PDA

View Full Version : KING LaRaZZi's Transformation/Training Journal

KING LaRaZZi
05-27-2013, 12:21 PM
Day 1: Memorial Day!!! Monday, May 27, 2K13Today is the first day of my transformation journey. I am OBESE. 1 year from now, I will not be considered OBESE, ever again. I AM change. I WILL change my appearance. I WILL change my mental approach to life. As my journey unfolds, I will eventually reveal more about myself. Today, and for the next couple of weeks, it is important to start regarding FOOD as a necessary means to an end. FOOD needs to be seen as FUEL, only. There is no comfort in COOKIES, CAKES, CANDIES, CHIPS, SODA, etc. anymore. There WON'T be any mental/emotional attachment to food, anymore. FOOD fuels the body. PERIOD.

Strengthrehab
05-27-2013, 12:52 PM
That seemed very cathartic for you. You've taken the first step. You can do this.

KING LaRaZZi
05-28-2013, 11:24 AM
During this first couple of weeks, it is more of a transitional period for me. I am "CLEANING HOUSE." CLEANING HOUSE, is a preparatory period for me literally CLEAN HOUSE (cleaning out my kitchen, replacing un-healthy with healthy). More importantly it is a transitional period MENTALLY. I know there are going to be times during my JOURNEY when everything will just ‘CLICK’; those are the times that I will be reaping the individual, miniscule VICTORIES. I am MENTALLY preparing for the times when diet, physical activity, and the lack of motivation will be low. I am VISUALIZING how I will OVERCOME these little battles to actually WIN my war.

KING LaRaZZi
05-29-2013, 03:12 PM
I QUIT smoking, FOREVER. I quit smoking Sunday, May 26, 2K13. I have been smoking approximately (1+) pack of cigarettes/ daily for around 2 years. I had never smoked a cigarette, prior. I originally started smoking to lose weight. I was 423lbs. at one time. My day was not complete if I could not smoke a cigarette and tag-team my coffee with Mt. Dew. I would smoke cigarettes and drink abnormal amounts of iced coffee & Mt. Dew, every day. I would barely eat anything, too. It helped. I would lose 50-60lbs. I would eventually REGAIN what I had lost and then some.Over the last several months I have come to the REALIZATION that the only reason I was smoking cigarettes----BOREDOM. If I was bored watching TV, I would step outside for a SMOKE. If I was waiting for my fiancé, I would wait outside and have a SMOKE. Finish eating a meal, drive from one destination to another, or just because…..I would give myself an EXCUSE for a cigarette.I would hear myself wheezing going up/down the stairs in my house. I would wake up in the middle of the night hearing my lungs whistle with every breath. I would awaken in the morning to get ready for work and cough up dark brown sputum. Yet, I couldn’t wait to get out the door for my cigarette (& coffee).I have not had the urge to SMOKE a cigarette since Sunday. Perhaps, I will perform 10 BURPEES, if the urge is to return.

KING LaRaZZi
05-30-2013, 02:22 PM
ANALYSIS: The detailed examination & process ofseparating something into its constituent elements.

ANALYSIS of SELF: I am OBESE. I know what I willACCOMPLISH. (1) I understand that NUTRITION is KING. (2) LIFTING weights adds lean body tissue. LBM directly correlates to a fastermetabolism. (3)CARDIOVASCULAR exercisehelps burn excess calories and contributes to overall better cardiovascularhealth. I understand that I will have toimplement all (3) facets to accomplish my transformation.

PARALYSIS: Inability to move or function; total stoppageor severe impairment of thought and/or activity.

PARALYSIS of ANALYSIS of SELF: Should I try P90X or Tae-Bo? Should I start marathon training or should Ijust ride a recumbent bike for an hour? Should I try the South Beach Diet or a Carb Cycling diet? Low carb diet or 40-40-20 diet? Should I do a Salt Water Flush (SWF) or a MasterCleanse? Should I space out my mealsevery 3 hours or should I practice INTERMITTENT FASTING (IF)? With so much information readily available atyour fingertips; it is definitely confusing as to which program to follow. And because we can INSTANTLY get answers fromthe internet with a few taps on a keyboard; we try something for a period oftime and if we don’t see INSTANT change we toss the information to the side andwe’re on to the next QUICK FIX ‘SCHEME.’ We can get the information FAST and if we don’tsee the results AS fast we assume there is no validity to the THEORY. This has been a problem of mine for years. I believe ANY/EVERY program can/will workassuming there is some fore-thought & perseverance involved. I havebeen researching for ….YEARS!!!! I didn’tjust wake up one day FAT and OBESE. Ididn’t wake up one day and say I want to be LEAN and MUSCULAR, either. I have wanted to START for years.

It is EASY. It isEASY to become OVERWHELMED. It is EASYto open a bag of Doritos, smoke a cigarette, and drink Mt. Dew and try to makea DECISION… tomorrow. ANALYSIS of PARALYSIS.

I think…you gotta have FAITH. I think you have to jump in feet first andCOMMIT to the endeavor. I think it isIMPORTANT to lay a solid FOUNDATION in the beginning. I will start with a BASIC template fornutrition, weight training, and cardiovascular exercise. Something basic, that can be easily maintainedwhile seeing progress. Each MONTH I willbegin to ADD/SUBTRACT from each of the (3) to maintain steady progress.

FUCK easy!!!

KING LaRaZZi
06-01-2013, 02:20 PM
I spent the whole day, Friday, and the first half of thisSaturday fixing my sprinkler system. Ihave over (50) sprinkler heads that I had to dig up to find out if they neededto be replaced or if my irrigation pipes had any leaks. GOOD NEWS!!!! I did not have any leaky irrigation pipes, but I did have to replacewell over 20 sprinkler heads. I considerthat an easy way to get in a lot of low impact activity. I did spend a lot of time digging a lot ofholes, getting up & down, walking back and forth to my shut-off valve toeach sprinkler head ( sometimes 2-3X/ head), and of course packing andprotecting each sprinkler head with cement donuts. BAD NEWS!!!! My fiancéindirectly told me yesterday morning that I am FAT. She was mentioning people in general andOBESITY and remarked, “QUIT EATING FOR AWHILE!!!” WE started laughing, but immediately tearswelled up in my eyes and she knew I took it personally. I have wanted to change this for some yearsnow and have been thinking about it a lot since I had seen pictures of us on ourvacation to the Dominican Republic at the beginning of May this year. I was not this person when we first met 8years ago. I was 250lbs. I was very active. I can’t blame her; she didn’t sign up forthis. “Why not try the 423lbs tub ofLARD instead of the 250lbs of rock hard meathead?” LOL! I don’t necessarily want to be 250lbs. of muscle;I do want to be healthier as I get older. (I rather hear it from her, thananyone else.) Not only does she love me;she is truly being my BESTFRIEND, too.
So for the rest of the day I am going to try some of theadvice my fiancé gave me and “QUIT EATING FOR AWHILE!!!”

KING LaRaZZi
06-03-2013, 12:39 PM
Well, I did a lot of yard work this weekend. Went to Home Depot this weekend and boughtall new yard/lawn equipment. Spent alittle over $800. I definitely got somegreat prices for everything that I will need. Since I am in Florida, and June 1st kicked off HURRICANEseason. We have received rain every day since. This will count as a lot of NEATcalories burned, at least once a week.
NEAT (Non-ExerciseActivity Thermogenesis) is just a fancy way of getting more active outsideof one’s typical exercise routine. Anyonecan expend more NEAT calories by becoming more active throughout their day thanusual. Take the stairs instead of theelevator, stand instead of sitting down, etc. For me, Wednesday will be the designated day for yard work. Mowing, edging, whacking, pruning, blowing,and raking should help expend extra calories just by moving around more.
I will start logging my exercise activity and diet regiment,shortly. Good news!!! 380lbs. (-3lbs from last Memorial Day Monday) NEAT.

KING LaRaZZi
06-03-2013, 07:35 PM
Day 8: Part II
It's gonna be slow goin' at first. A lot of the things that are at the beginning; everyone can do.......for example:
I hate doing cardio (Who doesn't???).... so I need to find ways to make it interesting enough for me to do it (I definitely need it, too), and continue to improve upon.
So this is what I will be doing over the next couple of weeks.
Treadmill Run: 1 mile / 1.0 INC / 3.0 MPH - 221 cals = 19:44
(Pathetic, I know.)
Throughout the next couple of weeks I need to pick up the pace, increase the incline, or a combination of both to continue to improve my overall fitness level.

Strengthrehab
06-03-2013, 10:25 PM
Good job man. Keep going.

KING LaRaZZi
06-04-2013, 06:49 PM
60 Min Treadmill 2.5 SPD 6.0 INC 692 CALS 151 HR

KING LaRaZZi
06-04-2013, 06:50 PM
Thanks bro, I appreciate the encouragement.

KING LaRaZZi
06-06-2013, 06:30 PM
Day 11: Thursday, June 6, 2K13
Well, Wednesday, I spent the better part of 6.5 hours doing all of my lawn work. Mowing, weeding, edging, whacking, pruning, raking, and spraying down the outside of my house for the normal outside pests. I felt like total SHIT after doing that yesterday.
Today, I think I have definitely gone through my "METABOLIC SHIFT."
60 min ELLIPTICAL Level 1 / 127-130 MHR / 295 Cals / 2.76 Miles

KING LaRaZZi
06-07-2013, 04:57 PM
Day 12: Friday, June 7, 2K13
60 MIN ELLIPTICAL / 118-124 MHR / 440 CALS / 3.70 MILES

KING LaRaZZi
06-10-2013, 11:06 AM
Saturday, June 8, 2K13
60 MIN ELLIPTICAL / 118-121 / 350 CALS / 2.84 MILES
Sunday, June 9, 2K13
OFF
Monday, June 10, 2K13
373LBS

KING LaRaZZi
06-10-2013, 06:22 PM
Day 15: Monday, June 10, 2K13
72 MIN ELLIPTICAL / 122-132 MHR / 512 CALS / 4.79 MILES

KING LaRaZZi
06-11-2013, 06:38 PM
Day 16: Tuesday, June 16, 2K13
Workout 1:
60 MIN ELLIPTICAL(LVL2) / 123-130 MHR / 356 CALS / 3.33 MILES
Workout 2:
78 MIN ELLIPTICAL(LVL2) / 137-141 MHR / 451 CALS / 4.22 MILES

KING LaRaZZi
06-13-2013, 10:45 AM
Day 17: Wednesday, June 12, 2K13
Spent 2.5 hours mowing, raking, edging, whacking, pruning, and blowing my yard, Wednesday, June 12, 2K13(Day 17).
Cardio up this afternoon......

KING LaRaZZi
06-13-2013, 06:27 PM
Day 18: Thursday, June 13, 2K13 Part II
99MIN ELLIPTICAL(LVL2) / 132-134 MHR / 566 CALS / 5.29 MILES

KING LaRaZZi
06-15-2013, 03:39 PM
Day 20: Saturday, June 15, 2K13
Day 19: I spent the better part of 2.5+ hours patching a hole in the garage attic/ceiling.
Day 20:
90 MIN ELLIPTICAL / 113-117 MHR / 488 CALS / 4.56 MILES
Happy Father's Day everyone!!!!

KING LaRaZZi
06-17-2013, 12:28 PM
Day 22: Monday, June 17, 2K13
The beginning of another exciting week.
Very hot and humid out today.
367LBS.
PM cardio coming up....

KING LaRaZZi
06-17-2013, 06:56 PM
Day 20: Monday, June 17, 2K13 Part: 2
WORKOUT 1:
60 MIN ELLIPTICAL(LVL3) / 131-134 MHR / 395 CALS / 3.69 MILES
WORKOUT 2:
60 MIN ELLIPTICAL(LVL3) / 138-139 MHR / 416 CALS / 3.89 MILES
Had great workout today. Feels good to move after taking Sunday off.
I try to maintain a 75% MHR or 60% VO2 MAX. Maintaining this HR ("ALL DAY LONG" cruising speed)
and under for me is imperative for a couple of reasons:
1. I am on a high fat diet, so if I were to move faster and increase my HR I would start catabolizing lean muscle tissue.
2. The longer I stay in this HR zone; the more calories are burned from fat.
AND
3. When I have completed my cardio sessions, I want to feel like a I had a good workout.
I want to be excited about doing another workout, tomorrow. I want to feel like I have released my natural growth hormone; not a cortisol dump. Although there is a time and a place for going for "the burn," training for "failure," it is not at this stage. I do not want stress my CNS.

