PDA

View Full Version : Muscle Girls Inc. (06-30-09): Marzia Prince & Shane McGee - FEMALE TO MALE!

Jeff The Producer
06-30-2009, 03:49 AM
http://www.rxmuscle.com/images/stories/articles/radio/JOJO10inch.jpg

New IFBB Professional Athlete Marzia Prince dominated the stage at the 2009 NPC Jr. Nationals, but she's no stranger to competing. Find out how Marzia is helping to set the standard in the new Bikini Division!

Shane McGee's journey from female to male is an amazing one. Finding your true self sometimes takes years, and she finally made the decision to make the switch from being a woman to a man. Shane tells Colette and Krissy about her new inspiration to compete in bodybuilding as a man!

You won't want to miss a single minute of Muscle Girls Inc.

MUSCLE GIRLS, INC. airs on TUESDAY, June 30th, 2009 at 7 PM EST/4 PM PST. Just click on the MUSCLE GIRLS, INC. page of the website or simply click on the following link to join the party:

http://www.rxmuscle.com/muscle-girl-inc.html

On-Demand Replays and Podcasts will be available 24/7 a few hours after the show for your convenience.

http://www.rxmuscle.com/newgallery/DSC_3564_NLIAZFBVTM.jpg

Shane McGee's transformation from Female to Male:

huge285
06-30-2009, 03:54 AM
Just when I thought Romano and I were "on the edge"!!!

MsGuns
06-30-2009, 04:12 AM
Just when I thought Romano and I were "on the edge"!!!

Yeah I think this show will top yall....WoW

Sistersteel
06-30-2009, 04:26 AM
I can't wait to hear of Shane's experiences!

Biggie973
06-30-2009, 09:22 AM
This is gonna be an interesting show

tight booty
06-30-2009, 09:25 AM
Wow. I have got to say that Shane looks better as a man. It suits him.
This will be a very interesting show!

Mike Paladino
06-30-2009, 12:32 PM
wow......... all i can say

Curt James
07-02-2009, 10:55 PM
Regarding the girl who had 56 stars tattooed on her face...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/belgium/5551636/Girl-has-56-stars-tattooed-on-face-after-falling-asleep.html

Curt James
07-02-2009, 11:01 PM
And I doubt Kimberley Vlaeminck's Romanian tattoo artist considered her facial tattoos anything out of the ordinary. Pay close attention when the YouTube timer hits :13.

PU4DM1sQgl8

IronFlex
07-03-2009, 01:53 AM
Absolutely great show.

tattoo timmy
07-03-2009, 12:46 PM
Ok, what does the star tat chick have to do with this thread?

And more disturbingly... why is DIEGO involved?!

Taken from a UK report that Curt posted above:

"Kimberley Vlaminck, 18, claimed that she asked for only three stars to be tattooed near her left eye as a present from her father, Diego, who was upholding a family tradition of tattoos."

Producer Jeff... there's gotta be some material here for you to work with. ;-)

Voland
07-03-2009, 12:55 PM
1. No way she felt asleep getting her face tattoed.
2. star tattoos suck as much as tribals if not more.
3. that tattoo guy is pathetic.
4. The tattoo has not healed properly. Too much scabing.

Curt James
07-03-2009, 01:13 PM
Ok, what does the star tat chick have to do with this thread?
(snip)
Producer Jeff... there's gotta be some material here for you to work with. ;-)

Tim, the Muscle Girls discussed "star girl" during the show!

And Diego rules! I met him at the Apollon where he was entertaining everyone with his Jeff the Producer impression! :D

Barbwire armbands date a person incredibly, but I kinda like tribal work. And I love star tattoos.

On the face? Not so much. And certainly not the layout the artist selected. Plus some of those stars look like a blind guy scribbled them on with a Sharpie marker. :(

The best facial tattoos, imo, are those chin pieces. I've seen a few of those. One in particular on a black woman with dreds, an art teacher from Harlem. Just a rockin tattoo!

And, Voland, I believe there was a follow-up report where the girl admitted she had lied about falling asleep, she actually liked the tattoo stars, and only cried foul after her father, understandably, freaked out.

tattoo timmy
07-03-2009, 01:39 PM
Tim, the Muscle Girls discussed "star girl" during the show!

And Diego rules! I met him at the Apollon where he was entertaining everyone with his Jeff the Producer impression! :D

Barbwire armbands date a person incredibly, but I kinda like tribal work. And I love star tattoos.

On the face? Not so much. And certainly not the layout the artist selected. Plus some of those stars look like a blind guy scribbled them on with a Sharpie marker. :(

The best facial tattoos, imo, are those chin pieces. I've seen a few of those. One in particular on a black woman with dreds, an art teacher from Harlem. Just a rockin tattoo!

And, Voland, I believe there was a follow-up report where the girl admitted she had lied about falling asleep, she actually liked the tattoo stars, and only cried foul after her father, understandably, freaked out.

Duh. Maybe I should listen and pay attention before sticking my foot in my mouth. ;-)

And having been there... I can't imagine anyone falling asleep while being tattooed on the face! And for anyone to believe it! Ha! As for the tat artist... he's obviously someone who is oblivious to the sting of social ostricization over looking very "different" to put it mildly. Wouldn't be my first choice when getting something so severe done to myself.

tattoo timmy
07-03-2009, 01:42 PM

I agree with 1 for sure.

2. matter of opinion.

3. not my thing but who are we to judge?

4. All tats scab. They appear very fresh. Within 4 to 5 days it typically all falls off.

Voland
07-03-2009, 02:02 PM
I agree with 1 for sure.

2. matter of opinion.

3. not my thing but who are we to judge?

