PDA

View Full Version : OFF TOPIC Meet-up In Houston Saturday at 8:00PM

triceptor
06-27-2009, 02:40 PM
A few of us will be meeting at Bucca di Beppo Italian restaurant Buffalo Speedway at 8:00 PM. Anyone who wants to hang out just show up.

Carl, Aaron, Amy and Carolyn Bryant will be there and Millard Baker might make it as well as a few other RxM members who have PM'd me for info.

Come hang out!

Bucca di Beppo Italian Restaurant
5192 Buffalo Speedway
Houston, TX 77005-4215
(713) 665-2822

Carl

APK
06-27-2009, 03:20 PM
DAMN! I wish I was remotely close the Houston I would definitely be there.

Glad you are moving forward Carl

MsGuns
06-27-2009, 03:27 PM
I'm there...

Aaron Singerman
06-27-2009, 04:15 PM
Looking forward to meeting everyone! Sorry we weren't able to give more notice!

Aaron Singerman
06-28-2009, 01:20 AM
Just got back from the restaurant! Amy and I had a GREAT time! It was Carl, Amy, Carolyn Bryant, Ms Guns, and me... It was fun meeting Ms Guns and Carolyn! We had tons of laughs. I hope we get to do it again soon! (and we'll give you guys more notice next time around)

*Pictures are coming... when Carl gets settled.

JWolfe
06-28-2009, 01:22 AM
Will there be pix of the meet up like when the wack pack gets together?

Aaron Singerman
06-28-2009, 01:35 AM
Will there be pix of the meet up like when the wack pack gets together?

We didn't document the dinner as well as the whack pack does... I believe we only took 1 group picture... and I HOPE it turns out ok.

As we were all walking out of the restaurant we past a table of 4 (2 couples). It was a narrow passageway so we were in single file, and I was in the back. As Carolyn Bryant passed the table they all turned to watch her walk by followed by Amy... This elicited several "Damns!"... then Ms Guns passed by and I hear a, "She's swole too!"... Then Carl passed by... and nothing... lol... (just messing with you Carl)... Then I passed by, and got a "Fuck, he's Big TOO!". As I was walking by one guy asked the other, "What are they feeding theses people?!"... the other guy replied, "STEROIDS!"...

MsGuns
06-28-2009, 02:01 AM
We didn't document the dinner as well as the whack pack does... I believe we only took 1 group picture... and I HOPE it turns out ok.

As we were all walking out of the restaurant we past a table of 4 (2 couples). It was a narrow passageway so we were in single file, and I was in the back. As Carolyn Bryant passed the table they all turned to watch her walk by followed by Amy... This elicited several "Damns!"... then Ms Guns passed by and I hear a, "She's swole too!"... Then Carl passed by... and nothing... lol... (just messing with you Carl)... Then I passed by, and got a "Fuck, he's Big TOO!". As I was walking by one guy asked the other, "What are they feeding theses people?!"... the other guy replied, "STEROIDS!"...

lol lol lol I saw their reaction w/ Carolyn...lol lol lol

It was great meeting you guys...we will have to have another off topic meet up.

House M.D.
06-28-2009, 05:10 AM

Hilarious! :D:D:D

triceptor
06-28-2009, 09:52 AM

LOL just goes to show you. I was oblivious to this because I was too busy watching Ms Guns and Carolyn MYSELF. I purposely let them get in front as we walked through the corridor **lecherous old dude wrings his hands**

Mr X
06-28-2009, 09:53 AM
Carl. hows things now that you have escaped Kentucky.. all good from now on bro.

triceptor
06-28-2009, 10:00 AM
Carl. hows things now that you have escaped Kentucky.. all good from now on bro.

Yeah its getting better.

jlgiller
06-28-2009, 10:32 AM
LOL just goes to show you. I was oblivious to this because I was too busy watching Ms Guns and Carolyn MYSELF. I purposely let them get in front as we walked through the corridor **lecherous old dude wrings his hands**

Some might think your the lecherous old dude, lol. We know what you were looking at (!)

Carolyn Bryant
06-28-2009, 01:45 PM

Well, that's funny. Carl said I was tiny!!!

Aaron Singerman
06-28-2009, 06:47 PM
Well, that's funny. Carl said I was tiny!!!

You are tiny!

Spauldo
06-29-2009, 01:56 AM
Hey Aaron, Next time I head out to Houston to visit my cousins. I'll be down to meet up at Buco or some other place.

Aaron Singerman
06-29-2009, 02:59 AM
Hey Aaron, Next time I head out to Houston to visit my cousins. I'll be down to meet up at Buco or some other place.

For sure! I'd be glad to meet you!