Formadrol = (not formestane anymore) they replaced it with ATD
Masterdrol or Liquid MAsterdrol?

robert da strongman
02-17-2009, 01:25 PM
liquid

J2jud
02-17-2009, 01:41 PM
liquid

Liquid Masterdrol is an androgen + some other junk. I'm not too sure what's exactly in it because there is no data for what they say it is. I know it hardens you up and has a good strength boosting effect.

svtmuscle
02-17-2009, 01:52 PM
M-1D = natural t-booster + claimed "methylated DHEA"
Formadrol = (not formestane anymore) they replaced it with ATD
Masterdrol or Liquid MAsterdrol?

3-Beta-Hydroxyetioallocholan-5-Ene-17-One
3-Beta-Hydroxy-Urs-12-En-28-Oic Acid
3-Beta-Hydroxyetiollocholan-17-One

isn't that a pro-hormone M1-D

MartyMcFly
02-17-2009, 02:50 PM
but are they worth the shot? I'm always struck by the adds in mags, with all they claim, but I don't know if its just junk.

J2jud
02-17-2009, 04:12 PM
but are they worth the shot? I'm always struck by the adds in mags, with all they claim, but I don't know if its just junk.

Well, one thing is true, they're not what they used to be. Apparently some have success with their products, but you're not going to see an extremely dramatic accumulation of muscle mass by any means. You might experience hardening of muscle mass and some increases in strength. I would say, if you are trying to pack on some muscle mass, to avoid these products as the cost to benefit ratio are not equaling out.

Womanthrower
02-19-2009, 07:35 AM
Liquid Masterdrol is an androgen + some other junk. I'm not too sure what's exactly in it because there is no data for what they say it is. I know it hardens you up and has a good strength boosting effect.
How do you think it compares to the Masterdrol V2? A friend of mine took it and he just kept going on and on about how his strength was up and how masterdrol is his new god.

pimp c
02-19-2009, 10:47 AM
all legal gear products are crap. the only product they ever had that was good was M1T. they sell alot at vitamin shoppe cause it's locked up in that "special glass case". most of their products are just dhea derivitives with ATD.

J2jud
02-21-2009, 11:53 PM
How do you think it compares to the Masterdrol V2? A friend of mine took it and he just kept going on and on about how his strength was up and how masterdrol is his new god.

I really couldn't say. I know LQ Masterdrol was good for hardening up with the andro. This new version seems to be just more "stuff" with DHEA. I'm not a real fan of their products as they're mostly DHEA with supposed methylation... which changes the action of DHEA in the system, but I cannot see this as to what they did.

Prince
02-23-2009, 01:05 PM
Well, one thing is true, they're not what they used to be.

agreed.

InfinityCrisis6
02-23-2009, 02:30 PM
agreed oh well. now they are just bottles