PDA

View Full Version : Shaq

Goodfellas
06-25-2009, 05:27 AM
Will Shaq and LeBron win a title this year?

bringingthehuge
06-25-2009, 09:06 PM
I hope the Celtics win but the Cavs have to be the favorite now.

DECABEATZ
06-25-2009, 11:41 PM
Im putting my money on the cav's with orlando in at #2 prob with addition of vince carter!!!!!!!!!

GottaGetLean
06-27-2009, 12:19 AM
shaq aint getting no more rings.. lebrons bum ass aint either as long as kobe is playing.:popcorn:

GottaGetLean
06-27-2009, 12:20 AM
I hope the Celtics win but the Cavs have to be the favorite now.

cavs are not the favorite idiot.. and celtics arent going anywhere.. lakers are gona win again cuz nobody can stop kobe!:beerbang:

bringingthehuge
06-27-2009, 09:04 AM
cavs are not the favorite idiot.. and celtics arent going anywhere.. lakers are gona win again cuz nobody can stop kobe!:beerbang:
Put the pipe down and come back to reality:wavey:

Rattbones
06-27-2009, 09:08 AM
unless they thow is ass back in jail

Goodfellas
06-27-2009, 09:56 AM
Lakers could lose Odom and Ariza. Cavs are the favorite in the East. Who knows if Garnett will even be healthy or if his injury will be a reoccurring problem.

ANADROLicfreak
06-27-2009, 10:31 AM
shaq aint getting no more rings.. lebrons bum ass aint either as long as kobe is playing.:popcorn:
it wont be lebrons bum ass that stops them.it will be shaqs huge fat ass that will.

Goodfellas
06-27-2009, 01:01 PM
Anyone is an impovement over Zyrunas......

bringingthehuge
06-27-2009, 05:26 PM
Anyone is an impovement over Zyrunas......
i agree

ANADROLicfreak
06-27-2009, 06:37 PM
you two hush.he is our great white hope.hahaha

Goodfellas
06-27-2009, 06:52 PM

Well I have no comeback for that one.

Goodfellas
06-27-2009, 06:52 PM
Amid a wealth of midseason rumors that he was headed to Cleveland in February at the trading deadline, Shaquille O'Neal says another team also was trying to land him -- the Portland Trail Blazers (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basketball/nba/teams/trail_blazers).

O'Neal says he vetoed the potential trade to Portland in a conversation with Suns GM Steve Kerr (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basketball/nba/players/177), who this week dealt Shaq to the Cavaliers in exchange for Ben Wallace (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basketball/nba/players/3149), Sasha Pavlovic (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basketball/nba/players/3722), a second-round pick in next year's draft and $500,000.

"During the middle of the season, Steve said Portland was interested," said O'Neal. "He said was I interested in going to Portland? I told him no, so he stopped that."

The Blazers, however, are adamant that they didn't try to trade for Shaq in February. "Why would we when we've got Greg (Oden) developing and we've already got (Joel) Przybilla?" said a Blazers official who asked to remain anonymous. "If were in go-for-it mode, maybe we would be more interested."

For his part, Shaq insists he was told that Portland was offering the expiring contract of Raef LaFrentz (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basketball/nba/players/3246) in a package for him. He made the point while congratulating Kerr for being straightforward and direct in their conversations.

"He did it 1,000 percent professional," said O'Neal. "Steve Kerr was very honest."

During their midseason conversations Kerr never raised the possibility of a trade with Cleveland, according to O'Neal, who said he asked Kerr to not deal him to Portland because the Blazers weren't close to winning a championship.

"They have a young team, and their team is pretty good the way it is," O'Neal said of the Blazers. "When he called me, he didn't mention (Cleveland). He said, 'Portland is really making the move for you.' And I said, `I don't really want to go to Portland."'

bringingthehuge
06-27-2009, 07:39 PM
We're all waiting for the next coming of Larry Bird but thats not him. Tyler Hansborough might be our next chance but i doubt it.:D

Goodfellas
06-28-2009, 10:17 AM
We're all waiting for the next coming of Larry Bird but thats not him. Tyler Hansborough might be our next chance but i doubt it.:D

I root for Dirk he is the closest but he is not American oh well lol.

ANADROLicfreak
06-28-2009, 10:19 AM
I root for Dirk he is the closest but he is not American oh well lol.

we do have dirk still.ha

Goodfellas
06-28-2009, 12:22 PM
FCUrMh5VNx4

Goodfellas
06-28-2009, 12:24 PM
8P4bj3i1RIY

chitownmscle
06-28-2009, 04:12 PM
It's kind of scary but think about it, every team that Shaq has gone to has won or has become increasingly better. While no where near the player he once was he is still a 7 foot beast. LeBron basically took the team to the playoffs himself for the past few years so Shaq can't do anything but help improve their inside game

ANADROLicfreak
06-28-2009, 04:14 PM
It's kind of scary but think about it, every team that Shaq has gone to has won or has become increasingly better. While no where near the player he once was he is still a 7 foot beast. LeBron basically took the team to the playoffs himself for the past few years so Shaq can't do anything but help improve their inside game

you really think he helped the suns out?no

chitownmscle
06-28-2009, 04:20 PM
yes he did help the Suns out, he gave them an inside presence that Amare does not, Amare doesn't play center nor does he like to, when forced to he ends up getting lost out there. Shaq gave them a legit low post threat,

The Suns are this half of the decades Sacramento Kings, all the talent in the world but can't seem to put it together in the playoffs. It was like that before Shaq got there but he gave them a legit big man

ANADROLicfreak
06-28-2009, 04:22 PM
ya thats why they did not make the playoffs

Goodfellas
06-28-2009, 04:48 PM
The Suns were at their best with Amare, Shawn, Steve running and gunning. If Amare didnt get suspended against the Spurs that game in the playoffs they may have gone all the way.

GottaGetLean
06-28-2009, 05:03 PM
lets face it guys.. kobe bryant is getting 5 rings next year and nobody is gona stop it.. :popcorn:

Goodfellas
06-29-2009, 07:47 AM
lets face it guys.. kobe bryant is getting 5 rings next year and nobody is gona stop it.. :popcorn:

what if he gets hurt?