PDA

View Full Version : RichDC2's Log

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RichDC2
05-07-2013, 04:43 PM
5/7/13 Tuesday

Hey guys and gals!
Some of you might remember me from the last M4Bteams Transformation contest and have read my log in the Chem Diaries section. There are lots of before after and current pics on me there. It changed my life in so many ways I cannot explain. Even though my look changed in those 12 weeks but my health dramaticly improved. My sense of well being changed and I have a totally outlook on life. I also learned more about my body and mental state on what I can do in that time frame more than the rest of my life. On top of that did you guys see what Heavy did for me man what a class act!!

I have been training on and off since the age of 12. My father trained before I was born till the day he died at the age of 53. I grew up with all the magazines and watching him train in our basement gym in NYC. I still have his Dan Laurie 100lb plates. He taught me how to do some stuff when I was young but I wasnt allowed to go into his "santuary" even when I was in my 20's! He never missed a workout in over 30 yrs no lie! My father passed in 2002 of a heart attack. He is a huuuggee motivating factor for me. My thoughts are of him everytime I step into the gym. I have a brother that is into BB too he is 6' 240 and between 8-11% all year he is a PT. My father was proud that we both took up we he loved so much and I plan to carry that tradition wit my 4 yrs old boy.

In high school I was 220lbs about 5'10 and trained twice a day. There were some yrs I stopped and then picked back up but I never knew how to eat or take supps properly. I had done one cycle when I was 25 and that was it till 37. But I consumed every PH out there in the 90's. I also never had a good lifting routine I would follow whatever was in Flex or MD on Ronnies workout I was deadlifting squating and powercleaning w/ presses twice a week lol 2 hrs 6x a week.

Well I accumulated multiple herniated disk from lifting and/or car accidents. I have nerve damage down my left arm from my neck and have no feeling in my finger tip. Also sciatic nerve acts up too. A bynine tumor in my knee I was born with. And Chron;s Disease witch is a intestinal infamation. I can not tolerate certain foods without multiple trips to the toilet. I ave had this since I was 18yrs old. And until recently took meds ED and colonoscopy every year with other tests too.

About a year and half ago I started lifting again after a 5 yr break I was so out of shape and slowly I went back but strength was'nt coming so Dr got me on TRT I was in the low 200's. Then strength size starting coming and coming I actually ballooned up to 260 after I discovered other compounds too. But still diet was shit.

I stumbled on RX and read around some and realized Dave Palumbo owned this site. I had trained in a gym Dave and Jimmy went too in the late 90's early 2000's. And was more interested in the sites content. My diet started getting better after reading all you guys posts in all the sections I had dropped from 260 to about 230 in 2 months. When the contest came up I said screw it. If I'm gonna do it I'm going to do whatever I can to win. I never did anything like that before. I pretty much followed Palumbo's diet the whole way. And with help from the chem section devised a cycle too. In the 12 weeks I dropped 37lbs from a start of 228 to 191.

I have tromendous drive and disclpline and enjoy the cooking shoping preparing and eating all the frequent meals. Most of all I love the Training. I follow lots of principles of Dorian Yates he makes the most sense to me in training and in life. I also get inspired by Dave's quotes too.

After reading all of your inspirational logs here I wanted to become a part of it as well. I get the same feel of camaraderie as the 10 of us had in the contest and its an awesome motivator.

Here is a little info on me at this point in time and my goals for this log
38 years old
5'11"
189.8 lbs as of this AM

Shelby Starnes is now doing my nutrition for the last 3 weeks and changes are coming more dramaticly. The guy is awesome and I wish I contacted him before the contest. But I had to do that to get here now. I will not give full details of my diet out of respect for Shelby's business but I will share what I can.

My goal is to step on a stage and compete in the near future. First and foremost is my health and controlling my disease then get into great shape then compete! The first two are just about done so I know where I'm headed next!

My log will be as detailed as I know how and I will share any information On training diet and life circumstances as they happen.

Please feel free to critisize too as it only helps! I 'am still in a huge learning process but in the end of the day I know my disipline, drive, consistancy and hard ass work carry me more then the knowlede I have. I have a great support system as well, my wife is awesome and supports me all the way. I also have a 4 yrs old son named after myself and my Father. I got him naming bodybuilders and doing pushups when he is bad!

Thanks to all the mods for this opportunity once again especially Big Barry,Maz and HeavyIron! Thank You for being a part of RX ! I hope you follow me through my journey and Thank You for your time and comments!!

Lets roll!!

"Rodz"
05-07-2013, 08:11 PM
Nice log bro...........................ummmmm

no homo???

RichDC2
05-07-2013, 10:18 PM
I laughed to that mike!

s2h
05-08-2013, 07:40 AM
it very inspiring to read about your journey and to see what hard work and determination will do for a person..you did one hell of a job on your own..now with Shelby guiding your path i predict things will really pick up..

Big props to you and i def will be following along...

crawfBigG
05-08-2013, 07:43 AM
Nice intro... you have overcome and continue to deal with a lot along the way to reaching your goals, I can relate on a lot of levels, esp the herniated disc thing, and not following proper nutrition in past, huge changes in my program after coming to RX, etc.

Also one hell of a 12 week transformation!

Thinking of starting a journal too... I'll be following along and best of luck to you...

RichDC2
05-08-2013, 11:24 AM
Big Barry That pic is fu**ing hilarious!!!!! my wife is hysterical and my son is now saying how can he get his eyes to do that all the time!!!
When we took that pic I didn't realize he was there too, makes it funnier!!

RichDC2
05-08-2013, 11:24 AM
Thanks for following gentleman

RichDC2
05-08-2013, 03:11 PM
5/8/13 Wednesday
Morning Weight 187.2 New low
Carb cycling at this point and the carb days actually feel like I'am cheating all day as most of the time I dieted it was keto, this is working way better for me. Changes are happening daily it's pretty cool to see it in front of your own eyes like that.
Feeling well sleep was Ok got about 6 good hours then was restless. I'll make sure I take a 30-60 min napp today. Training was awesome as usual it's really like a switch goes off for me. I mean I plan evrything out in my head the day before and leading up to the workout. But no matter what is going on in life or how I feel it's always 110% when I am there. So I never worry how my workout is gonna go, Its always intense. I am noticing people next to me shaking there head in disbelieve because of how hard I go until it falls out of my hands on every workout. The older guys who I respect tons and are still big ripped dudes are saying hello to me and giving me spots when needed almost like a show of respect to me. Its awesome.

RichDC2
05-08-2013, 03:48 PM
5/8/13 Wednesday
Shoulders/Tri/Abs

Most of my training in all exercises follow this way with slight changes deprnding on exercise and feel of it all reps 3 sec negative slight pause on bottom the explode as fast as I can and squeeze for a 1 count at the top. 30-60 sec between each set max. Most if not all exercises are full ROM

Seated Smith Shoulder press all reps 3-4 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
45x50
135x15
185x10
225x7 to failure w/ 2 forced reps had a great spotter positive took 6 seconds
30 sec rest then
135x12 to failure w/ 4 sec neg 2 sec squeeze at top

Standing dumbell side raise one arm at a time while holding the other one with the other arm
all reps 2-3 sec neg 1 sec squeeze 1 sec pause at bottom w/ tension before positive
35x10
40x8
45x6
50x10 to failure cheating on the last 2 reps eccentuate the neg then 3 more half reps to failure

Standing alternate dumbell front raise hands in hammer position all reps 2-3 sec neg 1 sec squeeze at top holding tension on the bottom
35x10
45x10 to failure with 2 more cheat reps to failure accentuate the neg

Standing cable side raise all reps arms across front of body 3 sec neg 2 sec squeeze
30x12
30x15 to failure last 2 reps cheat up and slow down neg
20 x10 to failure

Standing ez bar tricep push down shoulder with hand position elbows lock to side slightly out front feet position in fighting stance one leg behind for support all reps 3 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
60x20
120x10
160x10
180x10 to failure couldnt get half reps

Lying flat ez bar skull crushers elbows locked and slightly back so top position is behind my head easier on elbows. all reps 3 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
35x10
85x10
105x6 to failure
dropset
85x6 to failure no spot no half reps

Single arm Seated overhead dumbell extension all reps 3 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
35x6
35x10 w/ other hand using forced reps on last 2 to failure

Standing cable reverse extension all reps 2 sec neg 2 sec squeeze
60x15
70x15 to failure

Crunch machine all reps 3-4 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze on abs
4 setes of 10-15 reps to failure

Go home eat meal 2 input this in log go take a napp

I'll post some quotes that I see around from time to time or daily
Quote of the day:
Quitting is an Attitude And I WILL NEVER QUIT

RichDC2
05-09-2013, 03:54 PM
5/9/13 Thursday
Morning Weight 188.8
Got a little strain on the lower back today probably from the tbar rows I felt my back start to round on the last 2 reps as it was heavy ass weight for me right now. I'm fine just gotta watch maybe not squat this week. I want to stay in the game not on the couch. Also felt sort of wipped after the rows they seem to take alot out of me but powered through.

Quote of the day:
Every pro was once an amateur Every Expert was once a beginner So dream big and start now!

Warmup 5 min treadmill some stretching some rows with light dumbells

Upper/lower Back/Traps/Rear Delts/Calves

HS pulldown medium to wide grip all reps 3 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
1plate per sidex15
2ppsx12
2pps+25sx10
3ppsx10
3pps+25x6 to failure then 2 half reps to failure
dropset
1ppsx16 with 4 sec neg 2 sec squeeze to failure

Smith Barbell row underhand grip 1 sec stop at full extension and 1 count at top 2 sec neg
135x12
185x10
225x10
225x8 to failure then 2 count 2 more reps to failure

Tbar row unsupported all reps 1 sec neg keeping moving squeeze back on positive
all plates 25's for more stretch
2px10
5px10
7px10
9px8 to failure

low pulley cable row hammer grip wide all reps 2 sec neg 1 sec squeeze pulling to chest area shoulders back
150x8
165x8
180x8 to failure then 2 half reps to failure
dropset
75x8 4 sec neg 3-4 sec squeeze entire back

Dumbell pullover head hanging off bench all reps 3 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
50x10
65x10
65x13 to failure

Hyperextensions all reps 2 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
10 reps
hold 25lbx10
hold 45lb x15 to failure

Seated HS shrug all reps 2 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
1ppsx10
2ppsx10
2+25ppsx8
3ppsx8 to failure then 2 count 2 more reps to failure

Smith barbell standing shrug all reps 2 sec neg 1 count on bottom then 1-2 sec squeeze on top
135x10
225x10
275x8 to failure 2 count 2 more reps to failure
dropset
135x15 3 sec neg 2 sec squeeze to failure

Shrug using chest supported tbar row arms stay extneded pulling with traps all reps 2 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
1px10
1p+25x10
2px12 to failure 2 count 2 more reps to failure

Seated dumbell rear lateral all reps 2 sec neg stop for 1 count on bottom 1 sec squeeze at top
17.5x12
20x10
20 x13 to failure 2 count then 1 more to failure w// a little cheating

Seated rear delt machine all reps 2 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
50x10
90x8 to failure
dropset
40x10 to failure

Seated calf press all rps 3 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
3ppsx12
3ppsx10
3ppsx10
3ppsx12 to failure then 2 count 2 more rps to failure then hold at stretch point for 6 sec to failure

TheRage93
05-09-2013, 10:02 PM
Let's fuckin get this shit man!

RichDC2
05-10-2013, 11:59 AM
5/10/13 Friday
Morning Weight 188.4
Cardio 30 min recumbant bike am fasted.
No weight training, rest day I have a 2 on 1 rest repeat split with a day of rest always following dedicated Leg and Back days.

Day 1 Shoulders/Tri/Abs
Day 2 Lower/Upper Back/Traps/Rear Delts/Calves
Day 3 Rest
Day 4 Chest/Bi/Abs
Day 5 Quads/Hamstrings/Caves
Day 6 Rest
Repeat

I sometimes switch this up with more rest days but this program and recovery has been working well for me and I don't want to fix what ain't broke!

I am down 1.5 lbs at this point from the last carb cycle. Today 0 carbs. I am predicting a 4-5 lb loss this week from cycling. I've never really done this type of diet correctly before but I really like it gives me something to look forward to and keep track of. I love keeping track of pretty much anything ha. Viens becoming more pronounced in my leg area everyday just resting.

Today quote of the day:

Real Training Begins Where Your Comfort Zone Ends

crawfBigG
05-10-2013, 12:14 PM
Today quote of the day:

Real Training Begins Where Your Comfort Zone Ends

Great quote..

You are damn strong on those shoulder presses!

Question...does your herniated discs/nerve damage act up a lot on you? If so do you have ways you combat or rehab it?

Have a good weekend..

RichDC2
05-10-2013, 12:52 PM
You know I do still get issues with certain exercises but I'm figuring out little ways to tweak them to work for me like on shoulder presses Dumbells just kill me to get into position (train by myself) between carpal tunnel in my wrists and tennis elbow hoisting up 100s is too much. I used to do a clean from the floor and then sit back, too much injury risk throwing that weight then if you get out of a groove with heavy weight your screwed. Even barbell I get to much strain on my neck. With smith I use one that has that slight angle instead of straight up and down so i can squeeze back at the top I use an incline bench set all the way not 90 but slight incline so my head is supported on the back rest I also arch my back I find it takes the pressure of the lower back and I feel it more in shoulder area. I like the HS too because it has a long backrest for head support, I can arch my back by sitting more off the backrest and each arm has its own weight sort like dumbells.

As long as eveything is controlled and not swung around on any exercises I am ok. I still lift as heavy as I can but if it means go lighter I do. with the long negatives i can controll everything go slightly lighter with a better result.

If I do tweak something its all RICE till it gets better along with advil and hydrocodones.

Every exercise I do is thought out for me for these reasons. It limits more choices but I can always make them work either with different poundages sets/reps/rp/dropsets something changes everytime.

How do you combat your issues? I'm always trying to incorparate new techniques!!

Have a good one too!!

crawfBigG
05-10-2013, 03:02 PM
Sounds like we're in the same boat...RICE, NSAIDS and pain pills when really bad...

I try to stretch a lot too... Foam rolling... Chiropractor...

I need to tone down my enthusiasm on certain things in terms of the weight, I push too hard and end up with a setback. I also seriously need to devote more time to strengthening my core, that is my weakness and my low back always pays the price. Three out of five of the lower five discs being herniated or bulging doesn't help either, I just hate making excuses....I feel if I work at it hard enough I'll find a way through. Other guys have.. so I won't give up.

Yeah.. I asked you trying to find new techniques too!

Well the injuries can't take away our determination ya know... keep killin' it man!

RichDC2
05-10-2013, 09:54 PM
Brother I know exactly what your saying. I took off from training for 5 yrs because I was doing the same. Most of my problem was just pure immaturity. I would lift too heavy before I was really that strong then boom back is out, go back in a few weeks or so lift the same way becuase in my head I just could not do less and boom hurt again so I gave up. I made my smartest decision by not concentrate on the weight and focus on form and control and dropping my ego! I guess due to age I just don't care anymore about the weight and care about the look more. Weight is just a reference. And now with a solid year and half back I 'am using almost the same weight as in the past with way better form and feel of the muscle with a lighter bodyweight. I just started barbell squatting a few weeks ago havent done it in 10 yrs. I finally feel confident as long as its not 500lbs on my back Im fine. Same with deadlifts but I will only do them from a rack as I can feel it in the back below the knee level.

