PDA

View Full Version : 2009 NPC USA's

fitgirltitone
06-23-2009, 10:31 AM
I know this is poor planning on my part...does anyone have an extra room at the host hotel in Vegas? Or know anyone with an extra room? I, like many others, am looking to get a room at the host...can anyone help me out?!

JillyRev
06-25-2009, 08:58 AM
if you check online there are so many great deals right now.... i know a bunch of people going and no one got rooms in the host hotel, they are all over the palce...

The Big Sexy
06-25-2009, 09:04 AM
Yeah - exactly. I know more than a couple people competing staying at the Trump (has kitchen) on the strip. Ham Hall isn't that far of a drive, it's right off Paradise and probably takes less than 10 minutes to get to (again, driving with stoplights, etc.)

Maybe better to find a hotel someone is staying at - and also will have a car :)

The Thinker
06-27-2009, 01:38 AM
I just booked the Orleans dirt cheap through Expedia. I paid $28 on Thursday and $43/night on Friday and Sat. I've stayed there for the Olympia in the past and it is nice enough to pass out in every night. I'm hardly ever in the room anyway

Ashley_Brand
06-27-2009, 01:33 PM
I'll be there!
Jillian & I are shacking up for the week!! Should be a freaking blast, Im so excited!
& the countdown continues 27 days...... :beerbang:

hulkish808
06-27-2009, 10:50 PM
I'll be staying in an apartment off of Trop n Rainbow for the summer.

but there are some really good deals on hotels this summer in Vegas.

fitgirltitone
06-27-2009, 11:18 PM
Anyone know what is the closest hotel to the host? I really wanna be as close as possible if I cant get into host...

hulkish808
06-27-2009, 11:56 PM
http://www.kayak.com/r/HrGPH8 do a search for swenson rd.

there are a lot of choices, depending if you wanna stay in an Inn, hotel, or motel

but Hard Rock is pretty close, within walking distance..there are a lot of cheaper options than that in the same area. Good luck