PDA

View Full Version : Women and Trenbolone

Lee Penman
06-22-2009, 09:42 AM
It seems that Tren is becoming increasingly popular with FBB, anyone out there want to share their experiences?

saiyajinali
06-23-2009, 07:47 PM
i want to hear about tren as well...please share!

isn't tren a little harsh for women?
I'm asking..

heavyiron
06-23-2009, 10:06 PM
I have heard reliable reports of tren being used up to 90mg weekly stacked with prop at about 75mg weekly. This is obviously an advanced stack and should not be run unless you are very familiar with aas.

Lee Penman
06-24-2009, 12:29 AM
Tren enthanate and acetate is a popular choice by women these days. My question is related to side effects and positive effects. Does the good outweigh the bad?

-BLP-
06-24-2009, 07:40 AM
the girl i did prep all did 3-4 days right before hit on stage no far work wonder sure give a a really strong hit from what they explain to me a intense hardcore warm feeling i dont know im not a girl anw for edgy female bodybuilder is a must , im talking about living reel situation i have no scientific knowledge , i never had the guts tho to put a girl on tren for a week i will be scare to do so , i even told them 1/2 cc tren ace on first day just it in case it so strong they hate it

tammyp
06-24-2009, 08:49 AM
the girl i did prep all did 3-4 days right before hit on stage no far work wonder sure give a a really strong hit from what they explain to me a intense hardcore warm feeling i dont know im not a girl anw for edgy female bodybuilder is a must , im talking about living reel situation i have no scientific knowledge , i never had the guts tho to put a girl on tren for a week i will be scare to do so , i even told them 1/2 cc tren ace on first day just it in case it so strong they hate it

huh?:confused:

heavyiron
06-24-2009, 11:30 AM
Tren enthanate and acetate is a popular choice by women these days. My question is related to side effects and positive effects. Does the good outweigh the bad?
Personally I would never recommend tren to any female. It is just a plain harsh compound with a high likelyhood of masculinization. Obviously high level athletes that are very familiar with aas can start around 5mg eod but I would recommend other compounds instead. The ladies that I know who use tren report some sides while on but then they diminish off cycle but everyone is different so there really is no way of telling what sides someone will experience.
For the average female gym rat, winny or anavar with a SERM is plenty. Maybe throw in a peptide like HGH and possibly something to help cut like clen. These meds work well and will likely have less sides than tren.

Tatyana
06-24-2009, 11:37 AM

Translation for Tammy:

The girl I was prepping did tren 3-4 days before her comp. It worked wonders. It gave them a strong hit (from what they told me). I am not a girl, but for a edgy female bodybuilder I think tren is a must. I am talking about living a real situation, this isn't from scientific knowledge.

I have never had the guts to put a girl on tren, even for a week. So when they wanted to do it, I told them to to 1/2 cc tren ace on the first day in case it is so strong they hate it.

Sistersteel
06-24-2009, 11:42 AM

My thoughts precisely.

Tatyana
06-24-2009, 11:47 AM

My thoughts precisely.

Translation for Tammy:

The girl I was prepping did tren 3-4 days before her comp. It worked wonders. It gave them a strong hit (from what they told me). I am not a girl, but for a edgy female bodybuilder I think tren is a must. I am talking about living a real situation, this isn't from scientific knowledge.

I have never had the guts to put a girl on tren, even for a week. So when they wanted to do it, I told them to to 1/2 cc tren ace on the first day in case it is so strong they hate it.

I understand Benoit.

I did a translation.

:)

Sistersteel
06-24-2009, 03:10 PM
Apparently no one seems to have an opinion on tren, so here is mine.

Despite the controversy regarding tren and women, it has always been my drug of choice. My experiences were very unique in the sense that I did not witness any of the harsh side effects usually associated with the use of this drug. Tren has been referred to as "liquid gold" by the more experienced users due to the fact that it was the only steroid that made putting on muscle while losing bodyfat simultaneously a possibility. That, and it allowed the athlete to be more lax on their diet and still achieve phenomenal results. Tren is a great drug for the athlete who wishes to induce a drastic change in body composition, not so much where mass building is concerned as it is not the number one choice for a bulker. The strength increase documented by most tren users has been unequalled by any other steroid to this day. Remarkable benefits all around which almost make trenbolone sound like the answer to all bodybuilding challenges and an easy shortcut to achieving a stage ready physique with minimal effort.