I think I went to the wrong Chiros over the yrs I swear they made it worse. I do have a foam roller I just have to research how to do it properly.

Do you think its best at a certain time like pre or post training or am or pm or doesnt matter?

Keep killin it yourself I am aspiring to have a mid section like yours man look awesome!

crawfBigG
05-10-2013, 10:30 PM
I get everything you're saying... I also took a few years off, basically gave up because of the constant setbacks..then I came back to the gym about 2 years ago and started all over on everything, concentrating on form, not caring about the weight or my pride, just trying to make some progress and not get an injury, I still had my setbacks but my form on stuff improved a lot from years past. Lately I have just been trying to reach a higher level, and I feel I have to get stronger to reach it, I just need to train a little smarter, I'm getting there but I still get a little too enthusiastic at times, I feel like I'm running out of time to grow because I'm 42 now, like it's now or never....well if I don't continue to train smart it will be never...I have to remember that!

My chiro does me up right, he doesn't go over the top with his treatment, I usually feel a lot better for a while after seeing him, I need to go more often, yeah maybe try a different one...see what happens..

The foam roller I use mostly on muscles that are sore from workouts, it seems to speed the recovery some...there are a lot of good vids on YouTube about how to do it correctly, that's where I learned.

And thanks for the ab compliment, I was pretty lean in my profile pic, I'm not that lean right now, my goal this year was to put on more size yet not get too fat along the way. My abs usually lean out first when I diet down, which is kinda weird, my quads stay smooth though and my shoulders take forever to come out really good too. Everyone has their genetic good and bad traits I guess. You keep improving the way you improved in the M4BTeam thing, you'll get there... no doubt. Alright.....I'll quit hijacking your thread now..have a good one!

RichDC2
05-11-2013, 03:46 PM
5/11/13 Saturday
Morning Weight 186.8 New Low
Not great sleep last night Training session today went well i just did not have the stregnth today. I could feel it while warming up I was achy. So I slowed the reps down some and squeezed more and still kept as heavy as I could.

Wife is giving me shit for mother's day. We always go with my Mon to a Italian place every year and I will not be eating with them. I'll pack my food in the car and hang out but no food from there as Shelby did not give me a cheat this week. My wife is saying I'll ask him!! I won't because I really just don't crave one right now.

Chest/bi/abs
5 min treadmill dumell rotator warmups w/shoulder raises and tricep extensions 10lb bells

Flat dumbell press all reps 4 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
45x20
65x12
85x10
105x6 to failure 6 sec neg on last rep

Incline Barbell all reps 4 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
135x10
195x6
195x8 w/ 2 forced reps to failure good spoter here

Machine slightly decline press all reps 3-4 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
100x8
165x6
165x6 to failure 10 count 3 more to failure
dropset
80x8 to failure
dropset
40x13 to failure

Incline Dumbell fly all reps 4 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
40x8
55x8
75x6 to failure
dropset
35x10 to failure

Standing dumbell curl palms facing out throughout range all reps 3-4 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze elbows locked to sides
17.5x12
30x10
40x8
45x8 to failure then 2 more cheat reps to failure

Standing cable barbell curl all reps 3 sec neg 2 sec squeeze
100x8
120x8 to failure 10 count then 4 more to failure
dropset
60x10 to failure

seated HS one arm preacher curl all reps 4 sec neg 2 sec squeeze
40x8
40x9 to failure then 2 more forced reps to failure

Standing reverse barbell curl all reps 3 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
40x15 to failure

seated wrist curl all reps 2 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
40x12
70x10
85x9 to failure

Cable fly all reps 4 sec neg 2-3 sec squeeze
50x15 to failure

Hanging leg raise all reps 2-3 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
4 sets 10-12 reps to failure

"Rodz"
05-11-2013, 06:47 PM
Just my opinion Bro, enjoy Mother's Day.

RichDC2
05-11-2013, 08:47 PM
Just my opinion Bro, enjoy Mother's Day.
I hear ya Mike
I will be enjoying Mom's day as my wife is usually frisky from the gifts we get her.
I just won't be enjoying a strawberry covered cheescake!!!

TheRage93
05-12-2013, 08:37 AM
Hey Rich, any format about your carb cycling?

RichDC2
05-12-2013, 01:03 PM
Right now is 2 moderate (for me) 1 zero repeat. This is subject to change weekly and it does depending on how Shelby feels I react. I would never know this stuff on my own.

TheRage93
05-12-2013, 04:43 PM
Is "moderate" dependent on you BF% and etc? Also, what is considered moderate in your diet? 200+?

RichDC2
05-12-2013, 05:05 PM
For me at this point it's 150 a day. Idk if its a bf% think more than what the individual can handle as everyone is different even at different points of the diet to

RichDC2
05-12-2013, 05:52 PM
This is why to me Shelby is worth his weight in gold. I mean I got pretty far own my own but was it optimal? Who knows. I would'nt know when and if I should change something and by how much. I just don't have that kind of expierence with my self yet anyway. If you car breaks your hire a mechanic, if your toilet busts your hire a plumber if your sick you hire a DR. Can you fix all these things on your own sure if you spend the time to learn about them and then we can still f it up. If you want to get in shape hire a coach no time wasted.

RichDC2
05-13-2013, 02:02 AM
5/12/13 Sunday
morning weight 187.0
30min fasted cardio recumbent bike
no training today needed a good rest day haven't had one out if schedule for awhile so this helps I'm already anxious to go train good thing tomorrow is leg day! Mother's Day went well went to my moms pool as it was in the mid 90 s here today so I got to take my shirt off in public and my own family was in shock lol. No sexy time with the old lady my son was up late and she was tired. i didnt push her she deserves the rest as im about to blast and she will not get a break for awhile lol. Did nit cheat at the restaurant either I just ate right before and right after. I did have a couple of glasses of diet coke wow was that good!

M4BTEAM
05-13-2013, 05:40 AM
It's really interesting to see the changes Shelby is making to your plans Rich!

With his experience and your determination I can only see future success for you!

RichDC2
05-13-2013, 02:19 PM
It's really interesting to see the changes Shelby is making to your plans Rich!

With his experience and your determination I can only see future success for you!
Thanks M4. I can only get there with help from you and your products too!!

RichDC2
05-13-2013, 02:29 PM
5/13/13 Monday
Morning Weight 188.0
Not great sleep feeling a little slugish and not so strong today. not sure why so I did a higher reps session today haven't dont that in a while anyway. Holy crap the squats at the end had be breathin pretty heavy maybe i should do this more often.

Hams/Quads/calves
All reps today were quicker no real tempo just make sure I control negative and keep contstant tension and squeeze at top. 30 sec between sets

Seated leg curls
30x25
50x20
90x12
130x14 to failure

Lying Leg curl
100x10
120x15 to failure
dropset
50x12 squeeze for 2 count

Standing leg curl
60x15 to failure

Seated leg extension
30x30
50x20
110x20
140x12
170x18 to failure

Leg press feet close together toward bottom of pad
4plates per sidex20
5ppsx20
5ppsx20
6ppsx20 close to failure
6ppsx15
dropset
4ppsx15
2ppsx20

Barbell squat shoulder wide stance
135x20
135x20
135x20

Seated calf raise hold stetch for 4 sec and top for 3 sec each reps
1 plate x20x 3 sets
1px12 holding stretch for 8 sec top for 4 sec

RichDC2
05-14-2013, 03:15 PM
5/14/13 Tuesday
Morning Weight 187.0
Cardio 30 min recumbant bike
No weight training today need a day off. Feeling a little achy tired. I had good sleep though. Also a little mental break is good too. I think the intensity is more on my than the physical part!

Here is a pic of me this Saturday morning AM before any meals. at my lowest yet 186.8
I have been "off" for four weeks. I see changes from my avatar manly my legs I just started doing barbell squats a few weeks ago after 10 yrs. My avatar pic was at the tail end of multiple compounds and at night after a carb up from a few days of depletion. This pic is morning after a no carb day. My son had to be in it for Big Barry he wanted to see if his eyes light up again LOL

RichDC2
05-15-2013, 03:10 PM
5/15/13 Wednesday
Morning Weight 187.8
Tried M4's PG Dbol prewo today 10 mg dissolved under tongue an hour before. Felt pumps for sure. Sleep was good nutrition has been perfect. I'am also begining to switch from cyp to prop.
Dropped the OstaRx as I don't feel the need with the oils. Went to a different gym today really felt the contractions on all exercises. Being out of work is starting to really suck. Getting bored somedays and the food bills are'nt getting any cheaper.
Libido is down a liitle although my last bood work the other days showed a 186 total T and thats with 100mg of pharma cyp I guess Dr. has to raise it. Training is ok but stegnth is slipping a little. I'am still dropping weight.

Quote of the day:
The biggest mistake I made in my life is letting people or some things stay in my life far longer than they deserved to.

Shoulders/Tri's/Abs

Standing one arm leaning dumbell raise all reps 3 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
20x15
30x12
40x10
50x13 to failure cheating on last 2 then 3 half reps to failure

Seated Lifestyle plate loaded shoulder press all reps 3 sec neg 1 sec squeeze before lockout
1px10
2plates per sidex10
3ppsx9 to failure
3ppsx6 to failure
dropset
2ppsx6 to failure
dropset
1ppsx13 to failure w/ 4 sec negs on all reps

Standing single arm side raise handle in front HS machine all reps 3 sec neg 2 sec squeeze
80x10
90x11 to failure

Front raise on same machine allreps 3sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
40x12
60x12
70x11 to failure

Cable upright row wide grip w/ ez curl bar all reps 3 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
60x12
80x15 to failure

Flat barbell close grip bench elbows tucked w/ lockout at the top. all reps 3 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
135x10
185x9
205x6 to failure w/ 2 forced reps

Seated overhead tricep extension HS machine all reps 3 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
140x10
170x6
180x8 to failure

standing cable reverse grip pulldown one arm all reps 3-4 sec neg 2 sec squeeze
40x12 close to failure
50x8 to failure then 3 more forced reps w/ other hand to failure

Lying crunches alll reps 2 sec neg 2 sec squeeze abs
4 sets 12-20

go home eat meal 2 and nap

cook
05-15-2013, 03:54 PM
Looking great in the latest pic man.I too train alone so I know the problem you mentioned with hoisting dumbells up.Keep up the good work

RichDC2
05-16-2013, 02:08 PM
Thanks Cook!

RichDC2
05-16-2013, 02:17 PM
I had tried some of Hardcore Peptides when they first began on RX with great results. On top of that they have some Major Players on RX helping them out too. So I decided to stand behind them and they gave me the oppurtunity. I am really excited about this and be a part of growing a brand. Please go ahead give them a shot and also you can use my discount code for 20% off. Try something out and give me feedback. I'am sure you'll be impressed especially considering the price! Thanks

RichDC2
05-16-2013, 02:40 PM
5/16/13 Thursday
Morning Weight 188.4

Quote of the day:
Silence is Golden but telling people to go Fuck Themselves is Priceless!!

Awesome workout today! Started my blast and I feel great! It was a hardass workout but I stayed with it for every rep.

Upper/Lower Back/Traps/Rear Delts/Calves
8 min treadmill warmup

Lying Dumbell Pullover Meadows Style all reps 2-3 sec neg 1 sec squeeze breathing in going down
45x20
65x15
85x12
105x11 to failure

Seated Cable pulldown close grip neutral all reps full stretch and back arch 3 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
105x15
150x12
195x8 to failure rest 10 sec then 3 more reps to failure cheating some
dropset
105x9 to failure

Standing bent over Dumbell Row all reps full stretch at bottom with weight hanging 2-3 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
65x10
105x10
135x8
150x8 to failure havent done these since I was over 250lbs 7 months ago

Tbar row w/support pad on chest all reps 3 sec neg w/ hang on bottom 1 sec squeeze
1px10
2px8
2px8 to failure then 10 count then 4 more reps to failure
dropset
1px8 to failure
dropset
no weight x10 to failure w/ 4 sec neg 2 sec squeeze

Seated long pulley cable row underhand shoulder with girip pulling toward chest 3 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
105x10
135x10
150x11 to failure

Rack deadlift just below knee level all reps 2-3 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
135x10
225x10
315x16 close to failure starting getting out of groove alittle but did the job back was fried! so was my breathe!

Standing Dumbell Shrug all reps 2-3 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
65x10
85x10
105x10
125x8 to failure
dropset
80x8 to failure
dropset
45x20 to failure

Standing Bent over rear dumbell lateral all reps 2 sec neg 1 sec squeeze constant tension elbows forward
30x12
35x8
35x12 to failure

Seated rear fly machine
70x10
70x8 to failure
dropset
25x20 to failure

seated calf press all reps full stretch 2-3 sec neg 2-3 sec squeeze
3plates per sidex10
3ppsx8
3pps+25'sx10 to failure
4ppsx8 to failure then hold strech for 10 count 5 more reps to failure
dropset
2ppsx15 to failure hold stretch for 5 sec 4 more to failure hold stetch for 10 sec 3 more to failure then hold stretch and 10 half reps to failure

Go home eat meal 2 and take a nap a long one!

crawfBigG
05-16-2013, 02:59 PM
Damn... that is one hell of a long workout, how long were u at it? I don't think I ever get in that many sets, maybe in a blue moon on the weekends. Good work man!

I haven't tried Superior Hardcore Peps for anything yet, been using the other one on the boards. Maybe I'll give em' a shot next time I need something for research...and use your code.

RichDC2
05-16-2013, 03:08 PM
Thanks Craw
You know I'm noticing that my recovery is getting better and better. I'am sure this is due to my nutrition plus I'm able to rest afterword. I felt good today had energy so I just kept going, it just happens like that sometimes.
I don't rest long between sets 1 min max on the heavy stuff but mostly under 30 seconds I hate waiting around lol.
Today took an 1 hr 15 min

TheRage93
05-16-2013, 06:16 PM
If you can, why not throw in some igf-1 or gh. It'll helps a ton with injury prevention. Plus long term hyperplasia!

RichDC2
05-16-2013, 07:22 PM
If you can, why not throw in some igf-1 or gh. It'll helps a ton with injury prevention. Plus long term hyperplasia!
Actually been doing gh for about 6 months now. I believe it's one of the reason how I can still train like I do without pain. Plus it helped with my chrons a lot too. I will try some of Hardcore Peptides igf at some point too!

TheRage93
05-16-2013, 10:52 PM
Actually been doing gh for about 6 months now. I believe it's one of the reason how I can still train like I do without pain. Plus it helped with my chrons a lot too. I will try some of Hardcore Peptides igf at some point too!
Yea man. Igf-1 will give you amazing pumps.

crawfBigG
05-17-2013, 04:31 AM

Gonna have to get my beat down bod on some research of this. What's the protocol look like? I mean if you don't mind divulging... I can do a PM if u would rather go that route. I am pretty new to the research methods and administration.

