PDA

View Full Version : Species Athlete Updates!

huge285
06-24-2009, 12:14 AM
PJ BRAUN hanging out at the NPC JR NATIONALS!

http://www.rxmuscle.com/videos/c-interviews/448-pj-braun-at-the-2009-npc-jr-nationals.html

huge285
06-24-2009, 12:18 AM
IFBB Pro JulieAnn Kulla returns to the NPC JR NATIONALS to give out a trophy!

http://www.rxmuscle.com/videos/c-interviews/449-julie-ann-kulla-at-the-2009-npc-jr-nationals.html

IronFlex
06-24-2009, 01:00 AM
couple of great people right there dave. great coverage at the jr. nats.

Northman
06-24-2009, 01:39 AM
IFBB Pro JulieAnn Kulla returns to the NPC JR NATIONALS to give out a trophy!

http://www.rxmuscle.com/videos/c-interviews/449-julie-ann-kulla-at-the-2009-npc-jr-nationals.html

YES, she is from Minnesota. I knew I recognized that accent.

That would be sick! If she won the Olympia.:D

GetLean
06-24-2009, 08:42 AM
Hell Yeah that would be sweet! Didn't know she was from MN

JulieAnnK
08-03-2009, 11:19 AM
Hey Guys!
Yep, from good old Minnesooottaaaa! Thanks for all the support & of course it would be great if I won the "O"!! :)

Watch out for PJ this year as well!!!!

PJ BRAUN
08-12-2009, 02:00 PM
Awwww, thanks for the shout out lil' buddy!

Big J1
08-31-2009, 06:33 PM
An interesting weekend for Species Athletes

Houston Pro Figure ----1st Place HEATHER MAE FRENCH

North Americans..........1st Place LHWT BB JODY WALD

1st Place Figure E KAT RAMIREZ

2nd Place Figure F SHERI FISHER

3rd Place HW BB MONIQUE JONES

I will start posting these updates and answering comments on this thread with this comment...Thanks for Species Sales Manager Rob Rinck, and sponsored athletes, Kim Tilden and P.J. Braun for working the booth

Next stop is AC Pro in two weeks..Watch out for NICOLE BALL and ATHENA SIGANAKIS two of Canada's finest and KRISTY HAWKINS in women's BB..On the men's side will be competition ready CRAIG RICHARDSON and CARLO FILIPPONE's pro debut.. There may also be a JULIE ANNE KULLA sighting in figure..We will see!!

There have been some lineup changes, check out the athletes pages on www.speciesnutrition.com (http://www.speciesnutrition.com) and www.speciesnutrition.ca (http://www.speciesnutrition.ca)

Big J1
09-15-2009, 09:48 PM
Atlantic City has come and gone

Kristy Hawkins....2nd place and going to the O
Nicole Ball.....3rd place and going to the O
Athena Siganakis...12th place and highest debut athlete

Craig Richardson....7th in open and should have been a couple places higher

Carlo Filippone....14th place in the 202 in his pro debut and will be back next year to rock the house

Team U is up this week....

Jeff Rodriguez JRod will be in the house.

Maureen Meehan, our scribe, in the bodybuilding

Kat Ramirez looking for the elusive pro card in the figure..

See u in NYC

Big J1
09-15-2009, 09:50 PM
P.J. Braun and Monique Jones will be chasing the dream here....We are excited about both their chances!!!!!!

Big J1
09-22-2009, 11:37 AM
Team Universe has come and gone...

Species has turned a new pro gratz to

KAT RAMIREZ- figure E class winner Figure Nationals

other competitors

Maureen Meehan- second by a nose in the MW Bodybuilding

JROD (Jeff Rodriguez)- second by a nose in the MW Bodybuilding

Jennifer Cowan- second by a nose in the LW Bodybuilding

look for the Olympia....

Heather Mae French....top 5 figure olympia?

Nicole Ball and Kristy Hawkins will be carrying the species torch in the women's bb

tammyp
10-14-2009, 04:40 PM
just saying hey joel:)

Big J1
10-14-2009, 07:22 PM
just saying hey joel:)

Back at you gorgeous :)

Big J1
11-16-2009, 01:21 PM
Congratulations to Julie Ann Kulla who recovered from a 4th place finish in Sacremento to qualify for the 2010 Olympia with a tight 2nd place finish in Kentucky November 14th

Congratulations to PJ Braun on his 1st place HW class finish at the Eastern Americas November 14th

Watch out for Species athletes...Monique Jones, Pj Braun, Nathan DeTracy and Jennifer Buckles next weekend at the Nationals

Big J1
03-30-2010, 04:31 PM
I realize I havent updated this post since pre 2009 Nationals. but I know I have been posting this info in other places...Oh well...Lets catch this up

2009 Nationals

Nathan DeTracy 1st MW new IFBB pro
PJ Braun top 15 HW BB

Monique Jones 3rd Hw FBB
Bonnie Pappas 7th HW FBB

a shout out to Species friends and Guru clients

Lisette Acevedo 1st MW new IFBB pro
Janet Kaufmann 2nd MW FBB
Margaret Negrete 5th LW FBB
Melissa DiBernardo top 15 LW FBB

2010 Phoenix Pro

Whack Packer Mike Liberatore top 15 open IFBB mens

Dena Westerfield 5th place open IFBB women's
Colette Nelson 6th place open IFBB women's

special mention to friends of species

Zoa Linsey 3rd place open IFBB women's O qualified
Taylor Waldrop top 10 figure IFBB

2010 Arnold

Heather Mae French 3rd place open IFBB figure ("O" qualified)
Dena Westerfield 13th place open IFBB women's BB
Kim Tilden top 15 open IFBB figure

2010 New Zealand

Heather Mae French 1ST PLACE CHAMPION open IFBB figure

well that brings us up to date...

