PDA

View Full Version : Carl Lanore

JWolfe
06-28-2009, 01:06 AM
How about a Q and A with Carl Lanore? With all the interviews he has done for Super Human Radio he would have a lot of knowledge to share and he seems to know a lot. Also his use and knowledge of all the different peptides would make for a good Q and A to be added to that section.

Aaron Singerman
06-28-2009, 01:17 AM
Good idea JWolfe! Carl is chock full of knowledge!

MsGuns
06-28-2009, 02:16 AM
He sure is...
I learned a lot 2night...smile

B7emm
06-28-2009, 02:19 AM
i would defiantly like to see one . Carl is insightful and i would like to pick his brain he has a lot of good information.

Yolo
06-28-2009, 03:59 AM
Hell yeah!!!!

JWolfe
06-28-2009, 12:32 PM
Well then, how about it John and Dave? Lets get him a thread on the Q and A section for him.

Tatyana
06-28-2009, 12:34 PM
Good idea, Carl has done a lot of research and his show is really interesting.

vboissiere
07-02-2009, 02:44 AM
Awesome!!!

G-Roy
07-02-2009, 09:36 AM
I agree, he needs his own Q&A. The man somehow knows somethign about everything. An autodidact at his finest.

Amado Carrillo Fuentes
07-02-2009, 10:30 AM
carl is the motherfucking man, even when he never responded to the last pm i sent

MDur8
07-02-2009, 02:15 PM
I agree...Carl should have a Q & A

Mr X
07-02-2009, 02:18 PM
leave Carl alone hes got to much shit going on without having to answer everyone's bloody questions aswell.

jlgiller
07-02-2009, 02:25 PM
Give him a couple of months to get back on his feet from the move and get the whole divorce settlement over and done with.

G-Roy
07-02-2009, 03:17 PM
leave Carl alone hes got to much shit going on without having to answer everyone's bloody questions aswell.

you make it sound like we're attacking him. I think he would be happy to know so many people think so highly of him. He's in entertainment and being in demand means making money.

JWolfe
07-02-2009, 07:50 PM
Not like we don't get that he is a busy man. He is on here and I'm sure gets a lot of PM's asking questions so figured it would be an easy way for him to not get repeats.

House M.D.
07-03-2009, 08:48 AM
Let's do it! :)

Mr X
07-03-2009, 09:31 AM
you make it sound like we're attacking him. I think he would be happy to know so many people think so highly of him. He's in entertainment and being in demand means making money.

shut the fuck up and thanks for the lesson on entertainment I really learnt a lot. I like Carl hes cool I'm just saying give the guy a break you leeches .

triceptor
07-03-2009, 03:38 PM
OK.. what type of questions are we talking about? When and how are we doing this? Am I just answering them here in this thread?

BTW I appreciate the protective positions some of you are taking. I just have to be careful right now as to what i talk about.

I also appreciate that some of you are interested in what i have to say...
Carl

GREENMACHINE23
07-03-2009, 04:30 PM
OK.. what type of questions are we talking about? When and how are we doing this? Am I just answering them here in this thread?

BTW I appreciate the protective positions some of you are taking. I just have to be careful right now as to what i talk about.

I also appreciate that some of you are interested in what i have to say...
Carl

How about the effectiveness of keeping the body in a alkaline state?
Is this hype? What can we as bodybuilders do to lower our acidity levels?

Mike the Ripper
07-03-2009, 04:54 PM
Good idea, Carl has done a lot of research and his show is really interesting.

Agreed, I like Carl a lot. This would would be a Q & A I would actually read aside from Dave's.

Suzy Brown
07-03-2009, 05:21 PM
OK.. what type of questions are we talking about?

Do you like blond ladies with huge hammys who wear pretty dresses, have a dark tan, big boobs, and lots of jewelry? Smelling like banana Laffy Taffy & Lillian Pulitzer perfume? Who like small dogs and vodka?

