PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite cheat meal?

TonyElTigre
04-17-2013, 10:00 PM
What is your favorite cheat meal? What is the one thing you look forward to eating on a regular basis?

Friendly Milkshake
04-18-2013, 04:29 AM
golden corral...i look foward to eating the whole buffet.

from the chocolate fountain to the sirloin steaks and cornbread pudding.

i spend a good hour and a half or two.

TonyElTigre
04-18-2013, 10:03 PM
Golden Corral is a great place to eat a cheat meal. You can really

do some damage at that place for sure. I think my max is five
Plates and dessert to top it all off. What type of protein do you use?

Todd Lincoln
04-18-2013, 11:19 PM
golden corral...i look foward to eating the whole buffet.

from the chocolate fountain to the sirloin steaks and cornbread pudding.

i spend a good hour and a half or two.

I've done some damage there on a cheat meal....I usually go heavy on the roast with mashed potatoes and gravy, mac and cheese, and bourbon street chicken...Then I would go home and swear I would never go to a Golden Corral again...

TonyElTigre
04-21-2013, 11:29 PM
Golden Corral is a great place to have a cheat meal. I love going here for seafood night it's the best! I love the shrimp and sometimes they have surf and turf night so you get the best of both worlds. I wish that they had shrimp and grits though that's one of my favorite meals.

weezer
04-21-2013, 11:56 PM
Put my 10.00 down and get out my way.lol

TonyElTigre
04-22-2013, 10:26 PM
Put my 10.00 down and get out my way.lol
So your a fan of golden corral too? Yea it is a great place for sure. Hey bro what type
of protein do you use? Anything specific? What are your fitness goals?

"Rodz"
04-22-2013, 11:28 PM
This lil 5 ft tall Hawaiian woman I met.

Xandoz
04-23-2013, 02:25 PM
This lil 5 ft tall Hawaiian woman I met.

I love ladies too.

TonyElTigre
04-23-2013, 10:19 PM
That's not the type of cheat I was talking about guys I was talking about taking
a little break from your nutrition and diet and consuming a meal that is rich in calories
and helps with your refeeds. I was talking about cheat meals not cheap thrills. LOL

TonyElTigre
04-29-2013, 10:50 PM
Just had an amazing cheat meal tonight and it was a good one. I ate
Lasagna with garlic bread and a salad with balsamic vinagerette dressing.
It was awesome! I will post a recipe later on for everyone to see.

"Rodz"
04-29-2013, 10:57 PM
That's not the type of cheat I was talking about guys I was talking about taking
a little break from your nutrition and diet and consuming a meal that is rich in calories
and helps with your refeeds. I was talking about cheat meals not cheap thrills. LOL

Well i took her out for a nice dinner after the sex.

Sandpig
04-30-2013, 07:24 AM
Sicilian style Pizza.

cook
04-30-2013, 08:56 AM
My favorite seems to change from week to week.Sometimes pizza sounds good and the next week maybe a cheeseburger.I get these cravings a lot for one particular thing like an order of nachos and then I will think about that all day Friday and then get a big plate and after a few I think...that wasnt as good as I thought it would be.

crawfBigG
04-30-2013, 09:05 AM
I'm with Cook. It changes week to week, but some of my favorites are def Pizza, Mexican, Cheeseburger and Fries for Food, for Dessert it would have to be German Chocolate Cake or something involving ice cream.

Sandpig
04-30-2013, 04:08 PM
My favorite seems to change from week to week.Sometimes pizza sounds good and the next week maybe a cheeseburger.I get these cravings a lot for one particular thing like an order of nachos and then I will think about that all day Friday and then get a big plate and after a few I think...that wasnt as good as I thought it would be.I eat cheeseburgers almost daily. :yep:
:)

The Solution
04-30-2013, 04:39 PM
I eat cheeseburgers almost daily. :yep:
:)

I eat them daily
95/5 Beef + Fat Free Cheese with lettuce, tomato, and 1 carb ketchup !