4. All tats scab. They appear very fresh. Within 4 to 5 days it typically all falls off.

I'm all for tattoos, i make part of my living out of that but im judgemental. Its not a matter of having tattoos and/or piercings its how you arrange them. Yes artistic taste is subjetive but poor taste is not.

I've never ever got a scab on my tats. I take care of them in a way that works for me.

2/3 days (depending on the area or ir some colors are use, like red) of film plastic the whole day. Just take the plastic to clean the tat with antiseptic neutral ph soap and cold water at least 2 times a day. Use kitchen paper and tap the area until its dry.
After that 3 days more doing the same except the film plastic.

I guarantee you will never ever get a scab. Nor an infection.

Voland
07-03-2009, 02:12 PM
oh, and ofcourse use plenty of Bepanthol for a week.

McFlex
07-03-2009, 02:21 PM
It turned out that when she went home, her dad hit the roof so she made the lie up that she "fell asleep" but the guy that tatooed her is still willing to pay for the removal as it is his reputation that is on the line.

Curt James
07-03-2009, 03:30 PM
Duh. Maybe I should listen and pay attention before sticking my foot in my mouth. ;-)

Nah, where's the fun in THAT? :)

As for the tat artist... he's obviously someone who is oblivious to
(snip)
Wouldn't be my first choice when getting something so severe done to myself.

I was under the impression that most tattoo artists refused to tattoo someone's hands or face unless they already had extensive work done elsewhere.

Seems like most people would get sleeved before tattooing their hands or forehead.

And she's a teenager, isn't she? The artist went nuts, imo.

Voland
07-03-2009, 03:36 PM
I refuse to tattoo head, hands, neck and stuff like that unless they already have lots of tattoos that can't be covered or is someone i personally know.
I get too many stupid kiddos wanting their gf's name on the neck or letters on their hands.

Curt James
07-03-2009, 03:40 PM
the guy that tatooed her is still willing to pay for the removal

I thought I read that the artist offered to pay for HALF of the removal's cost.

SadFatty
07-03-2009, 03:51 PM
Marzia Prince is AMAZING!!! Her body is what I am trying to attain! She looks healthy and gorgous!

tattoo timmy
07-03-2009, 08:44 PM
I'm all for tattoos, i make part of my living out of that but im judgemental. Its not a matter of having tattoos and/or piercings its how you arrange them. Yes artistic taste is subjetive but poor taste is not.

I've never ever got a scab on my tats. I take care of them in a way that works for me.

2/3 days (depending on the area or ir some colors are use, like red) of film plastic the whole day. Just take the plastic to clean the tat with antiseptic neutral ph soap and cold water at least 2 times a day. Use kitchen paper and tap the area until its dry.
After that 3 days more doing the same except the film plastic.

I guarantee you will never ever get a scab. Nor an infection.

I understand your feelings about the artist. It's just that... well... my aesthetic being what it is and understanding how it is totally Timothy (I mean, this is who I am) and having been the brunt many many times of ridicule... I must be sensitive. ;-)

As for me and the scabbing... LOL! You have far more patience than me in regards to after care. And besides... if I wrapped my head in plastic... wouldn't I suffocate and die? LOL!

tattoo timmy
07-03-2009, 08:46 PM
Nah, where's the fun in THAT? :)

I was under the impression that most tattoo artists refused to tattoo someone's hands or face unless they already had extensive work done elsewhere.

Seems like most people would get sleeved before tattooing their hands or forehead.

And she's a teenager, isn't she? The artist went nuts, imo.

You are right. I don't think I've ever met an artist who would do such a thing. The artist was very irresponsible. I think he should pay 1/2 of the removal.

This Is War
07-03-2009, 09:09 PM
Yes, the girl with the tattoo on her face admits she lied and that she wanted all 56 stars. http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,25676214-401,00.html
She admitted to the lie about a week before Krissy mentioned the story on the show. :)

Awesoem show as always!

danger
07-03-2009, 10:19 PM
marzia is hot! good show!

Curt James
07-03-2009, 11:30 PM
Marzia Prince is AMAZING!!! Her body is what I am trying to attain! She looks healthy and gorgous!

Me too!

Oh, wait, you meant attain as in looking like...

Never mind!

Curt James
07-03-2009, 11:33 PM
I understand your feelings about the artist. It's just that... well... my aesthetic being what it is and understanding how it is totally Timothy (I mean, this is who I am) and having been the brunt many many times of ridicule... I must be sensitive. ;-)

As for me and the scabbing... LOL! You have far more patience than me in regards to after care. And besides... if I wrapped my head in plastic... wouldn't I suffocate and die? LOL!

Just say no!

http://daddytypes.com/archive/plastic_bag_warning.jpg

Stavman
07-03-2009, 11:33 PM
Female to male? That's crazy.

Deimos Anomaly
07-05-2009, 03:40 AM
Hey Krissy & Colette, that was another great show. The Shane McGee interview was really compelling. The difference in restroom culture was pretty enlightening to hear about.

KRISSY CHIN
07-05-2009, 01:58 PM
Thank you all so much for all your feedback about our show. We greatly appreciate it! Colette and I will strive to continually improve to make Muscle Girls Inc. better and better for our listeners. I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe holiday!

Krissyxo

Musclepapa John
07-05-2009, 02:58 PM
Marzia did wonderfully in the interview as did Shane. Lots of questions raised though. I’ve encountered over the years a male/transgender individual that was competing as a woman. What are the federations' policies on such things as conceivably others could consider someone competing against them, but being of the opposite sex cheating? While the men not not want to complain I can't imagine the women would want to compete against a man whose surgically altered to appear to be a voluptuous female.:popcorn: