PDA

View Full Version : Braun Speaks The Truth!

PJ BRAUN
02-16-2009, 07:55 PM
I wasnt wearing a F**#%N SPECIES shirt. The Video was to Highlight Evans training and he is a Universal Sponsored athlete. If it was MY video highlighting ME, then yeah I would definitely have a SPECIES shirt on! Unbelievable! I would never disrespect Evan or Universal like that.
I was actually wearing an old House of Pain shirt left over from my power lifting days. The shirt is gray and says Get Big Or Die on the Back.
I'd love to know why Chris Tuttle and myself were called "strap Hangers", when I was contacted a week before the shoot by Bill Comstock to make sure I was still gonna be there. It was "A day in the life" video, and on a regular day in Evans life, he trains with Tuttle and myself.

Its too bad, because that video was the most Intense video MD has ever shot up to this point and it may never be seen!

buster12
02-16-2009, 07:57 PM
I WANT THAT VIDEO! lol

MisledYouth
02-16-2009, 08:00 PM
Yeah, would be nice to see it finally... Evan is definitely in the "top 5 things I will miss from MD" ...But, at least we got PJ!

azn-beef
02-16-2009, 08:01 PM
pj dont worry about that stupid comment bro, just keep doing your thing...

MAYOR OF BODYBUILDING
02-16-2009, 08:02 PM
Anyone who has met PJ knows he is a Stand Up Guy!

mr.genetics
02-16-2009, 08:04 PM
Fucking bullshit man. I really hope that video goes up somewhere.

Jer
02-16-2009, 08:07 PM
Hell yeah PJ.

Keeping it real.:cool:

John Romano
02-16-2009, 08:14 PM
I was just joking around guys. PJ DID NOT have a species shirt on in Evan's video.

JWolfe
02-16-2009, 08:15 PM
Messed up, I hope it gets posted anyway.

svtmuscle
02-16-2009, 08:45 PM
whoa wait this was a serious topic lol

IF I TOOK ROIDS I'D BE MR OLYMPIA
02-16-2009, 11:33 PM
lol

Rico MacTaco
02-17-2009, 12:06 AM
I think the whole strap hangers comment was just a poor split second comment to try and divert attention away from the real reason why MD won't post the video which is still unknown. The same with saying Evan was to covered up. Whomever Admin is apologized for the comment so for all intensive purposes we are back to square one. The legion spoke, hopefully the powers that be will find a way to make it happen. In my opinion, anyone who decides to continue to complain has a legitimate concern. It may be beating a dead horse but it has been about 2-3 months.

Aaron Singerman
02-17-2009, 12:15 AM
Ok, so that leaves us with the question still unanswered... if no Species t-shirts were worn, why is the tape in limbo?!

PJ BRAUN
02-17-2009, 12:32 AM
Ok, so that leaves us with the question still unanswered... if no Species t-shirts were worn, why is the tape in limbo?!
My theory:
I love Bill Comstock, he's my boy! He knows that, and this is no disrespect towards him... I think he lost the tape. I know, I know, its silly, but the guy is so swamped with work, and the excuses for nut putting it up have been squirrely. I really think he just lost it.

John Romano
02-17-2009, 12:50 AM
My theory:
I love Bill Comstock, he's my boy! He knows that, and this is no disrespect towards him... I think he lost the tape. I know, I know, its silly, but the guy is so swamped with work, and the excuses for nut putting it up have been squirrely. I really think he just lost it.

there's no way he lost the tape. There was no tape. it's digital. Trust me, he didn't lose anything....

Wiry Pyruvity
02-17-2009, 12:57 AM
perhaps they are waiting to see where the chips fall in terms of perceived loyalty...

PJ BRAUN
02-17-2009, 01:06 AM
there's no way he lost the tape. There was no tape. it's digital. Trust me, he didn't lose anything....
Then is it possible that he recorded over the work out accidentally?

Por2gue
02-17-2009, 01:07 AM
PJ, you rock bro, no matter what. We need a vid of just you bro. Nothing against any of your boys, I'm a fan of all of them. However from a physique standpoint, you are carrying one of my favs bro!! Oh and no I like girls, just swung off your nuts for a couple seconds..LOL

Wiry Pyruvity
02-17-2009, 01:08 AM

It probably was misscommunication from Bill to Admin...

greuceanu
02-17-2009, 02:17 AM
perhaps they are waiting to see where the chips fall in terms of perceived loyalty...

That's what i thought, that Adman considered PJ a traitor. And Adman has a propensity for hasty judgement i think, so he let that comment slip,then he backtracked.

