PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone!

thesourcecheck.com
02-16-2009, 11:21 PM
New here and just wanted to say hi as the board's newest sponsor. This place is going to be a tremendous resource for all things bodybuilding. :D Well, I'm off to look around...take care everyone and let me know if you have any questions about my board.

Zeus

SallyAnne
02-16-2009, 11:25 PM
Welcome to RXMuscle! :)

GREENMACHINE23
02-16-2009, 11:30 PM
Hello.

RazorRipped
02-16-2009, 11:32 PM
New here and just wanted to say hi as the board's newest sponsor. This place is going to be a tremendous resource for all things bodybuilding. :D Well, I'm off to look around...take care everyone and let me know if you have any questions about my board.

Zeus

Gotta respect a guy that gets right down to business at hand.:)

Hello,welcome, and good luck!

~RR

thesourcecheck.com
02-17-2009, 12:06 AM
Gotta respect a guy that gets right down to business at hand.:)

Hello,welcome, and good luck!

~RR

LOL.....maybe that came out wrong. What I meant was RXMuscle will be a tremendous resource and I'm glad to be a part of it. TSC fills a particular niche in an attempt to better the online bodybuilding community and its members. I appologize if I came off too "business oriented". Sure, I'm a sponsor.....but I also wish to be an active and contributing member of the board as well. :D

ANABOLIC1
02-17-2009, 01:56 AM
What's up brother?

Mr. Shoulders
02-17-2009, 08:54 AM
Welcome

thesourcecheck.com
02-17-2009, 09:16 AM
What's up brother?

The usual, workin' lol. How bout you?

notyou56
02-17-2009, 09:49 AM
there is a banner for TSC in the muscle menu and most of you are probably wondering if its a legit site. i have ben a member at TSC since Oct and it is a very legit site with alot of great bros. you can create a profile but you have to pay to get the info on the sources. its well worth paying 5 bucks just to check it out. you wont be disappointed.

there are NO sources as sponcers there like similar sites. you can speak your mind and your post wont get deleted for bad mouthing a source. its a growing site and you'll be very happy with all the info u can find there. :D

needtogetaas
02-17-2009, 04:24 PM
Nice welcome to the board. Everyone should check out the tsc site. It really does fill a particular niche in an attempt to better the online bodybuilding community and its members. It keeps boards like this nice and clean, and gives a place for people to find info.

MartyMcFly
02-17-2009, 04:53 PM
thanks for sponsoring the best board on the net!!

esplendido
02-17-2009, 05:27 PM
Cool!

needtogetaas
02-17-2009, 07:59 PM
there is a banner for TSC in the muscle menu and most of you are probably wondering if its a legit site. i have ben a member at TSC since Oct and it is a very legit site with alot of great bros. you can create a profile but you have to pay to get the info on the sources. its well worth paying 5 bucks just to check it out. you wont be disappointed.

there are NO sources as sponcers there like similar sites. you can speak your mind and your post wont get deleted for bad mouthing a source. its a growing site and you'll be very happy with all the info u can find there. :D
Ya I like that fact that people can go there and voice there thoughts on any source they like. Call them out if they been scammed and pretty much all the shit you can't do on most boards. Its a nice complement to all the other board. Just go there get it off your chest, look around see what others have to say about sources and shit like that. Then come back to you home site.

Chefbone
02-17-2009, 09:20 PM
Ya I like that fact that people can go there and voice there thoughts on any source they like. Call them out if they been scammed and pretty much all the shit you can't do on most boards. Its a nice complement to all the other board. Just go there get it off your chest, look around see what others have to say about sources and shit like that. Then come back to you home site.

I agree.....

Chef

Chefbone
02-17-2009, 09:23 PM
Great members on that site as well.

Chef

RazorRipped
02-17-2009, 09:27 PM
One thread in regards to thesourcecheck.com is more than sufficient in this forum.

Promote the site all you guys want, but do it in the proper forum( MUSCLE CENTRAL).

Thanks

notyou56
02-17-2009, 10:31 PM
One thread in regards to thesourcecheck.com is more than sufficient in this forum.

Promote the site all you guys want, but do it in the proper forum( MUSCLE CENTRAL).

Thanks

sorry bro but the thread i started was in MUSCLE CENTRAL. got a PM from MOUSE stating he was deleting it. maybe he moved it:confused:.

RazorRipped
02-17-2009, 10:42 PM
sorry bro but the thread i started was in MUSCLE CENTRAL. got a PM from MOUSE stating he was deleting it. maybe he moved it:confused:.

No problem. There is was some confusion(by some MODs) as to what that site is all about. Not all the MODs here come from steroid boards.:)

Spauldo
02-17-2009, 11:34 PM
welcome to the board

maxititer
02-18-2009, 05:46 AM
great idea, your service can be priceless if you will add escrow to it

bignready
02-18-2009, 04:03 PM
hey bro.good to see ya here.everyone should chheck out tsc.with no sources paying fees,you get no deleted bad reviews like on other boards

needtogetaas
02-18-2009, 10:03 PM
:confused:

maxititer
02-18-2009, 11:03 PM
Originally Posted by maxititer View Post
:confused:

you can check the source today and tomorrow that source will be gone with your members money. Nobody can guaranty that such things will not happens.

if you will offer escrow service and you can find sources agreed to work via escrow, then you can really protect your members money.

needtogetaas
02-19-2009, 09:39 PM
you can check the source today and tomorrow that source will be gone with your members money. Nobody can guaranty that such things will not happens.

if you will offer escrow service and you can find sources agreed to work via escrow, then you can really protect your members money.
Well I know the board does not work with any sources. They just allow people to talk about them and give each other as up to date feed back as you can get.

Aside from what you are talking about its about the best you can get.

RazorRipped
02-19-2009, 09:53 PM
Well I know the board does not work with any sources. They just allow people to talk about them and give each other as up to date feed back as you can get.

That's what people are paying for?

There are tons of board (with no fee) you can do that on. Mine included.:)

needtogetaas
02-19-2009, 11:13 PM

Yes well a lot of times its a lot more complicated lol. I want go into it but most people know what I mean. lol

notyou56
02-20-2009, 10:49 AM
im a member to most boards including Razor's and they are all great boards. TSC is much different than most boards. for those that are curious, check it out for 5 bucks. if u don't agree its worth paying then u cancel and it was only 5 bucks. no big deal. i personally have saved tons and not ben scammed because of this board.

needtogetaas
03-16-2009, 12:27 AM
im a member to most boards including Razor's and they are all great boards. TSC is much different than most boards. for those that are curious, check it out for 5 bucks. if u don't agree its worth paying then u cancel and it was only 5 bucks. no big deal. i personally have saved tons and not ben scammed because of this board.
:D.............

Por2gue
03-17-2009, 01:22 AM

:D:D

Bluestorm
03-17-2009, 06:09 PM

Exactly what I was thinking!

And for those newer people to the community, I strongly urge you to look up Operation Raw Deal (ORD).

And don't think that you can't be scammed. Some of the best go bad.