But just like anything that sounds almost too good to be true, these endless benefits do not come without a hefty price that most people are not willing to pay. I have met more people who swear by tren yet vow to never use it again, which obviously implies the risks were hardly worth the benefits to some. Tren use has been associated with very severe mood fluctuations, anger and decreased tolerance being particularly noticeable, severe night sweats as well as bad acne on the back, shoulders and the face, high blood pressure, severe headaches, appetite suppression..etc. Many users have also experienced a severe cough known as the "tren cough" which results in restricted breathing and an alarming tightness in the chest. Despite the aforementioned sides, many bodybuilders continue to include tren as a staple in their arsenal both in and offseason. Its only logical that tren would be a bad choice for women considering the potency of tren on the androgen scale. However, many women have been able to use tren with remarkable results and manageable side effects. There is no safe dose of tren for a woman where sides could be avoided. Tren use is ALWAYS associated with side effects that range in severity from one individual to the next. Most women will use tren the last few days before a show, and others will run it for weeks on end. I can honestly say that I have never met a woman who complained about the irreversible side effects resulting from tren use, which means that more and more women are taking responsibility for their choices and are aware of the consequences associated with the use of heavy androgynous compounds. Women who cannot tolerate the sides usually figure that out within the first week which is hardly enough time to cause any serious damage.

Now personally, I have never experienced anything typical of tren when it comes to both benefits or side effects alike. Tren improved my general disposition and I was in a rather pleasant mood on it most of the time. In fact, I lose my cool a lot easier off tren than I do when I am on it. And even if I did manage to get royally angered while on, I generally simmer down in minutes. It makes me feel a tad bit insecure and I find that I second guess myself more often than usual. My self confidence is very easily rattled and I am far more emotionally needy, which is totally uncharacteristic of me. Tren makes me tire quick as well as hinders my endurance. Very infrequently, I've experienced elevated blood pressure but that is more attributed to the fact that I am genetically predisposed to experiencing high blood pressure, especially if I am not well hydrated.

I have never experienced any night sweats and I keep my acne under control with prescription meds. I have made no strength gains on tren either.

So what are the benefits of running tren in this situation, you might ask. I use tren for strictly aesthetic purposes. It is the only drug that has helped me keep my weight down. I am able to maintain my weight while gradually changing my body composition. It has also changed the shape of my physique and helped me achieve more pronounced squaring in the shoulders.

Side effects I've experienced are limited to increased hair growth and more frequent shaving.

Hopefully some of your ladies have found my feedback useful.

Respect,

SS

heavyiron
06-24-2009, 04:54 PM
Apparently no one seems to have an opinion on tren, so here is mine.

Despite the controversy regarding tren and women, it has always been my drug of choice. My experiences were very unique in the sense that I did not witness any of the harsh side effects usually associated with the use of this drug. Tren has been referred to as "liquid gold" by the more experienced users due to the fact that it was the only steroid that made putting on muscle while losing bodyfat simultaneously a possibility. That, and it allowed the athlete to be more lax on their diet and still achieve phenomenal results. Tren is a great drug for the athlete who wishes to induce a drastic change in body composition, not so much where mass building is concerned as it is not the number one choice for a bulker. The strength increase documented by most tren users has been unequalled by any other steroid to this day. Remarkable benefits all around which almost make trenbolone sound like the answer to all bodybuilding challenges and an easy shortcut to achieving a stage ready physique with minimal effort.

But just like anything that sounds almost too good to be true, these endless benefits do not come without a hefty price that most people are not willing to pay. I have met more people who swear by tren yet vow to never use it again, which obviously implies the risks were hardly worth the benefits to some. Tren use has been associated with very severe mood fluctuations, anger and decreased tolerance being particularly noticeable, severe night sweats as well as bad acne on the back, shoulders and the face, high blood pressure, severe headaches, appetite suppression..etc. Many users have also experienced a severe cough known as the "tren cough" which results in restricted breathing and an alarming tightness in the chest. Despite the aforementioned sides, many bodybuilders continue to include tren as a staple in their arsenal both in and offseason. Its only logical that tren would be a bad choice for women considering the potency of tren on the androgen scale. However, many women have been able to use tren with remarkable results and manageable side effects. There is no safe dose of tren for a woman where sides could be avoided. Tren use is ALWAYS associated with side effects that range in severity from one individual to the next. Most women will use tren the last few days before a show, and others will run it for weeks on end. I can honestly say that I have never met a woman who complained about the irreversible side effects resulting from tren use, which means that more and more women are taking responsibility for their choices and are aware of the consequences associated with the use of heavy androgynous compounds. Women who cannot tolerate the sides usually figure that out within the first week which is hardly enough time to cause any serious damage.