G-Roy
07-03-2009, 07:17 PM
shut the fuck up and thanks for the lesson on entertainment I really learnt a lot. I like Carl hes cool I'm just saying give the guy a break you leeches .

shit you must like carl in a special way, you are touchy about it. no offense to carl just towards mr x.

triceptor
07-03-2009, 07:40 PM
Do you like blond ladies with huge hammys who wear pretty dresses, have a dark tan, big boobs, and lots of jewelry? Smelling like banana Laffy Taffy & Lillian Pulitzer perfume? Who like small dogs and vodka?

YES.... can you introduce me to her?

triceptor
07-03-2009, 07:46 PM
How about the effectiveness of keeping the body in a alkaline state?
Is this hype? What can we as bodybuilders do to lower our acidity levels?

the addition of proper foods and the use of minerals like potassium can aid in reaching a more alkaline state. The website that has the best resource for alkaline foods is Dr. Loren Cordain's thepaleodiet.com .

http://thepaleodiet.com/nutritional_tools/acid.shtml

also there are times when being more acidic is important like when you are fighting a virus....

now more questions about the Blond that SSJ mentioned please...

MsGuns
07-03-2009, 08:01 PM
Hey Carl! I see you made it?

jlgiller
07-03-2009, 08:13 PM
He loves blonds believe me, you just have to have the right ass!

Big Barry
07-03-2009, 08:21 PM
Even expert guests on SHR are surprised at how much Carl knows, sometimes he has to explain things to them. He has a mastery of a wide range of topics. He's actually a bloody strong dude too!!

triceptor
07-03-2009, 08:31 PM
Hey Carl! I see you made it?

yes. I left Hot @$$ Houston (LOL) the next morning after our dinner and drove straight through to El Paso. Got caught in a down-pour and electrical storm right outside El Paso but made it to my hotel by 11 PM local time. I was in Phoenix by 2PM Phoenix time the next day....

triceptor
07-03-2009, 08:33 PM
Even expert guests on SHR are surprised at how much Carl knows, sometimes he has to explain things to them. He has a mastery of a wide range of topics. He's actually a bloody strong dude too!!

WOW.. thanks BBB. I really don't think of myself in those terms. Thank you very much.

MsGuns
07-03-2009, 08:49 PM
yes. I left Hot @$$ Houston (LOL) the next morning after our dinner and drove straight through to El Paso. Got caught in a down-pour and electrical storm right outside El Paso but made it to my hotel by 11 PM local time. I was in Phoenix by 2PM Phoenix time the next day....

When I signed up for rx it wasnt as HOT now it is HHHOOTT! You are lucky you are gone. It was 104 today!!!

JWolfe
07-03-2009, 11:29 PM
Looks like maybe this will be the Q and A then. Between CJC-1295 and ghrp-6 if someone was going to only use one of them what do you think would be better? from what you have said I am thinking it would be CJC-1295 as the affect may have a long term benefit.

JWolfe
07-03-2009, 11:30 PM
Oh and maybe a mod could move this to the Q and A section and change the title?

triceptor
07-04-2009, 01:10 PM
When I signed up for rx it wasnt as HOT now it is HHHOOTT! You are lucky you are gone. It was 104 today!!!

Light weight.... it was 106 here in Phoenix yesterday... and don't tell me its "dry heat". Getting in my car after having it parked in the parking lot of a restaurant was like getting into a furnace LOL.. hey but just think of the extra calories I'm burning....

Suzy Brown
07-04-2009, 01:13 PM
YES.... can you introduce me to her?

ummm, yes, I can.

He loves blonds believe me, you just have to have the right ass!

dammit!!!!!!!!!!!

triceptor
07-04-2009, 01:17 PM
Looks like maybe this will be the Q and A then. Between CJC-1295 and ghrp-6 if someone was going to only use one of them what do you think would be better? from what you have said I am thinking it would be CJC-1295 as the affect may have a long term benefit.

yes if you can get REAL CJC-1295 that would be my choice. it raises the base-line GH level throughout the day and night and stimulates reestablishment of the pulse in older adults. Also GHRH has an anabolic effect in its native state before it stimulates the release of GH so you have a double effect.