Watch for our own Sean Andros....Dros...in this Saturday's Mets in NYC

Big J1
04-28-2010, 06:59 PM
Well, we had no sponsored athletes in the Orlando pro but thanks to nychoo quite a lively booth thread....Thanks to the Bleck twins, sheila and sherry, junell robinson and julie smith as well as RobofSteel.

Dros took the Mets!!!! Weight class and overall.....oh brother now his head doesnt fit in the front door either....Congratulations again.

This weekend is a first for species, i know it is no big deal, but we are sending two booth teams into the field. Look for me and Carrie Walend and Junell Robinson at the Pittsburgh pro. and for RobofSteel, Sweet Capri and Bonnie Pappas at the Cutler. I think Dave and Dros are in PA and JTP is spearheading the effort in MA

Another shout out to Heather Grace, species booth worker, for her overall victory in the figure at the Emerald Cup....woohoo, what a great person and what a great booty!!!!!!

So Pittsburgh we get to see HMF kick some serious ass, It is Species' pleasure whenever she steps on stage.

Another quick note, PJ Braun is featured as a rising star in this month's Ironman...wtg PJ..

Last, one of the big annual events for us is the Species Nutrition NYPro show for Women...Look for Debbie Bramwell and Athena Siganakis and Colette Nelson representing Species as well as family member Sheila Bleck in her pro debut.. The booth will be packed with the return of Kat Ramirez, PJ Braun and Mel D...special guests will be in abundance,,,,maybe Tazzie Colomb ripped at 200lbs hmmmmmmm....maybe a certain male IFBB pro...hmmmm...

See you all in May!!!!!!!

Gaoshang Xiongshou
04-28-2010, 07:12 PM
Well, we had no sponsored athletes in the Orlando pro but thanks to nychoo quite a lively booth thread....Thanks to the Bleck twins, sheila and sherry, junell robinson and julie smith as well as RobofSteel.

Dros took the Mets!!!! Weight class and overall.....oh brother now his head doesnt fit in the front door either....Congratulations again.

This weekend is a first for species, i know it is no big deal, but we are sending two booth teams into the field. Look for me and Carrie Walend and Junell Robinson at the Pittsburgh pro. and for RobofSteel, Sweet Capri and Bonnie Pappas at the Cutler. I think Dave and Dros are in PA and JTP is spearheading the effort in MA

Another shout out to Heather Grace, species booth worker, for her overall victory in the figure at the Emerald Cup....woohoo, what a great person and what a great booty!!!!!!

So Pittsburgh we get to see HMF kick some serious ass, It is Species' pleasure whenever she steps on stage.

Another quick note, PJ Braun is featured as a rising star in this month's Ironman...wtg PJ..

Last, one of the big annual events for us is the Species Nutrition NYPro show for Women...Look for Debbie Bramwell and Athena Siganakis and Colette Nelson representing Species as well as family member Sheila Bleck in her pro debut.. The booth will be packed with the return of Kat Ramirez, PJ Braun and Mel D...special guests will be in abundance,,,,maybe Tazzie Colomb ripped at 200lbs hmmmmmmm....maybe a certain male IFBB pro...hmmmm...

See you all in May!!!!!!!

I hate to miss it... sounds good!

Big J1
01-07-2011, 03:03 PM
Jeez,

I cant believe the last post on this thread was before the New York Pro!!! I am going to work this weekend and prepare a full 2010 wrapup and a preview for 2011....Watch in the next couple of days for a couple announcements...AND some previews of the SPECIES ARNOLD BOOTH!!!!!

Big J1

JuanDiesel
01-07-2011, 11:33 PM
Jeez,

I cant believe the last post on this thread was before the New York Pro!!! I am going to work this weekend and prepare a full 2010 wrapup and a preview for 2011....Watch in the next couple of days for a couple announcements...AND some previews of the SPECIES ARNOLD BOOTH!!!!!

Big J1

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ARNOLD!! :yep:

tammyp
01-08-2011, 09:37 AM
x 2 juan!

Kitty Kat
01-08-2011, 10:07 AM
x3 ;-)

fitgirltitone
01-08-2011, 08:05 PM
ME 4!! :excited:

Aaron Singerman
01-08-2011, 08:05 PM
I'm not a athlete, but I will see you all there!

Melissa
01-16-2011, 03:42 PM
Umm, me 5?:excited:

The Prodigy
01-17-2011, 11:31 PM
I didn't make top 5, but ME 6th!!!:yep:

JulieAnnK
08-25-2014, 10:06 PM
Check out my new site www.JulieAnnKulla.com or visit my new blog at http://julieannkullaatjrnationals.blogspot.com/2014/08/hi-and-welcome-to-julieann-kullas-blog.html

Thanks!
J

http://www.julieannkulla.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/21-JulieAnn-Kulla-Free-Pics-Download.jpg

http://www.julieannkulla.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/20-JulieAnn-Kulla-Photographer-Model-Image-Pic.jpg

JulieAnnK
08-25-2014, 10:11 PM
Here are some other pics of me JulieAnn Kulla at Jr. Nationals

http://www.julieannkulla.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/16-JulieAnn-Kulla-Free-Images-Pics-.jpg