PDA

View Full Version : night time urianation

chris d
06-30-2009, 09:16 AM
Just wanted some feed back, I am about 2.5 weeks out from my show and for the last 2 weeks I have been waking up every hour and a half some times 2 hours and having to go pee, I can not get a solid sleep because of it. I drink about 2 gallons of fluids a day and yes I drink right up until I go to bed. I drink green tea, some coffee in the morning crystal light, and of course water I was wandering if this could be drug related or what any advice would be great. I guess I could give my protocol if it would help so here it goes winstrol, halo, t-prop, t-cyp, masteron, nandolone phenly,tren ace, proviron, letro, t-3, clen, 10mg nova daily I think that is about it, normal contest stuff so if any one can pinpoint what it could be or why please let me know. I also pee quite a bit during the day.

eattrainsleep
06-30-2009, 09:46 AM
I think its normal man. I am natural, 2 1/2 weeks out also, and wake up to pee a good 3 times during the night. I'm guessing your carbs are pretty low too?

militantmuscle
06-30-2009, 10:03 AM
It's diuresis. You're taking in a lot of water, your body is simply trying to drop excess water. Maybe try to lower your water intake to 1.5 gallons a day. If anything, maybe go get a prostate checkup, but it sounds like you are a bodybuilder who's ready to drop all his water for the show when you cut it out!

Frosty
06-30-2009, 02:10 PM
I used to pee a couple times a night, but I've trained myself to not have to pee at night without cutting back on liquids. I don't think it's good to have to get up to pee at night. It interrupts sleep which is vital to dieting. At the very least, good sleep helps keep hunger and cravings down.

p.s.
06-30-2009, 02:22 PM
Good gawd I wake up and pee at least 3 times a night even in the off season due to my low carb diet (yes I stay low carb even in the off season). In fact the only time I don't have to get up in the night is if it was a junk day, and pre-contest I get up quite frequently in the night as my carb intake is close to zero. No carbs = no water retention.

IMO you want this "water in water out" as it will make drying out much easier come the final day before the show.

Frosty
06-30-2009, 02:33 PM
Might wanna make sure you're getting enough salt. A little extra salt with your water before bed will help your body hang on to it so you don't have to pee so much, plus you stay hydrated better.

Plus high sodium means when you lower sodium before the show, the effect is that much more dramatic.

Wolfpack
06-30-2009, 11:35 PM
The more bodyfat you lose, the lower your carbs, & the more water you drink...all contribute to it more frequent urination. Your sodium intake should still be high right now too.