The issue is getting real CJC-1295 because its difficult to make and there lies the problem. GHRP2 or GHRP6 are much easier to make. If your goal is to increase GH spikes AND appetite (also digestion speed and efficiency) then GHRP is a better choice. I would inject between 100mcg and 200mcg every three hours for men and every 1.5 hours for women starting upon awakening and last shot right at bedtime.

JWolfe
07-04-2009, 02:34 PM
Thanks carl. Do you know if there is a way or place to test the cjc to see if its real?

triceptor
07-04-2009, 03:59 PM
Thanks carl. Do you know if there is a way or place to test the cjc to see if its real?

I think the folks at pure peptides use gas chromatography but not sure. You should go to purepeptides.com site and email them and ask how they test it. I know that Chad from PP.com tested some stuff from China.

JWolfe
07-04-2009, 04:01 PM
Thanks will do, thought about getting some from them but I have a really good cost on it from a place that has always done well with everything else but if I can't get it tested first I will just go with them and try it out.

G-Roy
07-09-2009, 04:06 PM
Just wanted to say how much I appreciate the show. Youve been on the ball getting episodes updated and that makes my work day go so much faster. Good luck out west Carl.

House M.D.
07-10-2009, 08:31 AM
Hey Carl,

canned pineapple? :rolleyes:
I believe fresh biological pineapple is much richer in enzymes, but we only use pineapple for a change. We have much better results with papayas. They increase the digestion of protein tremendously.

I also do believe that useful bacteria are at least equally important...

MDur8
07-10-2009, 10:34 AM
Hey Carl I know I heard you talking about getting food from a local farm in AZ...Which one? I live in Goodyear, about 15 min west of Phoenix, and I want to get started with buying food from family farms.

Aaron Singerman
07-11-2009, 04:51 AM
Hey Carl,

I believe fresh biological pineapple is much richer in enzymes, but we only use pineapple for a change. We have much better results with papayas. They increase the digestion of protein tremendously.

Would the extract be as effective? Papaya enzymes in a bottle, I mean? Eaten how often? I'm eating 3-4 lbs of meat a day. 12oz 4x and 4 other drinks.... I'd be happy to actually use more of the protein.... And no, I haven't expected my poo for peices of chewed up filet! (you have to listen to #25 to het that reference)

JWolfe
07-11-2009, 10:16 AM
Would the extract be as effective? Papaya enzymes in a bottle, I mean? Eaten how often? I'm eating 3-4 lbs of meat a day. 12oz 4x and 4 other drinks.... I'd be happy to actually use more of the protein.... And no, I haven't expected my poo for peices of chewed up filet! (you have to listen to #25 to het that reference)

But did you taste it yet? I think he said that was the key to knowing.

Aaron Singerman
07-11-2009, 11:17 AM
Huh? I must be missing something.... FYI, just been to the local grocery and fresh papaya is NOT cheap! They already have it cut up... But no actual whole fruit...

House M.D.
07-12-2009, 04:12 AM

If you can get your hands on an extract of high quality it should be very effective. The dosage is highly individual. Get back to me on that. I would advise to combine the enzymes with probiotics (to start with).

What kind of fats do you consume and how much?

And yes, it is not cheap. ;)

JWolfe
07-12-2009, 01:23 PM
Huh? I must be missing something.... FYI, just been to the local grocery and fresh papaya is NOT cheap! They already have it cut up... But no actual whole fruit...

if that was about my comment Carl had made the joke that you need to taste it to see if the food was digested and that Nasser might tell people that.

Kenny Kola
07-12-2009, 03:02 PM

What does your daily diet look like to cram in 6500 cals...?
How often do you eat...? (Every three hours...?)

Good luck with the 'poo analysis'..... LOL :D :eek:

Aaron Singerman
07-12-2009, 04:00 PM
Wolf... I'm not sure what I meant, but I did get your reference... And yeah, I haven't tasted it yet.... Instead I fed a peice of it to Amy as an undercooked protein brownie. She said it wasn't very good!

