PDA

View Full Version : Dieselbolan

Gbaby23
06-24-2009, 07:53 PM
Just wanted to thank Need2 on a badass product. I ran the Diesel by itself for four weeks, along with a good diet of course, and got awesome results. Starting out at 180pds, at 12 % bf, to 191pds at 8 % bf. Strength gains were pretty sick as well as the size. I am currently on my fourth week of my pct with the trs package from Primordial Performance and I have continued to grow and get stronger. I will remain a loyal customer to needto with results like I got. So hats off to you bro on a great product! :flex:

IronCrusher
06-25-2009, 12:29 PM
Just wanted to thank Need2 on a badass product. I ran the Diesel by itself for four weeks, along with a good diet of course, and got awesome results. Starting out at 180pds, at 12 % bf, to 191pds at 8 % bf. Strength gains were pretty sick as well as the size. I am currently on my fourth week of my pct with the trs package from Primordial Performance and I have continued to grow and get stronger. I will remain a loyal customer to needto with results like I got. So hats off to you bro on a great product! :flex:

Do you have some pictures for us bro?

Gbaby23
06-25-2009, 12:37 PM
No, that is one thing that I wish I could go back and do a before and after pic. Sorry man.

IronFlex
06-25-2009, 01:13 PM
sounds like great results.

IronCrusher
06-25-2009, 02:00 PM
No, that is one thing that I wish I could go back and do a before and after pic. Sorry man.

You can get us a "now" picture though.

Gbaby23
06-25-2009, 05:41 PM
Will try to post up a pic if i can get my cousins camera, if not u all will just have to take my word on it and give it a try ;)

Gbaby23
06-25-2009, 05:44 PM
Hey crusher i was also going to ask u if Need2 is having any sales going on? wanting to get my hands on some beastdrol for a future cycle, Need2 told me it has a long shelf life.

IronCrusher
06-25-2009, 11:19 PM
Hey crusher i was also going to ask u if Need2 is having any sales going on? wanting to get my hands on some beastdrol for a future cycle, Need2 told me it has a long shelf life.

You have a PM.

needtogetaas
06-25-2009, 11:20 PM
Yes I got a big big sale going on now. Cheaper products and also free products. Please pm me for a discount code I will hook you up. The sale was sent out by email to our regular customers but I don't mind sharing it with a few good bro's too.

Get on our mailing list and you will get all the good deals as soon as they come out.

Gbaby23
06-26-2009, 12:50 AM
Kick ass bro, will deff. check it all out.