PDA

View Full Version : dyazide

chris d
06-25-2009, 03:54 PM
Hey guys and gals, was wanting some feed back on the use of dyazide I am wanting to use it for my show in 3 weeks if I can get my hands on it seems to be hard to come by. Anyways just wanted to know how it worked for some of you and any drawbacks to the use. Thanks.

debbiebramwell
06-25-2009, 04:15 PM
Hey guys and gals, was wanting some feed back on the use of dyazide I am wanting to use it for my show in 3 weeks if I can get my hands on it seems to be hard to come by. Anyways just wanted to know how it worked for some of you and any drawbacks to the use. Thanks.

Dave palumbo likes to use dyazide on his athletes(Im one of them) I like it...it is potasium sparing.....whats the strength? I took half pill at 2pm ,7 pm,12am friday for sat show if needed you can take another 1/2 at 5am and 1/2 after prejudge......take as needed....of course you would need to run your water/sodium right as well...

5thAveGym
06-26-2009, 07:04 PM
Dave palumbo likes to use dyazide on his athletes(Im one of them) I like it...it is potasium sparing.....whats the strength? I took half pill at 2pm ,7 pm,12am friday for sat show if needed you can take another 1/2 at 5am and 1/2 after prejudge......take as needed....of course you would need to run your water/sodium right as well...

When following this protocol Debbie..how did you adjust your water and sodium? Whatever you did worked well..since you were in outstanding condition at the NY pro.. I was @ prejudging.. in the second row in the front off to the side... so I could certainly get a clear view and your were exceptionally conditioned.

all the best and good luck in Florida.

5th Ave gym Brooklyn.

debbiebramwell
06-26-2009, 10:17 PM
When following this protocol Debbie..how did you adjust your water and sodium? Whatever you did worked well..since you were in outstanding condition at the NY pro.. I was @ prejudging.. in the second row in the front off to the side... so I could certainly get a clear view and your were exceptionally conditioned.

all the best and good luck in Florida.

5th Ave gym Brooklyn.
OH thank youuu!!
well, I chugged at least a gallon and half water until friday then I probably drank 3/4 gallons friday and cut it at 8pm...
I use alot of sodium on daves diet so I kept all the sodium in until friday and eliminated any added sodium friday(any sodium in foods was fine just didnt add it) I fat loaded mostly and did some carbs(next time we will add more...I was shredded and could of ate more since my body was burning it) hope this helps!!

Wolfpack
06-30-2009, 11:40 PM
Using a diuretic is going to be different person to person, depending on how dry you already are and how conditioned you are. If you're in shape you shouldn't need much at all.