Aaron Singerman
07-12-2009, 04:10 PM
What does your daily diet look like to cram in 6500 cals...?
How often do you eat...? (Every three hours...?)

Good luck with the 'poo analysis'..... LOL :D :eek:

I'm still stuck using my iPhone, so being detailed would be overly time consuming... But here is something:

1-
8 eggs with cheese
4 packs of flavored oatmeal or grits

2-
monster milk drink
16 oz milk

3-
12oz ground beef
1 cup of rice
mac oil

4- pre workout
isopure mass w water

5- post workout
progenex stack w 3 scoops of gatoraid powder
box of raisins

6-
12 oz talapia
1 cup of rice

7-
12 oz filet mignon
1 cup of rice
mac nut oil

8-
monster milk

9- middle of night
cashews

toxic Avenger
07-12-2009, 04:30 PM
You are causing global warming with your poo.

triceptor
07-12-2009, 10:28 PM
Hey Carl,

and I think papaya is lower in sugar... yet another plus! Yeah I guess vanned sucks... but if fresh is unavailable......

triceptor
07-12-2009, 10:29 PM
Hey Carl I know I heard you talking about getting food from a local farm in AZ...Which one? I live in Goodyear, about 15 min west of Phoenix, and I want to get started with buying food from family farms.

there's supposed to be a raw milk source in Queen Creek I think. PM me and maybe we can pool our resources...

triceptor
07-12-2009, 10:33 PM
But did you taste it yet? I think he said that was the key to knowing.

LOL... what a douchebag that Carl Lanore is..... taste your own poo.... like a bodybuilder is dumb enough to try that.... should it be raw or cooked first?

triceptor
07-12-2009, 10:35 PM
Wolf... I'm not sure what I meant, but I did get your reference... And yeah, I haven't tasted it yet.... Instead I fed a peice of it to Amy as an undercooked protein brownie. She said it wasn't very good!

oh shit.. I wish you could see me. I just laughed so hard I started to cry... you're a nut!! My 84 year old mother wants to know what I'm laughing at.... should I tell her?

Aaron Singerman
07-12-2009, 10:53 PM
oh shit.. I wish you could see me. I just laughed so hard I started to cry... you're a nut!! My 84 year old mother wants to know what I'm laughing at.... should I tell her?

You can picture that scene, huh?

"So Amy, how is the brownie?"

"EWwww... not so good!"

MsGuns
07-13-2009, 12:36 AM
Hey Guys...

Aaron Singerman
07-13-2009, 12:59 AM
Hey Drexel! Have you enjoyed the last few shows? The next one is going to cause some waves... make sure to listen!

ROTFLMAO
07-13-2009, 01:23 AM
I'm still stuck using my iPhone, so being detailed would be overly time consuming... But here is something:

1-
8 eggs with cheese
4 packs of flavored oatmeal or grits

2-
monster milk drink
16 oz milk

3-
12oz ground beef
1 cup of rice
mac oil

4- pre workout
isopure mass w water

5- post workout
progenex stack w 3 scoops of gatoraid powder
box of raisins

6-
12 oz talapia
1 cup of rice

7-
12 oz filet mignon
1 cup of rice
mac nut oil

8-
monster milk

9- middle of night
cashews

Aaron man your throwing down some food, that cost some bucks!!!

Aaron Singerman
07-13-2009, 01:49 AM
Tell me about it... OFF TOPIC needs some more sponsors so I can keep eating!!!

MsGuns
07-13-2009, 02:10 AM
Hey Drexel! Have you enjoyed the last few shows? The next one is going to cause some waves... make sure to listen!

im a lil behind on shows...I liked the Quincy one...

triceptor
07-13-2009, 09:52 AM
Hey Guys...

Hi Drexel. How have you been doing?

MsGuns
07-13-2009, 01:32 PM
Hi Drexel. How have you been doing?

