PDA

View Full Version : Where's the Anger

Jake
02-17-2009, 11:40 AM
in the Angry Bull.
It was great to hear the Bull on the show but I was expecting him to erupt into an angry rant over the firings. He seemed too P.C. about the whole thing.

If I were Dave I would get the Bull in the studio (again) and this time have a line of vodka shots lined up and an old photo album of the ex....and also a new one. Lots of shots of the mother-in-law;that oughta get him going!

Curt James
02-17-2009, 11:52 AM
I was expecting him to erupt into an angry rant over the firings.

Maybe it's time to be positive.

Jimmy is no fool and it does seem foolish to continue to go on and on about something that most here consider so negative.

Whatever the reason for this change, it seems that a lot of good may come out of it.

MichaelWayne
02-17-2009, 11:59 AM
If you want to hear him getting pissed just listen to the old shows, especially when they do a 'best of' with him. Yes it is funny to hear, but gets old waaaay to fucking quick. Was kinda nice hearing him put actual sentances together and making valid points, instead of mindless noises because he is trying to talk a mile a minute.

MartyMcFly
02-17-2009, 12:42 PM
it was part of the show, but it did get old to soon.

Big Al
02-23-2009, 04:10 PM
I'm pretty sure we'll still hear Angry Bull once in a while, so it's not gonna get boring too quick.

indianamonster1986
02-23-2009, 04:19 PM
Why waste his time and energy on glute loving fanatics?

doubleogordo
02-25-2009, 06:02 PM
why cant jimmy just be jimmy?

thepump
03-18-2009, 06:40 PM
why cant jimmy just be jimmy?
the bull was pretty kicken when i heard him on the show