PDA

View Full Version : Am I eating too much?

GymBunny
06-23-2009, 06:39 PM
Do you think I may be eating too much? I am actually following Dave's keto diet for women. I am eating every 3- 3.5 hours 5 times a day. I am 5ft 4in and 125lbs. I am looking to harden my muscle and I weight train 5 days a week and two days are cardio only and abs. Any suggestions or input from any of you veterans? This is the exact diet plan I have been following since last Wednesday. Please any of you, what are your thoughts on this. I am open to your feedback. I am just trying to figure out if I am eating too much.
This is the plan- I have revised and would appreciate any comments or input.
MEAL #1
2 whole (OMEGA-3) Eggs with 4 egg whites
MEAL #2
27g Whey protein Isolate with 1 tablespoon all natural peanut butter
MEAL #3
6oz chicken with 1/4-cup (1oz) cashew nuts, or almonds, or walnuts (different nut each day)
MEAL #4
5oz salmon or RED MEAT with a green salad (no tomatoes, red peppers, or carrots) with 1 tablespoon of Mac Nut Oil and red wine vinegar
MEAL #5
27g Whey Protein Isolate with 1 tablespoon all natural peanut butter or 2 whole (OMEGA-3) EGGS with 4 whites
**** I have not had a cheat meal yet. Do you think I should wait two weeks till I work out the kinks?
I appreciate any advice or tweaks to my plan that you think could possibly benefit me

ironwarrior22
06-23-2009, 08:40 PM
judging from the amount you train and your stats you are not eating too much. My wife is similar size and has had great results with the diet. Good Luck!

tammyp
06-24-2009, 12:36 PM
if you feel your not losing, 2 days of cardio isnt alot. id add there.

GymBunny
06-24-2009, 03:36 PM
I actually am doing two hours of cardio on my two off days. I do 45 minutes every morning otherwise and try and do another 30 minutes at night. Thoughts???

Scoobysnacks
06-24-2009, 04:51 PM
Ive shared mine on the subject already.....

If you have plateaued then either add cardio or pull from diet, only two things to do, but didnt you say its only been a week? I could be wrong. You will need at least 14 days on the plan to determine if its working.