KING LaRaZZi
06-18-2013, 12:54 PM
Day 23: Tuesday, June 18, 2K13
67 MIN ELLIPTICAL(LVL3) / 121-123 MHR / 495 CALS / 4.62 MILES
My overall aerobic conditioning is getting better. If you notice my
HR is kind of low; while my work output(calories burned) and my mileage
is increasing.
That means, I will gradually have to increase my intensity to raise my HR,
increase work output, and increase mileage, too.
That's it for today!!!!

KING LaRaZZi
06-20-2013, 06:21 PM
Day 25: Thursday, June 20, 2K13
Tuesday was an amazing night. I got to see BILLY IDOL play at
REH, in Clearwater, Florida. The show was NON-STOP energy for
2 hours. AMAZING!!!!! If you ever get the opportunity to see BILLY
IDOL, do it!!!!
Day 24: Wednesday, June 19, 2K13
I spent 3+ hours maintaining my lawn Wednesday morning.
I felt like a burnt matchstick by NOON. (NEAT calories!!!) I went
swimming later that afternoon. I wear a FITBIT everyday. I walked
3.5 miles in 3 hours AROUND my home doing my weekly landscaping.
Right now, I feel great. BAD NEWS....at 3:30AM my A/C con-
densing unit stopped working. Hopefully, it will be working
before going to bed later, tonight.
Up next.....PM cardio:
79 MIN ELLIPTICAL(LVL3) / 147-148 MHR / 659 CALS / 6.16 MILES
Today, since I was feeling guilty about not doing traditional
cardio, I up'd the intensity of my cardio session; that is why
my HR is alittle above normal.

David Lees
06-21-2013, 08:39 AM
Are you training with weights at all or just strictly cardio?

KING LaRaZZi
06-21-2013, 10:26 AM
I am training with weights, too. It is nothing worth mentioning right now. I will probably start posting my entire workout starting in July.

KING LaRaZZi
06-21-2013, 10:29 AM
It is funny, I will not do cardio without weights like most do when trying to lose weight. I do both because I want the fatloss even though it might not be profound for awhile. It is a "CATCH-22." I would like to see more now even though it is a "JOURNEY."

KING LaRaZZi
06-21-2013, 07:23 PM
Day 26: Friday, June 21, 2K13

72 MIN ELLIPTICAL(LVL3) / 122-123 MHR / 537 CALS / 5.02MILES

I don't think I had eaten enough food prior to cardio today. I did not feel like doing it; but I did. My attention would wane; I had to activelybring my MIND'S attention back to my GOALS. My HR is where I wanted it to be, although I felt sort of weak, today. Maybe the week has caught up to me. I have one more cardio session to performthis week.

Big Baldwin
06-21-2013, 07:29 PM
They say it takes 30 days to turn something into a habit.. Keep pushing brother!

KING LaRaZZi
06-22-2013, 03:44 PM
Thanks, bro. I'm moving like a FREIGHT TRAIN!!!(I'm the size of a FREIGHT TRAIN, too. LOL!)
They say it takes 30 days to turn something into a habit.. Keep pushing brother!

KING LaRaZZi
06-22-2013, 03:44 PM
Day 27: Saturday, June 22, 2K13
79 MIN ELLIPTICAL(LVL3) / 137-139 MHR / 665 CALS / 6.21 MILES
ROCK'D my final cardio session for the week!!! Weigh-in
Monday AM!!!!
Have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!

KING LaRaZZi
06-24-2013, 11:12 AM
Day 29: Monday, June 24, 2K13
I had a very nice weekend(SUNDAY). Spent Sunday
afternoon hiking through Emerson Point Preserve,
located in Palmetto, Florida. It was very nice!!!
Wishing everyone a happy WORK WEEK ahead!!!
Now on to some "Not So Good News". After everything
that I had ACCOMPLISHED last week, I lost "0" lbs.
ZERO, ZIP, ZILCH!!!! I don't know if that is good or
bad. I think it might depend on how you look at the
glass. I would be lying if I were to say I was not
disappointed.
It could be a number of reasons why:
1. I performed my cardio intensity to high/low?
2. I didn't drink enough waster?
3. I did/didn't eat enough food?
or
4. After losing weight 4 weeks in a row my body
is trying to acclimate before losing anymore?
I do feel very good. I feel good AEROBICALLY. I
feel good PHYSICALLY/MENTALLY. I have energy ALL DAY LONG.
I am a HELLUVA lot more active than I was 30 days ago.
So maybe, I should concentrate on the NEWFOUND
'WELL-BEING' I am experiencing.
Anyways, I started this JOURNEY on the 27th of May.
I will be recording/photographing my progress Thursday,
June 27th. I will be changing my weekly weigh-ins
from Mondays to Saturdays starting Saturday, June
29th. I have not had any cheat foods/meals since
I started almost 30 days ago. If by chance, I am
able to record some weightloss by Saturday AM, I will
have a cheat meal Saturday night. If not, then I
will wait another 30 days before considering one, again.
Up next, CARDIO PM.....

KING LaRaZZi
06-24-2013, 06:21 PM
Day 29: Monday, June 24, 2K13 Part II
84 MIN ELLIPTICAL(LVL4) / 140-146 MHR / 798 CALS / 7.46 MILES

KING LaRaZZi
06-25-2013, 06:08 PM
Day 30: Tuesday, June 25, 2K13
78 MIN ELLIPTICAL(LVL4) / 144-146 MHR / 750 CALS / 7.01 MILES
Great day for cardio. Just go lost in the music. My aerobic base
is definitely IMPROVING on the daily. That is what I am trying to
go by INSTINCTIVELY. I YEARN to feel good everyday, now. That one,
of many, PERSONAL goals I have set for myself during this timeframe.

ianlauer
06-25-2013, 08:28 PM
Great job staying on top of the training!

KING LaRaZZi
06-27-2013, 10:47 AM
Thanks, I appreciate the encouragement.

KING LaRaZZi
06-27-2013, 10:56 AM
Day 31: Wednesday, June 26, 2K13
Spent the first 3 hours of my day doing lawn
maintenance and landscaping.
Up next,................PM cardio:

KING LaRaZZi
06-27-2013, 06:04 PM
Day 32: Thursday, June 27, 2K13 Part II
90 MIN ELLIPTICAL(LVL4) / 135-137 MHR / 841 CALS / 7.86 MILES
Feel great after my cardio. KICK A$$!!!

KING LaRaZZi
06-28-2013, 06:19 PM
Day 33: Friday, June 28, 2K13
PM Cardio:
60 MIN ELLIPTICAL(LVL4) / 119-123 MHR / 534 CALS / 4.99 MILES
Tomorrow, I will have my first official Saturday weigh-in...
and I will take my monthly measurements. I will have (1) final
cardio workout for the week.

KING LaRaZZi
06-29-2013, 03:51 PM
Day 34: Saturday, June 29, 2K13
Happy Saturday!!!!!
Last Saturday of the month; and first Saturday 'weigh-in'
and measurements. My progress for the past 34 days have been
very positive. I have lost approximately 25lbs & 3 inches
around my waist while maintaining arm, chest quad, and calf girth.
363LBS
I will be changing and recording certain aspects i would
like to accomplish throughout the month of July.
- Drink at least 1 gallon H20 / day
- 1 tsp of cayenne pepper / day
- 2 TBS of ACV / day
- 3g of Fish Oil / day
- 2.6g of EPO / day
- 3g Vit C / day
- 1 tsp Sea Salt / day (stimulate adrenals)
I will start a proper weightlifting program, a beginner
calisthenics program, as well as changing the mode of cardio
I will be performing.
My aerobic capacity has increased dramatically the last month.
Instead of continuing on the elliptical trainer for my
long duration cardio, I would like to challenge myself
by walking on treadmill at a 15% incline maintaining 60%
VO2MAX. I will add (2) HIT cardio sessions / week on the
elliptical. If I don't see results this month with the change
in cardio I will change back.
To celebrate this change in cardio:
40 MIN INCLINE(C) 15% 1.5SPD / 138-152 MHR / 410 CALS / 1.12 MILES
HAPPY WEEKEND TO ALL!!!!
Cheat meal tonite..............LONGHORN STEAKHOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!

KING LaRaZZi
07-01-2013, 11:26 AM
Day 36: Monday, July 1, 2K13
HAPPY JULY!!!!!!
Great month ahead!!!
I have alot of personal GOALS I want to obtain.
Saturday night's cheat meal was awesome. I had the
spicy habanero sirloin with extra bleu cheese and parm-
esan crust. I had a baked potato with extra butter, a
sweet potato with extra butter, a parmesan ranch and
butter flavored corn on the cobb, and parmesan crusted
asparagus. For desert, a caramel apple goldrush. What
a wonderful dinner to close out the month of June. By
the end of the day Sunday(night) around 11PM I weighed
in at 361.5lbs. A difference of 1.5lbs fromthe previous
day. AWESOME!!!!
This month I will be starting a more regimented weight-
lifting routine. I am going to ACCLIMATE my body to the
routine; and each month I will add a new facet of health/
fitness.
MONDAY: CHEST
B/P 5 X 6 X 135
LLIFTS(FLOOR) 25
I/P 5 X 6 X 135
LLIFTS 25
D/P 5 X 6 X 135
LLFITS 25
D. P/O 3 X 12 X 20
LLIFTS 25
4-WAY NECK 4 X 25 X 10
LLIFTS 25
PULL/UP (CAN'T DO (1))
DIPS (CAN'T DO (1))
AB R/O X 1
TIRE FLIP(500LBS) X 1
W/R 1 X 5(U/D X 2)
Today, this afternoon I will begin my incline treadmill
walking program. I will start out at a 15% incline right
from the start and the speed will be 1.8 MPH and will in-
crease by 1/10th every week.

KING LaRaZZi
07-01-2013, 05:40 PM
Day 36: Monday, July 1, 2K13 Part II
PM Cardio:
Today was challenging. I started my incline treadmill cardio
routine. For whatever the reason, my HR spiked to 155 before the
30 min mark. I was definitely breathing heavy and I did start to
cramp in the abdominals. So I broke the 60 min cardio into
(2) 30 min sessions seperated by a 5 min rest between. Funny,
the (2) 30 min session was definitely better. Maybe it was
from the cheat meal Saturday night, the workout this morning,
or taking Sunday, or maybe a combination of all (3).
30 MIN INCLINE / 15% / 1.8SPD / 316 CALS / 0.92 MILES / 155 MHR
30 MIN INCLINE / 15% / 1.8SPD / 353 CALS / 1.00 MILES / 163 MHR
(The (2) 30 minute session I did cheat(by holding the handrails)
to get a better control of my HR and then I did start to increase
the speed incrementally to 1) catch my breath and 2) to learn to
feel ho fast my legs will be moving at 3.0 mph at a 15% incline.)
I will DEFINITELY catch the elusive "60" t-row.

