2hot4u
02-17-2009, 06:25 AM
only ears and no tats

p1nkangel
02-17-2009, 08:08 AM
I have ears pierced twice on each lobe
Nose pierced
Labret pierced (just under bottom lip)
Used to have navel pierced for about 8 years but removed that a few months back as it just never seemed to heal properly.

Tats, I have 5...
Right upper arm I have a Dragon design
Spine is tattoed from neck to bottom
Left shoulder blade I have a blue fairy blowing stars up over my left shoulder and onto front of my body
Left upper arm I have a wooden effect cross with cherry blossoms and japenese water
Lower left arm I have a cuff with japense wind circles, butterflies and cherry blossoms.

I still want more tats though.

Just a thought, not that I'm ever going to compete, but how do tats affect bodybuilding competitiors be it male or female? Wouldn't it be difficult to see the muscles if covered by artwork?

Lavinia

carrie ann simmons
02-17-2009, 12:18 PM
just ears pierced. Low back tat - a winged skull

Kelly Baker
02-17-2009, 12:28 PM
Ears pierced, low back tattoo...removed. It got warped out of shape and I couldn't stand the way it looked. Yeah...I could've gone on a nice vacation for what I paid to have it fried off my back over the course of 3 years.

Angela123
02-17-2009, 12:33 PM
pnly ears pieced

tats.. shoulder blade, inner bicep and ass cheek. id like more...i really like up the side of the abdomen, thats hot...but that be a big one and neo the best spot to have, in regards to competing. too much distraction.

GirlyMuscle
02-17-2009, 12:56 PM
Pics, please Tattoo girls!

I have my ears double pierced. I regret the second one because I don't like double earrings anymore. It won't close. THat's why I don't have any tatts. I'm afaid I'll hate them someday. I change all the time...my likes, dislikes....

I am consideing one though. If I do it I'll be sure to post it up.

Kelly Baker
02-17-2009, 01:01 PM
Pics, please Tattoo girls!

I have my ears double pierced. I regret the second one because I don't like double earrings anymore. It won't close. THat's why I don't have any tatts. I'm afaid I'll hate them someday. I change all the time...my likes, dislikes....

I am consideing one though. If I do it I'll be sure to post it up.

Just watch what it is and where you put it. If I'd have chosen better, I'd still have mine! :(

BadAssBarbie
02-17-2009, 01:30 PM
I just have my ears and nose pierced. I had my belly b utton pierced, but it kept getting infected. My body pretty much rejected it. It ended up pushing it all the way out. Wierd!!!! Tattoos.....lots of them!!!! I have 11 I think!! I even have my eyeliner and lips tattooed!!

~gymdiva~
02-17-2009, 01:42 PM
just my ears pierced for now...had the belly button done but it never wanted to heal properly the two times it was done so I just gave up on that one...I don't have pics of the tattoos behind my ears but I'll try posting pics of the rest...oh and I have 11 total for those counting ;)

ok so I tried to select shots where you could see each one...kind of hard b/c some seem to stay covered no matter what...but I included one shot of me about 4.5wks out from jr natls so you could see the lower back tattoo...HAHAHAHA I actually love this pic b/c it's a rare moment when my butt looked good! but man the drama it caused on myspace...hehehehehe...story for another time :D

kiMbergman
02-17-2009, 02:14 PM
No ink for me. Ears pierced... multiple times (4 in left/3 in right), but now only wear one in each now that I'm "old".

Tiki
02-17-2009, 03:56 PM
I have a tattoo on my lower back too.

But I was wondering, what's the Best product to cover up ink? I've heard of DermaBlend - is there anything better than that?

NPCfigure
02-17-2009, 04:04 PM
Pierced- left ear 6 times, right ear once, eyebrow was...no longer, and navel was too..took that out last year.

Tatoo on left ankle of barbed wired, vine through it with 2 hearts, and a tribal heart on my low back...I am debating one more....on my neck or low hip..

quadrablue
02-17-2009, 04:13 PM
Piercings....tongue, nose, ears, bellybutton, and......;)

Tatts....... across traps, full arm band, and one coming (forearm). that'll be the last one.... I think lol

tammyp
02-17-2009, 06:12 PM
does the va jayjay one hurt? i cringe just thinking about it.

tight booty
02-17-2009, 07:20 PM
I have my ears pierced and that's it! Never been into tats, so I can't see myself getting any, ever!