RichDC2
05-17-2013, 08:00 PM
5/17/13 Friday
Morning Weight 185.6 New Low
30 min fasted AM cardio
No weight training.
Yesterday's workout kicked my ass, I felt worn when I woke this morning and tired all day I guess its too much volume for my calorie intake right now, lesson learned.
I start my 6 week blast today should be fun. I swear I'am feeling better already!
Got to spend some time shopping with my wife today. My European Vacation is becoming more of a deal than I thought. Got a get a new suit too. Luckily I am closer to the smaller cut of suit they make and maybe I could find something without tailoring, doubt it though.

"Rodz"
05-17-2013, 08:37 PM
5/17/13 Friday
Morning Weight 185.6 New Low
30 min fasted AM cardio
No weight training.
Yesterday's workout kicked my ass, I felt worn when I woke this morning and tired all day I guess its too much volume for my calorie intake right now, lesson learned.
I start my 6 week blast today should be fun. I swear I'am feeling better already!
Got to spend some time shopping with my wife today. My European Vacation is becoming more of a deal than I thought. Got a get a new suit too. Luckily I am closer to the smaller cut of suit they make and maybe I could find something without tailoring, doubt it though.

LOL a suit with no tailoring, I usually am about $150 extra each suit in alterations.

But nothing better then a new tailored suit.

RichDC2
05-17-2013, 09:20 PM
Your right Mike! In my hay day before I got married I always wore tailored suits when I went out while my buddies were in khackys or jeans. Guess who always got the ladies LOL

"Rodz"
05-17-2013, 09:34 PM
Your right Mike! In my hay day before I got married I always wore tailored suits when I went out while my buddies were in khackys or jeans. Guess who always got the ladies LOL

The guy in the suit who looks like he has money :)

RichDC2
05-17-2013, 10:00 PM
LOL you hit the nail on the head brother!

"Rodz"
05-17-2013, 10:12 PM
Man that takes me back, in my mid 20's could bring home a different Romanian or Czechoslovakian stripper every weekend cause they thought I was well off.

RichDC2
05-17-2013, 10:29 PM
HAHa hell yea!!
In my late 20's I use to bounce in a strip club. Most of the dancers were Russians. At the time I had a Benz that was a couple yrs old man that car got me more fun then the suits LOL. In russian accent I was Rrrrrrriiiisshhhheee wid da meerrrkeedddaass LOL

"Rodz"
05-17-2013, 10:37 PM
HAHa hell yea!!
In my late 20's I use to bounce in a strip club. Most of the dancers were Russians. At the time I had a Benz that was a couple yrs old man that car got me more fun then the suits LOL. In russian accent I was Rrrrrrriiiisshhhheee wid da meerrrkeedddaass LOL

Man I miss imported pussy, I have a Benz now, and college girls with daddy issues love it lololol

RichDC2
05-18-2013, 12:11 AM
Man I miss imported pussy, I have a Benz now, and college girls with daddy issues love it lolololHahaha that is awesome!!! Sometimes I miss being single! And then reality hits O no that was my wife lol!
Have fun!

RichDC2
05-18-2013, 12:14 AM
That's awesome that you can cram in so many sets in such a short amount of time. Great for burning cals too... i'd rather burn calories through training than cardio, that's for sure!Definitly and thats my train of thought too. Unfortunately I still have to do both. Its my punishment for years of eating like crap!

RichDC2
05-18-2013, 03:19 PM
I got Spammed LOL!

RichDC2
05-18-2013, 03:42 PM
5/18/13 Saturday
Morning Weight 186.8
Had some good REM sleep last night but only 6 hours, it was enough for a great workout today though. Cardio has been bumped to 40 min x7 days! Yea buddy easy stuff! Still carb cycling its working very well with me. Weight not changing much but I can see the BF dropping this is good. Chrons in check injuries not giving me issues at the moment, wife and son are healthy life is good.

Quote of the day From Beats by Jay LOL
Your Killing it!!

Chest/Bi/Abs
Rotator warmups w/ dumbells some light fly's 10 min treadmill

Incline Barbell all reps 3-4 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
Barx50
135x15
185x10
225x6 w/ 2 forced reps and 6 sec negs w/ 2 sec squeeze

HS iso wide grip decline all reps 4 sec neg 2 sec squeeze
2 plates per sidex10
2p+25x10
3ppsx9 to failure 10 sec rest pause 4 more reps to failure

Seated cable press all reps 3 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
IDK the weight numbers fell off x10
x8
x6 to failure
dropset
x15 to failure

Flat dumbell fly all reps 3 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
60x8
70x8 to failure last rep 6 sec neg to failure
dropset
45x11 to failure 4sec neg 2 sec squeeze

HS one arm preacher curl all reps 2-3 sec neg 2 sec squeeze
20x15
30x12
60x6
70x7 to failure

Standing Barbell curl all reps 3 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
45x12
65x10
85x8
95x8 then 3 more cheat reps w/ 3 sec neg to failure

Standing Dumbell hammer curl across body all reps 2 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
35x10
40x8
45x8 to failure

Standing one arm cable curl all reps 2 sec neg 2-3 sec squeeze
40x16 to failure

Machine crunch all reps 3 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
4 sets of 12-20 reps to failure

RichDC2
05-19-2013, 02:37 PM
5/19/13 Sunday
morning Weight 188.6 looked watery Need to incorparate AI sooner than I thought
Had an awesome workout today broke 2 PRs in the same workout!
Church today. I'm Catholic so each week I can go pray and start with a clean slate tomorrow!!!
Shopping for food today and some cooking to.I cook most of my meals as I eat them though. I just got a rice cooker so it makes it a liitle easier now. But I like the meats fresh.

Quads/Hams/Calves

Leg Extension single leg weight stack on each side all reps 3 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
30x20
40x15
50x15
80x10
100x10 to failure w/ 2 more half reps

Leg Press feet shoulder width apart all reps 2 sec neg no lockout keeping tension
3plates per sidex15
4ppsx15
6ppsx12
8ppsx10
9ppsx8 almost failure took a breath on the last one PR!

Bodymaster PLate loaded at shoulder level squat 300 all reps 2 sec neg keeping moving
1plate per sidex10
3ppsx8
5ppsx6
6ppsx8 to failure PR

Stiff leg Deadlift barbell all reps 2-3 sec neg 2 sec squeeze
135x10
185x10
225x10
275x6 felt slight pull on left hammy racked it but fine

Lying leg curl all reps feet together 2-3 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
85x10
125x6
135x10 to failure w/ 2 half reps

Seated calf raise
2plates +35x10 to failure 10 sec 8 to failure 10 sec 6 to failure 10 sec 4 to failure w/ 3 half reps to failure

RichDC2
05-19-2013, 08:24 PM
5 weeks after the M4's Transformation Contest. 5 lbs less but I believe I dropped BF

"Rodz"
05-19-2013, 09:54 PM
Still kickin ass man!!!

ToddinWC
05-20-2013, 10:20 AM
Your logs are very motivational brother...I bet you feel fucking fantastic. That loose skin is tightening up well too...keep it up!

RichDC2
05-20-2013, 07:42 PM
Thanks guys appreciate the comments! The journey has been awesome.
Yes loose skin is tighting some I hope it all goes. I would hate to be really lean with extra skin. We shall see

RichDC2
05-20-2013, 07:53 PM
5/20/13 Monday
Morning Weight 186.6
40 min Cardio recumbant bike Am fasted
No training today rest day.
Went to DR. to go over bloods every turned out well. He bumped my TRT from 100 ew to 200 ew as Iam still in the low range on 100mg. I have some genetic issues with high cholesterol. The have gone down alot since the organic diet and weight loss but some of the orals I do don't help either. He put me on lipator just 10 mg a day and see what happens. Otherwise feeling great. Cant wait to hit the gym tomorrow! I welcome the rest days but its like I'm lost on my daily routine somethings missing. I know its part of the growth process so its all good!

Todays quote
Lord, I bring to you my burdens, You know my situation and you know I can't make it without you. Comfort my heart, give me strength, and help me carry on!!

"Rodz"
05-20-2013, 08:16 PM
I got wicked headaches on lipitor, switched to crestor about a year ago, there is a newer fish oil based pill out now that is not a statin, im looking to get switched to that.

http://cholesterol.emedtv.com/cholesterol/lovaza-(fish-oil)-medication.html

RichDC2
05-20-2013, 08:39 PM
What was your lipitor dose? Did any off the statins help lower your numbers? I'll see how this goes cuase i already have it. I will look out for the headaches. Thanks for the tip. Let me know how the new fishoil is too.
My trig is great, my hdl in not too bad its just below the low side of the range. its the ldl that I have to get down.

"Rodz"
05-21-2013, 03:54 AM
Oh they work, numbers were in line within a couple months just concerned about the long term affects of statin use, im gonna ask my doc this week about the Lovasa.

RichDC2
05-21-2013, 03:48 PM
5/21/13 Tuesday
Morning Weight 188.0
Had a good sleep seem to be gaining weight with the same calories maybe water not sure yet.
Also had a great workout today. I do have a problem though my sciatic nerve in my leg/back is giving me some issues, probably from the heavy squats or funky positions with my wife! Usually it goes away in a few days to a week. I am limping a little though. I'll try some foam rolling and just rest more than normal. I don't see a need not to workout out but maybe stay away from some movements for a few weeks not to reaggravate.
Today is my 8 year anniversary with my wife. Shitty thing is she is working till 8pm tonight and we don't have a sitter for my son. And I won't cheat on my diet. I will make it up to her though I always do. Another passion of mine is shooting I am a competitive action shooter with pistol and rifle's I have a match tonight bot sure if I will make it though. I ll post a vid sooner or later of me.

Today's quote from BPaks FB page
When life gets complicated, I lift!!

Shoulders/Tri/Abs

HS Seated shoulder press all reps 3 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
no weight x50
1plate per sidex15
2ppsx12
2pps+25x10
3ppsx6 with 6 sec neg on last one to failure
dropset
2ppsx7 to failure
dropset
1ppsx15 to failure

Seated machine shoulder raise pads on elbows all reps 3 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
80x10
110x10
140x10 to failure
dropset
50x15 to failure

Standing Cable front raise w/ bar all reps 2-3 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
40x12
70x12 to failure last two a little cheat to failure

Standing cable single arm side latterel w/ rope palms facing back all reps 3 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
30x10
50x10 to failure w/ 2 cheat reps to failure
dropset
30x10 to failure w/ 2 more cheat reps to failure

Standing Cable pressdown w/ straight bar all reps 3 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
80x10
100x10
150x10
170x6
180x7 to failure

Lying ez curl bar skull crusher all reps 3 sec neg w/ pause 1 sec squeeze
65x10
85x10
95x8 to failure

HS seated tricep extension single arm w/ hammer grip elbow on pad shoulder level all reps 3 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
40x10
60x6
70x6 to failure
dropset
40x10 to failure last 3 reps forced to failure using other hand

Hanging leg raise
4 sets of 10-12

Go home eat meal 2 take a nap

One of my favorite songshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftV_XepIwpo

RichDC2
05-21-2013, 04:01 PM
This was at last months rifle match. I had not shot in any matches for about 6 months. Ammo prices are ridiculous right now. I was rusty but still did fairly well. Zero means no misses outside an 8" round in the center of the target. This was an easy stage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2qfAgmJr4A

RichDC2
05-21-2013, 04:07 PM
This is last september in a pistol match I was about 250lbs here. I messed up the order of what we had to hit but actually one that day.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHDjzpMPn5I

RichDC2
05-22-2013, 04:37 PM
5/22/13 Wednseday
Morning Weight 187.6
40 min am fasted cardio recumbant bike
My sciatic pain is killing me last night I was shivering it hurt so much. Took a bunch of advil, muscle relaxer and pain meds i was a able to sleep. Woke up not to bad so I decided to do my cardio as long as I was not in pain, went good so I went to the gym of course today is back day I took it fairly light and stayed on machines it wasnt to bad but I'm still limping.
Tomorrow is a rest day i should be ok by end of week. On a plus note I went to the rifle match last night only one miss came in 5th out of 20 guys. I havent seen some of these guys in a few monthe and they did not recognize me when I walked in their mouths dropped they could'nt believe how I looked so fast. It was cool.

todays quote
Whatever doesn't kill me...........Had better start running

Upper/lower back/Traps/rear delts/calves

Standing Stiff arm cable pullover all reps 3 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
35x15
50x12
75x10
90x10 to failure before form breaks

Seated HS underhand high row one arm each stack pulldown all reps 4 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
80x10
100x8
130x5 to failure
dropset
80x8 to failure

seated HS low row one arm each stack plate loaded all reps 3 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
1px15
2px10
3px8
4px10 to failure
4p+25x6 to failure

seated HS row w/ pad wide grip pulling to chest all reps 3 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
60x12
80x12
120x15 to failure

Hyperextension all reps 3 secd neg 2 sec squeeze
no weight 3 sets 10-15 to failure on last set

Standing Dumbell shrug all reps 3 -4 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
35x15
60x12
80x12
105x13 to failure

Lying face down on incline bench arms straight shrug back allreps 3sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
40x12
60x12
60x15 to failure

Standing cable rope face pulls all reps 2-3 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
50x15x2
70x15 to failure

Lying face down on inclince bench rear dumbell latterals all reps 2 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
20x10
20x10
20x11 to failure

Bent over meadows rear latterals
40x30 to failure

go home eat meal 2 take a nap

M4BTEAM
05-23-2013, 08:23 AM
Great to see you still making progress Mike.

I don't think there's any doubt you will be stage ready in a few months with Shelby's help. He's one of the best prep coaches on the bodybuilding scene at the moment.

Keep up the good work Rich!

RichDC2
05-23-2013, 05:12 PM
5/23/13 Thursday
Morning Weight 187.0
40 min cardio am fasted recumbant bike
Thanks M4 it's cool to have you cheering us on!
No training today resting up the back. Did a little practice shooting session today with a 1911 that I have been waiting for for 2 years from Colts custom shop.
Body temp starting to rise iam sweating and hot most of the time now. This is good!
Can't wait to go train tomorrow.

Quote of the day
Apparently God only gives us what he thinks we can handle. He must thinks I'm a badass!!

crawfBigG
05-23-2013, 05:55 PM
Continuing to put in great work man...you're back is looking solid in your latest pic. I hope your back gets healed up quick, I know way to well what ur going through. Mine has been acting up a lot in the past few months.

RichDC2
05-24-2013, 02:43 PM
Thanks Craw you too.

RichDC2
05-24-2013, 03:03 PM
5/24/13 Friday
Morning Weight 189.0
40 min cardio recumbant bike AM fasted
O snap got the talk from my wife today. I seen it coming so I was prepared lol. In her words all you do cook,eat,go food shopping, workout, workout again, sleep and go on RX all day, you need to spend more time with me. My words, its kinda hard in between all those things you know! LOL
She did not find the humor! I thought I was doing pretty good jungling it all but I guess not. I can fit her in more often and I have to I mean I don't want her to cut me off completely I'm on a blast LOL!

