PDA

View Full Version : Quick Supplement questions? ISOSTAK

Jaredmus
06-22-2009, 06:20 PM
HEy guys just a quick questions for the natties out here, i know nattys are always looking for a supplement to help out, anyway does anyone know if isostak by universal is banned in any natural organizations? Second is it a good product i can't find many reviews on it? Second can you just comment on these 3 supplements
im in the offseason now, if any of you guys have any other recomendations they would be appreciated, right now im on size on and dark rage, and then either sticking with size on or cell mass, any suggestions? Thanks guys hope you get what im asking

ISostak by universal
Chaind out by ALRI
Purple wratth by controlled labs

G-Roy
06-24-2009, 12:42 PM
HEy guys just a quick questions for the natties out here, i know nattys are always looking for a supplement to help out, anyway does anyone know if isostak by universal is banned in any natural organizations? Second is it a good product i can't find many reviews on it? Second can you just comment on these 3 supplements
im in the offseason now, if any of you guys have any other recomendations they would be appreciated, right now im on size on and dark rage, and then either sticking with size on or cell mass, any suggestions? Thanks guys hope you get what im asking

ISostak by universal
Chaind out by ALRI

I have never taken it, but heres a link to good reviews
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=5120&highlight=isostak

Chaind out is too expensive for me. I stick with sciavation extend or bulk aminos.

Jaredmus
06-24-2009, 08:27 PM
thanks, anyone else? is it like m-stak

G-Roy
06-25-2009, 11:08 PM
iso stak is a test booster m-stak is a "nutrient partitioner."

nutratroy
06-25-2009, 11:34 PM
I have never taken it, but heres a link to good reviews
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=5120&highlight=isostak

Chaind out is too expensive for me. I stick with sciavation extend or bulk aminos.

Thats because YOUR OVER USING IT. 2 scoops per day only!

nutratroy
06-25-2009, 11:39 PM

ISostak by universal
Chaind out by ALRI

Isotack is not banned by any natural orgs. It is a good version of ecdys

Purple wrath is another awesome product of EEA's.

G-Roy
06-26-2009, 04:02 PM
Thats because YOUR OVER USING IT. 2 scoops per day only!
Im not sure how you got my dosing from that statement.

1 month supply of chaind out (60 servings 2 scoops a day = 30 sevings) is 41.99 on bb.com

30 day supply of xtend (2scoops a day 30 servings) = 19.79 on bb.com

= too expensive, I dont buy into them being magic amino acids

cobra
06-26-2009, 09:13 PM
ouch!

AVBG
06-26-2009, 11:15 PM
Heres the product label for the ISostak by universal

nutratroy
06-28-2009, 03:53 PM

1 month supply of chaind out (60 servings 2 scoops a day = 30 sevings) is 41.99 on bb.com

When I use Extend I use up to 3 servings during prep off days, 6 servings on.

With Chain'D Out it is just servings 2 off days, 3 total on days. Your right about "Magic Amino's" but ALR utilized Alpha-Hydroxy Esterification which increase the bioavailability of them, combined w/other adaptogens, cortisol inibitors, which make it anabolic bcaa product, so there is an option to not be stuck strickly to an anti-catabolic bcaa formulary.

Thus makes a huge impact when on restricted Kcals. They are both great products. I agree. ALR's has more toys to grow with. The world of BCAA is not flat anymore, much can be done with BCAA's. As science grows & peer studies grow, so will product lines. that's the wonderful thing about sports supplementation! to each their own

Stick with extend- its always a safe bet and great product. I like to push the edge and give anything new a try thats sound and well in reason.

nutratroy
07-17-2009, 03:30 AM

ROFLMAO...their not Magic Aminos G roy.

ALR is the first to utilize and protect BCAA's with ALPHA-HYDROXY TECHNOLOGY (thus increases bioavailabilty by 200-300%) but whats more important is that ALR's Alpha-Hydroxy ester-protected BCAA's greatly avoids Gluconeogenesis where the breakdown and coverstion to glucecose or regular Kcals utilitzation even on a restricted dieting. It improves this nutreints half life,means more muscle less fat by creating a anabolic anti-cactabolic enviroment 24/7.

Extend™ would alwyas take me 6-10 scoops 2 x day to get my anti-cactabolic effect. Not cost effective imo.

Mr. Dead
07-17-2009, 12:39 PM
I ran Iso Stak in conjunction with M-Stak, as a rebound stack after my last show, and made some pretty good gains...

Mr. Dead Plays "Mad Scientist"... - the F O R V M

G-Roy
07-17-2009, 12:58 PM
ROFLMAO...their not Magic Aminos G roy.

ALR is the first to utilize and protect BCAA's with ALPHA-HYDROXY TECHNOLOGY (thus increases bioavailabilty by 200-300%) but whats more important is that ALR's Alpha-Hydroxy ester-protected BCAA's greatly avoids Gluconeogenesis where the breakdown and coverstion to glucecose or regular Kcals utilitzation even on a restricted dieting. It improves this nutreints half life,means more muscle less fat by creating a anabolic anti-cactabolic enviroment 24/7.