Elise
02-17-2009, 08:55 PM
Sounds like a question I can answer for you ladies:) Meet me in my Beauty school forum and I'll tell you the secret!

DIESELGIRL
02-17-2009, 09:58 PM
Just got this Sat. (the one on my back...the neck one is from last year)
In case you can't read it ..it's the lyrics from me and my Hubby's song (STP Still Remains):
"If you should die before me, ask if you can bring a friend" 5.6.06

The other tat is a Yamaha symbol..for my first street bike (Yamaha R6)

I have a Celtic symbol on my hip also..

Allifit
02-18-2009, 10:00 AM
here goes:

Piercings:
5 holes (3 in one ear, 2 in another)
My nose
My eyebrow
My bellybutton
Both nipples

Tattoos:
1, Celtic Tribal Rune on the back of my neck.

Fitswim by Celeste
02-18-2009, 10:04 AM
I just have my ears and nose pierced. I had my belly b utton pierced, but it kept getting infected. My body pretty much rejected it. It ended up pushing it all the way out. Wierd!!!! Tattoos.....lots of them!!!! I have 11 I think!! I even have my eyeliner and lips tattooed!!

i had a bb piercing too and it did the exact same thing! i suffered with that for 1 1/2 years - it left a huge divot above my bb which looks like a second one!
i have 9 ear and 1 tragus pierce. not allowed to have other visible piercings such as labre, nose - corporate policy - and i work for a MAJOR jewelry corporation, go figure!

Suzanne
02-18-2009, 10:52 AM
left ear 2 right 1
belly button

had tongue but not for a long time

goddessamazon
02-18-2009, 05:41 PM
I have both piercings and one tat.

Piercings
5 holes in my left ear
2 holes in my right ear
1 navel piercing

Tattoo

A black panther on the left side of my back near my rhomboid. This is my spiritual animal which was discovered during an Indian Reading by a Catawba Priest when I was in South Carolina visiting their reservation.

It's not noticeable due to my skin tone but it's rarely seen anyway because my hair covers it up. It's there for symbolic reasons rather than art. :)

musclegoddess65
02-18-2009, 06:45 PM
Ears, although I rarely wear earrings...
Belly Button - was a gift to myself when I went from 215 to 150, never had any issues with it healing at all..

Tattoo... working on that one... I've wanted one forever but this death fear of needles keeps stopping me...

Larry C
02-18-2009, 06:56 PM
I've got 12 ear piercings and 1 eyebrow but sadly I have neither ovaries nor the ability to multitask so I guess I don't count in this thread :(

I'm off to cry in a manly corner where I will probably engage in some D.I.Y.

Curt James
02-18-2009, 07:37 PM
http://www.geocities.com/curt_james/stuff.html

Right now, both lobes at 00 gauge and three tattoos.

Sistersteel
02-20-2009, 01:32 AM
Piercings:
Labret
Ears
belly

barb wire tat

dvsness
02-20-2009, 11:04 AM
Just ears and belly pierced, had the tongue down to 00 but took it out.

9 tattoos!

lilfitgirl
02-21-2009, 10:11 PM
lobes and cartilage
keep thinking about getting the belly button done
no tattoo, but my sisters and I want to get one that symbolizes sisters (if anyone has a suggestion for that I would love to see it) :)

musclegoddess65
02-22-2009, 09:03 AM
lobes and cartilage
keep thinking about getting the belly button done
no tattoo, but my sisters and I want to get one that symbolizes sisters (if anyone has a suggestion for that I would love to see it) :)

kanji symbol for sisters
file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Kim/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpgfile:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Kim/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg

lilfitgirl
02-22-2009, 10:57 AM
o thats cool!
we found some celtic ones searching last night, which would fit since we are of irish decent....idk....i might just draw some up if all three of us cant agree with one lol

musclegoddess65
02-24-2009, 10:44 PM
find a good tattoo shop with a good artist, they could certainly give you some great ideas...

danger
02-25-2009, 01:44 AM
more pictures ladies! :)

to the ladies that compete, do you regret getting them?