Im ok and U?
Im in San Antonio for a physical education convention...

goddessamazon
07-13-2009, 09:46 PM
Great show Carl. I think you living with your Mother is sort of cute. Provided that it's not going to be a long term thing.

cya

:wavey:

triceptor
07-26-2009, 11:45 PM
Great show Carl. I think you living with your Mother is sort of cute. Provided that it's not going to be a long term thing.

cya

:wavey:

Hi Goddessamazon! I miss hearing from you. Hope life has slowed down a bit for you.

Yeah living with mom has its challenges. I hope to be here for only about 60 days and then back on track to move to San Diego but that all depends on how hard the Alimony hearing hits me. Waiting for the judges ruling now.

G-Roy
08-04-2009, 11:54 PM
Hi Goddessamazon! I miss hearing from you. Hope life has slowed down a bit for you.

Yeah living with mom has its challenges. I hope to be here for only about 60 days and then back on track to move to San Diego but that all depends on how hard the Alimony hearing hits me. Waiting for the judges ruling now.

Good luck with the alimony. I respect how level headed you stay about things, I think I couldnt help but be an angry bastard.

Aaron Singerman
08-05-2009, 01:11 AM
Good luck with the alimony. I respect how level headed you stay about things, I think I couldnt help but be an angry bastard.

lol... he has his moments!

triceptor
08-06-2009, 12:47 AM

I try and stay grounded but at times its difficult....

wolverine565
08-23-2009, 11:43 AM
carl,
can you do a show on fatty liver disease?

MsGuns
08-23-2009, 12:00 PM
Hey Carl! how you doin?

wolverine565
09-05-2009, 10:22 PM
The iron bull said he use to use a mix of DMSO and bute to releave joint pain. Bute is horse asprin. Do you have any thoughts on this mixture? Seeing that ibunez is no more, I am looking for an alternative. I do have flo gel, but not sure what to mix to duplicate ibunex.

Aaron Singerman
09-06-2009, 09:20 AM
Carl's partying in Vegas right now... but he'll be back on Tuesday!

TheUnlikelyToad
09-08-2009, 12:03 AM
The iron bull said he use to use a mix of DMSO and bute to releave joint pain. Bute is horse asprin. Do you have any thoughts on this mixture? Seeing that ibunez is no more, I am looking for an alternative. I do have flo gel, but not sure what to mix to duplicate ibunex.

Reputable so I've heard...

http://www.otcwholesale.com/core-07100.html

wolverine565
09-08-2009, 05:30 PM
I have a couple bottles of ibunex, but they are taking it off the market per the FDA.

BigBilly
09-08-2009, 06:11 PM
i wanta see a carl in the iron aslyum gym training

Aaron Singerman
09-08-2009, 08:10 PM

Me too! :yep:

Amado Carrillo Fuentes
09-08-2009, 11:12 PM
I have a couple bottles of ibunex, but they are taking it off the market per the FDA.

yeah isnt that bullshit?
that fuckin supplement is the motherfuckin shit

wolverine565
09-09-2009, 09:22 AM
anything that works will eventually be taken off the market

Ryan Bracewell
09-09-2009, 06:11 PM
Carl, where do you find all the remixed music that you play on SHR during commercials?

wolverine565
09-19-2009, 01:00 PM
carl,
i just listen to episode 365 of superhuman radio. I'm sad to say i believe your guest 100%. what is our country coming to.

Mr X
09-19-2009, 01:02 PM
Carl, where do you find all the remixed music that you play on SHR during commercials?

He steals it from the Interweb.

triceptor
09-19-2009, 03:04 PM
He steals it from the Interweb.

Tattletale.... mininova.com and search for mashups... the young'uns teached me dat.....

triceptor
09-19-2009, 03:06 PM

Ryan the music beds used during the commercials themselves are royalty free. I have a small library. The bumper music that leads into and out of the commercial breaks I download form bit torrent sites line mininova.com..