KING LaRaZZi
07-02-2013, 03:39 PM
Day 37: Tuesday, July 2, 2K13
Last night after I got home and finished all my
chores before the end of my day, my fiance and I
fell asleep watching TV. I woke and sent her up-
stairs to be while I made sure the house was LOCKED
down and I poured myself (2) litres of water. As I
was heading upstairs I slipped and twisted my left
ankle. Talk about WAKING UP FAST!!!! It is bothersome
to walk; so today I went to WALMART to purchase an ankle
brace. Unfortunately, I will not be performing the in-
cline treadmill walk, and I will return to the elliptical
machine for my fatloss program. This SUCKS!!! I will
work around the injury until I can manage to flex my
foot without any type of pain. Hopefully it isn't bad
soft tissue damage.
358.5LBS
TUESDAY: BACK
P/D 5 X 12 X 100
S/UPS(FLOOR) 25
BO ROWS 5 X 6 X 95
S/UPS 25
DL 10 X 95 / 6 X 105 / 4 X 135
S/UPS 25
S. LROW 5 X 12 X 100
S/UPS 25
4-WAY NECK 4 X 25 X 10
S/UPS 25
PULL/UP (CANT DO (1))
DIP (CANT DO (1))
AB R/O X 1
TIRE FLIP(500LBS) X 1
W/R 1 X 5(UP/DOWN X 2)
62 MIN ELLIPTICAL(LVL5) / 131-135 MHR / 625 CALS / 5.84 MILES

KING LaRaZZi
07-08-2013, 11:26 AM
Day 43: Monday, July 8, 2K13
Happy Monday!!!!! It is the start of another week!
Another chance to get it right!!!
I have not been able to log my workouts/thoughts
due to the July 4th festivities, but thatdoes not
mean I did not do the things to get me closer to
my goals. My GOALS are always on th front of my
mind, no matter what I might be doing or where I
might be. So let's catch-up:
Day 38: Wednesday, July 3, 2K13
Spent the first 3+ hours of my day mowing, edging,
trimming, blowing, spraying, and maintaining my lawn.
NEAT calories!!!!
Day 39: Thursday, July 4, 2K13
Happy Independence Day!!!!
356.5LBS
W/U-10 X 45 EACH
BP
P-PR
B/N P-PR
U-ROW
G-MORN
ROM DL
DL
CL/PR
BI-C
TR-EXT
CL/PR 3 X 6 X 95
S. MIL PR (F) 6 X 95
S. MIL PR (B) 6 X 95
S LAT 2 X 6 X 20
F LAT 2 X 6 X 20
R LAT 2 X 6 X 20
0/H LAT 2 X 6 X 5
UP-ROW 2 X 6 X 95
BAR SHR 3 X 6 X 135
WR CURL 2 X 12 X 45
SM-CALF 4 X 15 X 95
4-WAY NECK 4 X 10 X 25
60 MIN INCLINE(C) 1.5 SPD / 15% INC / 885 CALS / 1.5 MILES
Day 40: Friday, July 5, 2K13
-OFF-
After spraining my ankle at the beginning of the month
and performing calf exercises yesterday, my lower extrem-
ities feel a little tore up.
Day 41: Saturday, July 6, 2K13
-OFF-
358.5LBS
Today is basically another day off with the exception of
NEAT calories burned cleaning, maintaining, rearranging,
my garage, fixing my motorcycle, and some other chores
around my house.
Day 42: Sunday, July 7, 2K13
356.5LBS
CHEST:
W/U-10 X 45 EACH
BP
P-PR
B/N P-PR
U-ROW
G-MORN
ROM DL
DL
CL/PR
BI-C
TR-EXT
BP 6 X 185 / 6 X 190 / 5 X 195
LLIFTS-10
IP(D) 6 X 60 / 6 X 75
LLIFTS-10
DP 6 X 185 / 6 X 190
LLIFTS-10
4-WAY NECK 4 X 15 X 25
LLIFTS-10
LLIFTS-10
SM-CALF 4 X 15 X 45
WR-C 4 X 15 X 45
TIRE FLIP(500LBS) X 2
AB R/O X 2
30 MIN STEPMILL(GAUNTLET) SELF PACE LVL 1
56 FLOORS / 338 CALS / 1.18 MILES
15MIN INCLINE(C) 1.5 SPD / 15% INC/ 221 CALS / 0.37 MILES

KING LaRaZZi
07-08-2013, 05:22 PM
Day 43: Monday, July 8, 2k13 Part II
72 MIN ELLIPTICAL / 138 MHR / 1.5 SPD / 15% INC / 700 CALS / 1.85 MILES

KING LaRaZZi
07-09-2013, 02:05 PM
Day 44: Tuesday, July 9, 2K13
Happy Tuesday!!!
Chipped of a piece of my front tooth working out, today.
Went to the dentist office and was lucky to only have a
fill. Needless to say I was a little "DEVASTATED" when
it happened. I will tell you I was a little overzealous
the workout. I need to work on the 'HERE & NOW' aspect,
instead of shooting off like some firecracker. I need to
RELEARN how to HARNESS my ENERGY.
BACK-
W/U-10 X 45
P/PR ROM D/L BI CURL
B/N P/PR G. MORN TRI-EXT
BP DL SQ
U-ROW CL/PR
-------------------------------------
P/D 6 X 175 / 6 X 187.5 / 6 X 200
SITUPS 10
B/O ROW 6 X 135 / 6 X 140
SITUPS 10
S L ROW 6 X 150 / 6 X 162.5
SITUPS 10
DL 6 X 135 / 6 X 140 / 6 X 145
SITUPS 10
4-WAY NECK 4 X 15 X 25
SITUPS 10
R WR C 4 X 15 X 20
S C RAISE 4 X 15 X NO WEIGHT
TIRE FLIP(500LBS) X 2
AB R/O N/A
PM CARDIO----->

KING LaRaZZi
07-09-2013, 05:33 PM
Day 44: Tuesday, July 9, 2K13 Part II
45 MIN INC(C) / 138 MHR / 1.5 SPD / 15% INC / 430 CALS / 1.16 MILES
Power went out in the middle of a 96 MIN cardio session, so I decided
to split my cardio session into (2) 45 MIN sessions.
32 MIN INC(C)---------------->Power went out again. Unfortunately,
I did not get any of the numbers off the readout.

KING LaRaZZi
07-11-2013, 04:44 PM
Day 46: Thursday, July 11, 2K13
Day 45: Wednesday, July 10, 2K13
Spent 4.5HRS landscaping and maintaining my lawn.
I went around the front of my house weeding/maintaing
all of my sprinkler heads. I rebulbed all of my accent
lighting in the front of my house. Inside, I replaced
a couple of AC vents. I had my bi-yearly AC maintenance
at the shop and my home yesterday, too.
NEAT calories!!!! Hooray!!!!
Thursday, July 11, 2K13
SHOULDERS:
W/U: 10 X 45 EACH
P/PR / ROM D/L / BI CURL
B/N P/PR / G. MORN/ TRI-EXT
BP / DL / SQ / U-ROW
CL/PR / B/O ROW
----------------------------------
CL/PR 6 X 95 / 6 X 115 / 6 X 135
P-PR 6 X 135
B/N P-PR 6 X 95
U-ROW 6 X 95(NARROW) / 6 X 95(WIDE)
B SHR 6 X 135 / 6 X 185 / 6 X 205
S LAT 2 X 6 X 25
F LAT 2 X 6 X 25
R LAT 2 X 6 X 25
O LAT 2 X 6 X 7.5
-----------------------------------
BI CURL 3 X 10 X 45
ST T EX 3 X 10 X 45
WR CURL 4 X 15 X 45(ADD 5 REPS E/WEEK UNTIL 100 TOTAL REPS;THEN STARTOVE ADD 5LBS 4 X 15)
60 MIN INC(C) / 127 MHR / 1.5 SPD / 15% INC / 685 CALS / 1.84 MILES
I have come to the conclusion, through all my research, that while dieting via a HI FAT
protocol, that LOW INTENSITY STEADY STATE cardio is the best cardio protocol to follow.
My HR should not get much higher than 130 BPM. I dont necessarily want to go any higher
than 130 BPM because the cardio then requires carbohydrates(glucose)....right? I do not
want a cortisol dump, either. I don't want to lose weight so quickly that I have tremendous
amounts of lose skin, but a skinny fat version of myself. I understand that excess skin
and stretchmarks are inevitable.
I MUST PROGRESSIVELY LIFT HEAVIER E/D, WHILE PERFORMING MORE WORK. HEAVY WEIGHTS MEANS
MORE MUSCLE. MORE MUSCLE MEANS MORE FATLOSS. My aerobic capacity continues to increase.
I feel great everyday.
My only concern, DOES THIS CARDIO ACTUALLY WORK????????????????
If I continue to do AT LEAST 1 HR of LISS cardio a day really going to help
me lose FAT?
I feel like a WUSS moving so slow. Don't get me wrong, I will PROGRESSIVELY increase the
speed of my cardio sessions from week to week as long as my aerobic capacity is improving,
too.

KING LaRaZZi
07-12-2013, 04:26 PM
Day 47: Friday, July 12, 2K13
ARMS:
W/U: 10 X 45
P/PR / ROM D/L / BI CURL
B/N P/PR / G. MORN/ TRI-EXT
BP / DL / SQ / U-ROW
CL/PR / B/O ROW
-------------------------------------------------
B-SQ-4 X 6 X 135
B CURL -3 X 10 X 45
ST TR E-3 X 10 X 45
B CURL -6 X 65 / 6 X 70 / 6 X 75
CL GR B-6 X 135 / 6 X 140 / 6 X 145
EZ CURL -6 X 70 / 6 X 75
EZ TRI (ST)-6 X 70 / 6 X 75
ALT D/C-6 X 35
TRI P/D-6 A 90
REV C -6 X 45 / 6 X
R WR C -4 X 15 X 20
CARDIO
60 MIN INC(C) / 127 MHR / 1.5 SPD / 20% INC / 685 CALS / 1.54 MILES
Up next, Saturday morning weekly weigh-in........

KING LaRaZZi
07-15-2013, 06:34 PM
Day 50: Monday, July 15, 2K13
Happy Monday everyone!!!!!!!
Day 48: Saturday, July 13, 2K13
Saturday AM weigh-in: 357LBS
Definitely a disappointment this week. Only a 1.5lbs
loss recorded this week. I should be happy, BUT I am
not. I will loosen up this weekend on the diet. I will
have a cheat meal tonite and Sunday night.
-DAY OFF-
Day 49: Sunday, July 14, 2K13
Had a somewhat decent cheat meal last night at Chili's.
I went to the gym this morning to do some cardio. I
performed 40 MIN of INC(C) at a variety of inclines;
without worrying about my HR.
Sometimes, it is very hard not to become DISCOURAGED.
DISCOURAGED because I see others around me achieving
results faster than mine. DISCOURAGED because I know
exactly what I want to ACHIEVE in my mind's eye. I
am guilty of what this generation is guilty of in most
facets of life: INSTANT GRATIFICATION. I want RESULTS-
NOW!!! I think that if you have a clear VISION of what
you want to ACHIEVE(not just physique-wise but LIFE in
general) you have to constantly REAFFIRM these GOALS and
COACH yourself to success. It is not always easy-but,
AWESOME things in life never are. I must CONCENTRATE
on fixing my mind so I can have a KNOCK-OUT week.
Day 50: Monday, July 15, 2K13
Happy Monday!!!!
My fiance started to come down with a cold/flu Thursday
night. She was completley ill up until around 10:30-11PM
last night. She is not 100%, but is gaining on it. I on
the other hand, started to come down with what she might
had Sunday evening. Needless to say, I am definitley not
feeling well. I will stay away from the weight workouts
this week. I will return to them next Monday.
However, I will continue to perform my 60 min cardio sessions
followed by good nutritional practices. Just because I feel
alittle under the weather does not mean I should slack off.
I will REAFFIRM my goals. Perform my cardio sessions. EAT
exactly with my macros.
60 MIN INC(C) / 179 MHR / 2.0 SPD / 20% INC / 907 CALS / 2.25 MILES
(Every fifth minute, I jacked the speed up to 3.0)

KING LaRaZZi
07-16-2013, 02:10 PM
Day 51: Tuesday, July 16, 2K13
60 MIN INC(C) / AVG HR 158 / 2.0 SPD / 20% INC / 913 CALS / 2.25 MILES
(MIN 4,9,14,19,24,29 jacked speed up to 3.0; MIN 34,39,44,49,54,59 jacked speed up to 3.0)
WOW!!!! This was brutal today!!!! I fee like crap(not just physically, but ILL, too).
At least it was completed so I would not feel like crap mentally. You just have
to EXECUTE your plan and STAY THE COURSE.

KING LaRaZZi
07-18-2013, 06:00 PM
Day 53: Thursday, July 18, 2K13
Day 52: Wednesday, July 17, 2K13
HUMP DAY!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT, WOOT!!!
4+ HRS Lawn care day. NEAT calories!!!! Very rough day. Definitely feel very ill.
We had dinner at LOS MARIACHI's(authentic Mexican). I had a
TEXANAS platter. Chicken, steak, and shrimp fajitas w/o the flour
tortilla.

Thursday, July 18, 2K13
Still feel under the weather.
60 MIN INC(C) / 146 AVG HR / 2.0 SPD / 20% INC / 785 CALS / 2.04 MILES
Decided to perform an additional 60 min cardio session to see if the
ENDORPHIN high would make me feel any better.
68 MIN ELLIPTICAL(LVL5) / 132 MHR / 718 CALS / 6.71 MILES
ENDORPHIN HIGH accomplished.

