PDA

View Full Version : help with body building diet

06-29-2009, 04:26 PM
Can anyone refer me to someone who can do a competition diet for a friend who is new to competing? His current coach/trainer has him counting macros and although it's a great way to "learn" - not everyone has the time to put into creating a menu daily. He needs someone to tell him what and how much to eat and when from now to show. (He's competing for the first time in the fall).

Thanks for any contacts you suggest.

Mudpro69
06-29-2009, 04:30 PM
Can anyone refer me to someone who can do a competition diet for a friend who is new to competing? His current coach/trainer has him counting macros and although it's a great way to "learn" - not everyone has the time to put into creating a menu daily. He needs someone to tell him what and how much to eat and when from now to show. (He's competing for the first time in the fall).

Thanks for any contacts you suggest.

Have your friend go to Q & A Dave Palumbo and follow his Keto diet. It's worked well for many here and I am currently doing it....

DCHMUSCLE88
08-02-2009, 02:02 AM
go to contest prep section, there is a lot of useful info there

GottaGetLean
08-02-2009, 02:23 AM
well depending on if ur friend is doing natural bodybuilding or untested bodybuilding like npc id recommend for him to carb cycle.. but if hes doing a npc show then the keto diet is the best way to get into great shape.