PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic Radio (06-26-09): BLP is back & Special Guest: Amy Lynn Nichols!

Jeff The Producer
06-26-2009, 01:32 AM
http://www.rxmuscle.com/images/stories/site/ot-banner-200x78.png

Carl-Less?!

Aaron Singerman takes center stage, along with the lovely Amy Lynn Nichols while Carl Lanore takes a much needed break!

Also, RXMUSCLE Forum Member BLP joins Off-Topic to share even more insights into his contest diet, his sugar daddy, and some changes that recently took place in his life.

OFF TOPIC RADIO airs on THURSDAY, June 26th, 2009 at 10 PM EST / 7 PM PST and is hosted by Carl Lanore and Aaron Singerman. Just go to RXMUSCLE.com and click on the RADIO page of the website or simply click on the following link to join the party:

http://www.rxmuscle.com/off-topic.html

On-Demand Replays and Podcasts will be available 24/7 for your convenience.

GetLean
06-26-2009, 01:33 AM
Thank you very much!

IronFlex
06-26-2009, 01:35 AM
Awesome look forward to the show as always.

huge285
06-26-2009, 01:37 AM
Finally! AARON, get on the ball!

GetLean
06-26-2009, 01:37 AM
Might just be me, but I can't get it to play?

Aaron Singerman
06-26-2009, 01:38 AM
I'm a little nervous to hear the response on this one... I did the ENTIRE thing myself. The editing, interviews, wrote the material, spliced in the music, and did the final edit... Please forgive any mistakes... as this was my first solo show! Thanks to BLP, Anthony Roberts, and my Girl, Amy Lynn Nichols! I think you all will get a kick out of "The News with Anthony Roberts"... it's certainly not the normal stuff you hear on OFF TOPIC... but entertaining all the same. Doing OFF TOPIC is usually a blast... but tonight the work load was CRAZY! I have even MORE respect for what Carl does now!

Aaron Singerman
06-26-2009, 01:39 AM
Finally! AARON, get on the ball!

Hey! This radio shit is HARD! Jeff the Producer deserves some serious props if he does all the music/commercials and edits the program... Time consuming shit... even on a MAC!

Spauldo
06-26-2009, 01:42 AM
I was just talking to BLP on the phone for awhile right after you guys finshed the interview. I am stoked to hear it

GetLean
06-26-2009, 01:44 AM
Yup its working now.

Aaron Singerman
06-26-2009, 02:07 AM
We also finished the show with a new segment, "The New with Anthony Roberts"... it's not what you think, and you will definitely see a different side of Anthony!

GetLean
06-26-2009, 02:11 AM
Your voice is much quitter than your girlfriend's, must be something with the audio.

Aaron Singerman
06-26-2009, 02:22 AM
Your voice is much quitter than your girlfriend's, must be something with the audio.

Yeah... No studio... I had to make due with what I had!

I hope you still enjoy the show!

GetLean
06-26-2009, 02:23 AM
Definitely, its good so far!! I like that its longer this time.

Aaron Singerman
06-26-2009, 02:25 AM

Really?! Carl wouldn't have allowed us to go SO long... He is under the belief that listeners wouldn't have the attention span! He says, "Keep em wanting more!"... you disagree?

Aaron Singerman
06-26-2009, 02:26 AM
I just noticed BLP keeps calling me Carl!!!

GetLean
06-26-2009, 02:35 AM
Yeah it felt awkward the first thing BLP said was Carl haha.

But yeah I disagree, I love it the longer the better(to a point), as long as I have the time I am all ears, that would be the only problem, is if people don't have the time for too long, I move to make all your shows ATLEAST an hour and a half long though :D

MsGuns
06-26-2009, 02:42 AM
I'm a little nervous to hear the response on this one... I did the ENTIRE thing myself. The editing, interviews, wrote the material, spliced in the music, and did the final edit... Please forgive any mistakes... as this was my first solo show! Thanks to BLP, Anthony Roberts, and my Girl, Amy Lynn Nichols! I think you all will get a kick out of "The News with Anthony Roberts"... it's certainly not the normal stuff you hear on OFF TOPIC... but entertaining all the same. Doing OFF TOPIC is usually a blast... but tonight the work load was CRAZY! I have even MORE respect for what Carl does now!

So far good...
Im at the 1st break w/ music...

-BLP-
06-26-2009, 03:04 AM
I just noticed BLP keeps calling me Carl!!!

i know it that freaking funny and carl not there maybe it a sign of puttting hardly is presence n soul over is show what weird bro it u never said im aaaron not carl u reply likw u whwere carl lol it emerald cup seatlle seatlle not houston it has to be north american part obviously for canada , i talk a bit too fast now n then , english is my second language got to be careful n too loud it come to staticky also

thk carl lol !!!

-BLP-
06-26-2009, 03:05 AM

me too short it hard to really extract all thought it seem more natural conversation

MsGuns
06-26-2009, 03:07 AM
Great MJ song selection...
Im now listening to BLP...

Aaron Singerman
06-26-2009, 03:21 AM
Awesome! It's refreshing to come home to rxmuscle. Although we have a lot of listeners at getbig, most of those guys are straight nasty.... Even if they actually regularly listen to the show!!!! I have to admit, I find most of the bashing humorous and no matter what when I logoff... I do so with a big smile!

MsGuns
06-26-2009, 03:27 AM
Awesome! It's refreshing to come home to rxmuscle. Although we have a lot of listeners at getbig, most of those guys are straight nasty.... Even if they actually regularly listen to the show!!!! I have to admit, I find most of the bashing humorous and no matter what when I logoff... I do so with a big smile!

When people talk about you - you must be interesting...
Im just now realizing this...