Hardly Krishna
02-25-2009, 02:35 AM
Just ears and belly pierced, had the tongue down to 00 but took it out.

9 tattoos!
booooo!!! why'd you take it out?

stephaniewicked
03-08-2009, 05:45 PM
Oh my... this is a long list for me! :D

Tattoos:
1. small gothic-type cross - upper back, centered between shoulder blades
2. skull + crossbones - lower back
3. "wicked" with a chain around my ankle
4. see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil skulls with the words "adversity is the stone upon which i sharpen my blade" around it - upper right arm
5. snowflake half-sleeve - left arm
6. xox. - right wrist
7. flames - right forearm
8. my nickname for my sister - left wrist
9. a torn, broken heart that has been sewed back together - right inner elbow

Piercings (C - current; R- retired):
1. ear lobes - 2g (C)
2. cartilage piercings in both ears - 13-ish? 7 (C); Rest - (R)
3. industrial - 1 (C), 1 (R)
4. eyebrow (R)
5. tongue (R)
6. septum (C)
7. both nostrils (C)
8. rook (C)
9. tragus 1 (C), 1 (R)
10. vertical labret (R)
11. horizontal labret (R)
12. nipples (C)
13. navel (C)
14. vertical and horizontal hoods (C)

I think that's it? I had over 30 piercings at one point. Some I took out voluntarily; Others fell out and I never got jewelry to replace them. :( When I have time/money again, I may get certain things re-done.

Sugargirl
03-15-2009, 02:26 AM
Oh my... this is a long list for me! :D

Tattoos:
1. small gothic-type cross - upper back, centered between shoulder blades
2. skull + crossbones - lower back
3. "wicked" with a chain around my ankle
4. see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil skulls with the words "adversity is the stone upon which i sharpen my blade" around it - upper right arm
5. snowflake half-sleeve - left arm
6. xox. - right wrist
7. flames - right forearm
8. my nickname for my sister - left wrist
9. a torn, broken heart that has been sewed back together - right inner elbow

Piercings (C - current; R- retired):
1. ear lobes - 2g (C)
2. cartilage piercings in both ears - 13-ish? 7 (C); Rest - (R)
3. industrial - 1 (C), 1 (R)
4. eyebrow (R)
5. tongue (R)
6. septum (C)
7. both nostrils (C)
8. rook (C)
9. tragus 1 (C), 1 (R)
10. vertical labret (R)
11. horizontal labret (R)
12. nipples (C)
13. navel (C)
14. vertical and horizontal hoods (C)

I think that's it? I had over 30 piercings at one point. Some I took out voluntarily; Others fell out and I never got jewelry to replace them. :( When I have time/money again, I may get certain things re-done.
I would love to see the snowflake!

47ronin
03-15-2009, 03:08 AM
I would love to see the snowflake!

View her profile

stephaniewicked
03-15-2009, 11:17 AM
View her profile

Yup. :)

**blondie**
03-15-2009, 11:23 AM
Piercings....tongue, nose, ears, bellybutton, and......;)

Tatts....... across traps, full arm band, and one coming (forearm). that'll be the last one.... I think lol

Ahhh, we have more in common what we thought girl, I also am pierced well.... you know ;) yep that's right!

Also my nose, 2 holes each ear, used to have my bellybutton pierced but it didn't seem to want to heal right so I had to take it out. Wish I had never even bothered getting it done in the first place.
Ok so tattoos, I got 2 small ones... tribal thing on my foot, if you look real close it actually says sexy.. and a small sign for strength on my left hip(gymdiva & ondrea also have this sign on them) lol!

dvsness
03-15-2009, 06:39 PM
booooo!!! why'd you take it out?

Surgery - I had a hell of a time getting it back in and then I just said to hell with it!

Allifit
03-16-2009, 09:21 AM
My most recent addition- pierced my lip :D

Sugargirl
03-16-2009, 10:01 AM
Ohh those are AWESOME!!! :)