KING LaRaZZi
07-19-2013, 06:14 PM
Day 54: Friday, July 19, 2K13
Very tired today. I have been very short with everyone.
Pretty sure some of it has to do with being sick the past
couple of days. The other part of that has to do with try-
ing to allocate most of my daily calories toward the evening
hours.
60 MIN INC(C) 138 MHR / 2.0 SPD / 20% INC / 785 CALS / 2.04 MILES
78 MIN ELLIPTICAL(LVL6) / 134 MHR / 947 CALS / 8.85 MILES
I will weigh-in trow. I will not have a cheat meal this week, but
trow night I will probably double-up on my fat intake for the day.
By doing this, I believe that it helps in the recovery process. Who
would pass up extra eggs, bacon, steak and all-natural peanut butter?

KING LaRaZZi
07-22-2013, 05:21 PM
Day 55: Saturday, July 20, 2K13
Official weigh-in today:
347LBS---->Down (-10LBS) from the previous Saturday.

Day OFF!!!!

KING LaRaZZi
07-22-2013, 05:34 PM
Day 57: Monday, July 22, 2K13
Day 56: Sunday, July 21, 2K13
I took Sunday off, too.
Day 57: Monday, July 22, 2K13
I will resume lifting Monday, July 29th. I did 2 X 60 MIN cardio sessions, today.
60 MIN INC(C) / 156 MHR / 2.1 SPD / 20% INC / 825 CALS / 2.15 MILES
60 MIN ELLIPTICAL(LVL8) / 150 MHR / 813 CALS / 7.60 MILES

KING LaRaZZi
07-23-2013, 08:10 PM
Day 58: Tuesday, July, 23, 2K13
Definitely felt better today. No MIGRAINE!!!
Got a great night's sleep, too! That definitely helps.
60 MIN INCLINE(C) / 154 MHR / 2.1 SPD / 20% INC / 824 CALS / 2.15 MILES
60 MIN ELLIPTICAL(LVL8) / 138 MHR / 849 CALS / 7.93 MILES
60 MIN ARC TRAINER(15/15) 150 MHR / 1427 CALS / 3.11 MILES
T-ROW its lawn maintenance day!!! NEAT calories....

KING LaRaZZi
07-25-2013, 07:24 PM
Day 60: Thursday, July 25, 2K13
Day 59: Wednesday, July 24, 2K13
Spent 1.5 hrs doing lawn maintenance.
NEAT calories!!!!
Day 60: Thursday, July 25, 2K13
I feel very lethargic today. Ver hungry, too!!
60 MIN INCLINE(C) / 151 MHR / 824 CALS / 2.15 MILES
30 MIN ELLIPTICAL(LVL8) / 142 MHR / 442 CALS / 4.13 MILES
I was not MENTALLY TOUGH, today. I WILL come back
stronger t-row.

KING LaRaZZi
07-27-2013, 03:46 PM
Day 62: Saturday, July 27, 2K13
Happy WEEKEND everyone!!!
Day 61: Friday, July 26, 2K13
60 MIN INC(C) / 148 MHR / 2.1 SPD / 20% INC / 825 CALS / 2.15 MILES
Day 62: Saturday, July 27, 2K13
Official WEIGH-IN Saturday's!!!!!!!!
342LBS
60 MIN INC(C) / 147 MHR / 2.1 SPD / 20% INC / 812 CALS / 2.15 MILES
I am down 5LBS from last week. GREAT!!!! I will have a REFEED/CHEAT
day, and I will be back on the GRIND trow. I am going to a comedy club
tonight with my fiance.
I will be completing my scheduled cardio trow AM. I am going to be doing
all my landscaping chores trow, too.
July is coming to a close. I will have a couple of extra days left to
continue to burn more calories and lose inches. I will be taking my
bodypart measurements July 31st (coincidentally it is my Dad's birthday).

KING LaRaZZi
07-29-2013, 05:53 PM
Day 64: Monday, July 29, 2K13
Happy MONDAY!!!!
60 MIN INC(C) / 154 MHR / 2.2 SPD / 20% INC / 865 CALS / 2.24 MILES
I had a vey nice weekend, but was definitely looking forward to starting
my week with a BANG!!!!
Started my 60 MIN of cardio and was feeling fine, but 20 MIN in I could
feel my stomach GURGGLING and knew I was going to be sick. I MENTALLY
refused to get off the machine until I had completed my 60 MIN session
or I would have forced myself to start my cardio session from the begginning,
again.
I am MENTALLY TOUGH. I completed my 60 MIN session and started towards the
men's locker room. As I slid the latch to the locked position in the stall,
I proceeded to spray vomit and make horrible sounds, as if starring in a
rendition of THE EXORCIST, for the next 10 minutes.
After I finished "EXORCISING MY DEMONS," I left the gym and actually felt
like $1 bucks. LOL!

KING LaRaZZi
07-30-2013, 06:11 PM
Day 65: Tuesday, July 30, 2K13
60 MIN INC(C) / 152 MHR / 2.2 SPD / 20% INC / 867 CALS / 2.24 MILES
One more day left in the month of July. One more 60 MIN cardio session
for the month of July. Gotta make it a good one. It's my Dad's birthday
trow, too. I will have a TOTAL TIME cardio amount for the month of July,
trow.

KING LaRaZZi
07-31-2013, 04:34 PM
Day 66: Wednesday, July 31, 2K13
Last day of JULY '13!!!!!! Hooray!!!
It's my Dad's birthday. I took my monthly
measurements. Definitely lost some weight
and inches this month.
60 MIN INC(C) / 143 MHR / 2.2 SPD / 20% INC / 866 CALS / 2.24 MILES
Performed over 22 HRS of cardio this month.

KING LaRaZZi
08-05-2013, 12:02 PM
Day 67: Thursday, August 1, 2K13
I always try to make the first day of the month a great day.
I did my 60 MIN of cardio today. I will be attending a con-cert
tonight at REH, in Clearwater, Florida. Red Line Chemistry will
be opening for Whitesnake.
60 MIN INC(C) / 154 MHR / 2.2 SPD / 20% INC / 866 CALS / 2.24 MILES
CONSISTENCY OVER TIME!!!!!

KING LaRaZZi
08-05-2013, 12:08 PM
Day 68: Friday, August 2, 2K13
CONSISTENCY OVER A PERIOD OF TIME WINS THE RACE!!!!
The concert last night was awful.
60 MIN INC(C) / 148 MHR / 2.2 SPD / 20% INC / 866 CALS / 2.24 MILES
CONSISTENCY!!!

KING LaRaZZi
08-05-2013, 12:23 PM
Day 69: Saturday, August 3, 2K13
No official weigh-in today. The month just ended a couple of
days ago(I decided to do my first offical weigh-in Saturday,
August 10, 2K13). I will probably postpone any refeed/cheat
meal until Saturday, August 17, 2K13. My weight goal is to be
under 330LBS by the end of this month. I would be officially
on track to be below 300LBS by December 31st of this year. I
am FOCUSED.
60 MIN INC(C) / 155 MHR / 2.5-3.0 SPD / 15% INC / 874 CALS / 2.51 MILES

KING LaRaZZi
08-05-2013, 12:45 PM
Day 70: Sunday, August 4, 2K13
Today was a very difficult day for me. I did have a hard
time getting out of bad. I was....JUST tired. I was lacking
MOTIVATION. By RE-FOCUSING on my goals that I will soon
ACCOMPLISH, I was still lacking in the "GET UP AND GO!!!"
department.
I MADE myself go to the gym yeasterday afternoon around 5:30PM.
I MADE myself EXECUTE/COMPLETE my cardio session for the day.
60 MIN INC(C) / 151 MHR / 3.0 SPD / 20% INC / 1324 CAL / 3.04 MILES
Completing my cardio session and returning home, I could MENTALLY
relax knowing that I did not let myself down.

KING LaRaZZi
08-05-2013, 05:58 PM
Day 71: Monday, August 5, 2K13
Finished my cardio for the day and FEELIN' GOOD!!!!
Ready to eat some healthy food within my caloric and
macro range.
HOT DAMN!!!!
60 MIN INC(C) / 158 MHR / 3.0 SPD / 15% INC / 1136 CALS / 3.05 MILES

KING LaRaZZi
08-06-2013, 05:21 PM
Day 72: Tuesday, August 6, 2K13
I decided to SPICE THINGS UP A BIT, today!!!!
I have been cosistently doing 60 MIN of cardio/day.
I will continue to do so, too. I will try something
alittle different though.
30 MIN INC(C) / 154 MHR / 3.0 SPD / 15% INC / 568 CALS / 1.53 MILES (LISS)
15 MIN ELLIPTICAL(LVL10) / 161 MHR / 317 CALS / 2.97 MILES (HIT)
15 MIN ARC TRAINER / 15:15 / 481 CALS / 0.94 MILES (HIT)
One (1) LISS (low intensity, steady state) session and two (2)
HIT* (high intensity training) sessions.
*The HIT sessions are BALLS TO THE WALL. They are not intervals.*

"Rodz"
08-06-2013, 06:27 PM
Just finding this now, fantastic journey so far man. Keep that positive momentum going, What do u think of a more frequent "refeed" say every 2 weeks but not quite as cheat like as your monthly ones.

KING LaRaZZi
08-08-2013, 10:50 AM
Happy Thursday!!!!
We have received some rain last night. The weather this morning is beautiful Slightly breezy and around 81 degrees outside right now. When I think about my goals and I see how I want to look in my MIND'S EYE; I get so FIRED UP!!!! When I see something I want to eat, I don't feel like doing my workout, or just being lazy, I think about what I want to look like, I think about what I want to feel like on the inside, and it becomes a little bit easier to PUSH MYSELF.
Day 73: Wednesday, August 7, 2K13
Spent 3+ HRS maintaining my lawn. NEAT calories!!!! My main meal was amazing! I had a Fajita skillet only meal. Steak, chicken, shrimp with onions and peppers!!! AMAZING!!!
Up next PM cardio:

KING LaRaZZi
08-08-2013, 11:02 AM
Thanks for the positive feedback. This month, August, I will have my reefed/cheat meal on the 17th and the 31st. I do keep a list of foods that I may want to eat throughout the strict phase. When the time comes to do a reefed/cheat meal I feel GUILTY about deviating from the STRICT DIETING part of the plan, so I do not JAM myself with everything I can get my hands on. I think I am going to try 2-3 reef/cheat meals in a 4-hour window, quite possibly where the meals get dirtier during that 4-hour period. Depending on how that works out I may continue throughout the month of September the same way and then spend the last 3-months of 2K13 having (1) reefed/cheat meal every Saturday night. It is great experimenting with different theories with myself and finding out what does and does not work, FOR ME. Sometimes it is quite boring/monotonous, but I don't want to be a FATBACK, anymore. So I continue to FOCUS on my GOALS, EVALUATE my PROGRESS, and READJUST/REFOCUS and REPEAT, etc. Thanks for your encouragement.

Just finding this now, fantastic journey so far man. Keep that positive momentum going, What do u think of a more frequent "refeed" say every 2 weeks but not quite as cheat like as your monthly ones.

KING LaRaZZi
08-08-2013, 07:05 PM
Day 74: Thursday, August 8, 2K13
PM Cardio:
15 MIN INC(C) / 154 MHR / 3.0 SPD / 15% INC / 283 CALS / 0.76 MILES
15 MIN ARC TRAINER / 15:15 / 534 CALS / 0.96 MILES
15 MIN INC(C) / 155 MHR / 3.0 SPD / 15% INC / 282 CALS / 0.76 MILES
15 MIN ELLIPTICAL(LVL10) / 163 MHR / 309 CALS / 2.89 MILES
WHOA!!!! That was alot of HIT cardio for today.....I FEEL GREAT!!!

KING LaRaZZi
08-09-2013, 05:57 PM
Day 75: Friday, August 9, 2K13
Well, almost another week has been ACCOMPLISHED.
My body is feeling kind of banged up from the HIT
cardio on Tuesday & Thursday of this week so....I
did two (2) LISS cardio sessions, today.
60 MIN ELLIPTICAL(LVL10) / 133 MHR / 1010 CALS / 9.44 MILES
60 MIN ELLIPTICAL(LVL10) / 133 MHR / 1015 CALS / 9.49 MILES
T-row is an official "WEIGH-IN SATURDAY"!!!! That is always
a little nerve-wracking. It could be like CHRISTMAS MORNING
or it can be an EARLY START to another week.
HAPPY WEEKEND!!!!

KING LaRaZZi
08-10-2013, 03:12 PM
Day 76: Saturday, August 10, 2K13
Beautiful sunny day!!!!! Extremely hot, though.
Oficial "SATURDAY WEIGH-IN" day!!!
335LBS......(-7LBS).
That is good news. Today,I will eat some good food
and t-row I am back ON THE GRIND. I will continue to
EXECUTE my PLAN to the best of my ability.
60 MIN ARC TRAINER / 15:15 / 1411 CALS / 3.13 MILES
Have a nice weekend!!!