NPCKnight
06-26-2009, 04:20 AM
Jesus Aaron. Turn your damn Mic up. Everyone is always at a fine good volume until you. And I have to turn it up and then everyone else is loud as fuck. I have told you this before bro. Speak into the mic, raise your voice, or turn up the volume.

.DP
06-26-2009, 08:51 AM
First music break....Deftones...fuck yes.

LANCE ADAM
06-26-2009, 04:13 PM
listin now

.DP
06-26-2009, 04:20 PM
Hey guys, I'm back. I slipped into a mild coma while listening to the Anthony Roberts current events segment. Market the last segment as a cure for narcolepsy, then use that money to get a new mic.

TigerUpperCut
06-26-2009, 07:35 PM
whos the guys who does off topic radio?

LANCE ADAM
06-26-2009, 10:55 PM
AARON, show review.
1. BLP is fuckin hilarous, he almost sounds gay but prob just the accent. Dating a trans prostitute and has a sugar daddy. WTF BUT GOLD!:) wana hear more on his sugar daddy, intesting in a weird way.
2. im not a anthony roberts hater or none of that shit, but get him talkin about gas if hes gona be on, with all the shit happin to ugl, im sure he could chime in on some info.
3. TURN UP UR FUCKIN MIC!!!

all in all good show!

Aaron Singerman
06-27-2009, 01:31 AM
I'm sorry about the volume problem Guys! Keep in mind I'm not in Carl's Bat Cave with all his neat gadgets! I'm making due over here!

Next time I do a solo show (hopefully not for a while), I'll be SURE to fix the volume (somehow)!

Aaron Singerman
06-27-2009, 01:32 AM
Some people LOVED the AR segment... apparently not all of them! So you all are saying I shouldn't make "The News with Anthony Roberts" a regular addition to the show?!?! lol.

LANCE ADAM
06-27-2009, 01:35 AM
it was good with anthony r, but throw in some gear news with his knowledge should be good

ROTFLMAO
06-27-2009, 03:04 AM
Hey Aaron,
If you make Anthony Roberts and BLP recurring additions to the show it adds 2 more dynamics that weren't there before. Carl and yourself really play off each other very well and this most recent show provess you, BLP & Anthony Roberts all have great chemistry.

-BLP-
06-27-2009, 10:57 AM
Hey Aaron,
If you make Anthony Roberts and BLP recurring additions to the show it adds 2 more dynamics that weren't there before. Carl and yourself really play off each other very well and this most recent show provess you, BLP & Anthony Roberts all have great chemistry.

wow thks bro !!!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

B7emm
06-27-2009, 11:09 AM
Some people LOVED the AR segment... apparently not all of them! So you all are saying I shouldn't make "The News with Anthony Roberts" a regular addition to the show?!?! lol.

I loved the Anthony Roberts segment. the show was really good liked that it was longer. it didn't seem that long.

Nick Paladino
06-27-2009, 02:07 PM
Great Job Aaron! I love the Heavy Metal on the breaks!:headbang::headbang:

andypro
06-27-2009, 04:32 PM
Aaron it was good, love this show and interview with BLP this is the best

B7emm
06-27-2009, 05:05 PM
metal defently fits well in to the show.

Aaron Singerman
06-28-2009, 07:22 PM
Hey Aaron,

I ALMOST had Anthony and BLP on together... but Anthony was too drunk to sit and listen to BLP talk BBing! I think one of the reasons we work well together is because I am actually close friends with both Anthony and BLP... In the next BLP segment you'll hear about how I'm planning on going up to Canada to visit him! I'm going to bring my MacBook Pro and try and do a show LIVE with BLP! That should be wild!

Aaron Singerman
06-28-2009, 07:24 PM
it was good with anthony r, but throw in some gear news with his knowledge should be good

Next time... AR gets bored of always talking gear. He is knowledgeable and interested in many different subjects (like me)... and he gets tired of always covering the same thing.

Aaron Singerman
06-28-2009, 07:26 PM
Great Job Aaron! I love the Heavy Metal on the breaks!:headbang::headbang:

Thanks Nick! About the music... that's what happens when I pick the tunes.. we ROCK.

B7emm-

About 50% love the AR segment, and suggest we make it a regular (once a month) addition... and the other 50% hated the segment... and most of them also hate AR as well!

Aaron Singerman
06-28-2009, 07:27 PM
Aaron it was good, love this show and interview with BLP this is the best

Andy-

Thanks man! I'm glad you found the show! I always appreciate your feedback!

ROTFLMAO
06-28-2009, 08:29 PM
I ALMOST had Anthony and BLP on together... but Anthony was too drunk to sit and listen to BLP talk BBing! I think one of the reasons we work well together is because I am actually close friends with both Anthony and BLP... In the next BLP segment you'll hear about how I'm planning on going up to Canada to visit him! I'm going to bring my MacBook Pro and try and do a show LIVE with BLP! That should be wild!

Whish I could go:popcorn:... Yep AR was pretty buzzed too:eek:

BigBilly
06-29-2009, 01:37 PM
wheres part 2?

Aaron Singerman
06-30-2009, 11:35 PM
Chris Bell will be our guest this Thursday! Don't miss it!

This Is War
07-02-2009, 12:34 AM
I've listened to the last few off topic shows and I'm enjoying it!

Like how you put some old school Deftones in there!

What the background of this BLP dude? Sounds crazy!

Aaron Singerman
07-02-2009, 01:27 AM
I've listened to the last few off topic shows and I'm enjoying it!

Like how you put some old school Deftones in there!

What the background of this BLP dude? Sounds crazy!

French Canadian... and yes, he is crazy!

anthony1992
07-02-2009, 02:25 AM
great show, one of my favorites so far

Aaron Singerman
07-02-2009, 02:55 AM
great show, one of my favorites so far

Really? Why?