowl champs. They were good without Brady with him they are the best!

ANADROLicfreak
06-21-2009, 09:37 AM
ya i say they will make the superbowl.go patriots..

fitmomma3
06-21-2009, 09:43 AM
i sure as hell hope so... we've missed him! Plus when the Pats do well it makes for a less sucky winter!

bringingthehuge
06-21-2009, 09:58 AM
Patriots all the way baby !!!!!

Chmbrspns3
06-21-2009, 10:02 AM
Bold Prediction: Yes and they will win the Superbowl! Last year was a weird year there was no truly dominant team. Pats smoked the Cards before the season ended and had they made the playoffs would have been Superbowl champs. They were good without Brady with him they are the best!

No Truly dominate team? Did you forget the steelers? 12-4 against the toughest schedule in the nfl while still being the #1 defense, and Tennessee was the only team to get more than 300 yards against them. If thats not dominate I dont know what is? Maybe 18-1 is better but they lost the superbowl. The Pats are great and yeah they have a excellent chance to win the superbowl again, but you cant deny what the Steelers did last year no matter how much people hate them. And I'm not trying to sound like a dick, just stating my case