KING LaRaZZi
08-12-2013, 07:16 PM
Day 78: Monday, August 12, 2K13
Happy Monday!!!!
I had a a good weekend. I had some CHOCOLATE CAKE!!
YUMMY!!!
Day 77: Sunday, August 11, 2K13
60 MIN ARC TRAINER / 15:15 / 1433 CALS / 3.18 MILES
Day 78: PM CARDIO
60 MIN ARC TRAINER / 15:15 / 1619 CALS / 3.40 MILES
It was nice to do cardio and feel the burn, today.

KING LaRaZZi
08-15-2013, 10:54 AM
Day 81: Thursday, August 15, 2K13
Happy Thursday!!!!
Can't wait to do some cardio.
Day 79: Tuesday, August 13, 2K13
60 MIN ARC TRAINER / 20:20 / 1538 CALS / 2.93 MILES
20 MIN ARC TRAINER / 15:15 / 439 CALS / 0.97 MILES
Day 80: Wednesday, August 14, 2K13
2+ HOURS Lawn maintenance
Up next PM CARDIO:

KING LaRaZZi
08-15-2013, 07:42 PM
Day 81: Thursday, August 15, 2K13
PM Cardio:
60 MIN ARC TRAINER / 20:20 / 1612 CALS / 3.08 MILES
20 MIN ARC TRAINER / VARY / 498 CALS / 0.98 MILES
Well needless to say I am EXHAUSTED. My HR for the
60 MIN cardio session was approx. 165 MHR.

KING LaRaZZi
08-16-2013, 06:40 PM
Day 82: Friday, August 16, 2K13
The end of a ANOTHER week. Happy Friday!!!
60 MIN ARC TRAINER / 20:20 / 1450 CALS / 2.77 MILES
60 MIN ARC TRAINER / 15:15 / 1343 CALS / 2.98 MILES
My the tops of my QUADS are cramping today.
Trow is an official "WEIGH-IN SATURDAY". It could be
X-MAS morning or it could be an early start to another
week.
HAPPY WEEKEND!!!

KING LaRaZZi
08-19-2013, 02:35 PM
Day 85: Monday, August 19, 2K13
Happy Monday!!!! The start of another summer
week. I have officially lost 55LBS, since
May 27, 2K13. I have lost 100LBS since Jan. 1,
2K13.
Yesterday, Sunday, August 18th, officially ended my
first 12-week body transformation. I will be starting
my 2nd, 12-week body transformation, Thursday, August 22,
2K13. More info to follow.
I am back on my meal plan this morning. I will continue
with 60 MIN cardio/only until Thursday.
Up next, PM Cardio:
Day 84: Sunday, August 18, 2K13
Day off. CHEAT day. My CHEAT day officially
ended at 11:45 PM.
Day 83: Saturday, August 17, 2K13
Official "WEIGH-IN SATURDAY".
333LBS (-2LBS from last week.)
I had lost weight from last Saturday and
100LBS loss from Jan. 1, 2K13, I decided to
take the weekend off. I decided Saturday
afternoon to CHEAT the entire weekend, too.

KING LaRaZZi
08-20-2013, 10:35 AM
Day 85: Monday, August 19, 2K13 Part II
60 MIN ARC TRAINER / 15:15 / 1278 CALS / 2.85 MILES

KING LaRaZZi
08-22-2013, 11:31 AM
Day 86: Tuesday, August 20, 2K13
PM Cardio:
60 MIN ARC TRAINER / 15:15 / 1334 CALS / 2.97 MILES

KING LaRaZZi
08-22-2013, 11:35 AM
Day 88: Thursday, August 22, 2K13
I will be performing PM Cardio this afternoon.
Day 87: Wednesday, August 21, 2K13
I spent the first part of my day landscaping
my lawn. 4+ HOURS

KING LaRaZZi
08-23-2013, 12:08 PM
Day 88: Thursday, August 22, 2K13 Part II
Unfortunately, I was not able to do my cardio workout for the day.
There have been such bad thunderstorms the last couple of after-
noons, that the power is knocked out at the gym.....for hours. I
was alittle upset about not getting in some cardio. I did lift
weights for about an hour, though.

KING LaRaZZi
08-23-2013, 06:45 PM
Day 89: Friday, August 23, 2K13
60 MIN ARC TRAINER / 15:15 / 1155 CALS / 2.57 MILES
60 MIN ARC TRAINER / 20:15 / 1245 CALS / 2.52 MILES
It was nice to get in my cardio today. I understand
that you can never make up for lost time. I decided
to do (2) sessions today. My HR never rose above 145.
T-row is an official "WEIGH-IN SATURDAY".
Until then....

KING LaRaZZi
08-24-2013, 11:38 AM
Day 90: Saturday, August 24, 2K13
Official "WEIGH-IN SATURDAY"!!!!
330LBS (-3LBS)
That makes me happy. I have reached my monthly GOAL
of 330LBS with 1 week to spare, too. This is no time
to let up. I like being AHEAD of schedule. I will
'KEEP ON, KEEPING ON' and see where I sit the very last
Saturday of August 2K13.
I will be completing my PM Cardio this afternoon:

KING LaRaZZi
08-27-2013, 11:43 AM
PM Cardio up next people:
Let's GET IT DONE!!!!
Day 91: Sunday, August 25, 2K13
Day -OFF-
Day 92: Monday, August 26, 2K13
PM Cardio:
60 MIN ARC TRAINER / 20:15 / 1172 CALS / 2.37 MILES
60 MIN ARC TRAINER / 20:20 / 1232 CALS / 2.31 MILES

KING LaRaZZi
08-27-2013, 07:03 PM
Day 93: Tuesday, Tuesday, August 27, 2K13 Part II
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!
60 MIN ARC TRAINER / 20:20 / 1227 CALS / 2.36 MILES / 135 MHR
60 MIN ARC TRAINER / 20:25 / 1236 CALS / 2.26 MILES / 146 MHR

KING LaRaZZi
08-28-2013, 02:51 PM
Day 94: Wednesday, August 28, 2K13
What day is it????? HUMP DAY!!!!!!
60 MIN ARC TRAINER / 20:25 / 1269 CALS / 2.31 MILES / 130 MHR
No lawn maintenance this week. Decided to give the lawn a rest.
We are getting plenty of rain. My grass is thick and green.
(I wanted to get an extra cardio session in this week before my
WEEKLY weigh-in and my MONTHLY measurements this Saturday.)
Tonight, my fiance and I are having dinner with her brother and
sister-in-law..........GREAT.

KING LaRaZZi
08-29-2013, 06:42 PM
Day 95: Thursday, August 29, 2K13
HORRIBLE dinner last night. The food was horrible.
The company was extremely boring, too.
I love my fiance, so i just had to bite the bullet.
Now I don't have to do it again.....at least for awhile.
My fiance and I, we have been stressed out alot lately.
I think the stress finally caught up with me. I woke up
this morning with an extremely stiff neck. I have been
trying to stretch it out and loosen it up throughout the
day. Nothing will stop me from completing my MISSION.
PM Cardio:
60 MIN ARC TRAINER / 20:20 / 1211 CALS / 2.32 MILES
60 MIN ARC TRAINER / 20:20 / 1144 CALS / 2.21 MILES / 137 MHR
GET IT DONE PEOPLE!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

KING LaRaZZi
08-30-2013, 06:04 PM
Day 96: Friday, August 30, 2K13
WOOT!!! WOOT!!! WOOT!!!
It's Friday!!!! Happy Labor Day Weekend to everyone.
60 MIN ARC TRAINER / 20:20 / 1305 CALS / 2.51 MILES / 136 MHR
60 MIN ARC TRAINER / VARY / 1378 CALS / 2.52 MILES
T-ROW, is Saturday. My weekly "WEIGH-IN Saturday."
T-ROW, is officially the last Saturday of August 2K13.
I will be doing my "MONTHLY MEASUREMENTS," too.
GIVE 'EM HELL!!!!

KING LaRaZZi
09-02-2013, 03:16 PM
Day 97: Saturday, August 31, 2K13
CHRISTMAS TIME here in my little part of Florida!!!!
Official "Saturday WEIGH-IN"......326LBS (-4LBS).
Way to close out the last day of the month. I did reach
my official weigh-in goal for the month of August(330).
I did losesome inches this month, too.
I will be taking the day off. Just a small MENTAL before
I start KICKIN' SEPTEMBER'S ASS t-row.

KING LaRaZZi
09-02-2013, 03:22 PM
Day 98: Sunday, September 1, 2K13
I did enjoy the MENTAL break from yesterday. Now it's back to WORK.
I am ready to start GIVE 'EM HELL. I am FIRED UP!!!! New GOAL!!!!
I want to lose 10LBS this month. GOAL=316LBS.
60 MIN ARC TRAINER / 20:30 / 1470 CALS / 2.58 MILES / 160 MHR
The cardio felt GREAT. I look forward to my cardio, everyday.
It helps speed up my METABOLISM. It gives me CLARITY.

KING LaRaZZi
09-02-2013, 03:25 PM
Day 99: Monday, September 2, 2K13
Happy LABOR Day to all! Nothing wrong with ACCOMPLISHING anything
towards your GOALS before enjoying, family, friends, great food.
GET IT DONE! By doing this, you can end your day knowing that you
EARNED 100% of what you put in to YOURSELF.
Woke up ready to ROCK N ROLL, today. I will officially
start lifting weights, now. Today will be CHEST/BACK and
60 MIN of cardio.
60 MIN ARC TRAINER / 20:30 / 1371 CALS / 2.39 MILES / 155 MHR

KING LaRaZZi
09-03-2013, 12:04 PM
Day 100: Tuesday, September 3, 2K13
"Find a way."
64 year old, Diana Nyad completes 110 mile, 53 hour swim from Cuba
to the Key West, FL. beach Monday, Labor Day.
She completed her GOAL without the use of a sharkcage. By ignoring
jellyfish and other sea creatures, Nyad continues to bring inspiration
to all of us.
When asked by multiple media outlets what kept her going, Nyad stated
"Find a way," was her mantra.
Congrats!!! Nyad makes history. AWESOME.
Can you FIND A WAY to make yourself a little bit better today? I know
I CAN!

KING LaRaZZi
09-05-2013, 10:32 AM
Day 100: Tuesday, September 3, 2K13 Part II
Today, I went into the gym and performed moderate
intensity Shoulders/Arms.
I completed 60 min of cardio, too.
60 MIN ARC TRAINER / 20:30 / 1411 CALS / 2.46 MILES / 155 MHR
Just "FIND A WAY" to get it done. No excuses.

KING LaRaZZi
09-05-2013, 11:03 AM
Day 102: Thursday, September 5, 2K13
"Make things happen."
Because YOU can.
YOU have the ABILITY. The STRENGTH. The WILLPOWER.
YOU need to CHOOSE to "Just do it." YOUR own FREEWILL is the only thing holding you back.
Do what you’ve got to do.
Do it TODAY. Do it NOW. Be ABSOLUTE. Be RESOLUTE. Be ACCOUNTABLE. FIND A WAY.
Do WHATEVER it takes.
PM workout this afternoon:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 101: Wednesday, September 4, 2K13
Spent 4 HRS maintaining my lawn. I was sure to HYDRATE properly throughout the entire process
with H20 and sea salt.

KING LaRaZZi
09-06-2013, 11:33 AM
Day 102: Thursday, September 5, 2K13 Part II
I have been extremely sore the last couple of days
from beginning to lift free weights again. I did
get extremely sore in my rhomboid area. I had my
fiancé massage some TIGER BALM into the area.
It is important to be sure to warm up the body before
starting your workout for the day AND to stretch your
body out completely afterwards.
I will not take IBUPROFEN or ASPIRIN because I do not
want to delay the ADAPTION period. (I LOVE PAIN)
This afternoon I did complete a chest/back workout along
with pounding the pavement with 60 mins of cardio.
60 MIN ARC TRAINER / 20:30 / 1217 CALS / 2.15 MILES / 150 MHR

KING LaRaZZi
09-06-2013, 11:53 AM
Day 103: Friday, September 6, 2K13
"The Best Preparation For Good Work Tomorrow Is To Do Good Work Today...."
Well, we are coming to the close of another week. T-row is an official
"WEIGH-IN SATURDAY". I have started lifting this week and have raised my
caloric intake, too. It will be interesting to see how much weight loss
and strength gain I will obtain over the this 16-WEEK block of time.
I will be lifting shoulders/arms this afternoon. I will be completing
some steady-state cardio with my HR between 130-150 BPM.