Todays quote
Be strong enough to let go and patient enough to wait for what you deserve

Chest/Bi/Abs

Rotator/tricep/chest warmups

Decline Barbell all reps 4 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
barx50
145x15
195x10
235x8
255x6 to failure w/ 1 forced rep

Smith Incline barbell all reps 4 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
185x10
205x6 to failure
dropset
185x5 to failure
dropset
135x12 to failure

Seated one arm cable bench press all reps 3 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
40x10
60x7 to failure

Flat machine fly all reps 3 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
150x8 to failure
150x7 to failure
dropset
50x15 to failure

Seated dumbell concentration curl all reps 3 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
15x15
25x10
35x12 w/ 4 forced reps to failure

Standing EZ bar curl all reps 3 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
85x8
85x6
85x11 to failure w/ one cheat rep

Standing cable rope hammer curl all reps 3 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
50x12
70x10
80x11 to failure

One arm high cable curl all reps 2 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
30x12 to failure
40x8 to failure

crunches on medicine ball
4 sets 15-25 to failure

RichDC2
05-25-2013, 11:05 AM
5/25/13 Saturday
Morning Weight 188.6
40 min AM fasted cardio recumbant bike
Seem to be gaining weight and getting leaner. No training today I'am not getting enough good sleep and doing cardio 7x a week and calorie restricted for many months. I don't feel like giving it 100% escpecially on a leg day. I will regroup hit it hard tomorrow.
Take my son to the car show today and maybe the pool. And of course I cannot wait for RX NY Pro coverage!! If feel like its the O with this stacked lineup! Go VIC!!

Todays Quote
If I'am motivated then I can be disciplined. If I am disciplined then I can train. If I can train
then I WILL WIN

RichDC2
05-26-2013, 06:01 PM
5/26/13 Sunday
morning Weight 186.6
Enjoying the day with my son he likes going in the playarea at the gym while I train and even tells me how many sets to do so he can stay longer! Thats a big plus, just a few months ago he would cry and would not go. So now I have no constraints when I have him with me.
Got excellent sleep took a ZZZ by I thing nightquil shit works to.

Quote of the day from BPaks fb page
Life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how YOU react to it.

Quads/Hams/Calves

Seated leg curl all reps 3 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
30x20
50x20
90x12
110x10
135x12 to failure then 2 half reps to failure

Lying leg curl all reps 3 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
80x12
110x10
135x6 to failure with 2 half reps
dropset
65x8 to failure
dropset
35x12 to failure

Seated Leg extension all reps 3 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
30x20
50x20
70x15
130x12
175x8
220x9 to failure
dropset
100x8 to failure
dropset
50x12 to failure

Leg Press all reps 3 sec neg no squeeze feet shoulder width
2plates per sidex10
4ppsx12
6ppsx12
7ppsx12
8pps+10sx12 almost failure took breath on last rep
dropset
5ppsx15 close to failure
dropset
3ppsx15 close to failure
dropset
2ppsx20 close to failure

Seated single leg extension all reps 3 sec neg 2 sec squeeze
30x15 to failure

Standing Leg curl all reps 3 sec neg 2 sec squeeze
40x15 to failure

Calf press on leg press all reps 3-4 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
1ppsx12
2ppsx12
3ppsx12
3pps+25sx10 to failure
dropset
2ppsx25 to failure w/ half reps after

Go home eat meal 2

RichDC2
05-27-2013, 03:11 PM
5/27/13 Monday Happy Memorial Day!
Morning Weight 188.0
40 min AM fasted cardio recumbant bike
Had a decent sleep but not long enough 5-6 hrs tops. But felt good for both sessions.
Hurt my neck a little today hard to turn my head. I have to back off on the weight on the lighter movements. Hopefully this goes away soon it effects a lot of different things for me.

Today's Quote goes to all the vets in my life past and present. I have alot of Marine buddies and even some that served in SF units My dad was an Army DI. But the toughest SOB has to
be my stepdad. He was a boxer as a kid and joined the Marines when Nam first started, he worked his way into a Recon unit and was one of the first fighting in I believe 62. He got shot multiple times the first and worst he said was his shin (ouch). When that healed he went back for 2 more tours got shot again in the stomach lost a kidney, came back to the states and got spit on from hippie bastards. Knocked one out on the news went to jail and lived his life. Now he is 70 with diabetes, neuropathy just had rotator cuff surgery and still ticking! He still has to work because he gave some of his military rights up when he got out. He figured others need it more than him. Now his health coverage at the VA is getting screwed due to Obamacare. Like I said tough ass AMERICAN!!!

Th legacy of heroes is the memory of a great name and the inheritance of great example

RichDC2
05-27-2013, 03:27 PM
5/27/13 Monday
Shoulders/Tri's/Abs

Seated Smith shoulder press all reps 3 sec neg 1 sec squeeze to right below ear level up to just short of lockout
bar x50
95x20
135x15
185x10
225x4 to failure rest 10 sec 1 rep to failure rest 10 sec 1 reps to failure
dropset
135x16 to failure

Standing dumbell side raise one arm while holding other dumbell with other arm all reps 2-3 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
30x12
45x10
55x8 to failure then swing up 2 more to failure
dropset
20x16 to failure

Standing dumbell alternate front raise with hammer grip all reps 2-3 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
35x12
45x8
50x8 to failure then swing up 2 more to failure
dropset
20x14 to failure

Machine dip all reps 2-3 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
50x10
100x10
200x10
300x8 machine had no belt i did not have enough body weight to hold down

close grip barbell bench press all reps 2-3 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
145x10
195x8
215x8 w/ 2 forced reps to failure

seated one arm dumbell overhead extension all reps 2-3 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
35x9
40x8 to failure then 2 more forced reps to failure using other arm

Standing cable bar reverse grip extension all reps 2-3 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
60x12
100x10
120x11 to failure
dropset
50x20 to failure

Machine crunch w/20 lbs
4 sets 12-15

Go home eat meal 2 grassfed top london broil steak yummy

RichDC2
05-28-2013, 03:05 PM
5/28/13 Tuesday
Morning Weight 189.4
40 min fasted AM cardio recumbant bike
No training today rest day.
Don't know why but my BP is in the 110's/high 60's Considering I am on my blast w/ clen this is strange. I'm never really high but definitly higher than that. Maybe its combination of lower weight better diet and doing cardio ed.
Resting up today neck is getting better, I think I can hit back pretty hard tomorrow.
I'm getting my tickets for the O soon I cannot wait! It's going to be great and now with Big Ramy! This guy is going to be huge deal!

jcross485
05-28-2013, 03:26 PM
A bit late...but in on this one!

Dadup
05-28-2013, 03:39 PM
Rich, I had been following, but just an fyi, Im in as well... keep up the great work, and thx for following mine!

"Rodz"
05-28-2013, 03:49 PM
Hows the neck man?

What do u think of the clen, how r u taking it?

RichDC2
05-28-2013, 08:08 PM
Thanks for stopping in guys!

Mike neck is ok, I feel like superman, I seem to heal pretty quickly probably from hgh

Clen is good, In the past when I was alot fatter it seemed to work alot better and quicker. I guess as you get leaner its just harder to get leaner you know what I mean.
I start at 10mcg and increase by 5 or 10 everday till I hit about 100 then cruise for a few more days and stop for a week or 2 then start back at about 50 and increase I had a bad expierience starting out with too much so I always start low and go up as I feel. Tuarine and more water helps alot too. I get some shakes but not to bad. I am sweating and feel hot 24/7 and it raises body temp a little too, so its working!LOL
This was last week 150821150822

"Rodz"
05-28-2013, 08:14 PM
Glad to hear about the neck!!!!

For myself I did the 2 weeks of 40mcg/day, next week I have a 2 week run of 80mcg, we will see quickly what I think of it lol.

Are you trying anything on your lower abs, I have some stretch marks there and have seen that coconut oil's ability to soften the skin could help.

RichDC2
05-28-2013, 08:21 PM
All I got is some coco butter lotion. But i will definitly use that coconut oil. Im seeing more skin as I lose Im wearing 31 pants from 42 so there has to be lots of extra skin there being 38 don't help either.
Just use the regular coconut oil that I use for cooking from Trader Joe? Or is there something else? Thanks Mike

Your clen is the good stuff you will definitly see results from it when you up it

"Rodz"
05-28-2013, 11:02 PM
All I got is some coco butter lotion. But i will definitly use that coconut oil. Im seeing more skin as I lose Im wearing 31 pants from 42 so there has to be lots of extra skin there being 38 don't help either.
Just use the regular coconut oil that I use for cooking from Trader Joe? Or is there something else? Thanks Mike

Your clen is the good stuff you will definitly see results from it when you up it

Ya man, I've been using the regular coconut oil on my elbows as a test and they are so smoooooth now lol

I'm back on the clen 80mcg starting tomorrow, I changed my weeks lol

cook
05-29-2013, 08:08 AM
Leaning up nicely.Looks like your keeping your strength up too.Keep it up man

Dadup
05-29-2013, 09:13 AM
Looking AWESOME Rich!!! :yep:

RichDC2
05-29-2013, 02:52 PM
Thanks guy's! It's comments like these that keep me going!

RichDC2
05-29-2013, 03:17 PM
5/29/13 Wednesday
Morning Weight 188.4
Had decent sleep last night just not long enough. Had a killer back session today but toward the end I really had to push, I started feeling very tired. Then after i got home a little light headed. I think it's my bloodsugar I have to check. I changed my hgh from ed first thing in the morning to training days an hour before workout. Maybe not working for me. Back and neck not to bad, alittle tight in the neck but I can work around it today.

Today's Quote
Listen to the naysayers, use their negativity as fuel. In 5 years time where will the naysayers be? In Exactly The Same Position They Are Today!

Upper/Lower back/Traps/Rear Delts/Calves
Dumbell pullover head hanging off bench all reps 3 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
45x15
65x12
85x10
110x7 to failure

Cable pulldown with close hammer grip attachment all reps 4 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
120x10
180x10
195x10 to failure
dropset
105x12 to failure

Dumbell row with leg supported on flat bench pulling into waist with full stretch all reps 2-3 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
65x12
105x10
120x8
130x9 with last 2 dead stop from floor to failure

Barbell rack deadlift to right below knee all reps 2-3 sec neg w/ 1-2 sec squeeze back
135x10
225x10
315x15 no to failure should have went heavier here but didnt want to injure the back again

Long cable pulley row wide grip pulling to chest all reps 2-3 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
150x10
180x8 to failure
dropset
105x15 to failure

Standing HS shrug plate loaded all reps 2-3 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
2plates per sidex10
2ppsx6
3ppsx10
4ppsx10 to failure
4ppsx8 to failure
dropset
2ppsx10 to failure dropset
1ppsx 15 to failure

Seated Rear fly machine all reps 2-3 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
70x10
70x11 to failure
dropset
40x12 to failure
10x30 to failure w/ 5 half reps to failure

Seated Calf raise all reps 4 sec neg 2-3 sec squeeze
1px15
2px12
2p+25x10
3p+10+5 x 10 to failure 10 count 4 more to failure 10 count 3 more to failure
dropset
2ppsx10 to failure
dropset
1px15 to failure

go home eat meal 2 organic chicken breast and organic yams

Strengthrehab
05-29-2013, 04:46 PM
Your transformation is incredible. Tons of good work here.

jcross485
05-30-2013, 01:43 PM
Def made some incredible progress in here...keep doing your thing!

RichDC2
05-30-2013, 03:40 PM
Thanks a ton guys!!

RichDC2
05-30-2013, 04:04 PM
5/30/13 Thursday
Morning Weight 188.4 Keeping the same weight on a carb day. Sounds good to me I usually go up a pound.
Tren is starting to really disrupt my sleep. Ive never been this high on the dose. Last night was not a good sleep and being my calories are low I need good sleep to sustain my style of training. Going to try some liquid ZZZ tonight.
What do you guys do? My room is cold, I take a ZMA with cassien and some mac oil before bed but its not enough. Still had a good workout today, but I really got to push toward the end its like I start running out of steam. I can hear Ronnie when that happens though "Got to dig deep gotta dig deep" !!

Todays quote
Don't be afraid to rock the boat once in awhile, if someone falls out, then obviously they were never meant to be in your boat in the first place!

Chest/Bi's/Abs

Flat Dumbell press all reps 3-4 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
30x50
30x20
65x15
85x12
105x9 to failure
105x5 to failure last rep 6 sec neg and then 3 half reps to failure

Incline HS all reps 3 sec neg 2 sec squeeze
2plates per sidex10
2pps+25x8 close to failure
2pps+25x6 to failure then 5 half reps to failure

Seated cable single arm press in decline position all reps 3 sec neg 2 sec squeeze
35x11
42x8
50x8 to failure
dropset
25x13 to failure

Incline fly with hands positioned like grabbing a barbell (saw a BPak vid) all reps 4 sec neg 2 sec squeeze
35x12
45x10
55x11 to failure
dropset
20x20 to failure

Standing One arm Preacher dumbell curl using incline bench all reps 3 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
20x15
30x12
40x10 to failure

Standing alternate dumbell curl all reps 3 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
45x10
45x11 to failure
dropset
35x10 to failure
droposet
20x21 to failure

Standing ez curl bar cable curl all reps 3 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
100x12
130x10
140x9 to failure
dropset
70x8 to failure
dropset
30x21 to failure

Seated reverse wrist curl all reps 2 sec neg 2 sec squeeze
30x10x3 to failure
superset with regular wrist curl
30x35 to failure

Hanging leg raise all reps 3 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze all sets to failure
4x10-12

Go home eat meal 2 ,organic chicken and organic yams then hopefully nap!!

"Rodz"
05-30-2013, 04:43 PM
Whats the eating plan like now I remember is was pretty robot like during the challenge lol

RichDC2
05-30-2013, 04:53 PM
Whats the eating plan like now I remember is was pretty robot like during the challenge lol
Ha it's even more Robot like since I've been with Shelby. More structured.
Basically same foods just carb cycling with exact amounts now.
Everything is weighed and measured out. During the challenge I guestimated most stuff.

The biggest difference from then and now is then when I lost weight I lost muscle too and some strength. Now my weight is slowly climbing with fat going down and gaining some strength. And I feal healthier, more energy and bloods are better.
Thats a big difference of getting a coach to me

Dadup
05-30-2013, 05:11 PM
Nice training session Rich! if you can train biceps after chest, you didnt train chest hard enough!!! (you know what Im referring too haha)

RichDC2
05-30-2013, 05:24 PM
Nice training session Rich! if you can train biceps after chest, you didnt train chest hard enough!!! (you know what Im referring too haha)
LOL you are probably right. I'll do more sets next week!

TheRage93
05-30-2013, 08:17 PM
Everything is weighed and measured out. During the challenge I guestimated most stuff.

The biggest difference from then and now is then when I lost weight I lost muscle too and some strength. Now my weight is slowly climbing with fat going down and gaining some strength. And I feal healthier, more energy and bloods are better.
That's awesome. Glad everything is going good for you!

Hoss06
05-31-2013, 09:36 AM
Hey brotha, just came across this log. Give me a couple of days to catch up in here.

Sub'd.

Jordan Coburn
05-31-2013, 12:06 PM
just catching up. awesome transformation and Great workouts!

ToddinWC
05-31-2013, 12:53 PM
What are your dosages looking like? Personally, I went to the Doc and got some Ambien CR for the tren demons...

RichDC2
05-31-2013, 01:38 PM
350 tren/prop/mast. 50 of each ED. Highest I've been with tren and also with even test, so far so good but more ai needed. Definitly notice more size with test at this dose. I tried some of that nyquil zzz not bad had a good sleep.