Now personally, I have never experienced anything typical of tren when it comes to both benefits or side effects alike. Tren improved my general disposition and I was in a rather pleasant mood on it most of the time. In fact, I lose my cool a lot easier off tren than I do when I am on it. And even if I did manage to get royally angered while on, I generally simmer down in minutes. It makes me feel a tad bit insecure and I find that I second guess myself more often than usual. My self confidence is very easily rattled and I am far more emotionally needy, which is totally uncharacteristic of me. Tren makes me tire quick as well as hinders my endurance. Very infrequently, I've experienced elevated blood pressure but that is more attributed to the fact that I am genetically predisposed to experiencing high blood pressure, especially if I am not well hydrated.

I have never experienced any night sweats and I keep my acne under control with prescription meds. I have made no strength gains on tren either.

So what are the benefits of running tren in this situation, you might ask. I use tren for strictly aesthetic purposes. It is the only drug that has helped me keep my weight down. I am able to maintain my weight while gradually changing my body composition. It has also changed the shape of my physique and helped me achieve more pronounced squaring in the shoulders.

Side effects I've experienced are limited to increased hair growth and more frequent shaving.

Hopefully some of your ladies have found my feedback useful.

Respect,

SS
Great post,
I have experienced the emotional sides as well on 2 different cycles of tren and I was only taking 200-300mg weekly stacked with test. It is interesting to read that because I have never seen anyone post that before.
Thank you!

Stavman
06-24-2009, 04:56 PM
BLP is French Canadian. Quit hating.

tammyp
06-24-2009, 05:53 PM
Sister steele....as always..THANK YOU! great read.

Sistersteel
06-24-2009, 06:05 PM
Guys and gals, you are very welcome.

SS

Lee Penman
06-25-2009, 10:25 AM
Guys and gals, you are very welcome.

SS
You have to put all these experiences into a book SS!!!!

apex23
06-28-2009, 01:46 PM
Personally I would never recommend tren to any female. It is just a plain harsh compound with a high likelyhood of masculinization. Obviously high level athletes that are very familiar with aas can start around 5mg eod but I would recommend other compounds instead. The ladies that I know who use tren report some sides while on but then they diminish off cycle but everyone is different so there really is no way of telling what sides someone will experience.
For the average female gym rat, winny or anavar with a SERM is plenty. Maybe throw in a peptide like HGH and possibly something to help cut like clen. These meds work well and will likely have less sides than tren.

Ditto!!!!

Lee Penman
06-29-2009, 12:41 AM
Ditto!!!!
Whilst I agree with your statement, I have also witnessed great results from LOW dose tren in female athletes. It is a harsh compound but only if it is used in high amounts. The ester is also something we need to take into consideration here and the frequency of injections and amount used..

BadassRoxx
06-30-2009, 12:45 AM
I used Tren 4 my last prep with no noticeable side effects except 2 say I did catch a mild case of Tren cough, which always made me feel like I was hoarse or on the verge of catching a cold. Outside of that, I never developed any acne, mood swings or paranoia which I'm told usually accompanies use of this drug. BUT, I am just one woman amongst many others who've had really bad experinces. On the other hand let's examine the facts, the dosage I used was soooooooo small by comparison 2 what I've read. I took at best no MORE than 1/2 of a 1/2 a cc every other day. At worse 1/2 a cc at the other end. The idea was 2 give me a dose that would equal 1cc total 4 the whole wk. My wk starting on Sun ending Fri. So I would take it Sun, Mon, Wed, Fri equaling 1cc. They say Tren should be taken everyday, but I read up on it & it has a self life of 2-3 days. Which means that it was still in my system on my off day & by the 3rd day when it was due 2 leave it was time 4 me 2 bring it back 2 level again. I inadvertently, created away in which I could achieve consistency w/o having 2 stick myslf everyday & quite possibly avoid the side effects bc my dose was so small. I am a fan of the less is more school of thought.Life is short, if I can achieve a result with as little harm 2 myself as possible, I'm taking it.

