PDA

View Full Version : Numbing in the fingers ....something to worry ?

Stackt
06-24-2009, 11:47 PM
First of all Im glad to be on a great board with lots of knowledge and great people . Hopefully I can stay around for awhile and help others too .

Ok about my question ...I know this doesnt seem like a serious injury but its been like a couple months . It started during my cycle and now its been numb 24/7 just my right thumb,index,middle,long and half of my ring finger . I pulled my left pec a month ago and l did my chest routine for the first time and my right arm started to get numb too .(when I held my arms up ,ready to do incline bench) CTS(Carpal tunnel syndrome) ....? Anyone experience this ....? Should I see a doc or is it something normal no biggie ?

Oh , by the way Im off cycle now ...3wks into pct

Ninja Loco
06-24-2009, 11:59 PM
First of of all, glad to have you.

Second, go to a doctor, dont be asking people on a message board what you might have because even if someone else had something "strikingly similar", it still may not be the same thing. See a doc?? Please dude, c'mon....... no one here is qualified to answer that question unless they are a real medical doctor and even then Im sure they will tell you to go get tested.

B7emm
06-25-2009, 12:06 AM
you really need to see a doc. you don't want any neurological problems to go untreated. it can only slow your progress.

Stackt
06-25-2009, 12:09 AM
Yeah better get it checked out . Better to be sure than too late ...I'd figure that was a stupid question to ask but maybe I can relate to someone that had similar symptoms . I'll definitley get it checked asap ! Thanks Ninja

Stackt
06-25-2009, 12:12 AM
you really need to see a doc. you don't want any neurological problems to go untreated. it can only slow your progress.
Im on it ....thanks B7

B7emm
06-25-2009, 12:15 AM
no problem i had a numb and burning foot for 6 months before i found out i had a disk injury. it just got worse with time.

Ninja Loco
06-25-2009, 12:23 AM
Yeah better get it checked out . Better to be sure than too late ...I'd figure that was a stupid question to ask but maybe I can relate to someone that had similar symptoms . I'll definitley get it checked asap ! Thanks Ninja
No problem. I had something similar and it was due to - believe it or not - playing too much guitar too fast.

JYD
07-06-2009, 11:26 PM
no problem i had a numb and burning foot for 6 months before i found out i had a disk injury. it just got worse with time.
found out the tingling in my fingers was also from a disk injury... they tred telling me it was carpal tunnel but after a ton of tests it was for sure a disk issue... for sure get it checked out... good luck!