RichDC2
05-31-2013, 01:38 PM
Thanks alot guys! Keeps me going!!

cook
05-31-2013, 01:46 PM
350 tren/prop/mast. 50 of each ED. Highest I've been with tren and also with even test, so far so good but more ai needed. Definitly notice more size with test at this dose. I tried some of that nyquil zzz not bad had a good sleep.
that sleep is important.I use Simply Sleep it`s a cheap otc sleep aid.Works real well about 6 out of 7 nights a week.I always have one night where I wake up about 1 oclock and cant go back to sleep

ToddinWC
05-31-2013, 02:26 PM

Nyquil zzz is just diphenhydramine which is Benadryl...same exact thing diff marketing...personally...Benadryl makes me hungover and look like shit for 24 hours....You'd be better off increasing your opiates ;-)

RichDC2
05-31-2013, 02:43 PM
I'm going to look for that Cook.

Todd I know what you mean about the hungover feeling but honestly I'm not getting that this morning we ll see tomorrow. My pre workout drink is just a strong coffee and tomorrow is legs so ill see how I feel with the zzz

Hoss06
05-31-2013, 02:44 PM

It's amazing what consistency allows for...guessing at what you're consuming makes everything inaccurate so you truly never know what you can add/sub from the meals to help you reach your physique goals.

Jordan Coburn
05-31-2013, 03:35 PM
Shit ^^^that was supposed to go in freak of the week....Mods please get my half naked ass out of this poor dudes thread!

I moved it but one was already there.

cook
05-31-2013, 03:43 PM
hahaha I love it^^^^

RichDC2
05-31-2013, 04:54 PM
LOL! you are difinetly freak of the week in this thread!

RichDC2
05-31-2013, 08:13 PM
5/31/13 Friday
Morning Weight 189.2
40 min cardio am fasted recumbant bike

No training today rest day. As mentioned earlier I tried that ZZZ slept pretty good.

Went to buy a new suit today and I'm trying to avoid the expensive stores but damm the chain stores are very limited on sizes. My jacket is a 50 and way to big below the chest, my pants are 32 but way to tight on leg area so I can get away with a 48 jacket and 36 pants with a belt without alteration. Now I understand why these pros look like fools in suits they just don't fit for them even with alterations, I can't imagine their sizes!!

The Solution
06-01-2013, 09:59 AM
Congrats on MOM

"Rodz"
06-01-2013, 11:00 AM
Congrats on MOM

I know shes hot

RichDC2
06-01-2013, 11:58 AM
Congrats on MOM
Thanks buddy! I know what you mean lol

RichDC2
06-01-2013, 12:00 PM
I know shes hot
Why do I always expect a sex reffrenced comment from you Mike? LOL I love it funny stuff!!

"Rodz"
06-01-2013, 03:45 PM
Why do I always expect a sex reffrenced comment from you Mike? LOL I love it funny stuff!!

Sex nooooo i was just saying i imagine she is a lovely woman.

RichDC2
06-01-2013, 03:56 PM
6/1/13 Saturday can't believe it's June already!
morning Weight 190.0
Leg day after a day off is good. I killed it today my legs are still twitching. Almost through up and had to stop a few times walking to my truck! It was rough even for my own standards. But I feel great knowing these are the most productive type of workouts!

Hams/Quads/Calves

Seated leg curl all reps 3 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
30x20
50x20
90x12
110x10
130x6
150x8 to failure then 2 half reps

Lying leg curl all reps 3 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
100x12
125x10
135x8 to failure w/ 2 half rpes
dropset
60x12 to failure w/ 2 sec squeezes

Seated leg extension
50x20
70x15
130x10
170x10
210x6
230x9 to failure 1 half rep
dropset
110x8 to failure

Barbell Squats all reps 3 sec neg
135x10
135x6
225x10
275x8
315x13 felt light suprised I did that much, very winded should have gone heavier but I can feel that weight on my back when unracking.

Leg Press feet inside shoulder width all reps 3 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
3plates per sidex10
5ppsx10
7ppsx12 almost to failure
8pps+25sx7 almost to failure
dropset
5ppsx12 almost to failure
droset
3ppsx21 to failure

single leg extension all reps 4 sec neg 3-4 sec squeeze
30x15 to failure w/ 3 forced reps

Stiff leg deadlift all reps 3 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
135z10
185x10
225x12

Seated calf press all reps 3 secneg 2 sec squeeze
2ppsx15
3ppsx12 to failure
3ppsx10 to failure
3ppsx10 to failure w/3 half reps to failure

Go home eat meal 2 organic chicken and organic yam and almond butter mmmmmmm
take a nap!

RichDC2
06-02-2013, 05:42 PM
6/2/13 Sunday
morning Weight 190.2
Good workout in the AM then church today. Nothing much else gotta rest, yesterday's leg day and today kicked my but. Love that feeling.

Shoulders/Tri/Abs

Standing single arm side cable raise all reps 3 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
20x20
30x12
40x10
50x8
60x8 to failure
dropset
30x10 to failure

HS seated plate loaded shoulder press all reps 3-4 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
1plate per sidex12
2ppsx10
3ppsx5 to failure 10 sec rest then 2 more to failure
dropset
2pps+25sx8 to failure
dropset
2ppsx10 to failure
dropset
1ppsx15 to failure

Standing cable front raise w/ straight bar all reps 3 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
40x12
60x12
80x12 to failure

Seated machine side raise all reps 3-4 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
110x10
125x8 to failure
dropset
50x12 to failure w/ 3 half reps to failure

Standing cable pressdown one arm at a time 3 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
40x10
60x10
90x7 to failure then 3 more forced reps to failure

Lying barbell skull crushers all reps 3-4 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
60x10
85x10
95x12 to failure
95x8 to failure w/ 4 more forced reps to failure (had an awesome spotter here)

Standing cable reverse pressdown w/ ez bar attachment all reps 3 sec neg 2 sec squeeze
80x12
100x10 to failure
dropset
40x15 to failure

Crunch machine 20lbs all reps 4 sec neg 2 sec squeeze
4 sets of 10-14

go home eat meal 2, grassfed beef, organic yam, almond butter

Hoss06
06-02-2013, 10:20 PM
I'm more of a natural pb fan myself...I was never real big on AB....sweet potatoes are one of my top fav carbs of the day!

RichDC2
06-03-2013, 12:01 AM
O I love the natty PB too. I switch up between PB,AB and Mac oil at each meal. I crush my own at Whole Foods. These butters are my deserts!!
And yes sweet potatoes with cinnamon is mine too.
How do you cook them? Bake or Boil?

Dadup
06-03-2013, 12:14 AM
That leg day looks insane Rich! And stop being jealous of my carbs :)

RichDC2
06-03-2013, 12:24 AM
LOL. Yes I would not be able to do Any other bodypart after legs in the same workout! LOL

Hoss06
06-03-2013, 12:55 AM
O I love the natty PB too. I switch up between PB,AB and Mac oil at each meal. I crush my own at Whole Foods. These butters are my deserts!!
And yes sweet potatoes with cinnamon is mine too.
How do you cook them? Bake or Boil?

I boil them and use "I can't believe it's not butter" on them...or, on my free meal day...loaded from Texas Roadhouse..cinn better, marshmallows...http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/06/03/e6upadu7.jpg

RichDC2
06-03-2013, 11:46 AM
That looks good Hoss!

RichDC2
06-03-2013, 11:52 AM
6/3/13 Monday
Morning Weight 191.4lbs mmmmm gaining weight and getting leaner whats going on here I am on same exact calories as 185lbs and not holding much water.

40 min cardio am fasted some days this is very hard as I do this 7 days a week but I have to do it no excuses.

No training today scheduled rest day and I need it. Legs still sore from Saturday.
Tendonitis in my left elbow is flaring up some probably from yesterday's shoulder presses. I always were neoprene sleeve on that arm when doing presses which helps some. But its hard to flex my arm without some pain. I'm going to back off on the anti E too.
Going for the second round of suit shopping today maybe I can find something LOL.

The Solution
06-03-2013, 04:18 PM
Gaining weight and leaner? yes Sir! Thats how you put in work LBM Gains.

RichDC2
06-03-2013, 06:35 PM
Yes the Shelby Starnes effect is in effect lol151234in my messy bathroom!

The Solution
06-03-2013, 08:15 PM
Shelby do your training too or just nutrition?

RichDC2
06-03-2013, 08:45 PM
Just nutrition. I 'am still making gains on my own programs, so I figure when that slows down I'll do his programs.
I don't believe I am at any level to concentrate on certain area's yet so I just do everything hard. And I believe at the end of the day going hard on most of the basics is more important( especially at my level) then any program. Not that certain programs don't work. I just think I'am not that advanced yet.

ToddinWC
06-03-2013, 09:52 PM
Yes the Shelby Starnes effect is in effect lol151234in my messy bathroom!

Rich your loose skin is gone!! I was thinking you would possibly need it surgically removed from losing weight so rapidly but it looks like everything is tightening up...must be the gh ;-) what kind of gh are you running?

RichDC2
06-03-2013, 10:12 PM
lol thanks some still there depends time of day it shows more than other times its weird maybe water don't know. Mostly hyge's

Hoss06
06-03-2013, 10:23 PM
It'll tighten up with time...be patient.

cook
06-04-2013, 10:19 AM
great progress Rich

RichDC2
06-04-2013, 04:37 PM
Thank You guys! You can call me late to dinner but you cannot say I'm nor trying....wait you can't call me late to dinner either, I'm never late!!

RichDC2
06-04-2013, 05:06 PM
6/4/13 Tuesday
Morning Weight 190.6
Had great sleep and felt strong as shit today everything was light. But in my older years I'm learning not to push it to hard especially on those days that when you get hurt. Still beat last weeks workout easily. O yea got my suit yesterday got a seperate 32 pants and 48 jacket they i had to get the sleeves taken in and 4" off the middle most they can go. for the first time I felt like a freak in clothes!!!

Upper/lower back/traps/rear delts/calves

Assisted pullups all reps 3 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
100x15
80x12
60x10
30x10 to failure pretty much off the weight the whole time except last rep

HS high row overhand w/ pad on chest all reps 3 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
1plate per sidex12
2ppsx10
3ppsx10 to failure
3pps+25x7 to failure w/ 2 half rep

Bent over Smith barbell row underhand grip all reps 3 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
135x10
185x6
225x12
275x9 to failure

Seated long puley row close grip all reps 3 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
150x10
210x10 to failure
225x7 to failure w/ 1 half rep
dropset
90 x12 w/ 4 sec squeeze and neg

Barbell rack deadlift from right below knee level all reps 2 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
135x6
225x6
315x10
365x16 again did not want to get hurt but it was light felt awesome!!

Smith barbell shrug all reps 3 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
135x10
225x10
275x10
315x8 to failure w/ 2 half reps to failure

Standing Dumbell shrug all reps 3 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
105x10
130x8 to failure w/2 half reps to failure
dropset
75x11 to failure
dropset
30x26 to failure

Bent over dumbell rear latterals all reps 2 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
15x15
20x12
30x10
40x10 to failure w/ 2 half reps to failure

Rope high cable face pulls all reps 2 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
80x15
100x12
120x15 to failure

seated calf raise all reps 3 sec neg 2 sec squeeze
1px25
2px12
2p+25x12 to failure
2p+25x9 to failure w/ 4 half reps to failure
dropset
1px20 to failure w/ 10 half reps to failure

Go home eat meal 2 organic chicken breast organic rolled oats natty almond butter
take a nap!

The Solution
06-04-2013, 08:17 PM
365 on rack pulls for 16 reps with a negative is brutal, are you pausing after each rep or bouncing off the pins? Thats just insane.

Where did you base your training off of? or just kind of free lance when you go into the gym?

RichDC2
06-04-2013, 09:02 PM
Thanks Bob. I stop the weight on the pins for like a one count so each rep is like the first and don't use momentum. I was surprised too I could have gotten more but those injuries are always in the back of my head (herniated disks in my neck and back). 12 years ago I had a 550 dead and a 505 squat 365 bench at 210lbs this was way before I began any gear. I don't think i'll hit those numbers again more for fear of injury then not being strong enough.

My training is mostly structured from Dorian's style. Like doing lat movements before rows, deads close to last even my training split. I have modified some as I always use a different movement or grip angles each week but the foundation an order is mostly the same. I occasionally switch things around too. But I almost always have the basics as the foundation for every bodypart. I always have to beat the last workout too either by reps or weight of course I log everything to reference on too.

I use to train with heavy compound movements very explosive all the time and always flared up injuries or stated new ones and not much size added although my diet was shit. Thats why I stopped for 5 years.
I began again about year and a half ago just trying to get strength back and about a year ago I remembered Dorians vids and saw those 12 week plans and starting doing those workouts. I've been gaining size and strength coming back since and i don't really get hurt which keeps me consistant too.
I think as I start to compete and really see my weakneses and strengths i'll change it up to work on them.
Right now everything is weak so I don't specify a bodypart.

RichDC2
06-05-2013, 03:15 PM
6/5/13 Wednesday
Morning Weight 191.2
Had a good sleep been using half a dose of ZZZ no issues. I did start running out of steam a little today, more time between sets. I usually have a rest day after back maybe thats why.

Today's quote from BPaks fb page
Successful people replace the words Wish, Should and Try with I WILL

Chest/Bi/Abs

dumbell warmups rotator work some fly's and presses with 15s

Incline barbell all reps 3-4 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
55x20
145x15
195x11
235x6 to failure w/ 2 forced reps and 6 sec negs

HS decline all reps 3-4 sec neg 2 sec squeeze
2plates per sidex10
2pps+25'sx10
3ppsx9 to failure
3ppsx7 to failure

Lifestyle flat to slightly incline machine press all reps 4 sec neg 2 sec squeeze
110x12
150x10 to failure
dropet
70x15 to failure

Dumbell flat fly all reps 3-4 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
50x12
65x10 to failure
70x8 to failure last rep 6 sec neg
dropset
30x21 to failure

Seated alternate dumbell curl palms facing out entire rom all reps 3 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
20x15
30x12
40x11
50x9 to failure

Standing EZ bar curl all reps 3-4 sec neg 2 sec squeeze
85x11
105x10 to failure last 2 reps cheating with 4 sec negs
dropset
35x25 to failure

Standing dumbell hammer curl all reps 3 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
35x10
40x10
45x10 to failure
dropset
15x25 to failure

HS crunch machine 20lbs all reps 3-4 sec neg 2 sec squeeze
4 sets of 12-15

Go home eat meal 2, grassfed top sirlion steak, organic yam, natty almond butter

Hoss06
06-05-2013, 04:39 PM
Tempos FTW!

jcross485
06-05-2013, 09:09 PM
Solid work in here Rich...heavy weights with a lot of TUT! Keep grinding

RichDC2
06-06-2013, 05:07 PM
Honestly this TUT and tempo work is really helping with preventing the injuries. I used to sling around heavy weight for years and always had the injuries.
After hearing all this talk lately on the 20 rep scheme I might try to lower the weight some and try it it for awhile. It's hard because like the rest of you guys I really love going as heavy as I can. I will still will just up the rep range. Which in the past when I went up in the range I just went too light and didnt benifit.

RichDC2
06-06-2013, 05:17 PM
6/6/13 Thursday
Morning Weight 190.4 don't know how I lost weight after the end of a carb cycle. Hopefully it's fat!
40 min am fasted cardio

Scheduled rest day. As I said in the last post I'm going to re evaluate my training some and really switch it up to seed what happens. I would just hate to lose but i won't find out unless I try. I'll still kill it just upp the rep range some. We become creatures of habit without realizing it!

