Sprinkle Splenda/sucralose
Sprinkle cinnamon
Directions:

Mix all ingredients in the blender
Toppings:

All natural Peanut butter/almond butter
Sugar free pancake syrup
Put the mix into a frying pan.
Flip until both sides are perfectly browned. Add toppings if desired.

MashkaNY
07-09-2009, 05:29 PM
what company/flavor psyllium husk
do you use?

Sensei
07-29-2009, 01:12 AM
WoW I will have to try this, sounds keto friendly

soujerz
09-29-2010, 06:25 PM
Ok i've been tweaking this Protein Pancake recipe for a while but this is my newest version.

Protein Pancakes Ver. 3.1

Like dave i feel a keto/carb cycle diet is best suited for my metabolism. Im and Endomorph with a bad tolerance for High GI carbs. So i don't mind getting a few egg yolks in each day, i think the cholesterol even helps my test levels.

1. about 400 grams of liquid egg whites (40g-50g protein) + 1 whole egg usually egglands best (6g protein).
2. 15 grams of Flax seed meal
3. 15 grams of Almond meal
4. 2 Tsp of psyllium husk
5. 1 Tsp of Cinnamon
6. 4 Splenda Packets
7. 2-4 tsp of Vanilla Extract (thinking of trying, almond extract, hazelnut, and
banana extract in the future, not together of course)

I prefer to just toss it all into my shaker cup and mix like that (instead of a blender).

Then some Pam olive oil spray and cook until golden brown.

Also if i am on a high carb day i will soak two slices of ezekiel bread in the batter and make pancakes and two pieces of french toast.

I use walden farms calorie free sugar free syrup.

Sometimes if i make the pancakes without any fat source ( no almond meal, yolk, or flax meal) i will take a TBSP of natural PB and mix it with 2 TBSP of Palmer Sugar Free Concord grape jelly, and spread that on top of my pancakes.

Either way this is a slice of heaven when dieting and makes it easier for me to control my night hunger because i know in the morning my first meal is so delicious!

during a bulking period i would recommend adding oatmeal to the pancakes instead of psyllium husk.