TonyElTigre
05-01-2013, 12:04 AM
Cheeseburgers are a great cheat meal. I would make sure that I always use fat free cheese that really saves you a lot of calories. I love cooking mine with McCormick's seasoning directly on the beef too. I really gives it a good flavor. Give it a try you won't be sorry.

AsIlayDying
05-01-2013, 05:33 AM
I'm a huge sweets fan. Ben and Jerry ice cream...peanut butter world is out of control!
Apple pie with vanilla ice cream
Cheese cake
Pretty much anything chocolate
Right now I'm trying to diet. I had 10+ tubs of Ben and Jerry in my freezer...I tossed them out :(

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/05/01/ju9e7yba.jpg

Sandpig
05-01-2013, 06:21 AM
I eat them daily
95/5 Beef + Fat Free Cheese with lettuce, tomato, and 1 carb ketchup !
Oh no!

85/15 for me with real Cheddar. No veggies.

The Solution
05-01-2013, 06:47 AM
No Oatmeal cookie chunk?
NO Nutty Carmel Swirl?
NO Candy Bar Pie?

Your missing some of the best flavors!!!

TonyElTigre
05-01-2013, 08:29 PM
Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia is one of the best flavors. I really also enjoy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. When it comes to cheat meals I think that there should be no limits because you only get one per week so go all out! Go big! Eat whatever you want then get back in the gym and train like a champ!

AsIlayDying
05-01-2013, 09:19 PM
Chocolate therapy is soooooo good!!

CHILDOFGOD
05-02-2013, 06:29 PM
A buger with chesse and bacon with fries:)

TonyElTigre
05-02-2013, 06:35 PM
You really cant go wrong with any cheat meal. As long as you only cheat once or twice per week you will be fine. What type of nutrition plan are you following currently? Are you counting your calories often? How many calories are you taking in right now?

The Solution
05-02-2013, 08:16 PM
Chocolate therapy is soooooo good!!

if you like PB World, Candy Bar Pie will be a favorite of yours

PB Base
Pretzel Swirl
Nogurt Pieces
Fudge Pieces

AsIlayDying
05-02-2013, 08:34 PM
if you like PB World, Candy Bar Pie will be a favorite of yours

PB Base
Pretzel Swirl
Nogurt Pieces
Fudge Pieces

Must find this ASAP. Tomorrow is cheat meal day!

TonyElTigre
05-05-2013, 10:53 PM
Good luck searching for them they are very tough to find. I would start off with Publix first and then try Walmart frozen food section but I'm not sure if you are going to find them there. Have you ever heard of Bruster's? They have some pretty wicked flavors that I would suggest you try also.

AsIlayDying
05-06-2013, 12:05 AM
^no never have. It's hard to find some of those ben and Jerry flavors..trust me. Iv looked.

The Solution
05-06-2013, 05:55 AM
Must find this ASAP. Tomorrow is cheat meal day!

Only available at Scoop Shops
Nutty Caramel Swirl is a 7-11 Exclusive.

CHILDOFGOD
05-06-2013, 04:00 PM
This is so true, and if a person cheats all week, it is a very bad thing:(:(
You really cant go wrong with any cheat meal. As long as you only cheat once or twice per week you will be fine. What type of nutrition plan are you following currently? Are you counting your calories often? How many calories are you taking in right now?

TonyElTigre
05-06-2013, 10:25 PM
This is so true, and if a person cheats all week, it is a very bad thing:(:( There is no point in cheating all week, all your doing is filling your body with fats and overloading on carbs. Overloading on calories is really a waste of time. I think one balanced cheat meal per week is fine though. Make it anything you want because you only get one!

AsIlayDying
05-08-2013, 01:13 AM

Last Saturdays cheat meal
Mastros 18 oz filet, garlic mash, mushrooms, blue cheese wedge salad..ext..