MAYOR OF BODYBUILDING
02-17-2009, 02:42 AM
How about a DVD CALLED THE BRAT PACK,EAST COAST MUSCLE! With Evan PJ AND GUY! This DVD WOULD BE A BALLS OUT HARDCORE TRAINING VIDEO!

huge285
02-17-2009, 02:46 AM
I'd like to know who called the STRAP HANGERS! That's the person you guys should be pissed at!

Aaron Singerman
02-17-2009, 03:03 AM

Jeez, that be one colossal fuck up! I have a feeling that's not it...

STEELERJ-XL
02-17-2009, 03:54 AM
I'd like to know who called the STRAP HANGERS! That's the person you guys should be pissed at!

Thats what im saying. PJ might have to Fuck somebody up. He basically said yaw were holding Evan's belt loops. Ass Whippin time.

Deano
02-17-2009, 07:43 AM
Was there any glute shots recorded on the tape? I bet if there was, then this has gone into Steve B's private collection!

knine110
02-17-2009, 08:59 AM
Its quite possible that during the video that Evan mentioned Dave and some facets of his diet. Something along the lines of "I have loads of energy thanks to working with Dave during my contest prep" That would shut the shit down for sure. At least until they could get some voice overs done, lol.

Bryan Hildebrand
02-17-2009, 09:32 AM
so, uh, it wasa training session. it wasnt a flying fireball over texas. i'm pretty sure you guys will train again together. why not shoot another one.... with someone who wont lose or re-record over it? just thinking outside the box. or would it make MD cry because one of their athletes was training with people they dont like? this whole thing is pathetic. bunch of cunts crying over spilled milk.

Jer
02-17-2009, 10:06 AM
so, uh, it wasa training session. it wasnt a flying fireball over texas. i'm pretty sure you guys will train again together. why not shoot another one.... with someone who wont lose or re-record over it? just thinking outside the box. or would it make MD cry because one of their athletes was training with people they dont like? this whole thing is pathetic. bunch of cunts crying over spilled milk.

Seeing as Evan is an MD athlete, I don't think that anyone but Bill C or someone associated with MD would be "authorized" or whatever, to make a video of him.

Qaash
02-17-2009, 10:29 AM
How about a DVD CALLED THE BRAT PACK,EAST COAST MUSCLE! With Evan PJ AND GUY! This DVD WOULD BE A BALLS OUT HARDCORE TRAINING VIDEO!

I second this idea.

MartyMcFly
02-17-2009, 12:45 PM
goes to show the douche Blechman is. poor bastards, denying us of such hardcoreness.

jaws43
02-17-2009, 01:54 PM
I find it hard to believe that someone as professional as comstock would record over a video, especially one that everyone wants to see...

herc
02-21-2009, 09:02 AM
PJ, you rock bro, no matter what. We need a vid of just you bro. Nothing against any of your boys, I'm a fan of all of them. However from a physique standpoint, you are carrying one of my favs bro!! Oh and no I like girls, just swung off your nuts for a couple seconds..LOL

"Just swung off your nuts for a couple minutes." I like that, that is some funny ass shit.

bigdaddyd
02-21-2009, 09:13 AM

Hell yeah...WTF?!

thachozenonebx
02-22-2009, 11:37 AM
i was on the board the day that the ADMIN called PJ a straphanger....and i was like OHHH ITS ON NOW!
im sure that puts evan in a tough bind bc he prolly wanted to curse the ADMIN out but he is a MD guy so he has to play it cool

thachozenonebx
02-22-2009, 11:38 AM

ohh wise guru
IT was a guy that goes by the name THE ADMIN

bigem225
02-24-2009, 09:21 PM
PJ ur the man, 4 real one of my idols glad ur on rx hope that video gets put up cuz u and ev always show what bodybuildings all about.

Jer
02-24-2009, 09:24 PM
PJ ur the man, 4 real one of my idols glad ur on rx hope that video gets put up cuz u and ev always show what bodybuildings all about.
The vid is up bro. There are 2 parts up now.

Chris Tuttle
02-24-2009, 10:35 PM

Dave I can't agree with you more! That Admin's whole post was very disrespectful!

PJ BRAUN
02-24-2009, 10:53 PM
Thank you man. I apreciate that. We'll have to get some videos on here soon!

Hardly Krishna
02-25-2009, 02:03 AM
Thank you man. I apreciate that. We'll have to get some videos on here soon!
PJ you're an OK guy, I don't care what Romano says about you!!!:D

PJ BRAUN
02-25-2009, 09:48 AM
pj you're an ok guy, i don't care what romano says about you!!!:d
lol!