I'm in process of packing for Europe I'll be gone for 20 days. I'll have internet service so I can still post. I have scouted some gym's to visit. Sent some food and supps there already. counted out all my vitamins. I should be OK with diet too. I'll be in farmland so hopefully beef,chicken and eggs should be better than here. I sent dry food there like my oats and rice. I don't have a huge menu. I have never been out of the country before this will be interesting. I give these pro's so much credit for traveling for comps. I mean the food and supp inventory alone is alot to do let alone all the other packing shit. I'll take a cooler with me w/ prepared meals for the plane too.

cook
06-06-2013, 05:20 PM
Be safe on your trip buddy

Dadup
06-06-2013, 05:54 PM
Have a good trip Rich, sounds like you're very prepared, great job!!!

Hoss06
06-06-2013, 08:36 PM
Good job on prepping for it and scouting out decent gyms. Some hotel gyms are horrible.

Safe travels my man

The Solution
06-06-2013, 08:39 PM
Whats taking you to Europe Man?
Safe travels and make sure you et some pictures of the scenery. where at you going in Europe?

Eager to see what you script up training wise man. Please stay safe!

RichDC2
06-06-2013, 09:47 PM
Thanks guys appreciate it
I'm leaving on the 30th but I didn't realize how much preparation there is to go somewhere for so long especially living a BB lifestyle!

I'm going to Krokow Poland my wife was born there, my inlaws are there and my brother in law is getting married. Its a small town in the middle of nowhere so news has already hit that an American is coming there lol. I don't think an American has ever been there. For cardio I plan on walking around the town in the early AM too. There is a gym about 25 min away and I will need someone to drive me so hopefully I don't miss. My wife knows how I am so I should be ok, but I expect to miss a day or two.
I'am more nervous for the plane ride, 11hrs from here to Germany 3 hr layover then 2 hr flight to Poland then 2 hr drive to the house. I have Xanax for that, lots!!

The Solution
06-07-2013, 07:05 AM
Nice man. Im a polish native too :) good stuff.

RichDC2
06-07-2013, 03:21 PM
Nice man. Im a polish native too :) good stuff.
Really were you born there? Do you speak it? How do you like the food?

I speak some but understand more all from my wife. I'am Italian so a ton different . I am not a fan of the food but when I first met my wife I did enjoy chedder and potato perogi home made and kilbasa smoked on a bbq w/ eggs in the am.

RichDC2
06-07-2013, 03:39 PM
6/7/13 Friday
Morning Weight 190.4
Been having very good deep long sleeps with this ZZZ stuff it supposed to be non habit forming but I need my sleep!
I changed up the routine today on Legs to 20+ reps HOLY SHIT I felt like JG with PJ!!
My legs were shaking for hours after the session and I was out of breath for most of the workout and a little after I mean it was really hard more so then my heavy only sessions. I love it though. i'm gonna stick with this scheme for a little while and I'm anxious to try it with other bodyparts too. I still went heavy as I could to failure just higher in range and that is where I always went wrong in the past. In my head if its light weight then don't go to failure but now I got smarter took awhile lol. I also erased the numbers from my head thats the only way or mentally you feel like your behind.

quads/hams/calves

seated leg curl 2-3 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
30x25
50x25
70x20
110x20 to failure w/ 1 half rep

Standing single leg curl all reps 2 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
30x15x2
40x20 to failure w/2 half reps to failure

Leg Press feet middle of platform slight wider than shoulders all reps 2 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
1plate per sidex40
2ppsx40
4ppsx25
5ppsx20
7ppsx21 just about failure really pushed that last one out

Smith barbell squat all reps 3 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
135x15
135x16
225x21 very close to failure took alot of breath away

Seated leg extension all reps 3 sec neg 2 sec squeeze
60x15
60x15
60x15
70x20 to failure w/ 2 forced reps

Seated calf press all reps 3 sec neg 2 sec squeeze
2plates per sidex15x3 sets
2plates per side x20 to failure 10 count then 7 more to failure same tempo

Go home barely got to my truck eat meal 2 grassfed beef 93/7, organnic yam and natty almond butter hopefully nap my cns is fucked LOL

The Solution
06-07-2013, 04:29 PM
Relatives from Poland, last name is kupniewSKI

Hoss06
06-07-2013, 06:53 PM
Haha those high reps can leave you gasping for air.

RichDC2
06-08-2013, 05:27 PM
6/8/13 Saturday
Morning Weight 190.0
40 min am fasted cardio liss
So my son fell off the monkey bars last night and after a few hrs in the ER he fractured his humorous and has a splint right now soon to be a cast for 8 weeks. He took it like a champ I was very surprised not much crying and listened to all the nurses and DRs. They said he will be fine its the lowest case of fracture so it will heal. Of course one of my questions was if this will effect him when he gets older ie sports, weight lifting daily act. stuff like that they said he will heal just fine he is only 4yrs old plenty of time to heal up maybe better.
It will be an inconvenience for our Poland vacation but it is what it is.

Scheduled rest day today. Shelby is happy with my progress so everything is on track right now. I can't wait to hit the gym tomorrow!!

Hoss06
06-08-2013, 07:29 PM
I'm sure your kiddo is a trooper, from the sounds of it. With him being so young, he should be able to fully heal 100% where it should not effect his ability to play in sports, train, etc.

The Solution
06-09-2013, 06:29 AM
How much cardio does shelby have you doing? your still in an offseason/gaining mode ya?

RichDC2
06-09-2013, 10:14 AM
Right now 7 days 40 min. No not really offseason I'm below 2300 calories. Goal is to get close to a pre contest condition and stay there so a prep won't be so hard. I wanna stay in good condition all year I just have to get there first. Gaining is very easy for me as even at theses calories I'm still putting on some muscle. That why I haven't had a cheat in 6 weeks!!

RichDC2
06-09-2013, 02:14 PM
6/9/13 Sunday
morning Weight 189.2
Am fasted cardio 40 min liss

Started my new split today with higher reps still going to failure on last set but also coming closer to failure on the sets before instead of saving just for last set still doing negatives controlled just slightly quicker. Weights have been lowered but it felt good today definitly more pump going on.
New split
Day 1: chest (presses 3 exercises) & Shoulders (fly movements 2-3 exercises) abs
Day 2:Back (2-3 row movements and deadlifts) traps (2-3 shrug movements) calves
Day 3: shoulders (1-2 pressing movements) Bi & Tri (2-3 excersises of each)
Day 4: REST
Day 5:chest (2-3 fly movements) back (2-3 pulldown and pullover exercises)abs
Day 6: Hams and Quads and calves (2 to 3 or 4 exercises of each part)
Day 7: REST

i have never done a Bp twice a weeek before but the way I laid it out I should be able to recover. I will try this for a few weeks and see how it goes. I know my nutrition is on par my rest has been getting better and I really don't get to sore anymore and with my "blasts" I should be able to recover better.

Let me know what you guys think. Thanks

RichDC2
06-09-2013, 02:31 PM
6/9/13 Sunday
Forgot to post todays workout

Chest/Shoulder/Abs

Decline Barbell bench all reps 2 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
bar x 50
145x20
195x15
235x11 to failure no spot

Incline smith all reps 2-3 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
185x10 close to failure
185x8 close to failure
185x7 to failure rp 10 sec 2 more reps to failure rp 10 sec 2 more reps to failure

HS iso wide grip flat press all reps sec neg 2 sec squeeze
1 plate per sidex12 close to failure
1ppsx10
1ppsx12 to failure w/ 2 half reps

Seated dumbell side latterals twisting hands till pinky is facing cieling at top of movement all reps 2 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
15x20
20x15
25x15
35x12 to failure
dropset
15x15 to failure

Standing dumbell front raise starting with palm facing body twisting up to pinky facing cieling at top of movement all reps 2 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
20x15
25x15
35x15 close to failure
dropset
15x15 close to failure

Standing side cable latteral single arm stating across body arm straight through movement
all reps 2 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
20x15
20x12
40x10 to failure
dropset
20x12 to failure

crunches on a ball
4 sets 12-17 reps
to failure

go home eat meal 2 no carb day, grassfed beef, natty almond butter and organic green beans

Taking the family to an indoor car show today good thing becuase its 110 out today!!

The Solution
06-09-2013, 04:39 PM
You listen to the Msucle College Radio Podcast on training to failure with Layne/Dr Wilson?

Pretty eye opening.

http://www.rxmuscle.com/2013-01-11-01-57-36/muscle-college/8396-muscle-college-6-5-13.html

i would hit legs 2x a week (Just me) i personally have found my best gains on it just increasing frequency (2x a week) and lowering volume (to accomodate extra leg work)

So
Chest/Shoulders
Quads + Back + Traps
Hamstrings + Shoulders + Bi/Tri
Off
Quads + Chest/Back
Hamstrings + Shoulders + Arms
OFF

Could try that. or pair back with hamstrings so you can hammer deadlifts and get the best of both worlds.

Vary your Quad movements (Squat/Hack/Front, Lunges, Leg Press and use different periodization with rep tempos, rep scheme, and set shemes)

maybe one day hit a 8 x 3 (Power) and then the next quad day do a 3 x 8-12 and focus on more hypertrophy

RichDC2
06-09-2013, 05:38 PM
You listen to the Msucle College Radio Podcast on training to failure with Layne/Dr Wilson?

Pretty eye opening.

http://www.rxmuscle.com/2013-01-11-01-57-36/muscle-college/8396-muscle-college-6-5-13.html

i would hit legs 2x a week (Just me) i personally have found my best gains on it just increasing frequency (2x a week) and lowering volume (to accomodate extra leg work)

So
Chest/Shoulders
Quads + Back + Traps
Hamstrings + Shoulders + Bi/Tri
Off
Quads + Chest/Back
Hamstrings + Shoulders + Arms
OFF

Could try that. or pair back with hamstrings so you can hammer deadlifts and get the best of both worlds.

Vary your Quad movements (Squat/Hack/Front, Lunges, Leg Press and use different periodization with rep tempos, rep scheme, and set shemes)

maybe one day hit a 8 x 3 (Power) and then the next quad day do a 3 x 8-12 and focus on more hypertrophy
Awesome info Bob Thanks!! I did hear that episode but honestly I could not really understand if they said it was good or bad. I love going to failure either way.

I do like the idea of switching out hams for the quad days to work w/ back.
I think I would also maybe take out shoulders on day 6 so its just quads and arms.
I also like those power/hyper days too. I can vary them each week

What do you think about the way I laid out doing presses for one of the chest or shoulder days and then fly and latterals on the others?
Also switching say power day press one week w/ hyper flys then the next week reversed hyper presses and power fly?
As well as doing row movements on one back day and upper back on the other and swithcing them power/hyper?

Thanks a ton man!

I 've been really single minded when it comes to training for over 20 yrs. I'm ready to start to think out of the box! LOL

RichDC2
06-09-2013, 06:34 PM
Figured I's throw up some progress pics. Still struggling with that extra skin and still have a lot more to go but getting leaner in more area's faster than others. Also don't laugh I have no experience posing at all!! Legs are real smooth, took these pics right after leg day on Friday.151985151986151987

Hoss06
06-09-2013, 06:38 PM
Lol...I see the little kiddo back there.

Upper body appears lean (arms)
Legs have some shape to them...all in all, improvements.

I bet you could pop that chest up higher and spread those late more...maybe keep ur feet a little closer together and try to "stretch the carpet apart"

The Solution
06-09-2013, 08:14 PM
Awesome info Bob Thanks!! I did hear that episode but honestly I could not really understand if they said it was good or bad. I love going to failure either way.

If you listened they stated going to failure for 90% of the time has no merit and leaving 1-2 in the tank is more optimal for progression and periodization for gains.

What do you think about the way I laid out doing presses for one of the chest or shoulder days and then fly and latterals on the others?

I would still train heavy on both days Say Heavy Chest day 1, Heavy Shoulders on the following day, still include accessory work more hypertrophy work and use various rep tempo's and intensity techniques on your isolations (Rest/Pause, Cluster Sets etc..)

Also switching say power day press one week w/ hyper flys then the next week reversed hyper presses and power fly?

[b] Bingo

As well as doing row movements on one back day and upper back on the other and swithcing them power/hyper?

[b] Always do a Horizontal and Vertical Rowing/Pulling movements to target the entire posterior chain and back

Horizontal = Rows
Vertical = Pulldowns / Chins / Pull-Ups

Thanks a ton man!

I 've been really single minded when it comes to training for over 20 yrs. I'm ready to start to think out of the box! LOL

Most people are including myself, we are ALWAYS learning, but when it comes down to it, we know our bodies best through trial and error. we can only see what happens, make changes, and then assess.

The Solution
06-09-2013, 08:15 PM
You need to take pics with better lighting half the picture is dark.

Front lat spread roll those elbows forward, it does not even look like your trying to spread your lats,

Front double bicep roll those elbows forward again man and roll those lats out, remember your trying to show yourself in the best 3d shape possible its all an illusion.

Hoss is right on the front double keep that chest high (Same on the lat spread) And look wider and spread those wings.

jcross485
06-10-2013, 09:29 AM
Looking good Rich! I do want to echo Bob in that my best gains seem to come with a frequency of somewhere in the 2x every 7-10 day range for chest, back, legs...shoulders (1 pressing day and 2 pumping days per week, maybe 3-4 sets each day) and arms (1x/week only).

Dadup
06-10-2013, 10:00 AM
Great progress in the pics Rich! Arms are looking vascular

RichDC2
06-10-2013, 02:03 PM
Thank alot guys I'm going to practice more on those posing tips and post some pics in a few day for you guys to critique. It really helps a lot like I said I have no experience and I can only get so much from looking at pics of you guys! Lol

RichDC2
06-10-2013, 02:23 PM
6/10/13 Monday
morning weight 188.4
40 min fasted am Cardio

taking my son to get his cast put on today. He has been surprisingly good with the splint and managing very well I'm actually shocked and proud of him.
2 nd day of my new routine and feels pretty good I am getting more winded from the higher reps but this is a good thing I also stopped short of failure to see how it goes to. I always went to failure for over 25 years that I've been training on and off of course. I think it takes you to crazy places mentally but it is hard on you day in and out this is a good change of pace and much needed for me.

back/traps/hams/calves

hs underhand pull down chest supported all reps 2 sec neg 2 sec squeeze
30each sidex20
40x15
70x16
80x15

dumbell row w/ knee on bench pulling toward waist all reps 2 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
65x15
90x13
105x13

smith rack dead lift at knee level pause for a one count on the bottom and top w/ 2 sec neg
135x15
225x15
315x12
385x13

smith barbell shrug all reps 2 sec neg 2 sec ssqueeze
135x15
225x15
225x15

shrug using cheat supported tbar row arms locked all reps 2 sec neg 2 sec squeeze
1plate x 15 x 3 sets.

Dumbell stiff leg dead lift all reps 2-3 sec neg 1 sec squeeze ham and glutes
45sx12
75sx12
95sx13

lying leg curl feet close together all reps2 sec neg 2 sec squeeze
60x15
70x15
85x15

seated calf raise all reps 2 sec neg 2 sec squeeze
1plate x20
1p+25x15x 4 sets.