Oh and butter cake for dessert
$$$

TonyElTigre
05-08-2013, 07:20 PM
This looks like a real cheat meal! I love it I can tell that you work hard and you deserve to have a cheat meal every now and again. Doesn't look like much was left at all though, lol. How many calories do you think this was total? What is your diet and nutrition plan?

AsIlayDying
05-08-2013, 11:30 PM
I couldn't eve guess how many calories that meal was. 18 oz filet, mash potatoes, macaroni, bread, wedge salad , butter cake and chocolate cake!!!
Not to mention 2 single malt scotch's and a coffee to top or off

I eat around 3000 to 3200 cal a day
50 percent protein, 30 percent fat, 20 percent carbs

I generally eat 120 carbs a day
60 in the morning and 60 post workout

The rest of my meals are protein and fat from oil and nut butters
I also consume a fiber supplement 2 times a day

My protein sources are strictly chicken and turkey. Eggs occasionally

TonyElTigre
05-13-2013, 11:19 PM
I couldn't eve guess how many calories that meal was. 18 oz filet, mash potatoes, macaroni, bread, wedge salad , butter cake and chocolate cake!!!
Not to mention 2 single malt scotch's and a coffee to top or off

I eat around 3000 to 3200 cal a day
50 percent protein, 30 percent fat, 20 percent carbs

I generally eat 120 carbs a day
60 in the morning and 60 post workout

The rest of my meals are protein and fat from oil and nut butters
I also consume a fiber supplement 2 times a day

My protein sources are strictly chicken and turkey. Eggs occasionally
Im going to guess that the meal was around 1000 calories easily I think you picked a great cheat meal for sure. I def understand why you would want to limit your protein sources it really keeps your body on a schedule for sure. What are your fitness goals for the spring?

AsIlayDying
05-14-2013, 04:00 AM
Im going to guess that the meal was around 1000 calories easily I think you picked a great cheat meal for sure. I def understand why you would want to limit your protein sources it really keeps your body on a schedule for sure. What are your fitness goals for the spring?

Well..my goal was to cut With the help of clen. It was going to be my first time running clen.
Nowww in going to bulk! I got picked to log blackstone labs alpha 1 max. So I guess it's lean bulking time!
My goal is to gain 10-12 pounds of lean mass. I want to keep body fat low.

After my log I will take a few weeks off of all toxic substances. Cleanse my body a little bit naturally and then jump on the clen
I have a trip to Hawaii in September and I want to be in the best shape of my life.

TonyElTigre
05-16-2013, 11:38 PM
Im glad you are running clen its a great supplement for sure. I think you should also run some anavar with that also. It will help you with your lean bulk. I used it and it helped me increase my strength and gain about eight pounds. It works really well give it a try.

kountroyale
04-02-2015, 09:12 AM
Cici's pizza! Seriously this last time my husband and i asked for two whole pizzas to be made just for us, we went three times up to the pizza while waiting and then we cleared the cinnamon rolls by ourselves. And I chowed down on some brownies! I think we scared the betas... they thought we might eat them as well...too fatty though...oh I'm awful
Need those cheat meals to keep my woman brain in check!

EmeryBlaze401
08-07-2016, 08:50 PM
Pb on a burger and Sweet & Sticky sweet potato fries. Gets even better replace the bun with a jelly donut sliced in 2.

Snatchlover
11-10-2017, 02:11 AM
I love chocolate ice cream. I know that I should cut down but i can't help sneak out for some gelato or ice cream.

Joshua H
11-12-2017, 10:02 AM
whatever it is i am craving the most is what the best cheat meal for me would be lol. however....i almost always have a hankering for really good massive buttermilk pancakes. that said....to date no plate of pancakes has ever "stacked up" to the pancake monster challenge at brians 24 in down town sand diego which i did twice in a years time. 34 minutes first time....smart! and 17 minutes 2nd time for a charity event.....not smart! mine as well enjoy the dang this right!