PDA

View Full Version : winney

highintensity
06-28-2009, 04:18 PM
for a female taking oral winney at 5mg per day. how long should a cycle run? thanks

Niles
06-28-2009, 04:20 PM
Fem Chem - RX Muscle Forums

ChunkyThunder
06-28-2009, 04:27 PM
Can you drink it?

highintensity
06-28-2009, 04:28 PM
Can you drink it?
tablet form

sassy69
06-28-2009, 05:14 PM
Winstrol comes in water-based liquid or tab form. You can inject or drink the liqiud. Oral route for both liquid & tab will run it thru the liver so there's a bit of liver toxicity (17aa steroid, but at these doses, very low), but it also filters some of the dose.

5 mg for 8-10 weeks is a doable cycle. Split the tab in half if you can (am / pm) - because winstrol has a half-life of about 9 hrs, this helps spread the dose over the day vs one big spike every day.

Include some acidophilus and some liver support w/ the cycle to help prevent yeast infections / vaginosis (which can come w/ any AAS).

And for obvious reasons, don't be using winstrol or any other AAS if your diet & training program aren't already consistent & productive. AAS is not a "fat burner" - it produces lean musle mass - so if you are eating sloppy or not already lean, you will be gaining mass in addition to the fat you already have which can = "thick".

Also please educate the user on the potential sides of winstrol. Even tho it is often mentioned as "a good drug for women", it is not as mild nore predictable as anavar. Hairloss, acne, voice change are all possible sides. Probably expect clitoral enlargement & sensitivity while the compound is in the system.

We encourage all sorts of questions - there wasn't any context given for this question (i.e what the person is expecting out of it) so I gave my usual schpiel. Don't be scared of it, but don't be ignorant about it either. Knowledge is power.

highintensity
06-28-2009, 10:43 PM
I have been following Dave P. female diet. very strict. with a cheat meal on sat. my bodyfat is really coming off, esp abdominal fat thank god. muscle gain also. I am on day 40 now and have not used a liver support but will get one. thanks for the information.

sassy69
06-28-2009, 11:22 PM
I have been following Dave P. female diet. very strict. with a cheat meal on sat. my bodyfat is really coming off, esp abdominal fat thank god. muscle gain also. I am on day 40 now and have not used a liver support but will get one. thanks for the information.

That's fantastic! What sort of effects are you noticing from the winstrol? Hardening? Strength? Recovery?

kit
06-29-2009, 09:46 PM
That's fantastic! What sort of effects are you noticing from the winstrol? Hardening? Strength? Recovery?
strength is def. up, much harder and defined. seems like while working out i have that extra little workout partner on my shoulder to push for more reps. love it

sharkbait
07-02-2009, 11:33 PM
I would keep cycle to 6 week max due to liver toxicity of Winny. Very hard on the liver. Also can cause virilization. I found my jonts hated Winny.
Make sure to get some Liv 52 or milk thistle and keep an eye on liver function.

sassy69
07-03-2009, 03:26 AM
I would keep cycle to 6 week max due to liver toxicity of Winny. Very hard on the liver. Also can cause virilization. I found my jonts hated Winny.
Make sure to get some Liv 52 or milk thistle and keep an eye on liver function.

Winstrol does dry out your joints. This is a big reason guys like to stack it w/ deca to keep things well-lubed.