Go home eat meal 2 grassfed beef organic yam and natty almond bbutter take a nap

The Solution
06-10-2013, 04:28 PM
No regular or sumo deads for hams?
Meadows has a sick superset of doing Sumo Deadlifts into Rack Deadlifts (for lower back/hamstrings)

or you could do sumo deads for hams/lower back/posterior chain and then weighted pull-ups as a superset. That would be brutal

6 sets of 6 for both with a minute rest between the superset.

RichDC2
06-10-2013, 05:08 PM
I have a few herniated disks one one them being L5. One slip up going below knee level when holding weight can do me in for awhile. Even the stiff leg stuff I only go to about knee level then back up. Thats why I have to stay away from a lot of movements. My form is not that low on squats either just to about parallel. It sucks but as long as I don't get hurt I can keep going steadily. I'm not a huge superset fan as usually in commercial gyms its a pain in the ass but every once in awhile if the gyms not to busy I throw them in.

The Solution
06-10-2013, 08:17 PM
Health = Priority. we arent going to collect paychecks off this stuff man its just a hobby.
The goal of lifting for about 99% of us on here is not going pro, its having fun, getting bigger/stronger and achieving goals. While most of us can step on stage will we turn IFBB Pro? Not really..

Our health is the #1 goal.

RichDC2
06-10-2013, 10:10 PM
Got that right!

RichDC2
06-11-2013, 02:39 PM
6/11/13 Tuesday
Morning Weight 189.6
40 min am fasted cardio

So I have done the 3 rd day of my new high rep routine so far I'm not crazy about it I feel like i'm always saving something in the tank for either more reps or another bodypart where coming from the so to say school of Dorian everything was all out low reps and sets. I can say I've never been so pumped or all over the gym, I've never done 4 bodyparts in a session. I can also say I've never looked so swole after a workout LOL. I guess its the blood and pump. The lower weights number are a little shitty but I'm lookin the other way on the numbers.
Overall I'm staying with it to see what happens. Probably go heavier as I get more use to it.

Shoulders/tri/bi/quads

Seated machine fly all rep 2 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
50x20
80x20
95x15
110x15

Seated HS shoulder press weight stack on each side all reps 2 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
40 on each sidex30
70x15
110x15
120x15

Standing ez bar cable tricep pushdown all reps 2 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
100x15
110x15
120x15

Seated overhead dumbell extension one arm all reps 2 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
25x15
25x15
25x15

Standing alternate dumbell twisting wrists up curl all rrpes 2 sec neg 1 sec squeeze
20x15
25x15
35x15

Seated precher curl machine one arm at a time all reps 2 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
20x15
20x15
30x15

seated leg extension all reps 2 sec neg 1-2 sec squeeze
40x30
50x25
95x15
120x15

Leg press feet together all the way down on the pad 2 sec neg 1 sec squeeze lock out on top
2plates per sidex20
4ppsx20
5ppsx20
5ppsx20

Go home eat meal 2 90/10 grassfed beef leanest they had that day, organic yam w/cinn and almond butter, take a nap!

cook
06-11-2013, 02:42 PM
Great job Rich,I hope your boy is OK,they heal fast at that age

RichDC2
06-11-2013, 02:49 PM
He is trooper thanks for askin buddy good thing is he is glad they will take his cast off before we go to Poland I'm very proud if him he hasn't complained once 152048

Dadup
06-11-2013, 03:01 PM
Shoulders/tri/bi/quads

Imo if you have enough in the tank after legs, you gotta go harder!

:p

Your boy looks happy as can be, despite having that cast on there!

RichDC2
06-11-2013, 03:15 PM
LOL I did put them last for part of that reason but Thanks man I needed that.

Dadup
06-11-2013, 03:26 PM
LOL I did put them last for part of that reason but Thanks man I needed that.
haha just giving you a hard time... looked intense!!!

RichDC2
06-11-2013, 03:35 PM
lol I know, its good stuff!

RichDC2
06-11-2013, 03:36 PM
Anyone coming out to Vegas for the USA's or the Olympia?

The Solution
06-11-2013, 04:19 PM
May be going to the olympia, will let you know closer.

RichDC2
06-12-2013, 12:54 PM
6/12/13 Wednesday
Morning Weight 188.6
40 min fasted am cardio
No training and no carb day

I am usually a more planned out person and I know I've been changing around my training but
I have decided to work with Shelby for everything from training and nutrition. I'm really excited about this!

I have also decided on my first contest which will be the Jay Cutler Desert Classic in the end of March 2014. So now I have a target date and best trainer in the business as well as help from you all you guys from RX! Now all i have to do is execute the plan, stay on track and motivated. Also balance my family life who is very supportive. Easy stuff right! LOL
I will be documenting everything here too. Thanks

cook
06-12-2013, 01:05 PM
great plan and from what I have seen you are correct on Shelby

Dadup
06-12-2013, 01:29 PM
Awesome to hear Rich!!! You're inspiring everyone on this board and we're all really enjoying keeping up with your log!

Hoss06
06-12-2013, 02:46 PM
Nice! Can't wait to see the changes!

lksurf2
06-12-2013, 03:21 PM
just getting all caught up man. love the thread and the progress your making!!! And I'll be out there for the Olympia this year!!

The Solution
06-12-2013, 04:15 PM
Eager to see what Shelby changes to your training man! Keep pushing.!

RichDC2
06-13-2013, 02:34 PM
6/13/13 Thursday
Morning Weight 187.2
40 min Am fasted cardio

Chest/Shoulder/Tri/Abs

First day training with Shelby's program. It's going to be great I can tell already. Just like my diet out of respect for Shelby's business I don't want to lay out his work. But I can mention some stuff. After all I'am eager to tell you guys everthing thats going on with me!

I can say they I wish i was training like this years ago I would not have most of the injuries I have now. We all have done the ego lifting thing some more than others. Where I am from if you werent strong in the gym no matter how you looked you were a big puss. Especially when the Jimmy the Bull trained there too!
I always saved myself on all sets until the last and then it was heavy all out till I could not move the weight as you can see in my logs. i think this is good for a period of time but i did it this way for many years over the time i trainied. I was watching blood and guts when it came out and thats what I emmulated to this day! No more. Now its more about that pump. higher reps pushing on every set and getting endurance up. I think at this point any thing I do different will help but I feel this is the best way. Just like knowing my diet is on point and not second guessing if I'm doing it right now I feel that way with the training.

i'am actually living a dream of mine since childhood. I have contact with one of the pro BB i admire so much who also happens to be the best in the game and is looking after me for a BB contest I never in a million years thought I would be able to enter. I would have never thought i would be doing that ever. pinch me lol

i know I'am rambling but no one else I know really understands all this. My brother does somewhat but he is not that positve about stuff.

Thanks a ton for the encouragement guys it really really helps

cook
06-13-2013, 02:37 PM
sounds great and keep rambling Rich

RichDC2
06-13-2013, 02:44 PM
I also wanted to say that I know this contest is a long way out, but it is something I have never done before and I will be approching it the only way I know how. I will be training and eating like I'am doing the Olympia with balance of course. In my head I have already won I have already heard my number called for first call out. I have already been congradulated by my family and people at the show. I have already ran my posing routine through my head with perfection. I know this is at the lowest level but you have to act and believe in order to achieve. I did this the first day I entered the M4 transformation, i came in 2 nd with no experience or help. In my my work I became a boss at the top of my proffession pretty quickly becuase i dressed and acted like one before I was one. I will not have doubts enter my mind the whole time or I WILL doubt when it counts.

I know you some of you guys have been through this time and time again any help or tips will greatly be appreciated. Thanks guys!!

lastson
06-13-2013, 03:21 PM
How have I missed this ? it's going to take a little while to catch up, but great start so far..

Sorry for not finding it sooner.

Last

The Solution
06-13-2013, 05:04 PM
The best tip..
Listen to Shelby
Put in Work
Practice your posing!

Hoss06
06-13-2013, 07:58 PM
sounds great and keep rambling Rich

X2. We can all relate on some level of it brotha.

lksurf2
06-14-2013, 11:35 AM
I feel you on your rant man. I wish years ago I had the focus and determination I have now. too long I was in a constant mental fight trying to be perfect and would constantly fight with myself and beat myself up because I was bjt getting the results I wanted. Tried to stay to lean for years. did hours and hours lf cardio and training and did not even it enough to support any growth.

I only started to change a year ago now since I started posting on this site. and after hiring Austin it has become so much easier for me, at first it was tough to let him make the calls but now I don't question it and roll with it and it all works out. so just keep doing what your doing man and life will work out for you!!

RichDC2
06-14-2013, 07:15 PM
Many Thanks guys!!

RichDC2
06-14-2013, 07:25 PM
6/14/13 Friday
Morning Weight 187.2 same weight after a carb day same thing happened last carb cycle in the past I usually went up .6 lbs on this day

40 min Liss cardio am fasted

No training today. Scheduled rest day. had an awesome sleep last night and so far a great relaxing off day. I swear its like I see new old fat melted away everyday, as well as new definition and viens popping out!
My new training days will be Monday, Tuesday,Thursday and Saturday. I have not had set days of the week for a long time so its kind of nice to be able to plan somethings a little easier now.
Just heard on Powerhour that Stan Efferding is hosting the next bros vs. pros. after the usa's here right near me. I'm looking forward to seeing Dave and the RX crew as well as being at both events! Can't wait!

RichDC2
06-15-2013, 02:14 PM
6/15/13 Saturday
Morning Weight 188.8
40 min am fasted cardio liss

Today's quote:Winston Churchill
Success consist of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.

Killed another workout today all I can say is I think I screwed myself from growth for many years by not doing enough!! I'am on the right track now so its all good. Looking forward to Fathers day tomorrow but no cheat meals!! I went to a gym I have been to in awhile an saw the same guys there when I was 250+ about 6 months ago before the transformation and they were just staring at me with their mouths open they couldnt believe it. And of course they look the same lifting the same weights. I'am not a cocky guy at all but it was pretty cool!

Back/traps/Bi
worked up to 125 DB's for sets of 10 on deadstop rows
went up to 385 on rack dead stops rack was lowest I've ever done mid shin first one felt heavy not sure why maybe because of the rows first.
ezbar curls 4 sets
db curls and preachers all higher reps than I'am used too arms felt like they grew an inch today LOL

Go home eat meal 2 no carb day, grassfed beef, almond butter and organic green beans
take a nap!

RichDC2
06-15-2013, 02:21 PM
Also guys aside from my fatty self I'm going to need helping posing please at me out! I really appreciate it! I will post some pics i took this morning before meal 1 or cardio. I know I'm along ways out but practice makes perfect right, and I need alot!! Thanks a ton!

The Solution
06-15-2013, 03:57 PM
Front double, Roll elbows forward and twist pinkies in to peak biceps and roll lats outward.
Move feet inward more (shoulder width) and point them out at a 45 degree angle and a slight bend in your knee

Back double looks good, arms a touch higher and elbows forward and wrists back to pop your delts.

Side tricep roll your back shoulder into your back pec to help it pop and get a more 3d look.

RichDC2
06-16-2013, 02:51 PM
Thanks for the tips Bob, I will apply them to next weeks pics

6/16/13 Sunday
Morning Weight 185.6 I think this is the lowest I have been, no changes in calories, I guess I'm working harder now.
40 min Liss am fasted, this was hard today for some reason I didnt sleep well at all till about 2 hrs before I got up and then groggy as shit all day. At 10 min I was almost ready to give up and I just told myself that is not an option and kept going.

No training today scheduled off day. Good thing I need it after yesterday's back workout and on no carbs. Today is a carb day and it feals like I'am cheating lol.
Went to church for the earlier AM mass with my son and wife, ate a couple of meals. My wife asks me what do I want to do and believe it or not I said food shopping and preparing the weeks meals lol I really enjoy it. She laughed and said and long as were do it together she's fine with that. Yup I'm I lucky man!

Have a good one fellas, have fun today and hit it hard tomorrow!!

lastson
06-16-2013, 04:52 PM
Way to stick it out.. sometimes ita hard, but the the times like these arw the ones that push you closer to the goal..

Congrats on haveing a supportive wife, that always makes things easier.

Happy Father's Day and hope you get some rest

RichDC2
06-16-2013, 06:34 PM
appreciate the kind words bother, thanks you too!!

Hoss06
06-16-2013, 08:03 PM
Way to stick it out.. sometimes ita hard, but the the times like these arw the ones that push you closer to the goal..

Congrats on haveing a supportive wife, that always makes things easier.

Happy Father's Day and hope you get some rest

X2...Carm cuts, weighs, seasons, cooks, labels, and bags my meats...not to mention grocery shopping, laundry, cleaning...terrific mother and wife...and she puts up with me...lol.

I don't think I would be as involved in this sport/lifestyle if if wasnt for her.

Jordan Coburn
06-16-2013, 09:46 PM
side tri is a great shot for you. Keep it up buddy!

RichDC2
06-17-2013, 03:38 PM
Hoss your wife sound to be more of a saint then mine!!!

Cobe Thanks alot do the same, can't wait to see you onstage!

RichDC2
06-17-2013, 03:46 PM
6/17/13 Monday
Morning weight 186.6 now I seem to be loosing weight with the same calories, definetly working harder now

Am Fasted cardio 40 min LISS

Had a great day yesterday with the family and got some rest in too. Good think becuase I needed it for today;s leg session. The workouts are a more high volume than I'm used too and getting winded gasping for air, I'l get use to it. This should spurt some new growth hopefully. I love it though! Seeing some viens around my legs and calves are pretty motivating for me as I never thought I can get to that point. Now I wanna see them all over like my arms!

Quads/Hams/Calves

Some points were leg presses with 7 plates per side for sets of 20 then squats with 225 for 21
and lunges which I don't think I've ever done before were interesting ha. Overall left with crazy pump and not totally worn down and beat up like my usual workouts.

RichDC2
06-17-2013, 04:02 PM
forgot to add
went home ate meal 2 changed it up a bit had a whey shake species vanilla pb with mac oil and some cinnamon in there and a sweet potato I had to run fast to catch a DR appt. It left me feeling hungry though!

Todays quote
Keep calm and give zero f&cks

Dadup
06-17-2013, 04:04 PM
Sounds like a brutal leg day Rich! Good work brotha, and happy belated fathers day!

cook
06-18-2013, 01:44 PM
I`m not a posing guy so I wont offer advice,just say they look pretty good to me.Looks like you have long arms for your height.That really makes that back double bicep look impressive.Keep it up buddy

RichDC2
06-18-2013, 02:30 PM
Thanks HDD!

Thanks Cook, the back double is my favorite for some reason everytime I look at it i can't get over the fact that is me!

RichDC2
06-18-2013, 02:44 PM
6/18/13 Tuesday
Morning Weight 186.2
Am fasted cardio 40 min liss no carb day!

Today's quote
The body achieves what the mind believes

Chest/Shoulders/Tri/Abs
Had a good sleep last night felt good today had some extra energy and killed it again at the gym I'm digging these workouts, and can't wait to beat the last one. Some of the numbers are humbling only able to muster up 80's on incline for 8 but reps are super strict and lots of pre exhaust movements so still trying to fight my ego with the numbers but I'am getting less concerned and feel more like a bodybuilder and taxing muscle than getting up numbers. Another highlight was 185 for 8 on a shoulder press again super strict here and lots of pre movements too. Yesterdays leg day was awesome I can barely walk today in a good way, I havent felt like that since I started training legs again a little over a year ago.
Overall Shelby is very happy with my progress at this point and is excited to see my gains coming. I can't wait to really start bulking I've been dieting under maintenance for over 6 months now! I put on size very easily except this time it will be the right kind of size! First I have to get rid of this fat i still have before we begin.