MrDiamondCalves
06-30-2009, 09:36 AM
Great read SS

Lee Penman
06-30-2009, 11:28 AM
I used Tren 4 my last prep with no noticeable side effects except 2 say I did catch a mild case of Tren cough, which always made me feel like I was hoarse or on the verge of catching a cold. Outside of that, I never developed any acne, mood swings or paranoia which I'm told usually accompanies use of this drug. BUT, I am just one woman amongst many others who've had really bad experinces. On the other hand let's examine the facts, the dosage I used was soooooooo small by comparison 2 what I've read. I took at best no MORE than 1/2 of a 1/2 a cc every other day. At worse 1/2 a cc at the other end. The idea was 2 give me a dose that would equal 1cc total 4 the whole wk. My wk starting on Sun ending Fri. So I would take it Sun, Mon, Wed, Fri equaling 1cc. They say Tren should be taken everyday, but I read up on it & it has a self life of 2-3 days. Which means that it was still in my system on my off day & by the 3rd day when it was due 2 leave it was time 4 me 2 bring it back 2 level again. I inadvertently, created away in which I could achieve consistency w/o having 2 stick myslf everyday & quite possibly avoid the side effects bc my dose was so small. I am a fan of the less is more school of thought.Life is short, if I can achieve a result with as little harm 2 myself as possible, I'm taking it.
THANKS 'BadassRoxx'....knew you would have something worthwhile to say!

Sistersteel
06-30-2009, 05:10 PM
I would like to add, that effective dosing and side effect manageability, is solely dependent on a solid understanding of esters which are used to gauge the frequency of drug administration to ensure that drug levels in the system are stable throughout the course of any cycle.

SS

SallyAnne
06-30-2009, 06:12 PM

What was the tren dosed at? 100mg/ml? 1/4 of a cc would then be 25mg EOD or E3D.

BadassRoxx
07-01-2009, 08:48 AM
I absolutely agree with what Sistersteele has 2 say about the correct dose being in direct correlation with the users abilty 2 control the side effects. Also keeping the levels stable helps 2 keep the integrity of the cycle. BTW, my dose was 100mg, I apologize 4 not including that in my post ystrdy.

sharkbait
07-02-2009, 10:51 PM
For the average female gym rat, winny or anavar with a SERM is plenty.

I have to jump in here and address this common misconception. While Anavar is a safe choice for females, Winny is not. It can be just as virilizing as testosterones such as cypionate, even at low doses.

S

NubianBeauty
07-05-2009, 07:06 PM
frequency of drug administration to ensure that drug levels in the system are stable throughout the course of any cycle:beerbang: Keeping your drug level stable.... any drug will almost always eliminate the mood swings definitely alleviate them.

'Nother Tren Lover! :wavey:

BadassRoxx
07-05-2009, 07:39 PM
Something else I want 2 mention about the use of Tren that I noticed when I went back 2 my notes. When I used Tren E(Enanthate) vs Tren A(Acetate), which is the version I used this time around, figuring there was no essential difference, I discovered that I had no Tren cough at all. Tren E, might utilize a different pathway of production of the enzyme prostagladin, which are made up of EFA's(essential fatty acids). Anyway, they are enzymes that act on a variety of cells such as vascular and smoothe muscle cells causing constriction or diiation, on platelets causing aggregation or disaggregation & on spinal neurons causing pain.
With that said, I noticed in my notes that this time I used Tren A & caught a mild dose of the cough. So I'm thinking that Tren A utilizes the other form of production of prostagladin which dictates Bronchial constriction vs Muscle contraction. Which certainly could explain Tren Cough.

Lee Penman
07-06-2009, 12:10 AM
Something else I want 2 mention about the use of Tren that I noticed when I went back 2 my notes. When I used Tren E(Enanthate) vs Tren A(Acetate), which is the version I used this time around, figuring there was no essential difference, I discovered that I had no Tren cough at all. Tren E, might utilize a different pathway of production of the enzyme prostagladin, which are made up of EFA's(essential fatty acids). Anyway, they are enzymes that act on a variety of cells such as vascular and smoothe muscle cells causing constriction or diiation, on platelets causing aggregation or disaggregation & on spinal neurons causing pain.
With that said, I noticed in my notes that this time I used Tren A & caught a mild dose of the cough. So I'm thinking that Tren A utilizes the other form of production of prostagladin which dictates Bronchial constriction vs Muscle contraction. Which certainly could explain Tren Cough.
Tren Enth is less likely to cause 'tren cough' it's all about the ester and how fast it enters your system plus the carrier chemicals involved. Also certain labs produce products that eliminate the 'cough syndrome'

SallyAnne
07-06-2009, 12:13 AM
Tren Enth is less likely to cause 'tren cough' it's all about the ester and how fast it enters your system plus the carrier chemicals involved. Also certain labs produce products that eliminate the 'cough syndrome'

How, exactly - do they eliminate the cough syndrome from their product?