KING LaRaZZi
09-06-2013, 07:48 PM
Day 103: Friday, September 6, 2K13 Part II
KICKED A$$ today, people. I am tired. I am sore.
I will CONTINUE, indefinitely.
60 MIN ARC TRAINER / 20:30 / 1410 CALS / 2.46 MILES
"WEIGH-IN SATURDAY" up next....

KING LaRaZZi
09-07-2013, 10:38 AM
Day 104: Saturday, September 7, 2K13
It is EASY to do the same workout all the time. It
might work for a certain amount of time, too. I like
to SHAKE things up a bit, though. I KNOW where my COMFORT
ZONE is, but getting out of that ZONE is where the MAGIC
happens.
"WEIGH-IN SATURDAY"
Today is the first official Saturday of the month.
I woke up early this morning after getting home late
last night excited, to KICK ASS on today's weigh-in.
321 LBS (-5 LBS)
My workout this afternoon will include CHEST/BACK
bodyparts and conclude with 60 mins of cardio. No
reason to slow down now.

KING LaRaZZi
09-07-2013, 04:21 PM
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Completed by weight workout and another.....
60 MIN ARC TRAINER / 20:30 / 1393 CALS / 2.46 MILES / 140 MHR
Will be back t-row to start another busy week......

KING LaRaZZi
09-09-2013, 11:09 AM
Day 106: Monday, September 9, 2K13
Happy Monday!!!!
This is the start to another busy week. There is no
reason to not "HIT THE GROUND RUNNIN'" after your GOALS,
today. And for those whom haven't started their JOURNEY
yet, "CLEAR YOUR MIND OF CAN'T" let's get started.
Chances are that everyone out there knows of somebody
on their JOURNEY, so look to them as INSPIRATION, a KNOWLEDGE
BASE, and a SUPPORT GROUP. Although it might be uncomfortable
approaching these people at first, likely these people would have
no problems helping any willing indidvidual move in a
POSITIVE direction.

Day 105: Sunday, September 8, 2K13
DAY OFF

KING LaRaZZi
09-09-2013, 07:29 PM
Day 106: Monday, September 9, 2K13 Part II

Today is QUADS/HAMS working on my WHEELS of STEEL

60 MIN ARC TRAINER / 20:35 / 1341 CALS / 2.26 MILES / 157 MHR

KING LaRaZZi
09-10-2013, 06:31 PM
Day 107: Tuesday, September 10, 2K13
"Nobody Can Go Back And Start A New Beginning,
But Anyone Can Start Today And Make A New Ending."- Maria Robinson
I was FIRED UP today and get after it. So I awoke around
6:30 AM and headed out the door to get in some cardio.
30 MIN ARC TRAINER / 20:35 / 614 CALS / 1.06 MILES
Needless to say, my ASS was dragging out the door, but
the amount of energy that I have had thus farhas been GREAT.
This afternoon, I will be doing a BACK workout along
with another 30 min cardio session.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
30 MIN ARC TRAINER / 20:35 / 672 CALS / 1.13 MILES

TonyElTigre
09-10-2013, 06:39 PM
Looks like your goal is to look your best! Which I can understand, look at all the progress you have made so far. I think that you are on the right track for sure. You should consider competing in the future too. I could see you on stage one day. Just keep your nutrition in sight and you will be on your way for sure. Good luck to you.

KING LaRaZZi
09-12-2013, 10:45 AM
Day 108: Wednesday, September 11, 2K13
In remembrance of 9/11...
Home Of The Brave.....Always Remembered, Never Forgotten.
Let's WORK:
CHEST and CARDIO. GET IT DONE.
60 MIN ARC TRAINER / 20:35 / 1301 CALS / 2.20 MILES / 152 MHR

KING LaRaZZi
09-12-2013, 10:50 AM
"Looks like your goal is to look your best! Which I can understand, look at all the progress you have made so far. I think that you are on the right track for sure. You should consider competing in the future too. I could see you on stage one day. Just keep your nutrition in sight and you will be on your way for sure. Good luck to you."
-TonyElTigre

Hey, thanks for your words of encouragement. I have made a lot of progress in the last couple of months, but I know I must keep moving forward maintaining FOCUS. The road is long and the JOURNEY has been good to me so far. I would love to stand on a stage....(ONE DAY). Again, I appreciate your FAITH and ENCOURAGEMENT. -KING

KING LaRaZZi
09-12-2013, 11:28 AM
Day 109: Thursday, September 12, 2K13
"If The Plan Doesn't Work, Then Change The PLAN,
Not The GOAL."

The week has almost been completed. The last half of
the week is always the most EXCITING part of the week
for me. I am able to find out how much closer I am
to my overall GOAL.

For whatever the reason, if I do not get the RESULTS
that I expect, I change my PERSPECTIVE and continue to
ACCOMPLISH results. I will not COMPROMISE my end re-
sult GOAL because of a TEMPORARY setback.

I am constantly ATTACKING my GOALS. I feel that if I
don't take an AGRESSIVE/ASSERTIVE mindset, I feel
like I am letting myself down in the long run.

GIVE 'EM HELL!!!

KING LaRaZZi
09-12-2013, 07:29 PM
PM Shoulders & Cardio

60 MIN ARC TRAINER / 20:20 / 1532 CALS / 2.99 MILES

KING LaRaZZi
09-14-2013, 12:21 PM
Day 110: Friday, September 13, 2K13

"If It Is Important To You, You Will Find A Way.
If Not...You'll Find An Excuse."

Being honest, as this week has progressed I have
found myself a little more tired than usual. I
have not been sleeping well the last couple of
nights, either. It is during these TRIALS that
I have to become more MENTALLY STRONG. These are
the times where I will find out WHO and WHAT I AM.

I will be training ARMS & Cardio this afternoon.

50 MIN ARC TRAINER / 1292 CALS / 2.54 MILES / VARY
T-row, is an official "WEIGH-IN SATURDAY." Will it be X-MAS time
for the KING?

KING LaRaZZi
09-14-2013, 12:37 PM
Day 111: Saturday, September 14, 2K13

Official "WEIGH-IN SATURDAY" results.

319LBS (-2LBS)

X-MAS time for the KING!!! Today, I will taking
a DAY OFF from working out. That gives my body a
break from the PUNISHMENT I am inflicting on it.
I will take a DAY OFF from my MEAL PLAN, too.
Today, I will get a Dunkin Donuts large iced-latte
with cream & sugar with caramel & pumpkin spice
flavoring. YUM! I plan on eating a large amount
of pancakes, too. I might even enjoy a drink with
my fiance, too.

Then it's BACK TO BUSINESS! I will complete my first
cardio session of the week, trow.

Back on MONDAY.

KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE PRIZE!!!

-K

KING LaRaZZi
09-16-2013, 11:36 AM
Day 113: Monday, September 16, 2K13

"HELLO, my name is CONSISTENCY.

I MAKE IT HAPPEN DAY IN AND DAY OUT.
YOU MIGHT KNOW MY GOOD FRIEND, SUCCESS...
WE'RE ALWAYS HANGING OUT!"

Happy MONDAY!!!!

Time to go out and get what you want. What
are you doing today, right now, to get closer
to your GOALS?

Let's ROCK'n'ROLL!

PM CHEST & CARDIO:

KING LaRaZZi
09-17-2013, 11:16 AM
Day 113: Monday, September 16, 2K13 Part II

60 MIN ARC TRAINER / 20:20 / 1514 CALS / 2.98 MILES

KING LaRaZZi
09-17-2013, 11:51 AM
Day 114: Tuesday, September 17, 2K13

"If My Mind Can CONCEIVE It And My Heart Can BELIEVE It....

Then I Can ACHIEVE It." -Muhammad Ali

That is the SECRET. No other way around it.
I spent a good portion of my life trying to find
the EASY way, the SHORTCUT, the path of least
RESISTANCE. UNSUCCESSFUL & UNFULFILLED.

Steps:
1. CONCEIVE- a clear VISION/path of what you DESIRE.

2. BELIEVE- to have ABSOLUTE unwavering FAITH & CONFIDENCE.

3. ACHIEVE- to ATTAIN with EFFORT; successfully ACCOMPLISH despite adversity.

Most successful people throughout history, and now, learned early to resist
the shortcuts and to PRACTICE 3 Steps To SUCCESS, continuously throughout
THEIR lives.

It is my TIME.

Now, it is YOUR turn.

PM SHOULDERS & ARMS + Cardio:

KING LaRaZZi
09-19-2013, 10:47 AM
Day 114: Tuesday, September 17, 2K13 Part II

60 MIN ARC TRAINER / 20:20 / 1550 CALS / 3.05 MILES

KING LaRaZZi
09-19-2013, 11:04 AM
Day 116: Thursday, September 19, 2K13

Obstacles Only Exist When You Take Your Eyes Off Your Goals

It is important to remind yourself what you are trying to ACCOMPLISH
throughout the day. When I wake up first thing in the morning, I FIXATE
on what I want for the day. Before falling out for the night, I review
my day and FOCUS on what I want to ACHIEVE the next. I am constantly
EVALUATING myself throughout the day. What works I keep in my MENTAL
TOOLBOX and what does not work I either DISCARD or put away for a
different time and circumstance.

I am CONSTANTLY chasing my GOALS. I REFUSE to go back to the other
person I once was.

PM BACK & CARDIO:

Day 115: Wednesday, September 18, 2K13

I spent 4 HRS waxing my floors at the beginning of my day. I then spent
another 2+ HRS maintaining my lawn in the afternoon.

KING LaRaZZi
09-20-2013, 11:07 AM
Day 116: Thursday, September 19, 2K13 Part II

60 MIN ARC TRAINER / 20:20 / 1511 CALS / 2.98 MILES

KING LaRaZZi
09-20-2013, 12:17 PM
Day 117: Friday, September 20, 2K13

"Don't Let Your Struggle Become Your Identity."

For the last few years (7-YRS), I settled in LIFE. I had ACCOMPLISHED many things, but I had FAILED at many endeavors, too. My FAILURES defined who I was.

Instead of LEARNING from my FAILURES, I AVOIDED them and ANY/ALL persons whom had known about them. My FAILURES precluded me from having relationships with FAMILY & FRIENDS. I couldn't live down my past FAILURES. I couldn't face myself everyday.

Bottom line- I GAVE UP. I gave up....on EVERYTHING. ----------------------------

THEN...

I don't know what happened. I got SICK & TIRED. Sick & tired of living my FAILURES everyday. Sick & TIRED of not having ACCOMPLISHED anything in...how many years?

I CHANGED. I started over. I made it a point to ACCOMPLISH one thing everyday. I started to BUILD mini-SUCCESSES every- day. I made a GOAL. Overtime, I reached my GOAL. I made a new GOAL. (SNOWBALL effect)

Many people have seen the "CHANGE" in me. Many have commented about the physical changes, but most notice the change in my ATTITUDE, and my THINKING. Many are impressed, a small few are optimistic.

I am a very INTENSE person. I will chase ALL my GOALS with resolute VIGOR. I might have needed that "DOWN-TIME" in my life. Now, I am a FREIGHT TRAIN-slow to start, but once moving, its gonna be a BITCH to stop.
Chasing your dreams & goals-THERE IS HONOR IN THAT STRUGGLE.

STRENGTH & HONOR,

-KING

KING LaRaZZi
09-20-2013, 06:46 PM
Day 117: Friday, September 20, 2K13 Part II

60 MIN ARC TRAINER / 20:20 / 1316 CALS / 2.59 MILES

T-row is "WEIGH-IN SATURDAY". ROCK'N'ROLL!!!!

KING LaRaZZi
09-21-2013, 10:46 AM
Day 118: Saturday, September 21, 2K13

Official "WEIGH-IN SATURDAY" results.

316 LBS (-3 LBS)

X-MAS time for "the KING" this morning.
I am pleased with my results this week.
I am constantly EXPERIMENTING with my
CALORIC INTAKE and the INTENSITY level
of my cardio sessions. I am trying to
find and MAINTAIN the coveted SWEET-SPOT.
It would a BIRTHDAY present to me, if I
broke the 300LBS MILESTONE by OCTOBER 19.