Extend™ would alwyas take me 6-10 scoops 2 x day to get my anti-cactabolic effect. Not cost effective imo.

Haha, it took you a while to notice that one Nutratroy. Not flaming you, but you are sponsored by ALRI, I would drink chaind out all day long too. I can get double the extend I get for the same price as chaind out so I go with it. I'm sure I will try chaind out someday, I'm not saying its not a good product, I'm just not going to let alpha hyrdroxy technology be the deciding factor.

Also, how did you know you were not getting any anti-cataolic effect from lesser doses of extend.

nutratroy
07-17-2009, 11:35 PM
Haha, it took you a while to notice that one Nutratroy. Not flaming you, but you are sponsored by ALRI, I would drink chaind out all day long too. I can get double the extend I get for the same price as chaind out so I go with it. I'm sure I will try chaind out someday, I'm not saying its not a good product, I'm just not going to let alpha hyrdroxy technology be the deciding factor.

Also, how did you know you were not getting any anti-cataolic effect from lesser doses of extend.

Sorry brother, I been held up on some issues.....of late.

1- I actually don't drink Chain'd Out all day. (just 1 scoop between meals) 2 during workout (total 6)

2- Keep in mind there's more in Auhtor's Chain'd Out then just free from BCAA's. ALR has adaptogens, cortisol inhibitors (potent extracts of Rhodiola and Cordyceps) as well it has L-Theanine for added anti-catabolic/anti-cortisol effect while also bringign to the table mood elevation and focus via GABA and dopamine modulation. It really kicks up the overall mood mix nicely.

3: My favorite part is the protein breakdown in which Alanine was added as it is the main protein sparing amino acid and allows the BCAAs to further their anabolic drive by sparing their utilization as fuel. One more strong notch in the anti-catabolic/pro-anabolic chain!

My feeling is simple, I love EXTEND!!! Hell, I am sure Krissy and & bought so much of it in the past, Marc L drives a nice car! He did a great job with Scivation. ANd he is a awesome guy to boot!

But truth be told the bar has been raised higher now. Prior to what the expectations of what any branch chain product could be are long gone. (kind of like when the people of the mid evil times thought the world was still flat!)

Chain'd Out to me seems to set the standard well beyond what was once though impossible (for us on a non-hormonal performance) Create the your anabolic/anticatabolic environment beyond your wildest expectations with the help of Chain'd Out and all it's compounds.

Yes, I don't mind spending a bit more for a lot of results. If I had to just buy BCAA's, I would by Extend™.

Answer to your last question is easy, my LBM dropped drastically on my 9 sites when I used the less then 4 scoops at a time. Once I increased the Extend doasge, It stopped.

Hey to each their own. I love both products and companies.

G-Roy
07-20-2009, 04:09 PM
Sorry brother, I been held up on some issues.....of late.

1- I actually don't drink Chain'd Out all day. (just 1 scoop between meals) 2 during workout (total 6)

2- Keep in mind there's more in Auhtor's Chain'd Out then just free from BCAA's. ALR has adaptogens, cortisol inhibitors (potent extracts of Rhodiola and Cordyceps) as well it has L-Theanine for added anti-catabolic/anti-cortisol effect while also bringign to the table mood elevation and focus via GABA and dopamine modulation. It really kicks up the overall mood mix nicely.

3: My favorite part is the protein breakdown in which Alanine was added as it is the main protein sparing amino acid and allows the BCAAs to further their anabolic drive by sparing their utilization as fuel. One more strong notch in the anti-catabolic/pro-anabolic chain!

My feeling is simple, I love EXTEND!!! Hell, I am sure Krissy and & bought so much of it in the past, Marc L drives a nice car! He did a great job with Scivation. ANd he is a awesome guy to boot!

But truth be told the bar has been raised higher now. Prior to what the expectations of what any branch chain product could be are long gone. (kind of like when the people of the mid evil times thought the world was still flat!)

Chain'd Out to me seems to set the standard well beyond what was once though impossible (for us on a non-hormonal performance) Create the your anabolic/anticatabolic environment beyond your wildest expectations with the help of Chain'd Out and all it's compounds.

Yes, I don't mind spending a bit more for a lot of results. If I had to just buy BCAA's, I would by Extend™.

Answer to your last question is easy, my LBM dropped drastically on my 9 sites when I used the less then 4 scoops at a time. Once I increased the Extend doasge, It stopped.

Hey to each their own. I love both products and companies.

Thanks for the insight. Youve actually sparked my interest a bit more in chaind out, I may even give it a shot when my extend supply runs out.

suman12
02-25-2011, 11:02 PM
You can use muscle gain supplements (http://best-supplements-for-bodybuilding.yourhealthorbit.com/) like whey protein. it is very important for weight training (http://how-to-put-on-weight.yourhealthorbit.com/) exercises and useful to muscle gain. It can also useful to weight gain.