Hey BTW I got your email and will respond shortly. I've been super swamped and behind on listener emails... sorry.

triceptor
09-19-2009, 03:08 PM
carl,
can you do a show on fatty liver disease?

alcohol induced??

MsGuns
09-19-2009, 03:09 PM
Doing a great job, Carl! Please save me a shirt and give it to Aaron, so he can bring me one back.

wolverine565
09-19-2009, 03:19 PM
sugar or tylenol induced fatty liver. I don't drink, but i have taking a lot of tylenol over the past ten years and drink regular cokes. I am having symptoms similar to fatty liver along with a cpk of 1000.

triceptor
09-19-2009, 03:28 PM

I just want to preface my answer by stating that my greatest and earliest contribution to the BB'ng forums was home-brewing hormones in lecithin based organogel vehicles and as a supplier of PhloGel Ultra.. I had the US Distribution rights for years.. I contributed to the transdermal delivery knowledge on MindAndMuscle.net, AnabolicMinds.com and BB.com if you search for the screen name triceptor or "home brewing with phlogel" you'll find one of the best threads on transdermal home brewing on MindAndMuscle.net... OK.. with that being said..

The problem with DMSO is it is indiscriminate as to what it carries across the stratum corneum of the skin. It will bring anything that is on top of the skin at that moment as well as ALL the ingredients compounded into it. If you are using phenylbutbutazone (bute) obtained from a racetrack vet it has excipients and binders in it. Usually the binders are methylcellulose of a vegetable origin. This will be delivered as it is usually under 400 dalton in molecular weight. Any dyes, coatings, etc will all be delivered into your blood stream and caught in the liver eventually.

Not to say that if you compounded the phenylbutbutazone tablets into a lecithin based liposomal vehicle the same thing wouldn't happen. You have to liberate the drug from the tablets first just like fina pellets.

Once you have the liberated drug a liposomal vehicle is a better choice. When you compound the raw drug into a lecithin based vehicle the molecules of the drug are encapsulated in the liposome - like a Trojan horse. The liposomes disrupt the stratum corneum and are attracted towards the fatty layer of the dermis where capillaries reside and thus can be delivered.

I have experimented with DMSO and it is not a suitable vehicle as it will bring bacteria and foreign matter you don't want in your body through the skin..

Carl

triceptor
09-19-2009, 03:31 PM

Hahaha.. you'll be disapointed....

triceptor
09-19-2009, 03:33 PM
Me too! :yep:

Stop indulging him Aaron.. you know there are far greater talents on this board who deserve time.. including yourself...

triceptor
09-19-2009, 03:33 PM
Doing a great job, Carl! Please save me a shirt and give it to Aaron, so he can bring me one back.

Hi Drexel.... I'll make sure you get one!

triceptor
09-19-2009, 03:36 PM
sugar or tylenol induced fatty liver. I don't drink, but i have taking a lot of tylenol over the past ten years and drink regular cokes. I am having symptoms similar to fatty liver along with a cpk of 1000.

OK why the reliance on tylenol?

STOP drinking the soda!! The HFCS is going to ruin your body. Not to mention that almost ALL corn is GMO and known to cause digestive inflammation in swine who's digestive track closely resemble humans.... No excuse here wolverine. Stop. find a suitable drink and replace it.. water!!!

triceptor
09-19-2009, 03:37 PM

I will prepare and do a show FOR YOU when I get back from the Olympia....

lilfella
09-19-2009, 04:12 PM
I will prepare and do a show FOR YOU when I get back from the Olympia....
Looking forward to that one.

