PDA

View Full Version : Kai Greene

Chris the Swede
02-17-2009, 04:11 AM
A beast and I dig his style! But there is one thing thatīs really annoying and that is the YOU KNOWS! :D Iīm sure he canīt help himself, you know! :p

Heīll win the Arnold!

SashaG
02-17-2009, 06:19 AM
It's really nice to hear someone speak intelligibly about the sacrifices that a bodybuilder makes. You can definitely see it in his demanor about how much it all means to him. Much respect to Kai.

Shadow
02-17-2009, 10:12 AM
It's really nice to hear someone speak intelligibly about the sacrifices that a bodybuilder makes. You can definitely see it in his demanor about how much it all means to him. Much respect to Kai.

X2.

MartyMcFly
02-17-2009, 12:46 PM
I still think the "you knows" are better than the "Ummm...like huhs." My respects for Kai.

buster12
02-17-2009, 12:50 PM
x3!

WisconsinBB
02-17-2009, 12:55 PM
Kai is an uneducated person trying to sound intelligent, like Darnell in the movie THE PROGRAM! He talks in circles and rambles on and on and on.

MichaelWayne
02-17-2009, 01:19 PM
Ya know...um, like huh...I don't think....um...that...you know....that....like, he won't win the Arnold....ya know.

Agree with him trying to sound smart, it ain't workin none too good for dat guy.

blacktaboo
02-17-2009, 01:23 PM
Kai is an uneducated person trying to sound intelligent, like Darnell in the movie THE PROGRAM! He talks in circles and rambles on and on and on.

Though he may not be well educated from an academic background point of view you can tell he has great intellect and has allowed his mind to explore different and all kinds of knowledge. he is a very deep brother...mad respect goes to kai. L. Greene

WisconsinBB
02-17-2009, 02:15 PM
Though he may not be well educated from an academic background point of view you can tell he has great intellect and has allowed his mind to explore different and all kinds of knowledge. he is a very deep brother...mad respect goes to kai. L. Greene

Kai speaks very clearly and eloquently, I agree on that. I just think he never gets right to the point.

chucksm00th
02-17-2009, 03:59 PM
George Bush was an Educated person trying to sound intellectual but still ended up sounding like and ass..lol:)

cgp10
02-17-2009, 04:15 PM

agreed. I like the humility/respect he shows when he talks about other bodybuilders.

respectfully disagree. i just think he is trying to explain the movements and the muscles involved.imho. he just sounds exhausted to me.