PDA

View Full Version : My journey as an NPC Bikini Competitor

vanessaleigh
05-23-2013, 10:37 AM
Hi everyone! I am officially in my first off-season for bikini prep! I love the motivation and inspiration from other competitors so I decided this would be a great way to track and discuss all of our progress.

Quick history - I competed my first time in Spring 2012 in figure and made the switch to bikini this past spring 2013. I competed in 3 shows and placed 6th out of 20 girls in my biggest show. I am proud of my progress and love everything about being on that stage! I am currently in off-season on a somewhat strict diet working on gaining some size, especially in my lower half. I will be choosing shows for fall in the next couple weeks and by end of June I will be start full prep again. This is a passion of mine and I am looking forward to the future!

The Prodigy
05-23-2013, 11:21 PM
WELCOME TO RX GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will find a great group of girls here! Feel free to post pics, videos, workouts...anything! I will be following along!!!!!!!!

vanessaleigh
05-30-2013, 11:44 PM
Amazing day today! Thank you to RX girl for my spotlight interview:

http://www.rxmuscle.com/rx-girl-articles/athlete-profiles/8341-spotlight-on-npc-bikini-competitor-vanessa-leigh-kurtzmanspotlight-on-npc-bikini-competitor-vanessa-leigh-kurtzman.html

Got me excited for the future and added to my motivation for tomorrow's morning cardio routine. I am looking forward to sharing my experience and training through this forum. I am currently debating competing in fall of 2013. I want to get up on stage again and give it my all...but, I also want to take the time to make the progress and muscle gains and come back in the spring with a stronger and tighter physique. Any opinions to help with this decision? Would love the feedback and support!