Hey Carl we were talking about Pharmaceutical Methylene Blue and you said you had a link to some good info. Thanks brother

wolverine565
09-19-2009, 04:32 PM
I have had a dependents on nsaids due to migraines i have had sense a young age. I started taking diovan recently, it is a vaso diolator for people with hypertension, and my migarines have all but gone away. I recently had 2 disc in my neck fused and was on vicodin for 2 months, which aggrivated the symptoms of the possible fatty liver. Also, at a young age i discovered that taking the nsaids in conjunction with coca cola makes the nsaids work faster and better. After hearing your show on high fructose corn syrup, i have been weening myself of the cokes. I tried cold turkey at first and got a very bad headache and vomitted. Slowly cutting it out over a couple weeks seems to be a less pain way to stop. I do have one more question. Is it possible to have withdrawls from the nsaids in the form of muscle and joint inflammation? Sense I stopped the nsaid, I am experiencing muscle soreness and joint pain without exercising. It is almost like it is a rebound effect. Thank you in advance for the fatty liver info. Sorry I'm being a dumbass.

triceptor
09-19-2009, 04:40 PM
Looking forward to that one.

Hey Carl we were talking about Pharmaceutical Methylene Blue and you said you had a link to some good info. Thanks brother

Its coming...

MsGuns
09-19-2009, 04:48 PM
Hi Drexel.... I'll make sure you get one!

Smile...Thx

triceptor
09-19-2009, 04:48 PM
I have had a dependents on nsaids due to migraines i have had sense a young age. I started taking diovan recently, it is a vaso diolator for people with hypertension, and my migarines have all but gone away. I recently had 2 disc in my neck fused and was on vicodin for 2 months, which aggrivated the symptoms of the possible fatty liver. Also, at a young age i discovered that taking the nsaids in conjunction with coca cola makes the nsaids work faster and better. After hearing your show on high fructose corn syrup, i have been weening myself of the cokes. I tried cold turkey at first and got a very bad headache and vomitted. Slowly cutting it out over a couple weeks seems to be a less pain way to stop. I do have one more question. Is it possible to have withdrawls from the nsaids in the form of muscle and joint inflammation? Sense I stopped the nsaid, I am experiencing muscle soreness and joint pain without exercising. It is almost like it is a rebound effect. Thank you in advance for the fatty liver info. Sorry I'm being a dumbass.

I would imagine a rebound is plausible. NSAIDS disrupt the down-line P450 cascade of enzymes. Just down from cyclooxegenase is aromatase for instance and its known that the introduction of NSAIDS also has a mild anitaromatase effect. It may take some time for the cascade to correct itself. Try titrating by reducing your normal dose by 50% for a week or two and then 50% again.

Have you ever tried inversion for your migraines? ten minutes right before bed, lie on the floor with your legs up on a wall. and then see how often you have episodes. It should reduce them. Have you ever been diagnosed with cluster headaches?

Also I have a strong suspicion that migraines are the extrinsic result of hyperinsulinemia. Do you have any other problems like tinnitus, high blood pressure, Raynaud's syndrome, other vascular issues??? Anything remarkable at all?

Edit: also how's you GI track? Do you have any digestive issues? I'd be surprised if you didn't given the long term use of NSAID's... I have another thought about this.... do you have GI issues?

wolverine565
09-19-2009, 05:37 PM
I don't have any digestion problems other than being lactose intolerent. I drink raw milk now and don't have any problems.
I do have tendonititis in both hands and arthrities . I have had arthrities all my life. I did have elevated blood pressure, but once I started taking the diovan, it went away. I haven't had migraines sense I started taking the diovan, but I did get one migraine and when I took an imitrex, it caused a middle heart attack.
I am not familiar with Raynaud's syndrome and hyperinsulinemia. I have had my blood panel 6 months ago. I had cpk of 1000, cholesterol of 230, and triglycerides were high. Everything is normal. I do take testosterone shots due to low test, which I have now traced the problem back to when I had scarlett fever in 2000.
I am currently shopping for an inversion table. I go the a chiropractor and use his traction table.

wolverine565
09-21-2009, 05:01 PM
Dear Mr. Holston:

Thank you for contacting my office. Of course, I voted against HR 2749. Again, thank you for contacting my office, and for supporting our shared position.

