PDA

View Full Version : TUF 9 finale

bringingthehuge
06-21-2009, 11:10 AM
Had to go to a bachelor party last night so I missed the fights. Was wondering how they were.( But i did see some nasty strippers go at it ):popcorn:

lilfella
06-21-2009, 11:33 AM
Sanchez vs. Guida was amazing! Stevenson vs. shithead was a very technical match. Both of those fights were very close. Not wanting to spoil it.

bringingthehuge
06-21-2009, 11:54 AM
sounds like it was good, i'll try to find somewhere to watch a replay

lilfella
06-21-2009, 11:57 AM
You won't be disappointed.

fitQuest
06-21-2009, 11:59 AM
It was an amazing night of fights.

Sachez is totally NUTS.. so intense, I LOVE IT!!!
"YUSS.... YUSS... YUSS" :mad::D:eek:

TPT
06-21-2009, 12:26 PM
sanchez and guida was great. the first round was the fight. the only way sanchez won was if he got 10-8 in the first round. if not it would have been guida or a draw. sanchez's elbows in guard were incredible.

Dr Pangloss
06-21-2009, 12:34 PM
Lester is the rockstar out of this season though. Does anyone think Dana is not going to bend over backwards to give this guy a fight?

Does anyone think there is a camp in the states that would not love to have him?

and on the other end: does anyone believe Dana will EVER give that shit bag Pierce a shot at the cage? Never. Someone's gooing to kick that guy's ass for being coward and a lying sack of shit, but it's not goig to be in the octagon...

stephaniewicked
06-21-2009, 12:38 PM
It was an amazing night of fights.

Sachez is totally NUTS.. so intense, I LOVE IT!!!
"YUSS.... YUSS... YUSS" :mad::D:eek:

He comes out with some intensity... the faces crack me up!

Did anyone watch Joe's comedy special afterwards? I only caught half of it, but it was pretty good... I should have known by all his cracked out commentator comments that he'd be a decent stand-up comic.

Ninja Loco
06-21-2009, 01:13 PM
Diego only has "heart" when he's winning. Guida should not have lost that fight. Make a note: Sanchez won only because Guida lost it.