I will be back onthe "GRIND" trow with
some cardio to start out my week.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

-K

-DAY OFF-

KING LaRaZZi
09-23-2013, 12:29 PM
Day 120: Monday, September 23, 2K13

"The Voice Inside Your Head That Says You Can't Do This Is A Liar."

It is a very rainy Monday. I am FOCUSED on my GOALS. There is one
more official "WEIGH-IN SATURDAY", too. As of Saturday AM, I am at
September's GOAL WEIGHT. I have another week to better myself men-
tally and physically. I KNOW that I CAN DO IT. So, can you?

PM WORKOUT-------->C + B & CARDIO

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 119: Sunday, September 22, 2K13

I did not have much of a chance to get to the gym to do any cardio.
I was able to cut/trim all my palms and other trees, though. Once,
finished I performed 6+HRS of tree cutting and clean-up. Great workout.

BigM123
09-23-2013, 06:22 PM
Hey man keep up the hard work you are doing a great job and an I superstition to many people out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

KING LaRaZZi
09-24-2013, 11:14 AM
Day 120: Monday, September 23, 2K13 Part II

60 MIN ARC TRAINER / 20:20 / 1229 CALS / 2.44 MILES

KING LaRaZZi
09-24-2013, 11:15 AM
BigM123- "Hey man keep up the hard work you are doing a great job and an I superstition to many people out there"

Thanks for the encouragement. Appreciate you.

KING LaRaZZi
09-24-2013, 07:57 PM
Day 121: Tuesday, September 24, 2K13

"No Matter How You Feel, Get Up, Dress Up, Show Up, And Never Give Up!"

You have go out and get what YOU want. Nobody can give/do it for you.
You have to be PROACTIVE. You have to be proactive EVERYDAY.
You must FOCUS on what you DESIRE. Then you must create a PATH
towards that DESIRE. You must be DEDICATED towards your goals.
DISCIPLINE is what is going to help you follow your path.

What is going to get you closer to your GOALS today?

My DEDICATION, DETERMINATION, & my DISCIPLINE is going get me there today!

PM SHOULDERS + ARMS & CARDIO

60 MIN ARC TRAINER / 20:20 / 1231 CALS / 2.44 MILES

Joshua H
09-24-2013, 09:17 PM
Just took a few minutes to look over your last several pages of this thread/log and damn bro! I am impressed! As one who works with many struggling overweight sailors year round I am really taken in by your story and your drive to make this happen for yourself and the tactical means you use to get there. The mind set you have is outstanding as well. I will be following your log close to see how much progress you continue to make and what you learn about yourself in the progress of doing so.

Kudos man! Keep it up!

KING LaRaZZi
09-25-2013, 11:18 AM
Day 122: Wednesday, September 25, 2K13

"Happy HUMP DAY!!!!!"

"Think About How Far You've Come TODAY and How Much Further You'll Go TOMORROW."

Last night after completing my workout (especially cardio = 60 MIN {SS} @ 130-150 BPM), I definitely was feeling RUNDOWN. Instead of feeling ENERGIZED after my workout, I felt DRAINED. My head was throbbing and stuffy. I did ingest fluids and ate dinner and still felt LITHENESS. Honestly, over the last 2 weeks I have not been getting the BEST sleep.

I think there is a fine line between "pushing yourself through the wall," and working through a plateau ACHIEVING a milestone in your JOURNEY, and quite possibly doing yourself more harm then good. What separates the MEN from the BOYS (generalization) is HONESTLY EVALUATING your current situation and making the DECISION to do what is BEST for you.

By backing off today I BELIEVE I am setting myself up for more progress in the next couple of weeks.

I will be taking the day off. I will take the time to get some extra rest. MENTAL
TOUGHNESS. I will not stray from my meal plan and I will take the extra time to REAFFIRM my GOALS and RAISE my standards.

Gotta be MENTALLY TOUGH! Are you?

KING LaRaZZi
09-25-2013, 11:28 AM
I appreciate you taking the time to look over my progress the last couple of months.

I am finding myself, everyday. I have come quite far since my first day, May 27, 2K13. I do REALIZE/ACCEPT that I still have quite a ways to go, too. Everyone has good days and bad days. I BELIEVE what makes/breaks a person is how they DEAL with the BAD days. Get COMFORTABLE being UNCOMFORTABLE.

While KEEPING my EYE on the PRIZE, I do find SOLACE in the JOURNEY. By the way, I do APPRECIATE everything you and ALL military service personnel do for ME and OUR country. -
-KING

Just took a few minutes to look over your last several pages of this thread/log and damn bro! I am impressed! As one who works with many struggling overweight sailors year round I am really taken in by your story and your drive to make this happen for yourself and the tactical means you use to get there. The mind set you have is outstanding as well. I will be following your log close to see how much progress you continue to make and what you learn about yourself in the progress of doing so.

Kudos man! Keep it up!

KING LaRaZZi
09-26-2013, 11:19 AM
Day 123: Thursday, September 26, 2K13

"Suffer The Pain Of DISCIPLINE Or Suffer The Pain Of REGRET"

I'm BAAAACCCKKKKK!!!!!

I made sure to get some REST yesterday. I made sure to EAT
some very HEALTHY/NUTRITIOUS food, too. I don't know if I am
out of the woods, but I definitely feel better than yesterday.
I will continue to MONITOR my energy levels before/after each
workout & cardio session.

The last SATURDAY of SEPTEMBER is upon us; I want to end it on
a POSITIVE note before kicking off my birthday month-OCTOBER.

PM - CHEST & CARDIO

KING LaRaZZi
09-27-2013, 10:43 AM
Day 123: Thursday, September 26, 2K13 Part II

PM - CHEST & CARDIO

60 MIN INC(C) / 2.2 SPD / 15% INC / 686 CALS / 2.24 MILES / 152 MHR

KING LaRaZZi
09-27-2013, 11:05 AM
Day 124: Friday, September 27, 2K13

"Do Something Today That Your Future Self Will Thank You For."

It is coming to the close of another week. Trow is the final
Saturday of September. Official "WEIGH-IN SATURDAY." I will
be doing my measurements, too.

It has been a TURBULENT week, for me. Again, today like Wednesday
I am not feeling-RIGHT. I don't care, though. GUT CHECK TIME!!!!
Referring to the quote above, I would rather feel SH!TTY today, so
I will not feel like this sometime in the FUTURE.

When I think about what I have ACCOMPLISHED and what I am trying to
ACHIEVE I get FIRED UP. I burn RED HOT inside. That being said...

Let's WORK:

PM - BACK & Cardio

KING LaRaZZi
09-28-2013, 02:29 PM
Day 125: Saturday, September 28, 2K13

X-MAS time? Yes it is. 315LBS (-1 LBS)

I am closing out the last Saturday of September 2K13
with a 1 LBS loss. I will have recorded a loss of 11
LBS for the month of September 2K13.

I did not perform any cardio last night because of nausea,
fever, and flu-like symptoms. I am feeling quite ill today,
too. Struggling with a migraine headache along with all
the other symptoms from yesterday.

I will spend the weekend resting/eating and MENTALLY
preparing my GOALS for the upcoming WEEK, MONTH, and
3-MONTH marks.

One important aspect for me, is to work on POSITIVITY in
the face of ADVERSITY. From Wednesday this week, feeling
the onset of sickness I STRUGGLED with staying positive
towards the end of the week.

Have a nice weekend.

-K

KING LaRaZZi
09-30-2013, 12:12 PM
Day 127: Monday, September 30, 2K13

Happy Monday!!!

So starts another week. Another week of ACCOMPLISHMENT.
A week of ACHIEVEMENT. A week of SUCCESS. No matter
what I have to do I am going to SUCCEED. I might have to
crawl inch by inch, but in the end I will continue to
move FORWARD.

I CAN do it!

You CAN do it!

WE CAN DO IT!!!

INSPIRATION--------->"Rosie the Riveter", Elinor Otto, 93, still gets up
at 5AM everyday 7 decades later. She is AMAZING!!!!

I will continue on my JOURNEY t-row. Let's get FIRED UP!!!

KING LaRaZZi
10-01-2013, 11:35 AM
Day 128: Tuesday, October 1, 2K13

"Ain't Nothing To It But To Do It"

First day of October 2K13. I can't wait to
ACCOMPLISH something today. I can't wait to
APPLY myself to the TASK at hand and make
myself BETTER today than I was yesterday. I
am giving myself no choice but to CONTINUE
moving FORWARD.

"KEEP ON, KEEPING ON."

Get COMFORTABLE being UNCOMFORTABLE.

Simple---->"Ain't Nothing To It But To Do It."

PM Cardio:

KING LaRaZZi
10-03-2013, 12:23 PM
Day 130: Thursday, October 3, 2K13

"I Really Regret Eating Healthy Today."- Said No One Ever

I have not worked out since Friday PM. I started getting ill Wednesday
of last week. I am WORN OUT. I had every intention of getting OCTOBER
with a BANG. Unfortunately, I haven't even lit the FUSE, yet. I am not
really concerned, though. I am trying to get REST. I am making sure to
get in HEALTHY/NUTRITIOUS food, everyday. I am getting in the proper
MACROS and just under my daily CALORIC MAINTENANCE level, everyday.

I am FOCUSING much more on my DIET, since I am without exercise this week. I am FOCUSING and VISUALIZING my short/long term GOALS. With the POWER of the MIND, maybe I can WILL myself some WEIGHTLOSS this week.

Day 129: Wednesday, October 2, 2K13

Spent 4+HRS maintaining my lawn. Needless to say, I felt PHYSICALLY
horrible upon completion. My MIND/HEART/SOUL is burning like a FURNACE for my GOALS.

KING LaRaZZi
10-04-2013, 11:02 AM
Day 130: Thursday, October 3, 2K13 Part II

I DECIDED that ENOUGH was ENOUGH.
I went to workout with the MINDSET that either I
am going to either KICK ASS on this illness or
it is going to put me bed for awhile. It has been
lingering for exactly a week. I'm gonna KICK its ASS.

CHEST + BACK & Cardio

60 MIN ARC(T) / 20:20 / 1055 CALS / 2.10 MILES / 129 MHR

KING LaRaZZi
10-04-2013, 11:21 AM
Day 131: Friday, October 4, 2K13

"You Are As Powerful As You Realize Yourself To Be."

It's Friday. It's almost the weekend for me. T-row
is an official "WEIGH-IN SATURDAY." I have been TIGHTENING
down the NUTRITION this week and have only worked out
once since last Friday. I will workout this afternoon, too.

I VISUALIZE reaching my GOALS, everyday. My MIND is convinced that
I will ACCOMPLISH my GOALS. It is only a matter of...TIME.
I make continuous CONSISTENT progress everyweek. It's all in
your HEAD. Time to GET YOUR HEAD RIGHT!!!!!!!

PM SHOULDERS + ARMS & Cardio

KING LaRaZZi
10-07-2013, 12:21 PM
Day 134: Monday, October 7, 2K13

It's MONDAY.....get MOVIN'!!!

TGIM!!!!

Will be lifting and doing some cardio this afternoon.

Day 133: Sunday, October 6, 2K13

DAY OFF. Went birthday shopping for my fiancé.

Day 132: Saturday, October 5, 2K13

Official "WEIGH-IN SATURDAY."

315LBS (-N/A)

I am perfectly fine with the outcome this week. I was
fighting the flu, or something similar to it, and my weight
did not change. I worked out 2X with a total of 60 mins of
cardio this week. I ate above maintenance calories this week,
too.

DAY OFF

KING LaRaZZi
10-08-2013, 12:12 PM
Day 135: Tuesday, October 8, 2K13

"There Will Be Haters, Doubters, Non-Believers,
And Then There Will Be You, PROVING THEM WRONG."

It's Tuesday!!!!

KICK ASS!!!! ROCK'N'ROLL!!!

Get FIRED UP!! FOCUS!!!! Consistent hard work
pays off.

There will be people who come along during your journey
who will offer negativity & poor advice. They will try to
derail your success because they just...CAN'T. They lack
the MENTAL TOUGHNESS, DEDICATION, DETERMINATION, & DISCIPLINE to work for anything that requires any type of discomfort.

GET COMFORTABLE BEING UNCOMFORTABLE.

STAY HUNGRY.

If your ATTITUDE doesn't wear off on them, get away. They
will bring you down, sink you, dissolve your self-resolve.

FUK"em. You don't need them. They will hold you back.
MENTAL TOUGHNESS will be your ally, your best friend, your biggest
cheerleader.

