PDA

View Full Version : Vicks New Job

Goodfellas
06-30-2009, 04:55 PM
NORFOLK, Va. (AP) -- Suspended NFL Star Michael Vick (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/players/5448) is leaving a job with a Virginia construction company to work with youngsters at Boys & Girls Clubs.

Steven Kast, CEO of the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Virginia Peninsula, says Vick will be working with children on health and fitness activities at several clubs in the Hampton Roads area. Vick was a regular at the Boys & Girls Club in Newport News as a youngster.
Vick needed a job to meet the conditions of his probation and had been working as a $10-an-hour laborer.

Vick, whose lawyers were in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Norfolk on Tuesday, is in house arrest for the last two months of a nearly two-year sentence for operating a dogfighting ring.

His lawyers say a new bankruptcy plan gives creditors more of his future earnings.

SallyAnne
06-30-2009, 04:58 PM
I'd rather see him working with the Boys & Girls Clubs and giving something back rather than as a laborer. I know many people would like to see him suffer, but working with kids is good, IMO - for both him and the kids.

BEAST MODE
06-30-2009, 04:58 PM
I still think he should be hung, electrocuted, and drowned. Sick mother fucker...

Goodfellas
06-30-2009, 05:02 PM
I dont. I agree with Sally. Ray Lewis watched two guys get MURDERED and everyone loves him.

BEAST MODE
06-30-2009, 05:02 PM
Not me! I think he should be offed as well. I'm a firm believe in an eye for an eye.

Goodfellas
06-30-2009, 05:21 PM
He did his time. Be mad at the DA that was only able to get him 18 months.

Donte Stallworth deserves to be run over. 30 days for killing a man. Ridiculous.

We would be in jail for life.

BEAST MODE
06-30-2009, 05:25 PM
Yeah I totally agree w/ that statement. Such bullshit that celebrity status gets you off the hook for shit like this. If it were up to me, both of them would be long gone by now.

MsGuns
06-30-2009, 06:05 PM
Thats would be good...I like when people give back to.

ANADROLicfreak
06-30-2009, 06:06 PM
i say put him back on construction.make him do hot nasty work.

The Big Sexy
06-30-2009, 06:09 PM

Donte Stallworth deserves to be run over. 30 days for killing a man. Ridiculous.

Yup... Vic did his time for the crime. Served his time to society... he really has nothing to be sorry about (unless he wants back in the NFL) - but for all intents and purposes - it should behind him.

The DA just sucks ass.

Tu Holmes
06-30-2009, 06:11 PM
i say put him back on construction.make him do hot nasty work.

Dude... You think he hasn't done hard work before?

He wasn't born with a silver spoon... He knows hard wor

ANADROLicfreak
06-30-2009, 06:12 PM
um make him work in a animal shelter then.lol torture him.

SallyAnne
06-30-2009, 06:13 PM
um make him work in a animal shelter then.lol torture him.

That's actually a pretty good idea...

Goodfellas
06-30-2009, 06:31 PM
Make him clean the cages in the animal shelter....

SonOfPluto
06-30-2009, 06:39 PM
Lets all get together and pray for Michael Vick's death...

BK
06-30-2009, 06:49 PM

Maybe so, but he didnt flee the scene and he actually made the 911 call.

Goodfellas
06-30-2009, 07:09 PM
I wonder if that cost him less money when he bought off the family. His compassion for the victim...

BK
06-30-2009, 08:26 PM
I wonder if that cost him less money when he bought off the family. His compassion for the victim...
Did he buy off the family? You really think that was going thru his head when he was talking to the 911 operator?

Goodfellas
07-01-2009, 05:40 AM
Did he buy off the family? You really think that was going thru his head when he was talking to the 911 operator?

Yes he reached a "Settlement" with the family. Of course he was just like any other rich person that just did something wrong.

He lied about drinking, he lied about the guy being in the crosswalk. Not your friendly good samaritan.

chitownmscle
07-01-2009, 11:29 PM
It's funny, Vick is suppose to have no contact with the media whatsoever unless approved through the court and going to the Boy n Girls club to help out youth doesn't seem exactly the type of place where he is going to be difficult to access.

At least on a construtction site media wouldn't be able to have as easy access to him.

Ninja Loco
07-02-2009, 12:31 AM
In that case you guys should be praying for my death and torture as well.

Goodfellas
07-02-2009, 05:52 AM
Ok how about he just cleans up after my dogs. That sounds fair to me...

BK
07-02-2009, 11:17 AM
Yes he reached a "Settlement" with the family. Of course he was just like any other rich person that just did something wrong.

He lied about drinking, he lied about the guy being in the crosswalk. Not your friendly good samaritan.
So if you had the money that Stallworth had, you would not settle out of court too?

Goodfellas
07-02-2009, 11:32 AM
So if you had the money that Stallworth had, you would not settle out of court too?

No because I would never be in his situation. I do not drink or smoke.

BK
07-02-2009, 09:09 PM
No because I would never be in his situation. I do not drink or smoke.
Never say never.

Goodfellas
07-02-2009, 10:07 PM
Never say never.

I would also have a driver if I made that much money

BK
07-03-2009, 12:17 AM
I understand. I am not sure how it happened but my guess would be that he partied the night before into the early morning, slept a little, woke up with alcohol still in his system and was driving back to his place when he hit the individual.
Hey, he did'nt run, he called the 911. He probably thought he was'nt still drunk which is probably why he said he was'nt drinking. He probably looked like shti but that is what a night of drinking will do to you on a couple hours of sleep.

Goodfellas
07-03-2009, 05:46 AM
I understand. I am not sure how it happened but my guess would be that he partied the night before into the early morning, slept a little, woke up with alcohol still in his system and was driving back to his place when he hit the individual.
Hey, he did'nt run, he called the 911. He probably thought he was'nt still drunk which is probably why he said he was'nt drinking. He probably looked like shti but that is what a night of drinking will do to you on a couple hours of sleep.

You prob said it exactly how it happened...