PDA

View Full Version : Hair Shedding

Angela123
06-24-2009, 07:20 PM
In regards to hairloss/shedding when using AAS...what helps?

Shampoos, vitamins, supps, along with dosages? I know people have listed things, I just can't find the posts.

Does saw palmetto work? Or am I thinking of the wrong thing? I thought someone told me to use that if you see that you are shedding hair. I could be wrong though.

sassy69
06-24-2009, 08:28 PM
Nizoral shampoo - 1% is available in most stores next to the dandruff shampoo. 2% is available online at places like wholesalehairproducts.com. Use 1% EOD. It helps a lot w/ DHT-driven hairloss. Once the cycles' compound(s) clear (ref half-life & detection time), the whole effect stops and hair will grow back as normal.

NOt sure how effective it is for AAS-related hairloss, but Biotin (a B-vitamin) is helpful for strengthening hair & nails.

Also I think thyroid issues and low estrogen can cause hairloss as well, so probably worthwhile to pay attention to when things happen and what you are putting into your body.

sorel_c
06-24-2009, 08:39 PM
they got one out by the name folic x i think. its a mixture of saw palmetto, nettle root, and a few other herbs. i use it. Defeitnly works
( i know i know,, i use it and dont know the name. RETARD)

same with the shampoo listed above

Tami Bellon
07-29-2009, 11:12 PM
Too much t3 will lead to falling and dry brittle hair and nails. Primo will cause falling....there are a couple of others but those seem to be the big 2 if I'm thinking right.

sassy69
07-30-2009, 12:40 AM
Too much t3 will lead to falling and dry brittle hair and nails. Primo will cause falling....there are a couple of others but those seem to be the big 2 if I'm thinking right.

Winstrol has been known to be a bit brutal as well.

Jimmy Hendrix
07-30-2009, 08:41 AM
use nioxin shampoo, conditioner and the booster. your hairdresser can get it at the supply house.