Sincerely,

Ron Paul

I cannot guarantee the integrity of the text of this letter if it was not sent to you directly from my Congressional Email Account: [email protected]. If you have any questions about the validity of this message, please email me at: [email protected] or call my Washington, DC office at: (202) 225-2831.

wolverine565
09-21-2009, 05:02 PM
thought this would make u happy

triceptor
09-21-2009, 07:50 PM
Dear Mr. Holston:

Thank you for contacting my office. Of course, I voted against HR 2749. Again, thank you for contacting my office, and for supporting our shared position.

Sincerely,

Ron Paul

I cannot guarantee the integrity of the text of this letter if it was not sent to you directly from my Congressional Email Account: [email protected]. If you have any questions about the validity of this message, please email me at: [email protected] or call my Washington, DC office at: (202) 225-2831.

I love Ron Paul....

wolverine565
10-02-2009, 11:28 AM
i got an inversion table. Is there any updated data on length of time for use of the table. I'm starting at 15min twice daily. It definitly has helped my low back already.

wolverine565
10-03-2009, 04:25 PM
carl,
i talked my doc into allowing me to have a 200ml test cyp shot once a week, instead of every 2 weeks. I have been doing the once a week regimen for a month now and it is a night and day difference. My sex drive is back, my waist line shrunk 2 inches, and i feel energetic and positive. Thanks for the advice.

triceptor
10-03-2009, 05:04 PM
carl,
i talked my doc into allowing me to have a 200ml test cyp shot once a week, instead of every 2 weeks. I have been doing the once a week regimen for a month now and it is a night and day difference. My sex drive is back, my waist line shrunk 2 inches, and i feel energetic and positive. Thanks for the advice.

I'm glad he was willing to try it. I commend him for it. Great news!

Yolo
10-04-2009, 12:30 AM
Hi, Carl! Big fan right here, glad to see you have your own thread!!!

I've always wanted to ask you this and I figure this is as good a spot as any: what does the supplement regimen of Carl Lanore look like on a daily basis? Also, as sort of a follow up to this, in an ideal setting where you could acquire any supplement you wanted, what would you take?

Thanks for your time, man! Keep up the good work:shake:

jlgiller
10-04-2009, 03:25 PM
carl,

I bet your better half is happy too!

wolverine565
10-04-2009, 03:52 PM
not really. I bug her for sex alot more. When she is stressed, she doesn't want to be messed with. She is stressed lately due to some physical problems. She does like that my mood is better and i have more energy to keep up with our 2 boys.

jlgiller
10-04-2009, 03:54 PM
not really. I bug her for sex alot more. When she is stressed, she doesn't want to be messed with. She does like that my mood is better and i have more energy to keep up with our 2 boys.

Maybe she needs her hormone levels checked?
For me sex helps me relieve stress of couse I have the sex drive of a 16 year old male, lol. My bf has to be on test to keep up.

wolverine565
10-04-2009, 06:53 PM
she got off birth control last year due to the fact that it made her a monster. She has been on them sense she was 16. Her drive has come up sense then, but I think the pill screwed up her hormones. Now she is having female problems, which i think is from her bady being dependent on the pill. if u know of some supplement she can take, i'm alll ears

BigBilly
10-11-2009, 09:47 AM
post a pic of u posing carl

JamesWebb
10-11-2009, 06:25 PM
hey carl, random question. on a show of off topic one time you made an off hand comment about mineral water, you guys were talking about san pellegrino i think, but i guess my question is you mentioned that mineral water increases digestion, why is that?

kmpod
10-18-2009, 09:41 PM
Hey Carl, love the shows, thanks for doing them....another random question....on an older show, I think you said you went to optometry school. Just wondering, where did you go, and did you ever practice?

Ryan Bracewell
10-20-2009, 04:31 PM
Carl, I wanted to let you know that I called up GLC2000 and ordered their human product and will now be carrying it in my retail store, and I made sure to tell their wholesale rep that your show is the reason I decided to get the product. I know I'm only one person, but as an entrepreneur I know that every single positive feedback counts.

BTW, I know you are super busy but wondering if you were able to get the info I asked about a while back. It was about inducing hypertrophy to help increase strength once your strength reaches a plateau.....or something like that?