After training went home had meal 2, omega 3 egg and cage free egg whites some organic green beans and almond butter

Hoss06
06-18-2013, 03:17 PM
That term "bulking" drives me nuts. I prefer "lean gain" IMO, "bulking" gets too many off focus and they eat everything in site.

Awesome on the reps. It took me a long time to learn to leave the ego at the door...as you mentioned, training like a BB'r is much different and MMC is a big role in that training.

Besides, who's had a BB judge ask them how much they can lift? :)http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/06/19/pu3azynu.jpg

RichDC2
06-18-2013, 03:22 PM
lol After I read your interview I knew you were going to say something ha. Yes my fault even Shelby refers to it as a lean gain period!!

Hoss06
06-18-2013, 03:25 PM
Haha it's all good my man!

The Solution
06-18-2013, 04:42 PM
That term "bulking" drives me nuts. I prefer "lean gain" IMO, "bulking" gets too many off focus and they eat everything in site.

Thats because Bulking in your memory serves as that purpose. To some bulking is simply eating in a surplus, That just how you portray the word with fulking and eating anything in sight.

There is a law of diminishing returns on eating a massive surplus and fat/muscle gains.

"Rodz"
06-18-2013, 07:27 PM
To me bulking= eating to gain muscle
and cutting = eating to cut fat

I hate that there is a new buzz phrase for everything every couple of years.

The Solution
06-18-2013, 09:22 PM
To me bulking= eating to gain muscle
and cutting = eating to cut fat

I hate that there is a new buzz phrase for everything every couple of years.

Every couple years? more like every year or every 6 months haha.. People make the dumbest slang terms for certain situations or occasions.

"Rodz"
06-18-2013, 09:37 PM
Every couple years? more like every year or every 6 months haha.. People make the dumbest slang terms for certain situations or occasions.

lol true, i just finished some high rep iso definition training

RichDC2
06-19-2013, 12:26 PM
6/19/13 Wedneday
morning weight 187.2
am fasted cardio 40 min liss

Today's quote by Lee Haney
Exercise to stimulate not annihilate. The world wasn't formed in a day, and neither were we.
Set small goals and build upon them.

Terrible sleep last night got up 3 hrs before normal decided to do my cardio and eat, today is a carb day and I was still starving from yesterday so I was looking forward to it. In meal 1 I usually have organic steel cut oats, I boil up 10 parts water to 1 part oats and it fluffs them up nice, fills the bowl and fills me up much more!

Scheduled off training day. Not much else going on. My legs are still very sore from Monday. Looking very dry in the am but very flat too. I do get up like 3x a night and piss for about 5 min each time, I actually fall asleep while going lol.

Hoss06
06-19-2013, 12:43 PM
Very true quote...

The Solution
06-19-2013, 01:58 PM
Very good quote. most people think annihilate = key to lifting, when its not. Max Effort training has a small part to muscle gains as periodization has been shown to be superior for muscle gaining and also for muscle building (Strength and looks in the mirror) its not always about trying your hardest to break yourself in half on 1RM, but utilizing 2-3-5-8 Rep Max's to your advantage and intensity techniques to bring your best package (bodybuilding) and strongest lifts(Powerlifting)

jcross485
06-20-2013, 09:34 AM
Keep pushing Rich...one day at a time. Your progress is unreal!

RichDC2
06-20-2013, 02:17 PM
Thanks guys

Dadup
06-20-2013, 02:19 PM
Keep pushing Rich...one day at a time. Your progress is unreal!
"I've learned from lifes lesson if you keep on pressin, eventually you'll end up on top like salad dressin"... I think J meant something like that Rich

RichDC2
06-20-2013, 02:31 PM
6/20/13 Thursday
Morning Weight 188.2
Am Fasted Cardio 40 min liss

Back/Bi/Abs

Well guys I really F d up today. Was having a great workout went to 130s for deadstop dumbellrows got excited forgot to do and exercise went to the power rack to do rack deads and of course and elderly gentleman was doing 20 sets of deadlifts in front of it not using the rack. So i head to the squat rack which has a bar rest about waist high and figured i will do them up to below knee level holding the bar like in Dorians vids ok no problem. I cannot go below that point do to my herniated disks it just hurts going there. Above the shin i'am ok. So i go up 135,225,315 easy stuff 375get easy 7 , go to rack it and I just can't get one side high enough so as I'am trying i feel my right lumbar pull hard. I drop the weigh I had collars so didnt go no where.
Now I can't bend over to good without pain, standing moving no issues just bending so off to ice/ heat I go. I am really dissapointed i know better than this rookie move. I have a 18 hr plane trip in 10 days I just started new program with Shelby. I think I will heal fast from this though its happened before. O well stay positive and take one step at a time right? Thanks

cook
06-20-2013, 02:38 PM
take care of that buddy and this is not the time to be a hero

lastson
06-20-2013, 02:54 PM
Take it easy Rich, no need to kill yourself. I'm a tad cautious when it comes to something not feeling right, i'd rather stop or go light and continue to train then keep pushing, get hurt and not be able to train for weeks.

Hope your back bounces back quick and remember Ice is your friend

Dadup
06-20-2013, 02:57 PM
take care of that buddy and this is not the time to be a hero
agreed, get ice on it Rich, maybe its just a little twinge

Hoss06
06-20-2013, 02:57 PM
I would let it rest...but I have an issue with following my own advice...lol.

RichDC2
06-20-2013, 03:26 PM
Thanks a ton guys for the concerns and advices. I took some lortab after my meal and am laying down on ice. Its definitly muscle related becuase I have had disk problems for many years and Thank God its nor that. It feels like a strain in the right lumbar toward the outside center of the lower back. Thank fully I can still move around with no issues unless I bend without using my legs. i have had disk problems where I was in bed and couldnt move for weeks that sucked big time. I told Shelby about becuase I am so damm honest and got a nice talking too! Between you guys and him THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN. I feel worse about letting you guys down almost as much as myself! Thanks again!!

Hoss06
06-20-2013, 04:02 PM
U didnt let anyone down...we train hard...it's a sport and with sports come injuries.

ToddinWC
06-20-2013, 04:03 PM
Heat+ICE+Opiates= You're on the right track...Honestly, the SAME exact thing happened to me doing rack pulls 2 years ago and turning my neck a little to the side...pain was excruciating for 2 days and then it cleared up....stay positive bro!

The Solution
06-20-2013, 04:49 PM
Train Smarter not harder.. The key to remember.
Take care of your body you only get your health once.
Remember that!

RichDC2
06-21-2013, 12:23 PM
6/21/13 Friday
Morning Weight 186.6

Todays quote
Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means you have to work hard.

Well I spent yesterday icing the back for 20 min then off for an hour about 5 times along with some hydrocodones and at night right before bed put the heating padd on and it felt alot better after that. Today was able to do cardio i have a recumbant bike at home that I mostly use becuase I know I can use it whenever my back or neck acts up. Started with the icing again today and it feels alot better I dont loos e my breath when i bend just feels tight.
Today is scheduled off day, tomorrow is legs I might stay away from the squat especially with any weight. I don't train chest/tri till Monday and Back on Tuesday so hopefully I will heal up.
I feel pretty good it is what it is and I'll get over it just like everything else.

Thanks a ton for the encourgement and guidance guys, its a cool feeling knowing someone else understands our type of issues and crazy mindsets. 99% of people don't understand including other athletes in other sports!

ToddinWC
06-21-2013, 12:57 PM
6/21/13 Friday
Morning Weight 186.6

Todays quote
Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means you have to work hard.

Well I spent yesterday icing the back for 20 min then off for an hour about 5 times along with some hydrocodones and at night right before bed put the heating padd on and it felt alot better after that. Today was able to do cardio i have a recumbant bike at home that I mostly use becuase I know I can use it whenever my back or neck acts up. Started with the icing again today and it feels alot better I dont loos e my breath when i bend just feels tight.
Today is scheduled off day, tomorrow is legs I might stay away from the squat especially with any weight. I don't train chest/tri till Monday and Back on Tuesday so hopefully I will heal up.
I feel pretty good it is what it is and I'll get over it just like everything else.

Thanks a ton for the encourgement and guidance guys, its a cool feeling knowing someone else understands our type of issues and crazy mindsets. 99% of people don't understand including other athletes in other sports!

I'd be careful doing legs with your back still wacked..Maybe divert from your training schedule and take another day off or switch body parts...It's so easy to feel like you have to go in and follow a certain body part training protocol, but most of the time it's better to listen to your instinct and train safe...

The Solution
06-21-2013, 04:51 PM
I highly suggest you buy the book "Becoming a Supple Leopard" it will really open your eyes to recovery, health, and lifting. It has to deal with all of those things and how you can do different things to preserve your health while lifting and changing the mechanics in your form to aid long term health. a VERY valuable read.

RichDC2
06-22-2013, 02:05 PM
Will do on the book Bob

Thanks for all the tips guys helps alot

RichDC2
06-22-2013, 02:15 PM
6/22/13 Saturday
Morning Weight 185.2 lowest I have been in maybe 15 yrs

todays quote
fitness is not a destination it is a way of life

I felt good today, back was good so I attempted legs today. I went going in forget about all heavy weight. I concentrated like every rep was the only one I had to do, very slow feeling the weight and squeeze very hard. Went great no back issues, did squats with 225 for 21 only stopping for a breath at 17. Constant sets of 20 on leg press with only 5 plates per side. My legs have never been so pumped it feels like i did bi/tri supersets but in my legs. I have to repeat this with everything now. I have seen some light peeking through haha.

On another note I get a cheat meal tonight burger,fries. My first in 8 weeks. I will feel naughty going to the burger joint lol.

After the workout I went home ate meal 2 of omega 3 eggs and cage free whites, organic rolled oats and natty almond butter and take a nap sleep has really been shity lately. I get up 3+ times a night to pee!

Hoss06
06-22-2013, 03:30 PM
Nice job on the low! Do u add dessert to ur free meals?

The Solution
06-22-2013, 03:46 PM
Enjoy the free meal man. Well deserved after the hard work to spark that metabolism and keep you rolling.

ToddinWC
06-22-2013, 03:46 PM
I highly suggest you buy the book "Becoming a Supple Leopard" it will really open your eyes to recovery, health, and lifting. It has to deal with all of those things and how you can do different things to preserve your health while lifting and changing the mechanics in your form to aid long term health. a VERY valuable read.
You're the 2nd person in one week who has recommended this book...I just ordered it off of Amazon..Overtraining injuries have always been a problem of mine..If I learned to focus on recovery, aside from the weights---i'd be in a happier and healthier place.

RichDC2
06-22-2013, 04:10 PM
Ha Thanks guys! Yes I get a desert, I am still contemplating what to have!

Todd you are 100% right!

RichDC2
06-22-2013, 04:15 PM
Decided to throw up some pics, please critique my posing. I think I'm going to put the same ones up every week so I can practice. Thanks a lot.
These were taken this morning right after I woke up before any meals after yesterday's carb day.

Hoss06
06-22-2013, 04:37 PM
Ha Thanks guys! Yes I get a desert, I am still contemplating what to have!

Todd you are 100% right!

Ben and Jerry's with a PB pop-tart

Hoss06
06-22-2013, 04:41 PM
Decided to throw up some pics, please critique my posing. I think I'm going to put the same ones up every week so I can practice. Thanks a lot.
These were taken this morning right after I woke up before any meals after yesterday's carb day.

FDB: have you tried twisting your pinky inwards?

Front relaxed: perhaps try to stick that chest out higher

Side chest: are u flexing your right pec?

Upper delts are lookin' lean

RichDC2
06-22-2013, 05:01 PM
Which way should I twist the pinky toward my back?

Side Chest I think I have to bring my right arm in against my chest and flex more, that sound right?

My camera has a little delay on it so sometimes my wife catches me at the right time, but I do try to hold them for 10 sec holy shit that is harder than the training!

Hoss06
06-22-2013, 08:30 PM
Which way should I twist the pinky toward my back?

Yessir.

Side Chest I think I have to bring my right arm in against my chest and flex more, that sound right?

Try that and perhaps twisting some to the left and maybe play with your drop...as far as how low you drop.

My camera has a little delay on it so sometimes my wife catches me at the right time, but I do try to hold them for 10 sec holy shit that is harder than the training!

answered in bold.

And I agree on posing...lol, you'll break a sweat!

Dadup
06-23-2013, 01:37 AM
looking great Rich, improvements every week, keep it up!

The Solution
06-23-2013, 06:36 AM
Hoss is on point in here. already took the words out of my mouth.

RichDC2
06-23-2013, 11:48 AM
6/23/13 Sunday
Morning Weight 188.8 up 3.6 from yesterday it was a carb day so would have went up some anyway. Im the past with the same size cheat meal as last night I'm usually up 2.5

Thanks for the tip guys I am going to work on them everyday from now to the contest. I figure I will not be the biggest most musclular guy onstage at my ht (5'11") or have a great structure , so as a novice I think I should bring the best in conditioning and presentation. Do you guys agree?

So my cheat consisted of a double cheese burger w/ LT and a large fry from 5 guys burgers may have snuck a few bites from what my son ddint finish hey I can't let it go to waste lol.
Also had a small piece of cheescake. I was full and very vascular last night and this morning. Looked much bigger to, maybe to much food though as top of stomach was very full and bloated last night.
I had a great night of sleep and I feel great today I mean energy for cardio and positive good feeling all around. Not sure if its the cheat or the good sleep. But I now notice how cranky I've been lol. Today is scheduled off training day. Going to church and bring my son to his friends Bday party. The Dad has already made sure to tell me that there will be lots of pizza (knowing my previous love for this food) but I will bring my meals and not look over lol. They will not break me!! Have a good Sunday!

The Solution
06-23-2013, 01:56 PM
Thanks for the tip guys I am going to work on them everyday from now to the contest. I figure I will not be the biggest most musclular guy onstage at my ht (5'11") or have a great structure , so as a novice I think I should bring the best in conditioning and presentation. Do you guys agree?

All you can do is give it your all, bring your best, and let the judges lay you where you place. Truth shelby and just follow orders you have a guru watching over you.

So my cheat consisted of a double cheese burger w/ LT and a large fry from 5 guys burgers may have snuck a few bites from what my son ddint finish hey I can't let it go to waste lol.
Also had a small piece of cheescake. I was full and very vascular last night and this morning. Looked much bigger to, maybe to much food though as top of stomach was very full and bloated last night.

Nah, its a cheat meal its meant to be a little off course because we are not use to eating stuff like that so it probably will bloat/upset you especially the amount of sodium as well may play a factor.
Dont stress it, press forward. the signs you saw in the mirror shows that you soaked it up and it will do its job on raisin leptin, t3, and hormone levels as you continue to diet down.

Hoss06
06-23-2013, 10:13 PM
The bloat will more than likely be gone in a coupe of days brotha. Don't sweat it and enjoy it while u can