Lee Penman
07-06-2009, 09:53 AM
How, exactly - do they eliminate the cough syndrome from their product?
To be honest with you I have no idea but that is the claim the lab makes and it seems to be backed up by those who have used it. Plus, we are talking about the enth rather than acetate version.

Sistersteel
07-06-2009, 12:01 PM

NAC and a lot of GLA should get rid of the cough if Prostaglandins are what is causing it. The inflammatory prostaglandins such as arachidonic acid are formed through the COX-2 pathway which stuff like asprin inhibits.

The EFA GLA also inhibits this formation, so in high doses it should be effective in reducing it. But that would probably also reduce protein synthesis to some degree.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostaglandins

mccollumstacy
07-06-2009, 04:07 PM
Let it be known that I'm not female - as may be assumed from my name - but I have ran Tren many many times -- for about 5 years it was a staple of my cycling -- I now don't tolerate it quite as well so I've sworn off of it....But being male or female doesn't change the fact of the cough often associated with it -- one observation that I've made of others and myself at one time is Tren often causes some site soarness in smaller muscles and normally Ace is the ester with most troubles in tren -- my observation is that using ace and needing to pin more often and smaller muscles being sorta outa the question -- alot of folks turn to quads - which is wrapped up in vessles -- so a large percentage of people doing this mistaken Tren Cough for simply nipping a vessle or vein -- which will cause the taste, constriction and cough with most any compound.

esplendido
07-06-2009, 10:26 PM
Tren cough is usually caused by the amount of B. alcohol used as a solvent....100 times the amount per 10ml than test. The alcohol is released in part through the lungs, causing the cough. It is also why it has a bad rap with the kidneys, because they filter the larger part of the alcohol out of the blood. EOD dosing can cause kidney damage.

This relates only to tren derived from pellets.

BadassRoxx
07-07-2009, 10:08 PM
Yeah, I believe Tren E has a longer length ester than Tren A, that could be why it didn't produce "Tren cough" bc it allows 4 a slower rise in levels of prostaglandin, the enzyme I mentioned b4 that is responsible 4 either bronchial constriction, or muscle constriction. It's purely speculation on my part but maybe the longer ester does allow 4 a slower release & a better acclimation of the drug in me.

BadassRoxx
07-07-2009, 10:14 PM
NAC and a lot of GLA should get rid of the cough if Prostaglandins are what is causing it. The inflammatory prostaglandins such as arachidonic acid are formed through the COX-2 pathway which stuff like asprin inhibits.

The EFA GLA also inhibits this formation, so in high doses it should be effective in reducing it. But that would probably also reduce protein synthesis to some degree.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostaglandins
Thanks 4 the info, I did not know that. I'm writting this down 4 future reference.

maxititer
07-08-2009, 02:22 AM
is not tren quite strong androgen.
at least methyletrienolon which is just oral tren are strongest androgen on earth.

Sistersteel
07-08-2009, 02:26 AM
is not tren quite strong androgen.
at least methyletrienolon which is just oral tren are strongest androgen on earth.

...and oral tren will turn your liver into Swiss cheese. The damage is quick and irreparable.

maxititer
07-08-2009, 02:54 AM
...and oral tren will turn your liver into Swiss cheese. The damage is quick and irreparable.

not sure about that.

side effect of any methylated drug on liver depends on dose and time of exposure to this dose.

for example, how daily average dose of 100mcg of MT can be more toxic then 50mg of dbol.

I know few guys who used MT and non of them reported problems with liver.

AGB
07-08-2009, 07:58 AM
With regards to Sistersteel's post about tren allowing her to keep her weight down, which type of tren is most effective for this? In other words, do you get better fat loss with Tren Enanthate, Acetate, or the oral preparation (methyletrienolon) as mentioned by maxititer? Thank you.

Shawn Bellon
08-06-2009, 07:23 AM
Yes. Some go go as high as 50 mg every 2-3 days.

