PDA

View Full Version : Sadik Hadzovic

hadstel
07-05-2013, 03:50 PM
The guy has made unbelievable progress in the last year and is, IMO, a top contender for the O.

Do you guys have a view as to what, besides hard work, is behind those gains? Much better training / nutrition plan? Different supplements? He's been working with Kash Guidry for the past year. Anyone knows much about him as a coach?

CDJack
07-18-2013, 10:11 PM
Added ~13lbs of stage weight in a 4 month off-season on a body that was already very well developed and training for many years...I'll let you take a guess what's behind those gains. Not too hard to figure it out...

hadstel
07-26-2013, 11:49 AM
Added ~13lbs of stage weight in a 4 month off-season on a body that was already very well developed and training for many years...I'll let you take a guess what's behind those gains. Not too hard to figure it out...

You sir, have a point! Very impressive nonetheless

CDJack
07-27-2013, 03:03 PM
You sir, have a point! Very impressive nonetheless

Yes, he looks great and clearly just started using this year. That being said, he is beyond arrogant and phony. The guy is dumb as a stone and is beyond full of himself.

csd0004
07-31-2013, 03:30 PM
The "bumps" on his abs could be a clue....

Sadik Hadzovic
08-02-2013, 01:10 PM
Thank you for your kind words I have been working toward this goal for a long time now and am very grateful to be in this position.

I have been working with Kash ever since July 2012.