The best rebuttal for anyone's negativity is to get out there and KICK ASS.

PM CARDIO

KING LaRaZZi
10-08-2013, 06:14 PM
Day 135: Tuesday, October 8, 2K13 Part II

60 MIN ARC TRAINER / 20:20 / 1039 CALS / 2.08 MILES / 139 MHR

60 MIN ARC TRAINER / 20:20 / 1216 CALS / 2.41 MILES / 144 MHR

KING LaRaZZi
10-10-2013, 02:05 PM
Day 137: Thursday, October 10, 2K13

"The 'IMPOSSIBLE' Only Takes A Little Bit Longer To Achieve-Be More Do More"

It is Thursday. I am STARVING!!! The weekend is near.

I want to ACHIEVE something great TODAY, TOMORROW, and
next YEAR. What I am doing today will help me build upon
tomorrow. I don't BELIEVE in IMPOSSIBLE. I CAN achieve
anything I put my MIND to.

I must PRACTICE good-make that GREAT habits everyday....
so when I finally pick my head up next year at the same time I
will have ACCOMPLISHED losing another 100LBS.

PM Cardio

Day 136: Wednesday, October 9, 2K13

DAY OFF

KING LaRaZZi
10-10-2013, 05:56 PM
Day 137: Thursday, October 10, 2K13 Part II

60 MIN ARC TRAINER / 20:20 / 1354 CALS / 2.69 MILES

KING LaRaZZi
10-11-2013, 09:01 PM
Day 138: Friday, October 11, 2K13

"SIMPLICITY IS THE KEY TO BRILLIANCE" ~ Bruce Lee

It is the time to FINISH the week STRONG. Always FINISH
what you START. FINISH STRONG. Every aspect in one's life-
whether it is FAMILY, FITNESS, EDUCATION, or SPIRITUAL,
simply starting somewhere/anywhere is always the best option.

Calling a family member to say, "HELLO", eliminating soda from
your diet, STUDYING because you want to EARN that degree/diploma,
or finding your FAITH to make yours/others lives better on
a daily basis are things one can do to move FORWARD IN LIFE.

Make the DECISION to START. Make the DECISION to STOP STARTING
OVER. LEARN from your mistakes/FAILURES. Keep moving FORWARD.

Trow is an "OFFICIAL WEIGH-IN SATURDAY." Have a GREAT weekend.

PM Cardio

60 MIN ARC TRAINER / 20:20 / 1393 CALS / 2.76 MILES

KING LaRaZZi
10-12-2013, 10:32 AM
Day 139: Saturday, October 12, 2K13

310 LBS (-5 LBS)

This morning it was 67 degrees while the
sun was rising in Clearwater, Florida. Amazingly,
beautiful October, Saturday morning. Hope everyone
has a relaxing weekend.

Get ready to start GRINDIN' again early Monday morning.

-K

KING LaRaZZi
10-14-2013, 11:25 AM
Day 141: Monday, October 14, 2K13

"Excitement And Anxiety Are The Exact Same Energy Channeled In A Different
Way." - Brian Piergrossi

It was a wonderful weekend. It's time to
start GRINDIN' again, TODAY. CHASE your DREAMS!
Get EXCITED about what you are going to ACCOMPLISH.
Get EXCITED about whom you want to BECOME. Get
EXCITED about CHANGE.

Forget the ANXIETY about CHANGE. EMBRACE change to
become the new YOU.

PM Cardio

Day 140: Sunday, October 13, 2K13

Beautiful day swimming and sunning, enjoying the great outdoors.

DAY OFF

KING LaRaZZi
10-15-2013, 12:40 PM
Day 142: Tuesday, October 15, 2K13

"Remember the guy that gave up? Neither does anybody else."

Get up and CHASE after what you WANT. DREAM BIG. FOCUS.
SUCCEED.

I grew up competitively swimming since I was 5 years old. I swam
all the way through college. Throughout 95% of my swimming career
I ALWAYS was nervous before each of my races. The other 5% of my
races, I DIDN'T CARE. I GAVE UP before actually swimming that
particular race.

At the time, I did not comprehend that actually COMPETING in my
less than favorable events could not only help me ACHIEVE greater
satisfaction in my stronger swims, but make me a more POWERFUL
person and COMPETITOR in life.

Don't EVER give up. "GIVING UP" is actually one of the easiest habits
to form and weakens resolve a relatively short period of time.

Go THROUGH your PAIN, be PROUD because it BELONGS to ONLY you.

PM CARDIO

KING LaRaZZi
10-17-2013, 12:44 PM
Day 144: Thursday, October 17, 2K13

SUCCESS

Achieving SUCCESS will not be easy. It's not
only a straight line to SUCCESS, either. There will
be OBSTACLES along your JOURNEY to DERAIL
your progress. You must move FORWARD, everyday.
Sometimes setbacks are BLESSINGS in disguise.

Keep MOVING forward.

PM Cardio

Day 143: Wednesday, October 16, 2K13

Spent 4+HRS maintaining my lawn.

KING LaRaZZi
10-18-2013, 11:12 AM
Day 145: Friday, October 18, 2K13

Woke up this morning and decided to start
my birthday weekend early. My Bday is officially
trow.

I decided to make this an "UNOFFICIAL WEIGH-IN
FRIDAY."

307LBS (-3 LBS)

I will be taking today & trow off. I will be
doing cardio Sunday and GRINDIN'-----bright &
early Monday morning.

Day OFF

KING LaRaZZi
10-22-2013, 11:54 AM
Day 149: Tuesday, October 22, 2K13

"Exercise Your Will Power"

Hello, Tuesday!!!! I am READY to KICK ASS, today!
I did have a great weekend. A much needed MENTAL
BREAK from the last couple of months.
I did eat whatever I wanted from Friday-Sunday.
Pizza, cake, candy, cookies etc. It was a beautiful
birthday weekend.

PM Cardio

Day 148: Monday, October 21, 2K13

I started GRINDIN' Monday afternoon instead of Sunday
AM. Jumped back on my diet program early Monday AM.
Throughout the entire weekend, enjoying myself, my GOALS
were always in the front of my MIND. Never take your
MIND'S EYE of what you are trying to ACHIEVE. FOCUS.

PM Cardio

75 MIN ELLIPTICAL(LVL10) / 1270 CALS / 11.87 MILES / 136 MHR

Day 147: Sunday, October 21, 2K13

Day OFF------> Relaxing & lying around the house.

Day 146: Saturday, October 19, 2K13

PIZZA & COOKIE CAKE for my birthday............WOO HOOO!!!!!!

KING LaRaZZi
11-01-2013, 10:56 AM
Day 159: Friday, November 1, 2K13

"The way to succeed is to double your failure rate. Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently." - Henry Ford

It's a brand NEW day. It's a brand NEW month. A brand NEW start. It's the last (2) months of the year. It's a brand new OPPORTUNITY to get it, right. It's a brand new chance to EVALUATE and ANALYZE your personal GOALS. It's a great time to REAFFIRM your goals.

Halloween, officially starts of the holiday season. It becomes increasingly difficult to stay true to yourself, your goals, while spending time with family and friends during these festivities.

It is a brand new START, like today, that can be UTILIZED wisely throughout your days, weeks holidays, and months.

Get out and KICK ASS!!!

PM Workout & Cardio

KING LaRaZZi
11-04-2013, 12:05 PM
Day 162: Monday, November 4, 2K13

"Spectacular achievements are always preceded by painstaking preparation." - Roger Staubach

Happy Monday!!!

NO EXCUSES!!! Continually trying to ACHIEVE your personal GOALS everyday takes
enormous amounts of time and PREPARATION. Most think that the time it takes to
PREPARE for achieving SUCCESS isn't worth the extra EFFORT or is completely un-
necessary. I don't think I have ever met a UBER-successful individual that did
not follow some type of roadmap to success.

I have my own SUCCESS-roadmap. It might be considered MICRO-MANAGING, myself. It
kind of is micro-managment. By REAFFIRMING my GOALS multiple times a day, I am con-
tinually MOVING FORWARD everyday.

C & B - AM

Q & MAX(8) - PM

CC (STAGE 1 / WK 1)

KING LaRaZZi
11-04-2013, 05:04 PM
Day 162: Monday, November 4, 2K13 Part II

MAX(8) / 20:20 / 312 CALS / 0.60 MILES / 169 MHR
(2 MIN W/U- 8 MIN MAX- 2 MINC/D = 12 MIN TOTAL)

KING LaRaZZi
11-05-2013, 05:55 PM
Day 163: Tuesday, November 5, 2K13

"If we did all the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astonish ourselves." - Thomas Edison

STAY STRONG!!! Go after what you DESIRE! I am DETERMINED to be better than I was a year ago.
I am DETERMINED to be the BEST me. I AM going to TRANSFORM myself into a NEWER, BETTER me. I started this
transformation May 27, 2K13. I am EXCITED to see the new "ME" May 27, 2K14. Nothing will stop me
from REACHING my GOALS.

For me, it is not just a Physical transformation, it is PSYCHOLOGICAL, too.
I constantly remind myself what I must do to ACHIEVE success. Forgoing a couple 100 calories/day, missing a few episodes of a popular TV show, missing a social event, is more important than staying the SAME or COMMON. I
will do whatever it takes to separate myself from the norm.

I CAN!!

EVERY DAMN DAY.

PM - S + A + H/LOW B

MAX(8) / 20:20 / 327 CALS / 0.62 MILES / ? MHR

KING LaRaZZi
11-18-2013, 04:45 PM
Day 176: Monday, November 18, 2K13

"I will say this about being an optimist: even when things don't turn out well, you are certain they will get better." - Frank Hughes

EXECUTING your plan everyday, gets you closer to your goals. I am CONSTANTLY
trying to better myself EVERYDAY. KICK ASS!!!

S/L 5 X 5 + 15 MIN GAUNTLET WK(1)

15 MIN / LVL 1 / 151 CALS / 28 FLOORS / 0.58 MILES

KING LaRaZZi
12-02-2013, 11:49 AM
Day 190: Monday, December 2, 2K13

"You see things and say, 'Why?' But I dream of things that never were and say 'Why not?'" - George Bernard Shaw

Happy Holidays!!!! Wishing all and their families a happy and safe Holiday season!!!

I have not been posting as frequently, but that does not mean that I have not been FOCUSED on attaining all of my goals. Exercising SELF-CONTROL through the holiday is going to be key to pushing through the entire season. I am EXCITED. Always ready to KICK ASS.

Regularly posting through the holiday season will be an ACCOUNTABILITY strategy I will implement.

Let's get to work. Good Luck. GIVE'EM HELL.

KING LaRaZZi
12-09-2013, 11:52 AM
Day 197: Monday, December 9, 2K13

"I don't dream at night, I dream all day. I dream for a living." - Steven Spielberg

WWWOOOWWW!!!! This holiday season seems to be flying by. It definitely feels as if Thanksgiving was just yesterday. I spent all day yesterday X-MAS shopping & decorating inside and outside of my house.

Though, it is important to not get sidetracked from your GOALS during the holiday festivities, I do not necessarily advocate abstaining from all the delicious, holiday foods with family and friends, either. One does not have to alienate "SELF" from family & friends because they are trying to obtain
standards to IMPROVE "SELF". Your GOALS should not incarcerate your being.

Exercising SELF-CONTROL through the holidays is a way of gaining WILLPOWER. Another TOOL for your MENTAL TOOLBOX.

Of course, having a family member or friend their; helps keep one ACCOUNTABLE to expected STANDARDS.

KING LaRaZZi
12-16-2013, 01:43 PM
Day 204: Monday, December 16, 2K13

"I never waste time looking back." - Eleanor Roosevelt

I hope everyone's holiday season is going well. What a BUSY, BUSY,
BUSSSYYYY week it has been. All of the HUSTLE & BUSTLE. The shopping,
the parties, and the GOALS.
KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE PRIZE!!!!

Cherish your family, your friends, & your HEALTH.

Get after it!!!!

Happy HOLIDAYS!!!
-K

Bdon
02-03-2014, 09:55 AM
damn keep it up. how do you have energy for this lol!

Day 16: Tuesday, June 16, 2K13
Workout 1:
60 MIN ELLIPTICAL(LVL2) / 123-130 MHR / 356 CALS / 3.33 MILES
Workout 2:
78 MIN ELLIPTICAL(LVL2) / 137-141 MHR / 451 CALS / 4.22 MILES