Tami has used it lightly. Although it did help a little hardness it made her moody along with her joints aching.

STACEYK
08-06-2009, 08:11 AM
How come alot of men I know that have used it reported major short fuse syndrome and needed anger management said it made them flip out over the littlest things. I never had that problem

STACEYK
08-06-2009, 08:20 AM
arent we moody at this stage anyway?:)

lol, no but for some reason I think tren affects men differently then women? all I know is all the guys I know who have used or are, have major anger issues on it but I never did.

Lee Penman
08-06-2009, 10:12 AM
lol, no but for some reason I think tren affects men differently then women? all I know is all the guys I know who have used or are, have major anger issues on it but I never did.
I think mood alterations are controllable. Once you are aware you are getting 'irritated' you can correct it by shifting your focus and changing your emotional state. I guess some people are more aware of their emotions and the control we truly do have over them than others.

Tami Bellon
08-06-2009, 11:21 AM
How come alot of men I know that have used it reported major short fuse syndrome and needed anger management said it made them flip out over the littlest things. I never had that problem

I had that problem, Stacey. I was a nasty, NASTY person when the dose was too high.

....and when you feel the "twinge" - walk away and do not speak. That's my advice.

heavyiron
08-06-2009, 01:39 PM
Sides are typically dose dependant. Men typically take more mg per kg of bodyweight than ladies.

SuperSnake
08-06-2009, 01:43 PM
Tren cough is usually caused by the amount of B. alcohol used as a solvent....100 times the amount per 10ml than test. The alcohol is released in part through the lungs, causing the cough. It is also why it has a bad rap with the kidneys, because they filter the larger part of the alcohol out of the blood. EOD dosing can cause kidney damage.

This relates only to tren derived from pellets.

Not true my friend.

It only as to do with the tren ester.

I've made tren ace and tren e both with the same 2% benzyl alcohol and still get the nasty cough with tren ace and never with tren e. Any product with more than 5% benzyl alcohol will cripple a person for days.

Btw, this is a very interesting thread and I've enjoyed reading all your experiences.

My wife had asked me about using tren since she has seen what it has done for my body composition and she wanted to know if women could use it. I told her it wasn't a good idea but maybe in very small doses it might be ok for her. Although, she is very sensitive to any aas and gets sides real quick on very low doses. Maybe I'll let her try it for a week and see how it goes. What do ya'll think?

NubianBeauty
08-06-2009, 08:11 PM
tam p I have never gone that high with my dose. 10mg ED was highest I ever went. 5mg EOD was lowest. Perfect for me is 10mg EOD. Keep it low and longer cycle. There are people who go higher or think that they won't see any 'gains' @ a low dose... you must first try it. Keep in mind if you are stacking too. Total mgs/wk does matter. Alone is 10mg ED stacked with something else I go 10 EOD.

If you try it try it alone first. I do not advocate using a drug for the first time with something else. You must first know how your body will respond to the drug alone. Start @ 10mg EOD.... no sides or results go to 20mg... find the sweet spot then stay there. BTW... I also advise 'experimenting' in the off season not during your prep which is no time for that... stick with the basics and what works. And Tren is not a requirement... no need for exotics if you have the basics.... and IMO only if you compete in on the nat'l-pro level FBB, PL, OL, wrestle etc.... no local shows, Figure or non-competitor.

NubianBeauty
08-06-2009, 08:12 PM
Snake only if she competes in BB on the Nat-level... not worth the risk just for vanity. Diet and a little var for vanity sakes can do wonders ;)

tammyp
08-07-2009, 06:31 AM
great advice as always NB:)

Quadsweep
08-07-2009, 02:30 PM
I have found Tren and all AAS use in women to be so much a person by person thing. Many times more so than in men. I have know women to use 100mgs Tren a week with 0 sides and I have known others to show several sides at 10mgs eod. It really depends on the person. I do think an older women will be more tolerant to sides than a younger women whos overies are still in full swing. Not sure why but that has been my experience.

Quad

STACEYK
08-07-2009, 02:37 PM
I have found Tren and all AAS use in women to be so much a person by person thing. Many times more so than in men. I have know women to use 100mgs Tren a week with 0 sides and I have known others to show several sides at 10mgs eod. It really depends on the person. I do think an older women will be more tolerant to sides than a younger women whos overies are still in full swing. Not sure why but that has been my experience.

Quad

I agree! I think its an individual thing with regard to sides.

