PDA

View Full Version : Masters Nats 2013

Hammerfit
07-21-2013, 09:17 AM
Congrats to over 50 overall winner Tim McGuire for the win and to everyone that competed in this years Nats. Seems it getting bigger and better every year. Over 70 competitors in the over 50 class!

Does anyone know why the over 50 winner was not listed in the pro card earned?

http://gallery.rxmuscle.com/index.php?contest=47&year=841&bodybuilder=2640

Mac
07-21-2013, 09:25 AM
I don't think they are done with the placing and pictures just yet. They will be working on it soon and have it there, I am sure.

Baldiewonkanobi
07-21-2013, 06:22 PM
Its up Mac.

My two horses learned a lesson at the Masters. One started weeks too late on prep and the other once again was too white under the lights. I told him to look like an oiled mahogony table before he stepped under those nasty lights of Udits. Oh no, he knew better and his superior physique washed out.

Too bad Peter Finch did not show up. He would have DOMINATED the O70s. He could have torn his Pro Card in half.

Show is getting better every year. Ranks with the Nationals and USA in quality.

Baldie

HeavyDutyGuy
07-21-2013, 09:30 PM
Its up Mac.

My two horses learned a lesson at the Masters. One started weeks too late on prep and the other once again was too white under the lights. I told him to look like an oiled mahogony table before he stepped under those nasty lights of Udits. Oh no, he knew better and his superior physique washed out.

Too bad Peter Finch did not show up. He would have DOMINATED the O70s. He could have torn his Pro Card in half.

Baldie
Who were your horses? This is a tough show. You want to win, you can't play around. Even Meadows couldn't take the over 40 Supers. Thats rough. He would have been top 6 in the Olympia 20 years ago.

Hammerfit
07-22-2013, 09:41 AM
I was worried that they didnt give out cards to us over 40 guys. But I've seen that they did. They just have gotten updated as of yet.

Hammerfit
07-22-2013, 09:44 AM
Its up Mac.

Baldie

It' is amazing at the quality of competitors in this years show. The overall over 40 guy could compete with anyone. Watching the over 60's w a close eye. Just hope they dont get even better by 2015!

HeavyDutyGuy
07-24-2013, 12:24 PM
Bump

koruverde
07-26-2013, 08:45 PM
Its up Mac.

Baldie

Thx Baldie...seriously considering for next year. If there are a few Master's Pro Shows where the likes of Dexter Jackson is not a factor it will be huge. After all none of "us guys" are Olympia potential or past winners of the Sandow!...and won't be!

axioma
07-29-2013, 01:56 PM
As of 5 min ago he still is not listed for pro card
They way they hand them out inferior 35+ class winners are trumping some better, older guys

axioma
07-29-2013, 01:57 PM
Btw
I'm officially in for 50+ in 2015.

masterschamp
07-30-2013, 08:14 AM
As of 5 min ago he still is not listed for pro card
They way they hand them out inferior 35+ class winners are trumping some better, older guys
I think there are a certain number they give out and it is up to their discretion concerning who gets them

Keith

Hammerfit
07-30-2013, 09:16 AM
I think there are a certain number they give out and it is up to their discretion concerning who gets them

Keith

They did award all of them. Or I didn't check every class but I know the over 50 guy got his. It's just never been updated on Rx. I would tell you where to see it but I will get reprimanded again.

masterschamp
07-30-2013, 10:54 AM
They did award all of them. Or I didn't check every class but I know the over 50 guy got his. It's just never been updated on Rx. I would tell you where to see it but I will get reprimanded again.

:) !!!!