Lee Penman
08-07-2009, 02:38 PM
Most of the women I talked to go for 50-100mg/week with the latter being the preferred dose.

NubianBeauty
08-08-2009, 09:08 AM
Right Q'deasy! ;) This drug thing with us is very individual. There is never a one definitive answer for us and sides or results. I know women who can use 300-500mg Cyp/wk but get sides from 10mg Winny or Ox... its so damn crazy!

Which is why I always just tell my experience because ya never know how until YOU try it. All I can do is offer advice on where to start a dose. I no longer advocate 5mg Win/Ox I mean after all these years no difference and waste of time IMO to start lower than 10mg.

Tatyana
08-08-2009, 09:40 AM
not sure about that.

side effect of any methylated drug on liver depends on dose and time of exposure to this dose.

for example, how daily average dose of 100mcg of MT can be more toxic then 50mg of dbol.

I know few guys who used MT and non of them reported problems with liver.

My ex used MT, and I thought he injected it.

Isn't it still quite an experimental steroid?

SuperSnake
09-15-2009, 11:25 AM
For you ladies who have used tren, has it affected your voice at all?

STACEYK
09-15-2009, 12:05 PM
For you ladies who have used tren, has it affected your voice at all?

IMO that is an individual thing too some women exp voice changing with Winny others do not so that is why alot of times you should not stack things and start off slow so that if you start to notice any sides you will know what's causing it-if you stack too many things how will you know which one it is-JMO

SuperSnake
09-15-2009, 12:19 PM
IMO that is an individual thing too some women exp voice changing with Winny others do not so that is why alot of times you should not stack things and start off slow so that if you start to notice any sides you will know what's causing it-if you stack too many things how will you know which one it is-JMO

I concur 100%.

I was just curious about tren specifically as from reading up in here it seems a lot of ladies say they have less sides with tren that some of the other aas they've tried. Just wondering if voice deepening happens easily with tren for most or if they don't have that issue with it either.

NubianBeauty
09-15-2009, 06:17 PM
Only AAS that ever effected my voice was Test.

james001
11-09-2009, 04:48 AM
B. alcohol used as a solvent.... It is also why it has a bad rap with the kidneys, because they filter the larger part of the alcohol out of the blood. EOD dosing can cause kidney damage.

you're saying the benzyl alcohol (if the content is high enough) is causing kidney damage?

juicegirl311
12-02-2009, 02:41 PM
Are you susceptible to acne? I get breakouts on my lower back even on doxycycline when i am on winny which sux.

KBigz81
01-30-2010, 08:47 PM
Any of you ladies who have used tren get an increase in appetite?

RealLilSwole
01-30-2010, 09:34 PM

I STARVE constantly! HEHE

fitbody
01-30-2010, 09:43 PM

increased my appetite for sex ;)

KBigz81
01-31-2010, 09:21 AM
Im in my offseason and before tren I had to force food down my mouth, but now I want to eat everything in sight. Its nice for a change :-) But at the same time I'm keeping my weight down.
So far I have no complaints about tren either. Only side I've had is sweating and that was only during the first week. It is also giving my shoulders and back some depth to them.
And my sex drive is finally increasing, and my hubby loves it!

fitbody
03-19-2010, 12:42 AM
back in 2008 i switched form EQ to tren at 4 wks out
tren 25 mg every 3 days
then wk 2 tren 50 mg every 3 days

kountroyale
03-30-2015, 03:47 PM
So I'll share my experience with tren:
I started taking 35mg/week of Tren-E. I did a three week cycle, and stopped due to excessive interabdominal water retention. Research I have done indicates that my ovaries went on overdrive to compensate for the androgens from the tren. It was unfortunate because i saw strength gains and really had no other sides, but I couldn't stand the sight of my water gut. I am very visual so the worse the bloat the worse i actually felt about myself. With tren, I got waves of heat and cold (randomly), my voice did start to crack a bit but that was fine by me. I did have increased agression but I never harmed anyone :)
So in sum:
Cons: Interabdominal water retention
increased agression
voice cracking (very slight)
sweating through the sheets (ew)
Pros: I was a beast!!!!!!!!!

kountroyale
03-31-2015, 11:16 AM
So I'll share my experience with tren:
I started taking 35mg/week of Tren-E. I did a three week cycle, and stopped due to excessive interabdominal water retention. Research I have done indicates that my ovaries went on overdrive to compensate for the androgens from the tren. It was unfortunate because i saw strength gains and really had no other sides, but I couldn't stand the sight of my water gut. I am very visual so the worse the bloat the worse i actually felt about myself. With tren, I got waves of heat and cold (randomly), my voice did start to crack a bit but that was fine by me. I did have increased agression but I never harmed anyone :)
So in sum:
Cons: Interabdominal water retention
increased agression
voice cracking (very slight)
sweating through the sheets (ew)
Pros: I was a beast!!!!!!!!!

I forgot to mention that i also experienced increased sentitivity in my woman parts. You can take that as a pro or con... for me it was a con as my body is overly sensitive. But for some that's a big pro.

IoanaMaria
04-06-2015, 02:05 PM
if i already have some facial hair growth that started from test(from my previous cycle),will tren ace continue to make it grow?

sassy69
04-06-2015, 07:50 PM
if i already have some facial hair growth that started from test(from my previous cycle),will tren ace continue to make it grow?

Probably.

Rocky3
04-09-2015, 08:26 AM
wow, I didnt know so many women used such harsh compounds. Is that really necessary to achieve whatever personal fitness goal? i mean even former WPD Miss O Dana Linn Bailey wont mess with that stuff

kountroyale
04-09-2015, 08:30 AM
wow, I didnt know so many women used such harsh compounds. Is that really necessary to achieve whatever personal fitness goal? i mean even former WPD Miss O Dana Linn Bailey wont mess with that stuff

Can you prove that? Really? Just because someone publicly says something doesn't make it true, especially when their image is at stake

Rocky3
04-09-2015, 09:00 AM
Can you prove that? Really? Just because someone publicly says something doesn't make it true, especially when their image is at stake

Can you prove she takes tren? Her voice doesnt even crack and her face is still feminine

kountroyale
04-09-2015, 12:47 PM
Can you prove she takes tren? Her voice doesnt even crack and her face is still feminine

The fact of the matter and point I am making is that only she and most likely her husband knows exactly what she takes and how much but the signs are there if you know where to look. For you to say she "wont even mess with the stuff" implies to me that you must be injecting her or be her because you speak as if you know for a fact she does not use Tren. Her voice does crack have you actually heard her speak? She has the classic raspy voice no doubt about it. Then there are her trademark "cannonball like" delts. Most natty men struggle to build shoulders as shapely, straited, and vascular as she has!!! Weak androgens like Var and other "women safe" compounds do not build delts and traps like she has and she looks, lean, hard and vascular year round.

Rocky3
04-12-2015, 09:19 AM
Weak androgens like Var and other "women safe" compounds do not build delts and traps like she has and she looks, lean, hard and vascular year round.

Her shoulders are not taht big. If you ever see her wear clothes you could never tell what her shoulders look like. When you are lean and dry you look bigger than what you are (but you gotta wear a tank top or posing suit or you will disappear LOL).
You dont need trenbolone to look like ANY of the top physique girls today. I have seen girls take something like a mild antiestrogen pre-contest and some var and you would think they are on a heavy cycle. As long as your diet and training is on point, and you know how to manipulate your estrogen levels, trenbolone is totally unnecessary and it will only hurt you more than do you any good

Mr.Dedication
04-12-2015, 01:08 PM
1st of all: Holy bump batman!

2nd of all: seeing this is depressing. The discussions that use to go down on RX vs. the discussions that happen now.

Rocky3
05-03-2015, 09:23 AM
1st of all: Holy bump batman!

2nd of all: seeing this is depressing. The discussions that use to go down on RX vs. the discussions that happen now.

you mean discussions about how to take male hormones to win a bikini contest?

sassy69
05-06-2015, 04:30 AM

Oldest, most beat down topic on women's forums. The purpose of this forum is to have discussion. No need to take this thread or any other thread on this forum down this road. It accomplishes nothing except wasting server space.

Maniacal
05-07-2015, 10:42 PM
I mean this with all honesty, you are a self-righteous wannabe with zero knowledge of what happens at high levels of this sport on either the men's or women's side.

GTFO

Rocky3
05-08-2015, 01:02 PM
I mean this with all honesty, you are a self-righteous wannabe with zero knowledge of what happens at high levels of this sport on either the men's or women's side.

GTFO

bikini is a sport? high level?

firemike36
06-05-2015, 03:16 PM
Translation for Tammy:

WOW youre good because I was like Tammy and said HUH??